fourteen

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON 4 (SEYOUNG)

HAYOUNG

After having our breakfast, some sit down on the floor while some on the bed and we watch funny movies.

While we were watching television, I feel like someone was watching me from my left side. So I take a look and it was Sehun who keep on glancing on me. As if his worry about me.

When I look again at him, our eyes collide and my heart beat fast. And I know my face was red because Emma ask me that if I’m fine because my face is all red.

I nodded my head and said that I’m fine and we continue watching the movie.

For the whole time, my mind wasn’t on the television but toward the person that make my heart beat differently.

I seems can’t get Sehun out of my head.

To distract myself from thinking about him, I remember that Arvin wanted to talk about something. Since he was sitting beside me, I ask her in my low voice.

“Arvin, you told me you wanted to say something. What is it?”

Arvin looks at me and said “Can we talk later. I really love this movie.”

This guy is not helping. I really need to go out from here. Especially when I can feel Sehun gaze.

“No, Arvin. Please.”

“Fine. Let’s go and talk outside then.”

We stand up and walk out from the house. I saw everyone’s eyes looking at us but they didn’t bother to ask.

Once we were outside, Arvin lean his back at the hallway wall facing his back toward the view while lean my arm at the pole and look at the view.

“So what is it you want to tell me, Arvin? I’m so excited to know.”

“First of all, I want you to promise you won’t get angry.”

“Deepens on what you gonna tell me.”

“Hayoung, seriously. I don’t want you to be mad at me.”

“Fine. I won’t. I promise. Now tell me what it is.”

He changes his position and look at me. When I look at him, a guilt look was written on his face and eyes. What is he feeling guilty about?”

“First of all, I’m really sorry, Hayoung. I really am. Whatever I did is to be friend with you and protect you.”

I frown and ask “What are you talking about, Arvin. I don’t understand. What are you sorry about?”

“Let me finish Hayoung.” He said and pauses for awhile. He takes deep breath and let it go heavily.

The next word that came out from his mouth shocks me.

“Hayoung, the truth is, I’m…I’m not…I’m not gay. I’m straight.”

 

SEHUN

“Hayoun, the truth is, I’m…I’m not…I’m not gay. I’m straight.”

WHAT! What the hell is he saying? He told me he was gay and what does he mean his not gay. Don’t say he like Hayoung to and just realize that. That’s why he told me he didn’t want to help me yesterday.

I just stand there and hide behind the pillar and keep on hearing what they we talking about.

“Your lying isn’t it, Arvin.”

“No I’m not. That’s the truth. I’m sorry, Hayoung. I’m really am.”

“Why did you lie to me, Arvin? Why the hell would you lie about you being a gay?”

“Because you wouldn’t even talk to me when we were in school. I save you couple of time and told you that I was a gay, and then you became my friend. I’m sorry Hayoung.”

“Then why did you plan to tell me now about your truth now?” Hayoung ask looking at the view.

“Because I like you, Hayoung. No. I love you Hayoung.”

“What?” Hayoung said looking at him in shock.

What the hell is this man problem?

I run toward him and grab him by his collar  and said “You got to be kidding me, Arvin. No wonder you didn’t wanted to help me to know and be close to Hayoung. How could you lie to me and Hayoung? I swear I’ll KILL you Arvin.”

“Sehun, please let him go. Don’t hit him.” I heard my angel begging me to let Arvin go but I couldn’t. his coming between me and my angel and I’m not going to allow that.

“Please let him go.” I heard Hayoung’s voice again and this time I know she already start to cry.

“No Hayoung. His coming between us and I’m not going to allow that. Your mine and only mine.” I said without looking at her.

“And you. How could you? If you realize you love her then why did you agree on helping me in the first place. I swear you’re going to be a dead meat, Arvin.”

I was about to punch him when I heard him laughing. How come he can laugh in this situation?

“What the? Why are you laughing jerk?”

“You should look in the mirror. Damn. I didn’t know my baby girl admire is such a possessive. Sehun, you really need to look yourself in the mirror.”

I frown.

“Why are talking like that, Arvin. His about to hit you.” Hayoung said.

Arvin move my hand from his collar and said “Baby girl, Sehun, I was just kidding. The part that I’m a straight guy is true but the part that I love you, it was a lie. I just say that to make Sehun jealous and know how true is his feeling toward you even after he know who you really are. I’m sorry Sehun.”

He can joke about that. He almost got bitten from me.

“Then what is it the other secret you’re talking about?”

“It about who I and my family really are.”

Me and my angel frown.

“What do you mean by that?”

“Can we at least take a sit here or go somewhere. I’m tired of standing and laughing.”

Me and Hayoung nod our head and take a sit on the floor.

Then Arvin starts to talk.

“The real reasons why I lie to you are because my mom told me to be near you, take care of you and be friend with you. But you were so introvert and basically didn’t interest to make friend with anyone. When I saw a guy walking past you or say hi, you’ll panic and I realize that you are not fond with a person call man or boys. So when you got bully for couple of time, I know that was my opportunities to be close to you and lie that I’m gay.”

“Then how did your mom know about me?” my angle ask.

 

HAYOUNG

“My mom and your mom were best friend. They were really close to each other that the go to school together and even plan to continue studying together. But one day, mom and your mom were studying late at school and on their way to their house, a group of man came and try to my mom but your mom save my mom and tell her to run and save her live. So my mom ran away and your mom was the one got . When my mom came with police office, it was too late. Your mom got and was left there alone.”

I start to cry. Mom got .

“Does that mean I’m not my dad’s daughter?” I ask.

“No. That is your father. The person you call father was the one your mom.”

I let out a loud cry. I fell someone pull me in his arm but I wasn’t bother.

My mom was and my own father her. How could him? No wonder mom suffers a lot while she was alive.

“When your mom got married, she keeps her distance from my mom and then both of them lost contact. Mom wasn’t rich back then so she didn’t know how to find your mother. Then when she married my dad, she ask dad for help and they found out about your mom died living a daughter that is you. So we move to Korean and got to know where you school at. So she asks me to be your friend. Didn’t you wonder how come I’ll be in the same class with you but my age is two years older then you. Mom asks the principle for help and she help us. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you this earlier because mom told me not to. But when I told her about what happen yesterday, she said that is time for you to know the truth and bring you to meet mom. She’ll tell you further. I’m so sorry Hayoung for what happen to you.”

When I cool myself down, I pull away from the hug and just then I know it was Sehun all this while who were hugging me tightly.

No wonder I felt so safe.

“It’s okay Arvin. It’s all in past. But I still need to meet your mom. I need to ask her why did mom married dad.”

“Sure. I’ll tell mom about this and tell you when both of you can meet.”

I just nod my head. Then we stand up and walk back to the house. When we step in, everyone look at us and was shock. Emma and Wendy quickly stand up and ask “Are you okay, Hayoug? What happen? Why are you crying?”

“I’m fine. I need to sleep. May I?” I ask.

The nod their head and I walk to the bed weakly and lie down on the bed with Emma and Wendy help. Then they say buy saying that they didn’t want to disturb me. I apologize and said my bye. The left leaving me, Arvin and Sehun.

Sehun pull the duvet to cover me and kiss me on my forehead and said “Go to sleep angel face. I’ll be here when you wake up.”

I just nod my head and fall asleep.