thirteen

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON 4 (SEYOUNG)

SEHUN

I was still sleeping when I heard Hayoung murmured something in her sleep. I quickly open my eyes and saw her shaking and tears was falling from her close eyes asking for help. I know it. She’s having a bad dream again.

I try to wake her up but fail. I didn’t know what to do and an idea form in my brain. I pull her in my arm and hug her tightly while caressing her hair. She calms down a bit and then it was quiet. I know that she’s out from her bad dream.

I didn’t let her go and fall asleep with her in my arm. I don’t care if she gets angry with me in the morning or scream and call me names. Her safety comes first and I want her to have a good sleep and good dreams.

 

HAYOUNG

I was walking with my feet inside the water with mom holding my hand beside the sea. It was so calm and I felt happy. While I was walking, I felt someone hold me by my wrist and spun me around. Once I look at the person, my smile vanishes away and I start to felt scared. It was my dad.

He starts to pull me away from my mom and keep on calling me with bad names. I try to pull my hand away and try not to walk but he drags me harshly.

I bite his hand trying to make him loose his grip but I fail and just added his anger. He turn around and slap me hard on my cheek. I let out a cry.

“You disrespectful daughter. I’m your father and you should thank me because I gave you place to stay and give you to a rich man where your future was bright and you run away. You should be great full about that.” Dad said and slaps me again on the same cheek.

I look at my back and saw my mom was fading away. Why is this happening?

“Mom, where are you going? Don’t leave me here alone with him. Mom, please.” I said and tears start to fall.

Mom was tearing up and said “I’m sorry baby but I can’t. I’m helpless. But don’t worry someone will come and save you. Hayoung, remember I love you and I want you to be strong.”

“Mom, please don’t leave me. Please.” I close my eyes and tears keep on falling. I didn’t even bother the pain that my dad was giving in his grip and where he is taking me.

When I open my eyes, everything was dark and I was like in a wood. I keep on calling for someone to help me and then there was two man walking toward me and I call him to save me. But when her face meets the light, I gasp and run away as fast as I can because it was my dad and Jae Hun.

I keep on running and asking for help. Then there was someone in front of me and I didn’t bother to look who it was because it was dark and hug him tightly and I felt safe in his arm.

The person hugs me tightly and said “Hey, it’s everything alright. What happen? Why are you crying? I’m right here Hayoung. Everything is fine now. I promise you didn’t I that I’m going to help you and protect you.”

I didn’t even care how that person know my name since I was so scared. “Help me please. Help me. My dad and a guy trying to take me away and once they find me, they going to punish me. They going to hit me and abuse me. Please help me.”

“Okay. Then we should go now, Hayoung. I’m here. Don’t worry. I’m not going to let them take you from me. Just like I promise.”

I pull away from the hug and try to look at the face but it was too dark and I couldn’t look at the guy face.

I keep on trying to look at the person face but either the light is so bright or it’s too dark.

The next thing I know, we were at a very beautiful garden with every type of flower. There was a fountain and then a small brown wooden cottage that look very beautiful and simple.

“Come on let’s go.” The man said.

“Whose house is this? It’s so beautiful and breathtaking.”

“It’s ours angle face. Did you forget? Remember, it was my present to you. Now come on. Let’s go. You need to sleep. You look tired.”

Our house? What does he mean by our house?

I walk in the house and it was so beautiful and just the way I love it. It was like my dream house. He guides me upstairs and walk in to a room that I assume a bedroom. He pulls me to the bed and tells me to lie down and I did. I don’t know why I just follow his instruction. My heart strong says that he is a good person and he won’t harm me.

He pulls the duvet on top of me and said “Go to sleep angel face. I’ll be here once you wake up.”

“Promise?”

“I promise. Now go to sleep okay. I’ll be here.” He said and kisses my forehead and it feels so good.

I smile looking at him and fall asleep.

 I open my eyes from my half beautiful dream and smile. I wonder who it was in my dream. Then I realize that I was in someone arm, hugging me as if his protecting me. And surprisingly, I felt safe. I try to move look at whose chest but the person pull me tighter and said “Shhh, I’m here Hayoung. I’m here. Don’t worry. Everything’s going to be fine.”

