SEHUN

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON 4 (SEYOUNG)

Hey, I’m Oh Sehun. I’m 23 years old and I’m in my senior year in one of the college in Philippines. I know you must be thinking why I am in Philippines since I’m Korean. Well, I use to stay in Korea since I was born but last five years; we need to move here since my dad has been transfer to Philippines for 10 years. That’s why I’m here.

Being in Philippines is not that bad since I get to be far away from my ex-girlfriend that dumps me for another guy with the reasons is me moving away. Stupid right. I was mad and angry since I know she’s been cheating with me before I told her I was moving. But because I love her so much, I let it passed away and still want to be with her. But she still betrayed me and left me with that stupid, unhandsome guy. Well is her lost. Not mine. I was so hard broken when she said that, and locks myself in the room for almost 2 weeks.

I know it’s a stupid thing to do and it’s stupid to cry for a girl like that. But what can you do if you love her so much and even plan to marry her.

I waited for her call every single day but nothing. I waited for her call until my last day in Korea. But still nothing and she didn’t even come to say bye at the airport.

Well, I’m fine now and happy. But I promise myself not to fall in love anymore and just focus on my study until one day, everything change when I bump into one of the most beautiful girl that I ever saw. He looks so attractive, beautiful, innocent and cute. How can a girl look that perfect?

She’s 5’7 tall. I think. She has a beautiful brown armpit length hair. I still remember that she wear a red sweatshirt and blue boyfriend jeans with a white sneakers. But, I still don’t know her name and it’s killing me. No one knows her names even my best friend Mark who is a womanizer. I did try talk to her once, but she run away from me by giving an excuse that she’s busy and she have class to catch. I know she was lying because she didn’t have class that time. I know it’s creepy. How did I know about her class time? Call me a stalker or psycho. I don’t care. Because when it come to her, that’s what I am.

Well now just wait and see what happen next. This is my story of how I meet and our journey. Wish me luck.