sixteen

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON 4 (SEYOUNG)

HAYOUNG

I felt someone caressing my cheek softly and then my lips. I got annoyed and slap the hand away. I hate it when someone disturbing me when I’m sleeping. Then the hand came back and continues caressing my cheek and lips. I open my eyes and was meet with two beautiful brown eyes. The eyes that make me feel something.

“Good morning.” He said almost whisper.

I let out a small smile and said “Good morning.”

“Did you have a good sleep?”

I nodded my head. He smile and said “Why don’t you go and take a shower? Arvin bought some clothes for you to change.”

I nodded my head. I stand up from the bed and he did the same. He came near me with a bag and gives it to me. Kissing my cheek, he walks out. I widen my eyes in shock and my face felt hot.

After taking shower and get change, I walk down from the stairs. I saw my friends and the others was sitting in the living room talking and laughing.

When I enter the living room, everyone look at me and smile. I smile back them and said “Sorry guys about yesterday and thank you for saving me.”

They smile at me and Mark said “Don’t be. It’s our job to save our friends. But please next time, do text or call one of us, telling us where you are. You make this guy over there worry like hell.” pointing at someone.

I look at where his pointing and it was Sehun and I try to control my smile. I nodded my head and said “I’ll remember that. Thank you again.”

I take a sit at one of the empty place and it was between Arvin and Sehun. I told Arvin to move a side and sit beside Sehun using my hand so I can sit at his place but he frown and said “Just sit, Baby girl. You even sleep with him last night.”

My mouth was agape and eyes was widen in shock with what Arvin just said. I know he saw my shock face trying to control from laughing. I look at him angrily and take a sit between them and fold my arm on my stomach.

Then Arvin said “Hey guys, mom and dad are having party tomorrow as their 35 years of marriage anniversary. Mom told me to invite you guys. I hope you guys can come.”

Then he looks at me and said “And you my sweet sister, mom asks me to bring you there today. She has so much to talk about. And you’re a must person to come.”

“Arvin, you know I hate to go this kind of party. Please talk to your mom.”

He shook his head and said “I talk to her but she didn’t bug in. So you need to come.”

I sigh and just nod and continue looking at the television.

Then Jake came out from somewhere with Emma and said “The breakfast is ready.”

We all stand up and walk in to the kitchen and eat our breakfast.

***

I was in one of the room in Arvin’s parents’ house. I was lying on the bed when I heard a knock on the door. I quickly sit on the bed and tell the person to come in.

The door open and it was Arvin’s mom. She smiles at me and I smile back. She came and sits beside me and takes my hand in hers.

“How are you dear?” she said.

“I’m fine aunty.” I said smiling at her. Then it was awkward. Looking at her, I know she have so much to talk about and so do I.

Then I start. “Arvin told me about your and my mom’s friendship. He told me everything.”

She sigh and said “I’m sorry, dear. I should found you earlier. I’m really sorry.”

“Don’t be, aunty. It’s not your fault. It happens and mom always said that if anything happen in your life, either is bad or good, it’s your faith.”

She smile and nod her head. “But whatever happens to you Hayoung, it’s cruel. How come your own dad hit you that bad?”

“Because he hates me. He hated me and mom because if mom didn’t get pregnant, he won’t need to married her. Because I was inside my mom that’s why. He still blames me.”

She pulls me in her hugs and rubbing my back. Then she apologizes again.

I pull away from the hug and ask her “Can I ask you something, aunty?”

“What is it?”

“How did mom end up marrying dad? How did mom know that dad was the one her?”

She sighs and said “I’ll tell you everything. But I need to promise me, that you’ll be strong when you hear this.”

I nodded my head. Then she told me everything. From the first time they become friends until that tragic happen.

Just then I get to know that dad was from a rich family but his father kick him out from the house when she got to know about this. Mom recognize dad’s face the day she got and when she saw that for the first time after the tragic, she start to show tantrum and mom’s dad, was there. That’s how they end up marring. Since then, mom cut every relation she has, that’s why mom and Arvin’s mom didn’t contact each other. On the process, aunty tries to find my mom but nothing. He can’t even detect where mom live. Then, 10 years later, she goes back to her old house and check on her post box, just then she found a letter from my mother. When she read it, just then she knows how mom leaved her life. Then she mentions my name in the letter, that’s how aunty found me.

She hugs me and apologizes for the last time before walking out from the room and told me to sleep. I lie down and keep on thinking how mom has leave her life. That’s tell me everything why dad hates me so much and even able to hit and almost kill me.

Then my phone beep and I take it from the side table and switch it on and look who text me. It was none other than, Sehun. Smile start to appear on my lips. I open and read it.

Sehun : Good night, my angel face. Sweet dream and please do dream about me. Don’t worry about your nightmare. Just hug a pillow and imagine it’s me.

I smile and replay his text.

Me : Thank you for everything. I really appreciate it. Good night to you to. Sweet dream.

Then I place my phone on the table and hug a pillow imagine it was him and fall asleep without any nightmare. I can’t believe it actually work. Hugging a pillow imagine it was him.

