ten

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON 4 (SEYOUNG)

SEHUN

What taking them so long? What are they talking about? I was waiting like crazy for Hayoung and Arvin. I know they must be talking about me.

Just a while later, Hayoung and Arvin walk in the café. I look at Hayoung and her eyes were puffy. What the hell happen? Did she just cry? When they walk near us, I quickly stand up and cupped Hayoung face. I don’t care if people were watching. My girl is crying and I need to know why.

“What happen? Why are you crying? Did something happen?” I ask.

She pulls away her face and moves my hand. “I’m fine. You don’t need to worry.” She said coldly and didn’t even look at me.

She takes a sit beside Wendy. I feel rejected but I remember that I need to take everything slowly.

I walk back to my sit and continue eating. It’s good that she was sitting beside me so that I can look at her. She move uncomfortable and I know she’s not comfortable sitting with all of us.

A while later, Arvin came with food in his hand and place it in front of Hayoung and tell her to eat. Hayoung just nod start eating. She eat slowly and most of the time she was playing with her food.

“Sweet face, you need to eat.” Arvin said to Hayoung. I look at Arvin unpleasantly and feel jealous. Why is he calling my girl sweet face? She’s my girl and I don’t like other guy give her pat name.

“I’m full Arvin. Can I just go now? Please.”

“Eat first, Hayoung. I told you that you need to eat. I know you didn’t eat breakfast.” Arvin said.

“I know. But I’m really am full. Please Arvin. Let me go.” Hayoung peal.

“Okay. But at least take the sandwich with you. You still need to eat something. Please for me.” Arvin said.

She nod and take the sandwich from the tray and stand up. She looks at Wendy and said that she will meet at the class later. The just nod their head and let Hayoung go. I can see that they look worry about Hayoung to.

When she walks away, I stand up and follow her for far.  Need to know where she was going. I need to make sure she’s fine.

She walks to the college park and sit under one of the tall tree. He takes out something for her bag and it is a book. A diary maybe. The she write something on it. Once she done writing, she hugs the book and tears start to flow from her eyes.

My heart ache looking at her crying. I just wanted to run to her and hug her and say that everything is fine. I don’t know how long I stay there just looking at her.

When she stand up and start walking, I continue follow her and when she walk in her class, I walk to my class and sit beside my friends. I keep on thinking about what happen earlier. What was she talking with Arvin and what did she write in her diary.

Once the class finish, I walk quickly toward Arvin and ask if his going back with Hayoung.

He smile and nod his head.

“Sehun, let me go home with her today alone. We have something to talk about. I let you walk with her tomorrow.”

“But why?” I ask and I sound a bit disappointed.

“I have something to talk with her. I promise tomorrow. I’m sorry dude.”

“It’s fine. I understand.”

“Thank you dude. See you tomorrow. And I’ll walk with her to college tomorrow.”

I just nod my head even I didn’t want to.

 

HAYOUNG

Once I arrive my house, I freshen up ad change into my night shorts and over size t-shirt. Just in time, someone ring the house bell. I peck through the peephole and it was Arvin. I open the door and let him walk in.

Once I close the door, I walk to the kitchen and prepare Arvin favorite coffee and my tea. When I’m done, I walk to Arvin which was sitting at the sofa while watching television. Once I settle down beside him, he switches off the television and turn to look at me.

“So tell me Hayoung. What is it that you’ve been keeping secret from me?”

I take a deep breath and let it go. Once I’m confident enough, I start to tell him everything.

“A week after you found me at my house unconscious, dad came home smiling. I thought he change but I was wrong when he said that start from that day, I will stay and get married to one of his friend. I was kind of shook. I really prefer for him to hit and abuse me then tell me to married his old friends. That’s why I didn’t went to school for 2 weeks I think, because I was hit by dad because I said I’m not going to married to his old friend.

The day I run to Philippine with you was my wedding day with him. That’s why I look terrified and scared that time. I’m sorry Arvin I didn’t tell you. I was scared.” I wipe my tears and look at the mug that I was holding.

Arvin sighs. He pulls me in his arm and said “Why didn’t you tell me Hayoung. I could help you that time. But now it’s all in past isn’t it.”

“Yes it is but his back, Arvin. His back. I don’t know how he knows that I’m here but his back to take me with him. I’m scared Arvin. I’m really scared.”

Arvin pulls away from the hug and look at Hayoung in shock. “WHAT! God, Hayoung why didn’t you tell me about this. This is dangerous you know that don’t you. He can come do anything to you any time. What else you’re keeping from me Hayoung. Tell me. I can see that you are keeping something from me.” He sound angry and I just know it.

“He…he said that he will find the guy that I follow him here and kill him. I’m sorry Arvin. I’m really sorry. I shouldn’t involve you in this in first place.”

“I don’t care Hayoung. I would do anything for you. You are like my own sister Hayoung. It’s that’s all.”

I shook my head and said “No. He even said he will kill guy who he see with me. That’s why I don’t want to involve Sehun in this. Arvin, help me and make him hate me and go away from me. I don’t want him to involve in this. He doesn’t know anything about this.”

Arvin sighs and said “Okay. I’ll think of a way. But please Hayoung, next time no more secret. You need to tell me everything.”

I nod my head. Arvin pulls me back in his arm and I just cry. He said some shooting word to make me calm and it work. I don’t know when and I didn’t even realize that I fall asleep until I heard a knock on my door.

I wake up and open the door. I was so shock to see who it’s was.

“You.”