eight

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON 4 (SEYOUNG)

HAYOUNG

After telling Emma and Wendy everything what my dad did to me, I broke off on Emma’s arm and cry out loud. I never told anyone about this beside Arvin. Only he knows what I had been through. Emma and Wendy try to calm me with saying a shooting word but it didn’t work and I keep on crying.

Once I calm down I pull away and apologize to them. They said that it’s nothing to apologize about and she doesn’t need to worry because she was the same when she told Wendy what happen to her.

Then Wendy said “Enough with the sad phase. It’s 1.30 now and I’m hungry. Let’s go and buy some lunch. Or should we just eat out.”

“Let’s just eat out. A celebration for our stronger bonding as sisters.” Emma said.

“Sisters?” I ask.

“Yes sisters. We are not friends now. But sisters.”

Sisters. I like it. I never have a girl friends and sister. But today, I’m don’t only having girl friend but also sisters. Thank you God for giving me happiness after awhile.

“Shell we go now?” I said.

“Yes we shall.”

We were getting ready when I hear the door bell ring. I frown and look at the girls. Who could it be?

I went to open it and saw Arvin and Sehun there. I smile looking at Arvin and frown looking at Sehun. Then I ask “Arvin, what are you doing here?”

“To check on my baby girl. How are you? By looking at your dress up, saying that your fine and you’re going somewhere.”

“I’m fine big bro. Me, Emma and Wendy are planning to go for a lunch.”

He smiles at me. I know that smile. The smile as if he is proud with my small change. I smile back. Then I look at Sehun and look back at Arvin and move closer and whisper “What is he doing here?”

“I was having my breakfast with him and I told him that I’m coming here and he wanted to follow and check on you. He was worry with what happen yesterday.”

Worry! Why would her worry about me?

Just say it your happy Hayoung because he was worry about you and you are happy that he is here.

No I don’t.

“What do you mean by no you don’t?” Arvin said.

Damn. I must say it out loud.

“Nothing. Just forget about it.”

Then Wendy said “Shall we go now, Hayoung?”

“Yeah. Wait let me go and grab my bag.

When I went to take my bag, I heard Wendy ask Arvin and Sehun about joining us for lunch. I was hoping for Sehun to say no but it went away when I heard Sehun say yes. I can hear that he sound excited about it. Once I take my bag, I walk back to the door and lock the door. Then we all when for lunch at the restaurant near our apartment.

While we were walking, Wendy and Emma walk with Arvin and the talk. A lot. I can see that they are excited about having lunch with Arvin and deep in my heart I felt pity because they really don’t who he really is. I was walking behind them and alone when suddenly I felt someone walking beside me. I look at my left side and saw it was Sehun, smiling at me. Damn he has such a sweet smile.

God, Hayoung what are you saying? You should not say that. The back of my head say.

God! What am I thinking? Get it out of my mind. I need to get it out of my mind.

Of course you can’t. Because you are attracted to him since the first time you guys meet and when he said hi. Come on Hayoung, admit it.

No, I’m not. Go away.

“What do you mean by that? Do you want me to go away?” Sehun said.

I look at Sehun. “Huh?”

“You said no, I’m not. Go Away. Its everything fine. Do you want me to go?”

I must have said it out loud. This is your entire fault.

“No. Nothing. Just ignore it.”

“Are you sure, Hayoung? Are you okay Hayoung?” This time Arvin said. I can hear worries in his voice.

I smile and said “I’m fine. It’s really nothing, Arvin.” I assure him. He nod and we continue to walk.

 

SEHUN

When we arrive at the restaurant, we all take our sit. I wanted to sit beside Hayoung but Arvin takes it. I look at him angrily and he just smiles. Then I take a place in front of her. At least I can see her face. Once we order our food, we talk while waiting. Looking at how Hayoung talking with Arvin as if she doesn’t have any problem make me smile but jealous in the same time because she can talk and laugh with Arvin happily. I want her to talk to me like that.

For the whole lunch, she only talks to Arvin, Wendy and Emma. She didn’t even look at me. I was a bit disappointed but what can I do. She has a very bad past with a person call man. She sometime reminds me of my sweet Namjoo noona.

After lunch, we paid our food and walk out from the restaurant. Then Arvin got a text from his father maybe saying that he need to go back home. So he said bye and walk away from us. Then Emma said her bye to because she have a date with Jake.

So the only person left is Me, Hayoung and Wendy. I jut hope some came up with Wendy so that she can leave me and Hayoung alone.

But that didn’t happen. Once we arrive at their apartment, Wendy said bye to me but Hayoung just walk away without even looking at me. I just said bye to Wendy and look at Hayoung disappear. Once I couldn’t look at her, I walk back to my apartment which I share with Mark and Jake, thinking about what I should do to make Hayoung talk to me.

Should I ask for Emma and Wendy’s help? Do they know about Hayoung? If they know, than it’s better. I hope they know. I gonna need to talk to them tomorrow.