twelve

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON 4 (SEYOUNG)

SEHUN

After telling everything to them, Emma asks permission to go first since she have date with Jake. And since Jake was on her way here to pick Emma up, I told him to bring me some clothes since I have no intention living my angle all alone after what happen to her.

A few minutes later, Jake came and gives me my clothes and when away to pick Emma up at her apartment. Wendy said her bye to and told me to call her if I needed any help.

I nod my head and thank her again. After sending Wendy away, I went to take my shower. After I take my shower, I was about to walk to the kitchen to prepare for my dinner which Jake bought for me, Hayoung started to murmuring in her sleep asking for help.

“Let me go. Please let me go. Don’t hurt me. Please, please, please. I promise I will behave. Please don’t hit me and let me go.”

I quickly run to her and sit on the bed beside her and wake her up by caressing her cheek slowly.

“Hayoung baby, wake up. Nothing’s going to happen to you. I’m here. You’re safe. Angle, please wake up.”

Hayoung jerk out and instantly sit on the bed. She looks at me with her scared face and it kills me. It’s that entire bastard fault.

Hayoung quickly hug me tightly and clinch on my t-shirt and cry out on my chest. I pull her closer and hug her tightly and coed her with soothing words and told her that everything is fine now.

After her cool down, she pulls away from the hugs and I instantly felt empty. She wipes her tears and looks at me and blush. That’s the first time ever I saw her blush and the reasons behind her blush is me. I felt so happy but still able to control it. I smile at her and ask if she’s okay and she nod her head cutely.

I wanted to move her strand hair from her face but she flinch. She thought that I was going to hit her. I will never do that. Never in my life I will hit my angle or any other person call girl or woman.

“Hey, don’t worry. I’m not going to hurt you. I will never hit you. I’m just going to move some hair from your face. Would let me do that?” I ask her. I know she’s still in trauma after what happen to her.

She nodded her head slowly and I move her hair from her face and tug it behind her ear. Looking at her closing her eyes while I did that make me smile. I look at her and my eyes fall on her lips. Her pink lips. If just I can kiss that lips. Then her stomach growl. I smile hearing that. She opens her eyes and when he saw me and know that I heard it, she blush. Again.

“Someone is hungry. Should we fill it with some food?” I ask looking at her smiling.

She nodded her head and we walk to the kitchen. I told her to sit on the dining table while I heat the food. Once the food is heated, I bring the food to the table and place it in front of her and take a sit beside her.

She was about to eat when I heard her flinch in hurt. I look at her and she was rubbing her arm and her eyes way teary. She must hurt her arm when that bastard pull her.

I look at her and ask “Can you eat by yourself?”

She shook her head and said “No. Both of my arm hurts.”

“Should I feed you? Or do you want me to call Wendy and ask for her help.” I ask. Whatever it is, I still need to respect her. She uses to hate me and suddenly I saw what happen to her and I know she’s still feeling awkward with me.

“You can feed me if you want to and if it’s okay with you. Don’t bother to call Wendy. It’s getting late and I bet she’s asleep by now.” She said with her soft voice.

I smile and thank God so much. I feel like I win some lottery. First she blush just by looking at me and now she tell me to feed her.

“Okay then.” I said. I pull my chair near to her and start to feed her. It was kind of hard for her to eat since she hurt her lips and the corner of . Looking at her like this, in her condition now, make me think that I should just have kill that stupid bastard guy.

HAYOUNG

“Come out, come out. Wherever you are, Hayoung? You know I hate to wait. If I find you, you know what will happen isn’t it.” Jae Hun said calling me.

I, who was hiding under the bed in dark cover mu mouth with my hand to make sure that I won’t make any sound and he can hear my breathing.

“Hayoung baby, don’t do this to me. You know I hate hide and seek game. I’m tired Hayoung with my office work. I need you to pleasure me. Come out Hayoung baby.” Jae Hun said entering in the room. He stops right in front of the bed.

I close my eyes praying that God will save from him finding me. Few second later, he walks away. I sight in relief.

I really thought he was gone but I just plan to stay longer under the bed to keep myself safe.

Then I felt a hand grip on my leg. “Gotcha.” Jae Hun said and pulls me out from under the bed.

I shout as loud I can.

“I ask you to come out earlier didn’t I. why didn’t you come out.” He said and slap hard on my face. “Do you think you can hide from me? I know your smell baby. I can smell and sense you where ever you are. Now you my girl, you need a punishment for not listening to me.” He said and push slap me on my face before push me to the bed.

He got on top of me and was about to kiss me but I turn my face and his lips land on my cheek. He growl angrily. He slaps me once again and said “Let me kiss your lips. Your mine and only mine. Understand.”

I look at him with my angry eyes and said “No. Never.” I don’t know where did I get the courage from.

“I pay your dad to make you mine. So listen to me and don’t be a .” He said and slap me again. Hard.

He was about to kiss me again but I turn my face again. When I look he look furious and I know I’m death. I should just listen to him.

The next thing I know, he pulls by my leg from the bed and down the stairs.

“This what you get if you don’t listen to me, Hayoung.” And he keep on pulling me. My head and body hurt so much.

I close my eyes and begged “Let me go. I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. Please let me go. Don’t hurt me. Please, please, please. I promise I will behave. I will listen to you. Please don’t hit me. Please let me go.”

Then I felt a very soft and warm hand caressing my cheek. It’s so soft that I feel really save.

“Hayoung baby, wake up. Nothing’s going to happen to you. I’m here. You’re safe. Angel, please wake up. For me.” A very sweet and appealing voice.

I jerk out and sit and my breath heavily. Then I look at the person who was sitting in front of me with a scared face. And it was Sehun. I quickly hug him tightly and clinch his t-shirt and cry in his arm. I felt him tighten the hug and I felt so save being in his arm. I never felt this kind of save before. Not even in Arvin’s arm.

