one

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON 4 (SEYOUNG)

SEHUN

I was walking on my way to my class. Its calculus class and I really hate it. I’ve hated calculus since like forever. I really hate counting anything except money. Well who doesn’t hate counting money?

Okay, back to the story, I was walking to the class until someone bump into me. I curse under my breath and turn to look at the girl who bumps into me.

“Can’t you walk? Are you blind?” I said angrily.

She turns around to look at me and I was left speechless. Wow! She’s so beautiful.

She bows to me and apologize. “I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. I was late that’s why I was running. I’m sorry. I should continue apologizing until you forgive me but I really need to go. I’m really late for my class. I’m so so sorry.”

She bows again and continues running to her class. I was still there standing looking at her back speechless. Her voice make it worst. She has such a cute voice.

Then I felt someone tab on my shoulder, wake me up from my own world. Just then I realize she was gone.

“Hey Sehun. What are you looking at? Come on. We are late for class.” Mark, my best friend says.

I just nod and turn and continue walking. I look back once again hoping that she will be there but she wasn’t.

In class, I couldn’t focus what my lecturer is talking about. My mind was thinking about the girl that I bump. Her smell still lingers in my nose and my t-shirt. I’m so not going to wash this t-shirt.

I was thinking about her when I heard my name been call.

“Mr. Oh Sehun.”

I quickly stand up. “Yes Sir.”

“What are you dreaming about? And how far have you already gone?” My calculus lecturer asks.

“I was listening sir.” I said while rubbing my neck.

“Really? Then answer the question number two in the book. True or False. If f(x) = x 2 − 4 x − 2 and g(x) = x + 2, then we can say the functions f and g are equal?”

“True.”

“Class is he right?”

“No, sir.”

“Jocelyn, tell me the right answer.”

“It’s false sir. Because even if the two functions have the same rule, they are defined on different domains, i.e., f is not defined at 2.” Jocelyn answer.

Huh? What? I swear I don’t understand.

“Correct. Thank you, Jocelyn. You may sit.” My lecturer said.

“So, Sehun, do you understand?”

No I don’t.

“Yes sir. Sorry.”

“Please focus in my class. You may sit now.”

“Thank you.” And take my sit.

“What the hell was that? What happen to you, Sehun?”

“I’ll tell you later.”

***

“So dude, what the hell happen in the class just now?”

“I don’t know man. I bump into one of the most beautiful girl that I ever saw in my live. And I keep on thinking about her.”

“Wow. What the hell man. You said you will never fall in love with anyone ever again and will just focus on your studies. What happen suddenly?”

“I don’t know. Her aura is different. She’s different.”

“So who is it?” My other friend, Jake asks me.

I tug my hand in my hair and said “I don’t know man. Now I have to find her.”

“We will find her, Sehun.”

“I hope so. I really hope so.”

Then someone walk open the café door and walk in. I never interested who enter the café and won’t look at the door ever. But this time, I did. I look at the door and saw the girl. The beautiful blonde girl, which I just bump.

“There she is.” I said pointing at her.

My friend turn to look at the girl and Mark said “Damn. She is hot.”

I don’t know why, but I was jealous when Mark said that. I know his playboy and I don’t care if he said like that to other girl. But not her. I don’t know why I felt jealous.

“Shut up, Mark.”

“Oww... Someone is angry.” Jake said and my entire friend laughs.

“Like really guys, shut up.” The all ignore it and continue laughing at me. Then I look at Mark and ask “Mark, do you know her name? Since you know every single girls name in this college.”

“Nope. Sorry dude, I don’t know her name. I never saw her before. Do you want me to ask her name?”

“No, it’s okay. I’ll go and ask her by myself one day. Now just focus and look if you know anyone from her friends.”

I keep on looking at her and once she bought her food, she start to walk. I keep on looking, who know if I know one of her friends.

But I was disappointed. She went to sit at one of the corner table alone. What? Why is she sitting alone? Where are her friends?

Just then, one guy walks to her and ruffle her hair. She smile and start talking to the guy. I start to feel jealous. Is he, her boyfriend? Does she have a boyfriend? I hope no. I hope that is just his friend.

“Hey, Sehun. I think she have a boyfriend.”

“I don’t think so. It might be her friend. Who know?” I protest.

“Okay. Up to you then. Good luck.”

My eyes were on her and never move. I keep on looking at her and her friends if there is any skin ship. Then they stand up and start walking. At least they are not holding hands. So he might be just her friend. Now I need to know who he is so I can talk to him and ask about that girl.

The next whole one week, the first thing I’ll do is look for her and follow her like a stalker.

***

Today, I’m going to brave myself and going to meet her and ask her name. Fighting Sehun!

I try to find her and found her taking some books in the locker. I walk to her.

“Hi.” I start.

She looks at me and nods her head. “Hi.”

“You’re the girl I bump into. Isn’t it?”

She frowns and said “I don’t remember. Maybe, yes.”

She looks scared and uncomfortable while talking to me. Why?

“It’s okay. I’m just here to say I’m sorry to. I wasn’t looking while I was walking and for shouting at you.”

“It’s okay.”

“Hey, can I know your name?” I ask and extend my hand to shake with her.

“I’m sorry. But I’m late. I have a class to catch.” She closes the locker and starts to run away from me. I try to stop her but she ignores it. Then I felt a tab on my shoulder. I turn around and saw they guy that talk to her in the café every day.

“Hey Sehun. What are you doing here? And why are you talking to that girl just now.”

“You know me?” I ask.

“Of course I do. You’re Oh Sehun. We are in the same class. You just didn’t know that because you only talk to your friends.”

“Oh, I’m sorry. Hey, what’s your name?”

He laughs and said “its fine. I’m Arvin. Arvin Kim.”

“Kim? Your mix.”

“Yup. I’m half Korean and half Filipino. Back to the question. Why were you talking to my friend?”

Yes Sehun. This is the time. Ask.

“The friend of yours, does she have a name.”

“Of course she has. Everyone have a name in this world. Why kind of question is that?”

“Yeah, sorry. What is her name?”

“Why do you want to know? I’m sorry but I can’t tell you. She bans me from telling anyone her name.”

What? Why? I need to try harder.

“Why?”

“She has her own reasons, why she does not allow anyone to ask her name. I’m sorry. I can’t help you with that.”

I was about to say something, when his phone start to ring. He excuses himself and answers the call.

“Hey baby girl. Where are you?”

“Oh. Okay. I’ll be there in 5 minutes. Bye.” And he hangs up.

“I’m sorry Sehun. I need to go. Bye.” And he walks away.

Sh*t!