twenty five

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON 4 (SEYOUNG)

HAYOUNG

After 3 days of honeymoon, we went back to Korea and Sehun bring me straight to our new house that he said he bought it as our wedding present.

Once the car stop, Sehun step down, came to my side and opens the door for. He extend his hand for me to take and I gladly did it.

Once I step out from the car, I was shock and my mouth was agape. There stood a very beautiful house with a garden that is full with flower. The house is just like how I dream off.

“Do you like it?” Sehun said pulling me by my shoulder.

I look at him and said “Like it? I love it Sehun. I really do. It’s look like my dream house. How did you know about this?”

He smirk and said “Angel, did you forget that I read your diary.”

Yeah of course I remember. It was one day, he was so stress and he wanted to sleep with me so I let him. The next morning when I wake up, I saw her reading a book which I thought it was novel at first but it turns out my diary. I was so angry at him for reading my diary without my permission and didn’t talk to him for the whole day.

I look at him, narrowing my eyes and said “Of course I do. Because in the end I get to see my sweet husband begging for my forgiveness.”

He laughs, kisses my forehead and said “Shall we go in now?”

I nodded my head and we walk to the front door hand in hand, once we step in the house, a loud surprise greets us. We look at all of them in shock. Everybody was there. From Namjoo unnie to her husband and her friends that also came with her husband, Emma and Jake, Wendy and Mark, also Sehun’s mother.

“What are you guys doing here?” Sehun ask.

“Just to surprise you and welcome both of you back from honeymoon.” Namjoo noona said.

I smile and touched by whatever they did. They came and hug me, saying congratulation and then we continue talking and enjoy the party that they plan for us.

After the party, we clean up and everyone said their byes. Then, me and Sehun walk upstairs to our room and settle down on bed after taking shower and change into our comfortable pyjamas.

Like always, he will hug me tightly and kiss my forehead and I will snuggle in his arm closer.

“I love you angel.”

“I love you too, honey.”

He pulls away a little and looks at me in shock. “What did you just call me?”

I blush and said “Honey.”

He smiles. “Say it again.”

“Honey.” I said looking at him in his eyes and bite my lower lips feeling shy.

His smile draws bigger and said “Now say it what you say earlier in full sentence.”

“I love you too, honey.”

“That sounds so good. Now you will only call me by that name. Understand.”

I nodded my head and snuggle into his chest.

I felt him kissing my forehead for the last time before falling asleep.

***

5 month later

It’s been 5 month now we were married and I love every minutes of it. Basically I’m not working at all because Sehun doesn’t allow it. Why? Because he said that he still able to take care of me with his salary. I did say no and I want to work. But when you are having argument with Sehun, it means no winning for you. So I’ve been spending my time in the house reading or going to orphanage with Namjoo unnie, Bomi unnie, Eunji unnie and Chorong unnie.

We became so close since the wedding day and we always have a get together every Friday night.

Right now I am in the pharmacy trying to find some pregnancy test.

Yes, I think I might be pregnant. This all happen few days ago when I keep on vomiting, carving for something that I use to hate it and my emotion is sometime unstable. I didn’t realize it but Namjoo unnie did and she ask about my period and I just realize that day that I was late not one but three weeks.

She then told me that I might be pregnant and told me to buy at least 2 box of pregnancy test. Once I found it, I took two boxes that recommended by the pharmacist and paid for it. Then I walk straight to my house.

When I reach home, I went straight to the bathroom and pee on all four of the pregnancy test.

I waited for 5 minutes and when the 5 minutes end, I walk back into the bathroom and look at the pregnancy test.

When I saw it, I start to tears up and smile. I’m positive. I’m pregnant and that is also the child of the person that I love. I rub my hand on my belly and said “I’m pregnant. I hope your daddy will be happy to hear this news.”

Then I walk out from the bathroom taking the pregnancy test with me and hide it. I take a sit on the bed and thinking about how should I tell Sehun about this.

Then an idea came. I will cook his favourite food and prepare for dinner. I quickly when back down and start make some beef sushi since he love beef and sushi and some beef stew. Once I was done, I walk back up and when for shower and got ready.

I open the closet and pick his favourite dress. A burgundy vintage square neck a-line solid dress.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f49485a6d535043327831324f41673d3d2d3339363136353237302e31346233633334396630313363303038333534383738323336362e6a7067    

 It was a dress that I wore on our first date after we officially declare as couple. He love that dress and still love it if I wear it. He said I look good in burgundy colour.