He keep on coed me with soothing and it make me calm down.

I pull away from his arm and I felt empty and scared again but I let it go. Being in Sehun arm feels different and I would like to be in his arm forever if I felt this kind of safe.

I look at him and my face start to felt hot. He ask me if I’m okay and I nod my head.

I bet that I start to blush. Then his hand was coming near me and I flinch. I was scared. I don’t know why. I know he won’t hurt me but I’m just scared. The memory of Jae Hun hitting me badly came to me.

He must saw me flinch. Because he start to said “Hey, I’m not going to hit you. I will never hurt you. I’m just going to move some hairs from you’re your face. Would you let me?”

I nod my head and he start to move my hair from my face. When her fingers start to touch my skin, I shiver. I close my eyes to feel his skin on mine. It feels so good and it reminds me of my dream. Was it Sehun the guy who wake me up from my nightmare?

I was savoring his touch on my face when my stomach plans to growl. I open my eyes and look at him blushing. That is the most humiliating thing that happens.

He smile at me and said “Someone is hungry. Should we fill it with some food.”

I nod my head again and we walk to the kitchen. He told me to sit at the dining table while he prepare for the food.

I was just looking at him preparing the food. My eyes seems can’t take away from looking at him. I don’t know why, my heart felt something and is good kind of something.

He will look at me sometime and smile at me. And every time he smiles, my heard skip a beat and I know I blush. Looking at him just give me happiness and peace. When I came back to my sense, I remember who I really am and he already know about my dad and now about Jae Hun. I don’t think he will love or even like me like he use to. He just doing it due to sympathy. I don’t even deserve a guy like him. Who am I and who is he. We are from like from a very different background. Why would he even fall in love with a girl that is an abuser daughter?

When he was done heating the food, he places it in front of me. I thanked him. When I raised my hand to pick up the spoon, I hissed in pain. He must hear it because he start to ask a permission if he could feed me or call Wendy. I was touch because he asks me very politely if he can feed me. He even gives me other option and that is by calling Wendy.

I shook my head no and told him that he can feed me. He looks happy and I can see that his face was sparkling.

He start to feed me. My mouth hurt because of the cuts but with him feeding me, I didn’t feel that hurt at all. He even blow the food to cool it down it was so sweet of him.

Why am I’m feeling like this. I can’t have this kind of feeling.

After dinner, Sehun told me to take a shower but I hesitated. The bathroom door was knock down my Jae Hun and I can’t just have shower like that knowing his in here.

He must know what I was thinking and sense it when he said “Don’t worry. You can just have shower comfortable. I’ll be waiting outside. Once you’re done. Call my name and I’m come back in.”

He smiles at me sweetly and walks out from the house and close the door. I smile. How sweet of him?

I take off my clothes and take a look at myself in the mirror and I look hideous. There are bruises and cuts all over my face and arm. Then my eyes land on my stomach where a big scar is there. A birthday present that my father give it to me.

I quickly wipe my tears that I didn’t know fall from my eyes and step under the cold shower and stay under it for couple of minutes and then I close the shower and wipe my body with the towel and change into my comfy pajamas.

Once I’m done, I open the door and told him to come in.

Then he told me to sit down on the bed. I just listen to him and sit on the bed. He ask me if I have an first aid kit and I nod and take it out from my drawer that was beside my bed and give it to him and ask why does he need this.

He smile and shook his head and said that it’s for me. He sits beside me and start to treat my wound. I winch for a few time when he apply iodine on my deep cuts. He apologizes and every time I winch, he will blow slowly. And every time he blow and it hit my skin, I shiver.

Then I realize there is some cuts on his knuckles to. Both of his knuckles.

Why didn’t I realize that when he feed me the food?

Because you were busy looking at his handsome face and his beautiful eyes. That’s why you didn’t see it. My inner self said.

Once he was done and wanted to close the first id kit, I stop him. He look at me. Puzzle.

I open back the kit and take out a cotton and iodine and take his hand in mine and start applying it. he wanted to pull away from me and said that his fine and it’s just a small cuts but I hold his hand tightly and ignore whatever is saying and keep on treating his cuts.

Once I was done, he thanked me. “Thank you.”

I look at him and said “No. Thank you. If you won’t come at the right time, I don’t know what will happen to me. So thank you so much.”

He smile and take the cotton and walk to the bin to throw it away. Then he looks at me and said “It’s getting late and you look tired. Go to sleep. Don’t worry; I’m not going to do anything. I’m just going to sleep on the couch. And sleep soundly. Nothing going to happen now. I’m here to protect you.”

I nod my head and lie down. Then I sit back on the bed and he look at me with his eyebrows raised.

“Sehun, can you sleep with me on the bed tonight? I just want to know that someone is here and I’m safe.”

“Are you sure Hayoung?”

I nodded my head and said yes.

He nodded his head and lie down beside me but a bit far away. I thanked him and lie down facing my back toward him. I feel so damn safe sleeping beside him that I didn’t even realize when I fell asleep.

SEHUN

Her treating my wound was just something new to me and I feel so good. Especially when she blows out to make sure it won’t hurt so much. I was so happy when he was treating my wound.

Then I told her to sleep and assure her that nothing going to happen and I will be here protecting her. She nod and lie down but instantly sit back.

I look at her with question look and the next word that came out from shock me.

I was so happy when she wanted me to sleep on the bed with her because she felt save. Knowing that when I’m with her make her safe. I was beyond happy.

I lie down besides her facing her back and smile. It was like a dream come true. Now I just need to make her fall in love with me and I need Arvin, Emma, Wendy and my friends help.