four

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON 4 (SEYOUNG)

SEHUN

After what ever happen yesterday, I promise myself and I’m going to be brave again and try to talk to her.

Yesterday, I saw her how uncomfortable and scared she looks when I sit beside her. When I was about to talk to her, her phone rang and it was Arvin. When she hang up, she quickly pack her back and I can see that she felt relief that she need to leave.

I call her but she didn’t turn around. I know she hear me but she pretend she didn’t. What took me in to a shock was, when she was walking with Arvin she look back and I bet she saw me because suddenly she link her arm with Arvin’s. I know she did it purposely just to show me that she’s with Arvin’s.

When my class was done, I walk out from the class with Mark and Jake and start walking to the library since Emma, Wendy and Hayoung will be there.

“There they are.” Mark said once we step in the library.

I look at the place he was pointing but I can’t see my Hayoung. My Hayoung. That sounds so good.

We walk to them and just then I saw her sleeping on her arm. Emma and Wendy look at us and told us to keep our voice down.

Then Mark ask “Why are you doing your work and she’s sleeping?”

“She finishes her task yesterday and slept late. And we have an early class today so she didn’t have enough sleep. So we tell her to sleep while we finish our task.” Wendy said.

We just nod our head. I fold my arm on the table and sleep on it and look at Hayoung sleeping. She look so calm and beautiful sleeping. While she was sleeping suddenly she frowns as if she’s having a bad dream. I place my index finger between her eyebrow and her frown immediately went away. Just then, she opens her eyes. Her beautiful brown eyes meet with mine and drown in her eyes. We stay like that for a few minutes just looking into each other eyes. Then, I don’t know whose thing fall on the floor, Hayoung jolted and just then she realize what happen. She quickly sits down and her face was faint blush and she looks so cute.

 

HAYOUNG

I was sleeping when I felt someone touching my forehead. I open my eyes and meet with two beautiful eyes. I immediately drown in his eyes.

I didn’t know how long we stay like that until I heard someone thing fall on the floor. I quickly sit down.

What was that Hayoung? How did happen? Damn.

“Sorry guys. I fell asleep longer then I thought.” I apologize to my friends. I was just wanted to get rid of the uncomfortable feeling.

Emma and Wendy smile at me and Wendy said “Its fine. We are almost done. Then we can continue doing the proper assignments. So whose house should we continue this assignment?”

“Let’s do it at my house.” Emma said.

“Okay, what time?”I ask.

I know he is still looking at me but I ignore it.

“How about at 8?” Emma said.

“Can we do it at 9.30? Because I have something to do.”

“Yeah sure. I have no problem with that.”

“Okay, thank you. Text me your address.”

Emma nod and said sure. Once Emma and Wendy were done with their works, we pack our things and walk to the café for lunch. Emma, Wendy and I are quick close now. I never expect I will get a friend here and a friend as good as them. My friend was only Arvin so far before they came in my life. Why did I agree to be friends with them is because they were the first one that approach me when I step in the college for first time. Just like Arvin did back then in Korea.

We were walking to the café and I felt that the boys is following to so I whisper to Emma and ask “Emma, why are they following us? Are they coming with us?”

“I don’t know. I’ll ask. Wait.”

Emma turns around and asks “Can I ask? Why are you following us? Don’t you have any other thing to do?”

“Why? We just want to have lunch with you guys.” The guys that bump into me said and look at me smiling.

I quickly move my eyes from looking at him and look at the other two guys.

“Shut up Sehun. You think I’m going to believe that. Now you guys go with your way. We’ll go with ours.” Emma said.

So his name is Sehun.

“But-” Sehun said.

“No buts. Get lost. Go.”

“Fine.” Sehun said and walk away. But he looks at me first before walking away.

I sigh in relief and we continue walking to the café.

 

SEHUN

We were at the café, eating our lunch when someone came said “Sehun, can I have a word with you?”

I look at the person and it was Arvin. My Hayoung’s boy friend. “Sure. What is it?”

“Not here. Meet me at the swimming pool court after you’ve done with you lunch.”

“I’m done with my lunch. Let’s just go now.”

Arvin nod and we start to walk to the swimming pool court. Once we step in, Arvin closes the door.

“What is it you want to talk about, Arvin?”

“How should I say this? Sehun, can you stop bothering Hayoung. Please.”

“What? Why would I stop bothering her? Wait. I’m not disturbing her or bothering her. I just want to be friend with her know her more. That’s all.”

