two

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON 4 (SEYOUNG)

SEHUN

It’s been 3 weeks now and I keep on acting like a stalker and psycho staring at her, or some time, spy on her, and some time I even follow her quietly. It’s good that she didn’t realize that I was following her. I tried few attempt to talk to her and ask her name, but she will still run away from me. I don’t know why. She even looks at me with scared and talks to me as if I’m going to scold her if she doesn’t answer.

I even realize that she doesn’t have any friends beside her boy friend, Arvin. She barely talks to any other person. I’m still hoping to see her talking to other then Arvin.

And just like hope, I saw her talking to one of her classmate. And the best part is, the one that she was talking to is no other then Jake girlfriend, Emma. Thank you God, for listening to my prayer.

Once I saw her walking away, I walk to Emma.

“Hey, Emma.” I said with a big smile because I know at last I will know her name.

“Hey Sehun. What are you doing here?” She asks with a frown on her forehead.

“I was just walking by and I saw you. So I just want to say hi.”

She smile and let a very soft laugh and said “Okay, hi. Now bye.” She said and was about to walk away but I stop her.

“Emma, wait.” I stop her. She turns around and raised her eyebrow as if asking what.

“Uhm… the girl that you were talking to just now, who is she?”

“Who? Which girl?”

“The girl that you were talking to just before I came to say hi to you. The girl that wear a black t-shirt and blue jeans with a grey jacket.”

“Oww, Hayoung. She’s my classmate and my assignment partner. Why?”

Hayoung. Her name is Hayoung. She’s Korean. Better.

“What’s her full name?”

“Why are asking? You look so interested to know about her.” Emma said as if she suspects something.

“What! No I’m not. I just want to know who you were talking to.”

“Yeah, like I’m going to believe that. Sehun you were smiling like an idiot when I told you her name. So tell, why you are so interested in knowing her name.”

I scratch my hair that doesn’t itch. “Well I just want to know her name. That’s all. So can I know her full name.”

“Look, I shouldn’t have told you her name in the first place, because she doesn’t like it. And it’s my mistake and it slip from my tongue. I know, she bump into you last two or three weeks and you will ask her full name and ask Mark to find out about her. I don’t know what your intention is. But Sehun, forget about whatever your planning to do at her.”

“Look Emma, I’m not going to bully her or do some stupid thing to her. You know I won’t. Emma, you know me for more than 3 years now. I just want to know her name. That’s all.”

“Why?” Emma asks.

“Because I think I like her.”

She laughs hard and said “Shut up, Sehun. You don’t. You hate girl after whatever happen to you back then in Korea. You told me that. Suddenly you’re saying you like her. With just a bump.”

“Hey, don’t comment on that. You meet Jake at a shop because she hit you with his trolley.”

“Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Anyway, I’m still not going to tell you her full name.”

“Please Emma. I beg you. Please.”

“Sorry Sehun. No. She’s not like any other girl. She’s different.

“Please Emma. Or not I will tell Jake that you went to club and got drunk and almost kiss other guy.” I blackmail her.

“No, you wouldn’t.”

“Yes, I will.”

“Fine. Her full name is Oh Hayoung. She’s from Korea. That’s all I know.”

“That will be enough. Thank you.” I said smiling and walk away. But then I stop and turn around and said “Hey Emma, I know you went to the club. But I didn’t know you were drunk and was about to kiss other guy in the club.” And continue walking.

“YAH! OH SEHUN!” I heard her shout.

I just laugh and went to see my friends in the class. Once I saw them, I sit with them.

“Hey guys.” I said with a smile.

Both of them look at me with a weird look on them. “What happen? You look happy.” Mark said.

“Well I am. And I want your help.”

“What?”

“I already know her name. Now I want you to find about her. Her name is Oh Hayoung.”

“Hey, she has the same surname as you.” Jake said.

“I know right. It’s like we are meant for each other.”

“Ohw… it’s really weird to see you like this.” Mark said.

“Hey, please help me. I really need to know about her. Mark you know me. I never interested in any girl before. Help me. I really want to know about her.”

“And if I don’t want to help you.”

“I’ll tell Wendy that you have a big crush on her.” I said with an evil smirk on my face.

“Fine. I’ll help you. Just promise me don’t tell Wendy about this.”

“Thank you man. I love you.”

“I don’t.” Mark said and looks away.

I and Jake were just able to laugh.

Right after the class, Mark start to carrying out  his duty to find about Hayoung.

I and Jake just wait for him to find everything that he can do while eating at the café.

“Guys, I can’t find anything about her expect her name and her address.”

“That’s all. Her family. Anything?”

“That’s all. Not even the father’s name.”

“How about her guardian?” I ask.

“Nope. Nothing. By looking at here, she’s all alone. But at least I have her address.”

“Korean address?”

“Nope. Philippines’ address. Her Korean address is not written here.”

Weird. She’s full of mysteries.

“Where does she live?”

“At the same apartment where Emma live but different floor. So, now what should we do?” Mark asks.

“What should we do? I don’t know.” I said full with disappointment.

Yes, what should we do? What should we do? What should we do? Yes. Idea.

“I have a very good idea.”

“What?” said Mark and Jake in unison.

“Jake.”

“Me!” Jake said in shock.

“Yes. You. Look Emma is your girlfriend. She’s Hayoung partner for some assignment. The only way to know about her is by you.”

“And what will my task be?”

“Every single time they have a discussion, we will be with them. You’re going to tell Emma  that you miss her and just want help with her assignments.”

“Like she’s going to believe that. She hates it if I stick with her. She’ll suspect something.”

“No she won’t. Why? Because we will be there with you to. Get it.”

“No. No. No.”

“Please Jake. For once. For me. Please help me with this. I never had been interested in any girl before I meet her. She’s the first girl after that jerk girl left me and hurt me. So please.”

“I can’t believe this. Fine. I’ll help you. God, I can’t believe I’m stuck here.”

“Thank you dude.” Sehun said with a smile.

“You guys go. I’m not going.”

“You are so going. Why? Because you sweet Wendy will be there.”

“Really? Why would she be there?”

Jake looks at Mark and said nonchalantly “Wendy and Emma is best friend stupid.”

“Yes. I forgot.”

I just laugh. Yes. I’m so going to make this plan work and know about her more.