twenty

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON 4 (SEYOUNG)

HAYOUNG

I was nervous. So nervous, that my hand start to sweat. I keep on thinking why does his mother want to meet me. What if she doesn’t like me?

“Stop, angel.” Sehun said.

I look at him with frown and ask “What?”

“I know what you’re thinking about. Mom and dad are going to love you. So stop thinking negatively and just have fun okay.”

“Whay are you so sure, Sehun. You know who I am and my past. What if your mom and dad knows and they won’t like me. No parents want their son to date a girl with a dark past.”

“They won’t mind. Believe me. No just relax and enjoy. Okay.”

I just nod and continue looking out.

Once we arrive, I saw a very beautiful house. It was not that big and not that small. It was beautiful white two stores terrace house. When I step out from the car, the first thing that I saw was a small beautiful garden. A garden that I always dream of if I found my own house one day.

Sehun came to my side and hold my hand. “Let’s go.”

I nodded my head and follow her to the main door. He knocks on the door and a few second later, the door open and there was standing a very tall and beautiful girl with the sweetest smile.

“Mom, Sehun is here.” The girl shouts.

“Welcome back, Sehun.” Then she looks at me and said “And you must be Hayoung.”

I nodded my head and extend my hand for a shake. She smile and said “We don’t shake hands, we hug.” She said with a smile and hug me. I was kind of shock but I just hug her back. Then she said “I’m Seo Hun. I’m Sehun’s sister. Come in.” she said and pull me with her living Sehun all alone.

“Mom, look Hayoung is here.”

Just then a woman came out from the somewhere. She has the same nose and hair as Sehun and she look older. Instantly I know that, that is Sehun’s mother. She look at me and smile. She pull me for a hug and said “At last I got to see you.”

She pull away from the hug and said “You are way more beautiful from what Sehun have told us. Anyway, I’m Sehun’s mom.”

“Hello, Mrs. Oh.”

“Just call me, aunty or mom.” She said looking at Sehun with a meaning and smile. Then she said “Come in. Let’s talk in the living room.”

I nodded my head and follow then them to the room. Sehun’s mother told me to sit and she sits on my left hand side while his sister sits on my right hand side. Sehun was sitting on the single couch and keep on looking at me.

His mother and sister keep on talking with me and I answer all the question they ask politely. Then his mother ask permission to go to the kitchen to prepare the dinner. I ask if I can come and help but all of them, the mother, sister and Sehun itself said that not to.

I just nod and sit on the couch. Sehun sit beside me and smile. Once he holds my hand, his smile was gone and his face change to worry. She must felt my cold hand.

“Are you okay angel? Why are your hands so cold?”

I smile and said “I’m fine. I’m just nervous.”

“Don’t be. Everything will be okay. Wait here, I’ll go and take some water for you.”

He was about to stand up but I stop him by pulling his hand and shook my head. “Don’t. I’m fine. Please just don’t leave my side.”

“Are you sure?” he ask.

I nodded my head and he just smiles and kiss my hand.

A few second later, someone walk in the house and said “Hon, I’m home.”

He walk in the living room and was startle. Then he imidiately smile at me. By looking at him I know that he was Sehun’s father because he look like Sehun but an older version of Sehun. I quickly stand up.

He smile and said “You must be Hayoung. You really are beautiful.”

I blush and said “Thank you.”

I was about to extend my hand but the next thing I know, I was in someone arm. I tell you, the sister was right. This family really does greet people with hug.

“Welcome to the family, Hayoung.” The father said right after we broke our hug.

I just smile and nodded but still puzzle with what his father just say.

A few moments later, we all were on the dining table, eating dinner. They ask aout my family and I answer it and to my surprise, they didn’t show even bother or show dislike emotion. But the look like they just remember something when I told them who my father really is.

After the diner, we had a drink and then we take our leave. Sehun mom and sister said by and hug me and told me to come again. I smile and nodded. Thanking them for dinner and then Sehun drive me back to my apartment. When we arrives my apartment, we step down and we walk hand in hand toward my house.

When the lift door is open, we bumped into Wendy and Mark. Who just walking out from the lift.

“Hey, where are you guys going?” Sehun asks.

“Hey. We are going for a date. Where were you from?” Mark asks.

“We just came from my family dinner.”

Mark nodded her head and said “Okay, we’ll be going first. Did you bring your key, Sehun?”

He shook his head and ask “No. why?”

“Well, no one is at home right now. Jake and Emma went for date too. And you know, my key is with my car key.” Mark said.

“It’s fine. I’ll think of a way. Or I’ll just go to my parents house.” Sehun said.

“Okay then. We’ll get going.” Mark said and me giving a hug to Wendy.

Then we went inside the lift and straight to my front door. I open it and turn around to look at Sehun.

“Do you want to stay for a while? While waiting for Mark and Jake to come back home.”

Sehun smile and I can see sparkle in his eyes. “Are you sure?”

I smile and nodded my head. We step in the house and I told him to sit first.

He said okay and take off her jacket that he was wearing and place it on the couch and sit on it. I went to my cupboard and take out my pajamas and change it inside the bathroom.

Once I’m done, I walk out and offer him a cup of coffee and we drink it while cuddling and watching television. Or should I say, the television was looking at us because we were so busy talking and cuddling.

 

SEHUN

Having my Hayoung in my arm feels like heaven. Earlier, when we were at my parent’s house, she was so nervous and can scent it. When mom and dad start to ask about her family which the truth is they already know about her, she was so tense. I know it that’s why I holding her hand tightly under the table when she was answering their question.

I was talking to her and was kind of puzzle why isn’t she talking or answering my question. When I look at her face, she was already fast asleep. I smile and tug her hair behind her ear and kiss her fore head. She stirs and cuddles toward me closer and mummer I love you.

I never get tired to listening her saying that.

I pick her up and just when I was about to walk, she open her eyes and our eyes collide.

“Sorry, I felt asleep.” She apologizes.

“Don’t be. Go back to sleep.” I said and walk toward the bed and place her on the bed. Pull the duvet to cover and kiss her forehead.

She smile and said “Thank you.”

I just smile. Then she said “Sehun, ehmm..Can you…uhm.”

“What is it, angel? You can ask me anything.”

“Can you sleep with me today?” she burt out and her cheek was all read. She was blushing.

I smile and ask “Are you sure you want me to sleep here?”

She nodded her head cutely. I smile again and said “Sure, why not. I would love to sleep with you.”

I take of my t-shirt and place it on the couch with my jacket and when I turn around, I saw her looking at me.

“Do you like what you see, sweetheart?”

She shook her head and blush. I laugh and lie down beside her and pull her in my arm. She turns around and we were face to face.

 She kisses me on the lips and I was shock. She never kisses me first. It’s always me who kiss her first.

“I love you, Oh Sehun and I like your family.” She said.

“I love you too and I know they love you too. Now go to sleep angel.” I said and close the light.

Then both of us fall asleep.