nineteen

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON 4 (SEYOUNG)

SEHUN

It’s been total 5 month me and my angel been together and it was the best month of my life. Today is our last papers for our final and then we are free especially me. No more waking up early and study for exam and complicated assignment.

Once my paper was done, me, Mark, Jake and Arvin walk to café and take our sit at one of the table there while waiting for our girls. it take 15 minutes for the girls to come. When they arrive near us, I asks “What take you guys so long?”

It was weird since Wendy and Emma use to come out early from the paper.

Wendy walk and sit beside Mark while saying “You girl here takes a really long time to finish the paper.” And pointing at Hayoung.

“What? I need to answer it properly. I don’t want to fail.”

“Hayoung, why are you even worried? You score A in the same subject for mid-term.” Emma said.

“It’s different. That was mid-term. This is final. I don’t to repeat the paper.”

“Okay… Okay. Sit down Hayoung. Let’s have lunch and then we can plan where we should go for semester break.” I said.

He site beside ma and Emma went to sit beside Jake.

After eating our lunch, we start to plan where should we go. Me, Jake, Mark, Emma and Wendy will always plan where we should go. Just for fun and while we still can travel.

“So Hayoung, where do you want to go? Do you have any plan?” Emma asks.

She look at her and then to me. She look hesitate and scared. Then the next thing she said, left me shock.

“I might not go with you guys for a holiday. I’m going back to Korea.”

It’s this girl crazy or something.

“WHAT! Why do you want to go to Korea, Hayoung?” Arvin ask in shock.

“I know it’s crazy. But Arvin, next month is my mother death anniversary. I never miss even once. I need to go back and meet mom. I promise I will always go and meet her on her birthday and death anniversary. I didn’t go on her birthday this year and I felt guilty. I can’t miss her death anniversary to.” She explains.

The Emma said a brilliant idea.

“Then let’s go to Korean this time.”

Everyone look at with frowns. Emma smile and said “What? That’s like a brilliant idea. Look we went to the Eroupe side. We went to Greece, London, and Paris. But we never went to Asian side except Thailand. This time we can go to Korea. I always want to go there. Hayoung can go and meet her mother and in the same time, we all can have fun. I can go and see my 2PM oppa.”

“I agree and I can meet my Beast oppa.” Wendy said excitedly and high five with Emma.

Jake and Mark look at their girl with jealous and unsatisfied face.

“Really?” Mark and Jake said unisons.

Emma and Wendy ignore them. Then Emma said “So?”

“That’s a good idea. I like it. Then let’s go to Korea.” I said smiling at Hayoung. She smile back and me and the others.

“Arvin are you coming?” Wendy asks.

“No. I’m not. I’m sorry guys. But mom made a plan to go to London since dad have something to settle there and for family vacation. I suppose to ask Hayoung to come with us. But since she’s going to Korea, so I tell mom that. It’s good she’s not going alone.”Arvin said and smile at Hayoung. Hayoung smile back to him.

“Then we need to start booking our ticket tonight.” Jake said.

“Tonight, our house.” Mark said.

Everyone agree.

HAYOUNG

That night, me, Wendy and Emma went to the boy’s house and start to booked the ticket. Once we done, we went for dinner. While having dinner, Sehun told them that they don’t need to worry about transport or hotel since he told his cousin, Namjoo noona that we are coming and he have a house there that where his family use to stay before we move.

After dinner, Emma, Wendy, Jake and Mark drive back home while, I and Sehun walk back. It was Sehun idea.

We walk together holding hand and it was silent. Not awkward type of silent but a comfortable type of silent.

We walk and walk until we reach at the park. We take a sit at one of the bench. Then Sehun start to say “Angel, I have something to ask to you?”

I look at him and ask “What is it? You can ask me anything.”

He smiles. But I can see that his nervous. The sigh and said “Hayoung, this Saturday, my mom is having a family dinner. I want you to come with me.”

I, who was smiling instantly change to shock and worry. I pull my hand from his and claps my hand together.

“Angel, what happen?”

“Sehun, I don’t think it’s a good idea.”

“But why?”

“Sehun, does your mom know who I really am? What my background is?”

He noded his head and said “Yes she know. I told her everything. And she wants to meet you.”

I was kind of shock. But why his mother does want to meet me.”

“Please angel. I really want you to come. Mom and dad even exited to meet you. That’s why she wants me to bring you this Saturday night.”

“I don’t know, Sehun. I’m scared. What if your mom doesn’t like me?”

“She will love you. Why do you even think that she will hate you? You don’t need to worry. So please come with me to our family dinner.” He peals.

I look at him and I saw he eyes was hoping that I will go. I sigh and said “Okay. I’ll go.”

He grins and kisses chastely on my lips and said “Thank you angel. Thank you so much.”

Then we walk back to my house. Once he send me to my apartment, he walk to his house.

SEHUN

Today is the day. I’m officially going to introduce Hayoung to my family. I told mom and dad about her and who she really is, and mom was so happy and eager to meet her. I take my dad car and drive straight to my angel house. Once I arrive, I park the car and walk straight to her apartment.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f774c5141774753474834465156673d3d2d3338373134353539352e313461643530643637313536656361303533343636353237383031352e6a7067    

I came back from reality when she wave her hand infront of me.

“Yes angel.”

“I’ve been calling your for so many times. So how do I look?”

I open my mouth but close it back because I just don’t know how to tell her how she look. It’s speechless.

When I didn’t give her any answer, I saw her face fall and said “I over dress, didn’t I. I thought so. I told Emma and Wendy that I will over dress. They just didn’t listen. Just wait a minute and I’ll go and change.”

She turn around and was about to walk away but I stop her by holding her hand, turn her around and pull her near me. Our nose touch and I can smell her mint mouth and her breath

“You don’t need to worry, Hayoung. You look beautiful. The dress is just nice. You look just like angel. My angel.”

She blushes and bites her bottom lips. Then she thanked me.

We stay like that for minutes.

“Shall we go now?” she asks breaking the silent.

I let her go and nodded my head.

She walks in and takes her handbag and then walk back toward me. After locking the door, I offer my hand and she gladly take and we walk to the car holding hand.

Then we drive straight to my house.