twenty four

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON 4 (SEYOUNG)

HAYOUNG

After saying yes to Sehun proposal, we went back to Korea two days later. I stay at Namjoo unnie house since her mother is really strict with a soon to be groom to meet his soon to be wife. Sehun didn’t like the idea but I didn’t care much.

Namjoo unnie is such a sweet lady and seeing how sweet her and her husband, Kyungsoo oppa is make me smile and think that will I ever be like them once I married Sehun.

Namjoo unnie was being very supportive and she is like a sister to me. She even told me to thing her as her sister. She helps me a lot for the upcoming wedding.

She helps me choose the perfect wedding dress. She accompanies me when I needed to meet the wedding planner. Well she help me a lot even she is pregnant and she need to take care of her 2 years old sweet and beautiful daughter.

***

Today is the day. My wedding day which I once didn’t expect that it will happen. I am sort of nervous but happy in the same time. Marrying the guy that love you and you love is feel different. It something you can’t describe about.

Looking at my beautiful white, a-line, off shoulder with lace on the top part make me smile in tears. At this moment, I wish mom was here with me.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f7268336e696b513668365a4337773d3d2d3339333136323933312e313462313965653962663165613636633432363430383234373034342e6a7067

Just after I slip in my wedding dress, I heard a door knock.

“Hayoung, are you done?” I heard Namjoo unnie ask.

“Yes. Wait, I’m coming.” I said. After fixing my dress, I walk out and ask Namjoo unnie to help me zip my dress. Once she zips it, she turns me around and look at me with a sweet smile.

“You look so beautiful. I bet Sehun will be stunned looking at you.” She said.

I smile and look myself in the mirror and smile. I do look beautiful. My hair was done in chic twisted low bun and some flower were place on my bun and my makeup was as simple as if I’m not wearing anything and all thanks to my friends Emma and Wendy.

Then a knock were heard and Arvin’s parents and Arvin enter and smile.

“You look so beautiful, Hayoung.” His mother said.

“Thank you aunty.”

“Your mother must be really proud and happy for you.”

I smile sadly and tears were foaming in my eyes.

“Now don’t cry. You don’t want to mess up the makeup that Emma did for you and you don’t want to make a pregnant girl mad.” Arvin said looking at Emma who is 4 month pregnant.

Namjoo unnie hug me from side and give me a tissue and tell me to wipe my tears. I thank her and wipe my tears.

“I understand your feeling but Hayoung is your happy day. So smile. I feel the same way on my wedding day but still need to be strong and remember that you are not alone. There are so many people here that love you and especially the one that waiting for you at the altar. And your mom is looking at you from heaven and doesn’t want you to cry on your big day.” Namjoo unnie said with a smile. She must know my feeling since my life and her life are quiet same.

I nodded my head and smile at her. Then Arvin said “Shall we go now. The groom is being impatience. We should go now before he will come here by himself and pick you up.”

Everyone laugh and the other agrees. We walk out from the room and went inside the Arvin’s car.

Once we arrive, I saw the decoration and it was so beautiful and simple. Just the way I like it.

“Are you ready?” Arvin asks and I nodded my head.

We walk out from the car. I tug my hand in Arvin arm and we start to walk along the aisle. Everyone stand and look at us. But my eyes was only at one direction and that is at my soon to be husband.

He look so handsome and dashing as always but extra today in his all white tux with a black colour at the lapel and collar part on her jacket and black bow. He looks at me in the same way he always looks at me and that is full with love.

When I was on the altar, Arvin hand my hand to Sehun and tap on Sehun arm and said “Make her happy and take care of her.”

Sehun nodded and said “I will. Always.”

Arvin nodded her head and went to sit beside his wife. Sehun then look at me and said “You look absolutely beautiful and breathtaking.”

I blush and said the same to him.

SEHUN

Waiting for your bride is something I don’t like. It make me nervous and in the same time impatient. I felt someone tap my shoulder and turn around to it was Kyungsoo hyung.

“Cool down. She’s on her way. I felt the same thing to on my wedding. She’ll be here. Just be patient.”

“I can’t hyung. What if suddenly she plan to run away and doesn’t want to marry me.”

Kyungsoo hyung laugh and said “Relax. Believe in her. I did felt the same thing to but I believe that your Namjoo noona won’t leave me.”

Just then, Namjoo noona walk to us and tell us to get ready because she’s coming. I let out a relief breath and get myself relief.

Then there she is. My angle. Walking toward me with Arvin looking so beautiful and breathtaking. I was right. She looks so damn beautiful in her wedding dress. Just like I imagine.

When she arrives at the altar, Arvin handed her hand in mine and said that to make her happy and take care of her.

I promise him that I will and turn to look at my angel.

Then the priest starts.

“Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Oh Sehun and Oh Hayoung in matrimony commended to be honourable among all; and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly. Into this - these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together - let them speak now or forever hold their peace.” The priest said.

I look at them and their better be no one pick her hand up or disapprove about this marriage or I will kill that person.

When there was no one, the priest continues.

“Oh Sehun, do you take Oh Hayoung to be your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and to honour her all the days of your life?”

I look at her in her eyes and said “I do.” And slip the ring in her ring finger.