Just after I got ready, the door bell ring and a few second I hear him calling me.

“Angel, where are you?” he call.

I walk out from the room and walk down the stairs and stop in the mid way when I said “I’m here.”

He looks at me in shock. He climbs the stairs and asks “You look beautiful and you wore my favourite dress. Is the any special occasion that I forget?”

I smile and said “No. Just I wanted to have a romantic dinner with you. Why don’t you go and take a shower and come down for dinner. I’ll go and prepare the table.”

He nodded his head, kiss my forehead and walk up to the room. I walk straight to the kitchen start to prepare the food.

SEHUN

When I step inside the house, it was dark and only the table light was on. It was some kind of romantic mood. I frown in confusion since Hayoung doesn’t like to sit in dark. The weirdest thing is she’s not in the living room watching television. She always be in the living room watching one of her favourite drama while waiting for me.

“Angel, I’m home. Where are you?”

“I’m here.” She said from the middle of the stairs.

I look at her and saw her wearing my favourite dress. Then it hit me. Why is she dressing up? It’s there any occasion that I forgot. But I don’t think so.

I walk to her and planted a kiss on her forehead which I always do and said “You look beautiful and you wore my favourite dress. Is there any occasion that I forget?”

She shook her head and said “No. Just I wanted to have a romantic dinner with you. Why don’t you go and take a shower and come down for dinner. I’ll go and prepare the table.”

I nodded my head and kiss her forehead for the last time and went into my room.

Once I shower, I walk to closet and take my light blue shirt and my favourite worn out jeans. I did my hair and when I’m happy with my look, I walk back down and straight to the kitchen and saw my wife was sitting on the chair waiting for me. But I saw the nervous on her face.

Why is she looking so nervous? What is she nervous about? Did something bad happen to her?

I walk near her and she still didn’t realize that I was already beside her so I clear my throat. She looks at me and smile.

“When did you come? I didn’t realize you come.”

I sit beside her and while saying “Of course you won’t because you’re deep in thought.”

She smile shyly and blush. Then she said “come on. Let’s have dinner. Then I have something to tell you.”

I raised my brow but just let it be. I look at the table and there was all my favourite food.

After the dinner, she places a dessert in front of me. It’s also my favourite dessert. I instantly dig in and eat my dessert and she just look at me.

Isn’t she going to eat to?

“Angel, aren’t you going to eat to. Where is yours?”

She smile and shook her head. “No. You go on and eat.”

I push back my chair a bit and tap my lap. “Come here.”

She stands up and sits on my lap and I wrap my hand around her waist. She takes the spoon and starts to feed me the dessert and sometime I will. Even she didn’t want it, I still tell her to eat for me. She just rolls her eye and still eats it.

Once we’re done, she was about to stand up but I stop her and ask “Now tell me what is it that you want to tell me.”

She starts to play with her nails and I know she’s nervous. She removes my hand from her waist and stand up and I follow.

I turn her around, cupped her face and ask “What is it, angel? It’s there anything wrong.”

She shook her head but still look nervous. She bites her lips and said “I have something to tell you and I hope you will like it.”

“What is it then? Come on. Tell me.”

She takes my hand and places it on her belly and look at me. Then she said “I know we just got married 5 month ago and we’re still early for this. We didn’t make any plan about it.”

I frown and ask “Angel, what is it? What are you saying?”

Then it clicks. My hand is on her belly and whatever she’s saying as if it’s goes with what I’m thinking.

I smile and look at her with hope and said “Angel, are you pregnant?”

She smile shyly and nodded her head. “Yes. I am.”

I pull her in my arm and hug her tightly. “Oh God, angel. You don’t know how happy I am to hear this news.”

I pull her away from my arm and kiss her on her lips and ask “When did you get to know about this?”

“This morning. I keep on vomiting and Namjoo unnie realize it and she ask about my period and I’m late for 3 weeks. So she told me buy it. That’s how I get to know about this.”

I smile and kneel down so that my face was the same level as her belly.

“Hey baby, I’m your daddy. I’m very happy when I hear about you. I can’t wait to see you.”

Later on, we went back up to our room got change and fall asleep. I don’t want to tire her and she need to rest. Tomorrow I’m going to take her to the hospital for check up.

Kiss her lips and hug pulls her closer to me, I finally fall asleep.