three

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON 4 (SEYOUNG)

HAYOUNG

Me, Emma and Wendy were focusing on doing our assignment when suddenly a guy voice greets us.

“Hey girlfriend.” The guy said.

We all look at the person and Emma smile and said “Hey boyfriend. What are you doing here?”

Suddenly I felt uncomfortable. Then I saw the guy who I bump and try to talk to me once. The guy who follows me every day in college. I quickly look back to my laptop and start doing my work. I felt more uncomfortable now.

When I was focusing doing my assignment with Wendy, I felt someone sitting beside me. I look at my side and it was the guy I bump. Looking at me with his cheek rest on his palm and elbow on the table.

I look back at my laptop and I felt scared and uncomfortable. I fix my clothes feeling afflictive.

God, please get him go away from me. Please. I beg you.

Then my phone ring. I quickly pick up because I know who it is.

“Hey Arvin.”

“Hey baby girl. Where are you? I’m planning to go home now.”

“I’m at the library. Yeah. Wait for me at the usual place. I’ll be there.”

“Okay, be fast.”

We hang up and I quickly pack my thing.

“Where are you going?” Emma asks.

“Arvin is waiting for me. We are going home. I’m sorry I can’t stay. Text me what should I do and I’ll do it at home. I’m really sorry Emma, Wendy.”

“It’s fine. Okay then. I’ll text you later your task.”

“Thank Emma, Wendy.” I said and quickly run out the library. I heard him telling me to wait but I pretend I didn’t hear it and keep on walking at fast as I can.

Thank you God for helping me.

Once I arrive at the main gate, I saw Arvin waiting for me. Arvin smile and wave his hand to me. I wave back and walk to him. He frowns once I stop in front of him and ask “hey why are you panting?”

“I ran that’s why. I don’t want to keep you waiting. Shall we go now?”

“Yes we shall. Let’s go.” And we continue walking. I turn my head to look back and I saw that guy. I link my arm with Arvin and keep on walking.

“Hey baby girl. What is this about?” He asks right after I link my arm with his.

“Just go with it for awhile. Please.” I said.

“Hayoung, it’s everything okay. You look scared and uncomfortable. Tell me if someone disturbing you.”

“Yeah I’m fine. I tell you later.”

“Do you want to grab a coffee?”

I smile and nod. We keep on walking with arm link and walk into our favorite’s coffee shop. Once we order our coffee, and take our usual sit. Right at the corner of the shop near the window.

“So tell me Hayoung, what happen?”

“There is someone following me. The guy that I bump. I don’t know why but I don’t like it.”

“The guy that following you, is it the same guy that ask your name last time.”

“Yes. That’s him. Arvin do you know him. If you know him, please tell him to stop. Please.”

“I told him not to disturb you once. I’ll tell him again tomorrow. But Hayoung, when will stop living in dark and being scared all the time.”

“I don’t know Arvin. Forever. Maybe. Let’s not talk about this.”

“Okay. This time, like always, I’ll drop the topic. But one day, I’m so going to talk about this. Look baby girl, you’re my best friend and I love you. You know that. Hayoung looking at you living like this scaring the hell out of me. You keep on having the same nightmare every single day. You need someone to help you get rid of your nightmare. You need to be with someone that you will feel safe. I won’t be there all the time for you. I not saying I’m going to leave you. I won’t leave you. Never in my life because only you know my secret and you still became my friend after the secret went out and stay with me. But, you know what I’m trying to tell you.”

“Yes, I know. But Arvin you are the only guy that I believe. I don’t believe any other guy. With whatever happens to me, you expect me to fall in love. No. I’m terrified, Arvin and I’m scared with a person call man.” I said and tears almost fall from my eyes but I quickly hold it and wipe it.

“I understand Hayoung. Don’t cry. Okay, let’s just drop about this topic. Shall we go home now?”

“Thank you Arvin. That’s why I love you.”

Arvin chuckle and we continue walking to my apartment.

Once Arvin send me right in front on my door, he said bye and walk away. I walk in and drop my beg on the couch and sit on the couch and stretch.

I wanted to relax my mind but I don’t know why, my mind was thinking about that guy that sits beside me earlier. Well, to tell the truth his handsome. I never saw anyone look as good looking as him before. He look so perfect for me.

What the. Why am I thinking about him? Oh Hayoung wake up. No you can’t think or even have thought about that.

I stand up and walk straight into bathroom. Since my apartment is basically have no room and it’s more like a studio apartment. No. It is a studio apartment.

Once I get out from shower, I start cooking for my dinner. While I was cooking, I get a text massage and it was from Wendy telling me my task. I reply thanks and continue cooking.

When I’m done cooking, I take my dinner and walk to the couch and open my laptop. Then I start doing my work while eating my dinner.

I keep on typing and focusing on my assignment. I didn’t realize it’s already 3.35 in the morning and I have an early class tomorrow. I sigh and still continue my work since it’s going to finish.

Once I’m done, save my work, switch off my laptop and walk to the kitchen with my mug that I had coffee and wash it. It’s so good that my kitchen and room it’s not far. I walk to my bed and lie down and fall asleep instantly.