twenty two

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON 4 (SEYOUNG)

2 YEARS LATER

HAYOUNG

At last I’m graduating. I can’t believe that I’m graduating. Last 3 years, I really thought that I won’t be furthering my studies and graduating from college. Now look at me. I’m wearing my convocation robe.

I heard someone knocking on my door and I know who it is. I take a look at myself for the last time and smile. I’m wearing my lace skater dress with contrast duck egg skirt and tonal tie belt. 

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f474b336b7278484f4775346c34673d3d2d3339303134343830332e313461663737396136663463373461363635323138353137373835372e6a7067

It was my mother dress. I really want to bring her to my convocation and by wearing her dress make me feels that she’s near me and watching me.

I went to open my dress and there stand my handsome boyfriend smiling at me. I smile back at him and ask how to I look.

“You look beautiful as always. Shall we go now?”

I nod and walk out the room with my bag and robe. He took my robe from me and lock the door. Then we walk to his car and drive straight to the college.

When we arrive, I kiss him goodbye and walk to my friends.

SEHUN

Looking at my girl walking on the stage make me smile. She looks so happy and proud of herself.

“Her mother must be very happy looking at what she achieves from haven.” Arvin said looking at her with proud face.

I smile and nod. I can’t agree more. Then I remember that I wanted to ask Arvin something so I ask.

“Hey Arvin, I have something to ask you?”

He looks at me and look back at the stage and ask “What is it?”

I take out a box from my pocket and give it him and ask him to open it. Once he opens it, he asks “What is this, Sehun?”

“A ring. I thought of proposing her tonight at our family dinner. I want to make her officially mine and I got a job in Korea and my family will be moving back there too. So I thought about bringing her with me.” Then I stop for awhile and take a deep breath. Then I continue. “Since you are the only family she has and she really love you as her brother, so I thought about asking your permission. So will you allow me to marry your sister, Arvin?”

I look at him and saw no expression and I start to worry. Is he going to say no. The he look at me and smile. Then he said “Of course I’ll say yes. But you need to ask my mother first. But one thing I know she will be really happy to hear this. Now shall we go now? She must be waiting for us outside.” He said and giving back the box at me.

We stand up and walk out the hall and try to find where Hayoung is. Then I saw there talking with her friends. We walk toward her and I said “Congratulation, angel.”

She beam and said thank you. Then she hugs Arvin and I heard Arvin said “Congratulation, baby girl. I and mom are proud of you.”

Why is he still calling my angel, baby girl? I really don’t understand that. Then they break the hug and she smile.

“Your mom must be really proud of you.” Arvin said and she smile but I can see tears from her eyes. I hug her from side and kiss her temple.

“I miss her so much.” She said.

“I know angel. I know. She must be watching yo right now and she won’t want to see you cry on your happy day.” I said.

She looks at me and I smile. “Now smile for me.” And she smile.

Then me, Hayoung, Arvin, Mark, Wendy, Emma and Jake went for our lunch.

After lunch, I drop Hayoung at her apartment and went to my next destination and that is Arvin’s parent’s house.

Once I arrive at Arvin’s parent’s house. I take a deep breath and knock the door. A few second later, the door open an there stand Arvin’s mother.

“Good evening aunty.” I said.

“Good even Sehun. What a surprise? Come in. But Arvin is not home yet.”

I walk in and sit on the couch that Arvin’s mother told me to. Then I said “I know. I’m not here to meet Arvin. I met him at Hayoung’s graduation. I’m here to meet you, aunty.”

“Me. Yeah. Wait. I’ll tell the maid to make some drink for you.” She said and walk to the kitchen. A few second later, she walk back in the living room and sit in fornt of me.

“So what is it that you want to talk about?” she ask.

I take a deep breath and let it go to cool myself down. Then I take out the ring box for my jeans pocket, open it and place it in front of Arvin’s mom. She take it and look at me as if asking what is it.

“Aunty, I want to ask Hayoung to marry me. I told Arvin about this and he said that to ask you because you are like a mother to Hayoung. Aunty, I got a job in Korea and I’m planning to marry her and bring her with me. My family will also be going back to Korea since my dad’s contract will ended in few weeks. So aunty, will you let me marry your daughter.”

Tears start to fall from her eyes and she looks at me and said “I can’t be happier to say yes. Of course I’m going to let you marry my daughter. Just promise me to make her happy and forget all about her past, Sehun.”

“I promise, aunty.”

After talking for awhile, I ask permission to take my leave. Once I’m inside my car, I call my angel to tell her that I’m coming and tell her to get ready because we will be having dinner at my house.

HAYOUNG

Once we hang up, I went to take a shower. When I was done, I walk back out and was choosing my dress for tonight when the door ring. I wear my robe and look at the peep hole when I saw Wendy, Emma and Arvin.

I open the door and ask them. “Hey guys. What are you doing here?”

“We are here for help. I bought a dress for you and these two will do your hair and makeup.” Arvin said.

I frown and ask “For what? Guys, I’m just going to have dinner with Sehun family like always. There is nothing special today.”

“Why don’t you don’t ask so many question and let us get you ready.” Emma said and Arvin give a bag.

I took it and place it on the bed and take out the box and open it. Removing the white paper and take it out and it was a very beautiful illusion neck sleeveless tea-length dresses ball gowns light blue tulle appliqué back buttons.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f66754a726b376c573869473563413d3d2d3339303134343830332e313461663737626235386662633234353431303335373130313836332e6a7067

“It’s so beautiful, Arvin.” I said looking at him.

“I know. And I believe that it will look more beautiful when you wear it. Now come on. Go and change. You’re getting late.”

I walk to the bathroom and change into the dress and walk out and told Wendy to help me button it. Once it was done, Wendy told me to sit on the chair and start to do my hair and Emma was doing my makeup.

When there we done, they told me to look in the mirror and I instantly smile. I felt beautiful. Wendy done my hair side braid style and Emma did my makeup that look natural. I look at them and thank them.

Then I ask “But guys, why are you making me look beautiful and telling me to wear this beautiful dress. It’s just a simple dinner with his family.”

They smile and Wendy said “You’ll know later.”

Just then, the doorbell ring and Arvin went to open it. There stand my handsome man in his navy blue shirt tug in his black pants. His sleeve had been fold until his elbow.

I walk toward him and ask “So how do I look?”

He didn’t say anything. He just stands there in shock with mouth agape.

“Do I not look good?” I ask again.

“No angel. You look… I don’t know how to say it. I’m speechless.”

I smile and blush. I know I blush.

“Shall we go now?” He asks.

I nodded my head. I thanked my friends before walking away with Sehun.

In the car, I ask him, “Sehun, where are we going? Why do I need to dress up like this?”

“We, my angel, are going for a dinner with my family in one of the fine restaurant here. That’s why.”

I just nodded my head and look out the window. A few minutes later, I felt Sehun intertwine my hand and kiss it. I look at him and smile and he smile back.

When we reach at the restaurant, we walk straight inside and there was his whole family waiting for us.