twenty one

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON 4 (SEYOUNG)

HAYOUNG

It’s been months already we came back from Korea. I met with Sehun favorite cousin, Namjoo unnie. She’s so sweet and lovely. We were quiet close. She told me about what happen to her when I said that I was scared about Sehun’s parents won’t like me because o who I am.

I bring Sehun to meet my mom and introduce him to her. I even bring him and my friends to meet my mother tree. The tree that me and my mom planted. Since it was at the park, I bring all of them with me.

The whole 2 weeks in Korea was the happiest moment in my life. I never been that happy in Korea after mom died.

Today is Sehun graduation day and I’m so happy for him. I was getting ready when I heard a door bell. I open the door and it was my two friends, Wendy and Emma.

“Are you ready?” Emma asks.

“Yes I am. Let’s go.” I said and we went to the college with Emma’s car.

Did I tell you that Emma and Jake is engage and they are going to married next two month. First Emma didn’t say yes because she said that she was still studying, but Jake, me and Wendy convince her that getting married while studying is not a bad thing and Jake love her and will support her. Just then she said yes.

When we arrives at the college, Emma park the car and we step down and went straight to the hall. We walk to the hall and they were seen the students hugging their parent s and how proud their parents was.

“There they are. Let’s go.” Wendy said.

We walk toward them and we hug our own partner. Then Sehun place his arm around my shoulder and pull me closer.

“Congratulations guys.” I said to all of them.

“Thank you. At last, we are all free from finals and assignment.” Mark said.

The guys agree. Then I pull away from Sehun and said “I need to go and met Arvin. I’ll be back.”

They nodded and I walk away to where Arvin was.

I tap on Arvin shoulder and he turn around.

“Hey sweet sister.”

“Hi. Congrats big brother.” I said with a smile and hug him.

“Thank you.” He said then we break the hug.

“So now what’s your plan?” I ask.

“Work at dad’s office and find my girl to marry.”

“Girl to marry?” I ask.

“Yup. Remember the girl I told you about. The girl I found at my friend party.”

I nod my head. Then he continue “I’m trying to find her. Once I found her, I won’t let her go.”

“Wow. You really like her don’t you.”

“Yup. It was love as a first sigh I tell you. And they way she acted at the party, I know she’s so pure and innocent.”

“All the best then.” I said.

“So what about you and Sehun. Are you just going to stay as a girlfriend boyfriend or maybe more?”

“I don’t know. Lets the time take us where they want to take.” I said smiling at him.

“I’m happy for you Hayoung. At last you open your heart and find someone that love you and make you happy.”

“Thanks to you and the girls. If not because of all of you, I might be still thinking about my feelings.”

He smile and hug me. Then we said our bye and Arvin walk away. I walk back to Sehun and the other and we all went for lunch.

SEHUN

After having lunch with my girl and friends, we went back to our house. I told Hayoung that my family will be having diner as my congratulation on my graduation. She agrees and I told her that I will pick her up at 8 sharp. He just nodded her head and went inside her house after kissing my cheek.

It’s 8 sharp and I am standing in front of my angel door waiting for her to open the door. Just after I ring the door, the door open and there stand my beautiful girlfriend that never fail to wow me. She was there standing in her short sleeve white dress with blue flower lace knee length cocktail dress. 

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6d385639466952625257707a45673d3d2d3338383139323637322e313461663737383038376534616135373234383132383534343738332e6a7067   

She look so beautiful in white dress make me wonder how beautiful she will look in her wedding dress if I married her.

Once we arrive at my parent’s house, we walk in and like always, my mother and sister will greet her with hugs.

After dinner, dad asks me to follow him to his office and I did.

While we were in the room discussing about something, out of blue dad asks “You do really love her don’t you?”

I look at dad and nod my head. “Yes I do.”

“I know it. I can see by the way you look at her with so much love. Just like how I look at your mother.”

I nodded my head. Then he continue “So do you have planning to married her or your just going to date her for the rest of your life?”

“Of course I want to marry her dad. I even thinking about proposing her now. But she’s still studying and I want her to focus on her studies first. Anyhow, I was planning to married her and move back to Korea. She will be happy. With that I can take a look at Namjoo noona too even if she’s married.”

“That’s a good idea. Anyhow, once she finishes studying, we all are already start to move back to Korea. Now let’s go back. If we are late, your mother will drag in and schold me that it’s a family time and your son just graduate. Stop giving him work.” Dad said that make me laugh.

When we walk out, dad asks permission to go to the toilet. I walk back into the hall but before I enter, I heard mom ask.

“Do you love my son?”

“Of course aunty. I love him so much.” She said that make me smile.

“Do you want to marry him?” this time my sister ask.

I saw her nod and said “It’s my dream to marry him.”

“Then what’s the matter.” Mom ask.

“I don’t know aunty. I’m scared I won’t make him happy and if anything happen to him because of me, I won’t forgive myself. That guy who tries to married will be free from the jail anytime. And I don’t want to put Sehun in danger.”

“Don’t even think about that, Hayoung. His facing life sentence jail. You don’t need to worry about that. Do you know how much Sehun love you?”

I shook my head.

“He loves you so much. Remember that you got sick one day and we were out for a holiday. When Sehun know about this from Emma, he quickly booked a ticket and went back here just to make sure your okay.” Mom said.

Yes that was true. We were on our holiday in Thailand. One day, Emma text me and said Hayoung have a bad fever and she barely can stand up. I got panic and apologize to mom and book ticket and went straight to Hayoung house.

“But he said that you guys just arrive this morning.”

“He lied. Just to take care of you and make sure your fine.” My sister said.

“My son loves you so much, dear. And I know you love him as much as he does. Just put the past away from you. Buried it away and start a real new life with him.”

She nodded her head said “I’ll try.”

That was as if my clue to show myself.

“Hey guys, I’m back. What were you guys talking about?”

“It’s nothing. It’s a women talk.”

I just smile and said “Shall we go now, Hayoung.”

She agree and we went back home after saying our bye.

Our way home was silent. She was looking out the window as if she was thinking about something. Or is she thinking about what they were talking about earlier.

When we arrives her apartment, she kiss my cheek and said goodbye living me doom. She didn’t talk all the way, and now she just kiss my cheek and said bye without waiting for me to say anything or I love you.

All the way to my house, I was keeping on thinking what happen to her. Or did something bad happen. I couldn’t even sleep properly thinking about her.

HAYOUNG

Whatever Sehun’s mom say affected me. Maybe she’s right. Is really my time to live my past behind and start a new life. A new life with the man I love. I know and I believe that his going to love me and never live me.

After taking shower and change into my pyjamas, I lie down and text an apology text to Sehun for earlier. I know he must felt weird the way I acted. I just kiss him and walk away after saying bye without even waiting for him to kiss my cheek and say I love you like I always do.

Once I done text him, I fall asleep since I have an early morning class tomorrow