“Yes, I know. But please stop. She’s feeling uncomfortable.”

“But, why? I need reasons to stop disturb her. So tell me at least one reason why I should stop that. If you going to say you’re her boyfriend. I’m not going to believe you.”

“Why wouldn’t you believe me? Can I know that?”

“Arvin, I’ve been following her like a stupid stalker and psycho for almost 3 weeks now and not even once I saw you kiss her. Not even on cheek or forehead. And the way your guys talking and joke around is like friends always does. So, I’m not going to believe that you’re a couple.”

I look at Arvin and saw his face change. I thought so. He wanted to lie that they are in relationship. Why? Does he have a feeling for Hayoung?

“Can I ask why you are even interested in following her all around? Do you have a feeling for her?”

I don’t know. Maybe I do. Maybe I don’t. Damn, why is this so complicated? But I follow her everyday and really excited to come to college just to meet her. I follow her like a stupid stalker and always drown in her beauty. I never felt this way before. Even with my ex-girlfriend that I love. So do I have a feeling for her? Maybe I do. What! Of course I do. I love her. I know it’s too early to admit but I do love her.

“Look, Sehun. I know you’re a very good guy and have a clean background. You’re not like your best friend Mark who is a playboy. But please stop following her. She’s not like the girls out there who have no problem with a guy talking or following her. So I beg you. Stop with whatever your doing or you’re planning.” Arvin said and was about to walk away but I stop him.

“I love her, Arvin. I do.” What. What the hell was that?

Arvin turns around and said “You do? Don’t lie Sehun.”

“I’m not. I do love her. I don’t know when. Maybe when I saw her for the first time when she bump into me. So help me. Help me know her and make her talk to me.”

Arvin smile and then he chuckle.

Huh! Why is he laughing and smiling?

“Sehun, do you know how happy I am right now when I heard that. But I’m sorry man. I can’t. Hayoung, she has trust issue with a person call man. She only trusts me and believes me because of some reasons.”

“Why? Is it because you also have feeling for her and you think I will be a threat for you.”

“What? No. Please. Hayoung is like my sister for me. Why would I have feelings for her?” Arvin said with a frown on her forehead.

“Then, why aren’t you helping me. The only reasons for a boy friend who does want to help other guy approaches his girl friend is because they have feeling on her.”

“Look Sehun. Believe me or not, I have no feeling for her at all. Okay. She is just like my sister. That’s all.”

“Then help me. Please.” I peal.

“No. Please Sehun. Just stop. Stop it. She’s won’t like that idea. She’s suffer so much already. Don’t add on her stress and suffer anymore. Stop adding a drama in her life.” Arvin said and I can heard he was mad.

“I thought so. You love her.” I said just to provoke him.

“Forgot sake I don’t. How many times should I repeat? Why would I have a feeling at a girl when I, myself is a freaking gay.” He said angrily. Well basically she sound frustrated.

“What?” I said I shock. “You’re a gay.”

“Yes I am. Look it’s a secret okay. And only Hayoung knows about this. And don’t worry; I don’t have feeling for a guy who is straight. I only have a feeling at gays.”

I was about to say something when his phone rang and he pick up.

“Hey baby girl… Yeah, I’ll be there. Wait a minute okay… I have something to settle. Once I’m done, I’ll meet you at the usual place… Okay, bye.” And he hangs up.

“We'll discuss about this later. I need to meet Hayoung now since she has to rush somewhere. One thing I want you to make sure.”

“What?” I ask.

“Your feelings. I know you are a very good guy. And I want a guy who will be with Hayoung who can take care of her and love her. And I can see that type of guy in you. So just make so your feelings for her is true. It’s really love. Not like or just to play around. If you really love her, call me or meet me and tell me. Then I will think about should I help you or not. If not, just forget about it. I give you until next Friday. If by then you didn’t come, means you don’t love her but you only interested in her. I should get going now. Bye.” Then he left.

What does he mean by that? Next Friday. That is like one week from today.

I walk back to the café and sit where my friends are.

“What was that about? Why did Arvin want to meet you?” Mark asks.

“Talk about Hayoung.”

“What did he said?” Jake asks this time.

“Something. Guys I’ll be going home by myself today. Walking. You guys can go home today. Don’t wait for me.”

“Okay. Sehun, everything is fine. Isn’t it?” Mark asks.

“Yeah, everything’s fine.”

Then we walk to our class.