The voice was familiar. It was the same voice from my dream. I look up and was greet by Sehun face.

It’s him. Why do I feel so save being around her and why my heart keep on beating fast everytime he hugs me or be near me?

Then Sehun stir and I quickly close my eyes pretending that I was sleeping. Then I felt him pull away and said “My angel face is still sleeping. She must be very tired.” And plant a very soft kiss on my forehead.

Angle face. That is what the person calls me in my dream. Oh my God. It is Sehun. The person in my dream is Sehun.

He move some strand from my face and said “I promise I’ll protect you with all my life, Hayoung. I love you so much and I hope you can love me to. But I understand with what you’re facing. I’ll take it slowly if in the end you’ll be mine.”

He loves me. Oh My God! After what happen to me and knowing my truth, he still loves me.

He kisses me for the last time on my forehead and then stands up. I keep on closing my eyes and pretending sleeping and trying to develop with what just Sehun say.

The person in my dream is Sehun and he loves me. Do I really deserve his love? Emma, Wendy and Arvin, I need them. I need their help.

Then I heard a shower sound from the bathroom so I open my eyes. I keep on thinking what I should do and what do I feel toward him.

When he said he love me and going to take slowly to make me love him, my heart was beating fast.

Then the shower was turn off and I quickly close back my eyes. A few minutes later, I open my eyes and it was the biggest mistake I did. There was Sehun, standing shirtless and only with his pants on. His tone and form abs was standing proudly. With water dripping on his chest make it even hotter.

“Do you like what you see, angle face?” Sehun said and I came to my sense and blush. He chuckle and said “It’s okay sweetheart. I’m fine with it, if you are the one looking at it.”

“No I wasn’t looking at it. Don’t get the wrong idea.” I said while changing my position from lie down to sit.

“If you aren’t, then why are you blushing, Hayoung.”

“I told you I’m not. Stop bullying me.” I said and pout.

He let out a soft laugh and said “Whatever you say angle face. Now come one, wake up and go to shower. I’ll be waiting outside. Once you’re done, tell me.” He wears his t-shirt and walk out the door. Once the door was close, I smile appear on my lips and I feel good. I didn’t even remember when the last time I smile like that was. Being with him feels good.

I stand up and walk to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Once I was done and change into very comfortable clothes, I walk to the door and open the door for him. He smiles at me and walk in.

I close the door and he start to ask “So what would you like for breakfast?”

“Anything would be fine. And why are you asking me that question. I’m the one who should ask you that question. You’re the guest. Not me.”

“I know but you need strength, Hayoung. You still look weak. After whatever happen yesterday, let me at least help you.”

I just nod my head and let him be. He was walking toward the kitchen when my door bell rings. He turns around and opens the door and there it was everyone. Emma, Wendy, Jake, Mark and Arvin.

“We bought breakfast.” Emma and Wendy said.

Sehun told them to come in. The walk in and place the breakfast on top of the table. Then one by one came and hug me and ask if I’m fine. I nod my head and smile.

When it was Arvin time, I hug him tightly and cry in his arm and apologize.

“I’m sorry, Arvin. I should have told you earlier.”

“I understand, baby girl. Now stop crying. Everything is in the past. Let’s forget it. Anyway, I have something I need to tell you too. Something that I hide from you.” Arvin said.

We broke the hug and I ask “What is it?”

Before Arvin able to say anything, we heard someone clearing his troth. We look at the person and it was Sehun. I ignore it and look back at Arvin and saw him smirking at me.

“Later. I’ll tell you later. Someone is jealous that I’m taking his girl time so much.”

I roll my eyes and we walk to the table and start taking our breakfast.

SEHUN

 Looking at Hayoung hugging Arvin makes me jealous. I don’t like it if someone touching or hugging my angel.  But who am I to stop that. Arvin and Hayoung known each other for years.

They were taking so much time talking and hugging. I clear my troth and both of them look at me. Arvin was smirking as if he knows that I was jealous. Hell I don’t care.

I only get to touch or hug Hayoung when she’s sleep or when she has bad dreams.

I really need to figure out something to make her mine sooner but slowly.