 

SEHUN

I was getting ready for Arvin’s parents’ anniversary party. I wore my black slack and a plain black suit with a tie. I comb my hair to side. Once I’m happy with look, I take my phone and place I my pants pocket. I walk down and saw that Jake and Mark is all ready.

“Ready?” I ask.

“Yup. Let’s go. Emma and Wendy is already there.” Jake said.

I nod my head and we drive straight to Arvin’s house. Once we arrive, Jake park the car and we step out from the car. When we arrive at the main door, Arvin came and greet us.

“Hey guys, thanks for coming. Come in. I’ll meet you up with my mother.” He said and we follow him. My eyes were roming around the house searching for my angel.

“She’s getting ready with Emma and Wendy. She’ll be down soon.” I heard Arvin said.

I look at him and saw he was smirking.

“Mom, meet my friend. This is Mark, Jake and Sehun.” Arvin introduces us to his mother.

Jake congrats Arvin’s mother and shake his hand and Mark. Then he looks at me with smile and then looks at Arvin. As if there we exchanging looks, Arvin nod his head. Then, her mother hug me and I was kind a shock. What really happen?

“At last I get to meet the guy that loves Hayoung.”

Now I get it. I hug her back politely and then pull away. I smile at her and she smile back.

“Thank you for taking her as whom she is.” Arvin’s mother said.

“No problem ma’am.”

“Don’t call me ma’am. Call me aunty. Please enjoy okay.” Arvin mother said and then walk away. Arvin then introduces us to his father and his sister and brother. Then we were at the buffet but we just take a drink first. We wanted to eat with our girl. Just then, Emma and Wendy walk down. They look beautiful. I look at my friend and both of their mouth was hang open. They are doomed. Then I look back at the stairs but I couldn’t see my Hayoung. Where is she?

Emma and Wendy walk to us and said hi. Emma went straight to Jake and Jake kiss her on her cheek. I look at them and as if they know what I wanted to ask Wendy said “She’s still upstairs. Arvin trying to convince her that everything is fine. She look scared and unconfident before we come down.”

I nodded my head but my eyes didn’t move even for a minute from the stairs. A few minutes later, there she is. The girl that I was waiting for. She looks so beautiful in her silver sparkling short cocktail strapless knee length dress. She let her hair fall freely on her shoulder. She does look like an angel. No. She looks like a goddess.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f65626a4b37384f534a79713061673d3d2d3338313237303633362e313461386663306436333533653632633333373335323033373138372e6a7067    

Seeing Arvin beside her make me jealous. I wish at Arvin place was me. I look around and most of the guys’ eyes were on her and I felt jealous and angry. I don’t want anyone to look at her like that. Only I am allow to look at her like that.

“She look beautiful, Sehun. Your one lucky guy.” I heard Mark said.

I look at him and saw he was smiling. Then he said “Don’t worry. I only have my eyes on my Wendy.” And laugh.

I look back at my girl and saw her smiling and hugging Arvin’s mom. Then Arvin, bring her toward us and I was getting excited.

“You look beautiful, Hayoung.” Jake said.

“I agree. Sehun is lucky.” Mark said.

She blushes. Oh god, I wish I can just kiss her cheek every time she blushes.

“Hey, Hayoung, I’ll leave you here for awhile. Is it fine? Mom is asking for my help.”

She nodded her head and Arvin walk away. Hayoung then stand beside me and I give her a glass of cocktail and she take it with a smile and thank you.

“You look really beautiful today, angel.”

She blushes again. “Thank you. You look handsome yourself.”

Then we all have our dinner and talk. I saw that some guy was looking at her and she shift on her sit uncomfortable. I know that he never like when people look at her especially gents.

I take out my blazer and place it on her shoulder and then hold her hand. “Don’t worry. I’m here. I’m not going to let anything happen to you.” I said to her whisper. I only one her to listen.

“Thank you.” She said and she let me hold her hand. I smile and I was beyond happy.

Then it was dancing time. Jake, Emma, Wendy and Mark already at the dance floor dancing. I wanted to ask Hayoung for a dance but I’m not sure if she will dance with me.

I brave myself and ask her for dance and surprisingly, she say yes. I walk with her on the dance floor and start dancing with her. I was kind of surprise that she didn’t mind me embrace her waist and our body was very near toward each other.

She place her head on my chest and we keep on dancing following the slow songs. Some of the guest was looking at us but I just let it be. I just want to cherish this moment.

 

HAYOUNG

When I look at Emma and Wendy dancing, I felt envy and I wanted to dance to. But with the surrounding and everyone looking at me, I felt uncomfortable. Sehun was beside me since the beginning and never leave my side.

Then he asks me for a dance and I gladly take it. When we were on the dance floor, one hand was holding mine and the other when on my waist. When he place his hand on my waist, I shiver and the feeling was different.

Arvin was right. Whenever he touch me or talk to me, I didn’t felt scared, instead I felt secure. I didn’t react how I usually react when other person touch me.

When were dancing, I place my head on his chest and I felt peace. For the first time, I didn’t mind being the center of attraction. I just want to savor this moment. Hearing his heart me give me peace and happiness.