The priest turn to look at Hayoung and said “Oh Hayoung, do you take Oh Hayoung to be your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and to honor her all the days of your life?”

She smile and said “I do.” And slip a ring in my ring finger.

“By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride".

I pull her near me and kiss her lips with full all love. I break the kiss when I heard people cheering and clapping.

“I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Oh.” The priest said. I peck her lips and said “Welcome to the family my angle, my Mrs. Oh.”

Hayoung blush. Then we walk through the altar and everyone clap of us.

***

After the wedding reception, we said bye to our family and friends since we need to catch a flight for our honeymoon to Bali. Hayoung choose the destination and I just agree since I know that Bali is a very beautiful place and my angle will love it.

Once we arrive and check in, Hayoung walk to the balcony and look at the scenery. The scenery is beautiful but when my angel was standing there it just makes it more beautiful.

Once I place down our bag, I walk to her, back hug her and planted a kiss on her bare shoulder.

She places her hand on mine and said “It’s so beautiful. I think I’m going to love it here.”

“I know your gonna love it here. We’ll make as much beautiful memory we can here.”

She looks at me and kisses my cheek and I kiss back her cheek.

HAYOUNG

After we had our dinner, we walk back to our room to rest since we are still tired from flying.

I went to my bag and open it to take out my pyjamas. Once I open my back and try to find my t-shirt and short but there was none. The only thing I could find is my dress, jeans and t-shirt that I wear to go out. The only night wear that I could found is a lingerie dress. Some are even see through.

I remember that I keep my pyjamas in here but why can’t I found any. Then I remember that Emma and Wendy were doing something with my bag before we fly here. The must take out my pyjamas and replace with this lingering dress.

“Angel, what are you looking for? It’s like already few minutes you’ve been finding something in your bag.” Sehun said.

I look at him and smile. Then I thought that maybe I can borrow his t-shirt and boxer.

I walk to him and hug him around his waist. He raised his eyebrow and ask “What is it that you want?”

I bite my lower lips and said “Sehun, can I borrow your t-shirt and boxer. Just for today.”

“But why? You have your own pyjamas isn’t it?”

“I forget to place it inside my bag. So may I?” I lie.

“But I bought just enough clothes with me.” He said. I let out a sigh.

Then he said “Come on. Let go to your bag. I know we can find something for you to wear.”

I widen my eyes in shock and quickly run to my bag and cover it with my body and said “No..no..no. it’s fine. I’ll do it. I’ll try to find something.”

“Okay then.” Sehun said and walk to the balcony. I sigh and find the most descend lingering that I could find and I found one. It was a purple colour lingering that I think will stop just under my bum and it show off cleavage. I sigh again in disappointment and was about to walk to the bathroom when I hear Sehun said “I prefer the pink see through one, but it’s your choice if you want to wear that. I know it’s still going to look y on you.”

I was shock with what just Sehun said and my mouth was agape when I turn to look at him. He was smirking as if whatever he said was nothing.

I turn back and continue walking toward the bathroom. Once I got shower and change, I look at myself in the mirror and felt shy. The dress is so short that it’s really just covering my . I close my eyes and try to control myself from shouting. I swear I’m going to kill Emma and Wendy. Please do remind me about it.

Now how am I going to walk out from her looking like this?

Once I cool myself down, I open the door slowly and peak out to see if Sehun was in the room. But when I saw the balcony door was open, I assume that he must be still outside.

I quickly open the door and close it slowly to not making any sound and was about to run to bed and cover myself but in the way, I bump into something hard.

I take a step back and look at my front and was met with a hard chest and once I look up, it was Sehun looking at me smirking.

“Trying to run away, angel?” he ask still looking at me up and down.

I quickly cover cleavage with my one hand and the other one pulling the bottom of the dress while look at him blushing.

“No I wasn’t.” I lied.

The smirk was still on his face as if he knows that I’m lying. I look at him and just then I realize that he wasn’t wearing any t-shirt and only wearing his sweatpants and I blush more.

He walks toward me and pulls me by my waist and said “You don’t need to cover anything sweetheart. I’m not your boyfriend anymore. I’m your husband now.”

I felt shy and hide look down to hide my face. I heard a soft laugh and a soft kiss on my forehead and make me blush more.

Suddenly I felt I was flying. Just then I realize that Sehun have picks me up bridal style and walk toward the bed and lie me down on the bed and he came on top of me and kiss my forehead down to my nose, cheek and last it land on my lips kissing me passionately.

When he broke the kiss he looks into my eyes and said “I can wait angel if you’re not ready.”

I didn’t say anything for awhile and he must thought that I wasn’t ready because he was about to move from my top. But I stop him by grabbing her arm. He looks at me and raised his eyebrow.

“I’m ready, Sehun. I’m all yours.” I said.

Well he is my husband now and he has a full right on me.

He smiles at me and stand up leaving me puzzle. He looks at me and said “I’m just going to close the sliding door and switch off the light.”

Once his done, we walk back to the bed and hover on top of me and start kissing me on the lips. He moves to m jaw and my neck making me moan. He kisses, and bite me there and I know there will be hickeys.

He keeps on kissing me and the night went by with us making love and it was so wonderful. He was so gentle and keep on saying he love me so much.