nine

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON 4 (SEYOUNG)

HAYOUNG

I wake up and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower. Since I have a late class today, I take time to get ready. Once I was done, and get ready, I look at the time and it was already 10.30 am. Arvin must be already down stairs waiting for me. I take my backpack and other things and walk out the house.

When I arrive at the ground floor and the lift door open, I walk out and walk straight to the place where Arvin always wait for me. Once I arrive, I saw a tall guy facing his back at me.

I thought it was Arvin. But when he turn around and look at me, I freeze looking at the person in front of me. Sehun.

What is he doing here? Why is he here?

Then he walks toward me with his sweet smile.

Stupid, don’t’ smile like that at me.

“Why?” Sehun ask.

“Huh?” I question back. Why is he asking why out of nowhere?

“You said don’t smile like that at you. Why?” He asks with a frown on his forehead.

Damn. I said it out so loud.

“Nothing. Just forget about it. What are you doing here?” I ask.

“Waiting for you. I was thinking we can walk together to the college.”

“Why suddenly? Its okay, you can go to college first. I’m waiting for Arvin.” I said.

“Well the truth is…Arvin could not walk with you. That’s why he calls me and told me to walk with you.” Sehun said rubbing the back of his neck.

Damn you Arvin. What is he even trying to do? I swear if he tries to help Sehun to make him be with me, I’ll kill him.

“Shall we go now?” Sehun said.

I nod my head and start to walk not even waiting for him.

 

SEHUN

I wake up early today. Like really early because I’m so excited to go and pick Hayoung up. Arvin calls me last night, telling me to go and pick Hayoung up and walk with her to the college. His said that this is the first step to be close to Hayoung. I instantly say yes and was so happy to hear that. At least Arvin is helping me.

Now I need to make Emma and Wendy help me to be close to Hayoung.

I was waiting for Hayoung eagerly at the same place where Arvin told me. Then I felt someone walking near me and I know it’s her. I turn around and smile. But she looks shock. Maybe I was there not Arvin. She still looks cute when she’s shock.

I walk to her with smile plaster on my lips. Then I hear she said that I shouldn’t smile like that at her. I frown and thought yes she’s affected with my smile. It means she felt the same thing I felt for her.

Then I ask her why shouldn’t I smile at her and she just dismissed it by saying nothing. Then we continue walking. She walks first without waiting for me. I just smile and walk faster to catch up with her.

While walking I try to talk to her. She will answer with a word or ignore it. I was a bit disappointed but what do me aspect. She faces a very bad past in her life and she doesn’t know who I am. I need to try harder and ask Arvin helps. Well anyway, at least she’s still answering and talking to me it’s a good thing.

When we arrive at the college, she just continue walking and ignoring me. I couldn’t do anything because I have a class to catch. And if my mom know I skip my class, she will kill me.

 

HAYOUNG

Leaving him alone there and walk to my class. I know I’m being rude but what do you expect from me. When I arrive my class, Wendy and Emma was there waiting for me at our usual place. We said our hi’s and continue talking while waiting for the lecturer.

Then Emma asks “So, you and Sehun. That’s new.”

“What are you talking about?” I ask as if I don’t know what she is talking about.

“Come on, Hayoung. We saw you walking together entering the college gate. So tell us what happen?” Wendy said.

“Nothing happen. I usually walk with Arvin. But he said he have a thing to settle and send Sehun to walk with me to the college. That’s all. Don’t get anything wrong.”

“Hayoung, you know that guy like you right?” Emma said.

I widen my eyes and look at her in shock. “What?” I swear I don’t know he like me. Don’t say Arvin know about this that’s why his helping Sehun.

“Didn’t you realize it? He likes you. I know it since the first time he came with Mark and Jake to the library when we were having discussion about our assignment. He was looking at you for the whole time.” Emma said.

No..No..No.. This can’t happen. I need to do something for him to hate me. I don’t anyone to like me and know about me. I hate myself and I know if anyone knows about the real me, they will hate me too.

Right after class, I walk to the café and saw Arvin. But this time, he was sitting with Sehun and the other. Why is he sitting with him?

I walk to him. “Arvin, can we have a talk?”

“You know we can. What is it?”

“Not here. Let’s go to the basketball court.”

Arvin just nod and we start walking to the basketball court. Once we were in and I thank God because no one was there. I close the door and lock it.

“So what is it you want to talk about?” Arvin said.

“What are you doing, Arvin?”

“Huh?”

“Stop acting you doesn’t know what I’m talking about, Arvin. Why are you helping Sehun?”

“No I’m not.”

“Don’t lie. He told me you call him last night so that he can walk with me to college because you have something to settle. Why Arvin? You know I hate this. Tell me the truth why?”

“Okay. First I’m sorry okay. I shouldn’t do that but I was just helping.”

“Helping? That’s not helping, Arvin.” I said in annoyance

“Hayoung. I was helping. First you scared to walk alone to the college. Especially in the morning and night. Second, yes I was helping him. Hayoung, how long do you plan to stay single? Hayoung, Sehun loves you and you should be happy about that. Someone loves you.”

“Forever. I was planning to stay single forever. I don’t care if someone falls in love with me. It’s their problem to take care. You don’t need to help them. They don’t know what happen to me, but you know, Arvin. You know how I act with a man isn’t it. So why?”

“I know hayoung how you act with a guy. But with Sehun, you act different.”

“What do you mean by that?” I ask looking at him questioning.

“Hayoung, I know you like the back of my hand. Every time a guy talk to you, you will act differently. You’ll say sorry and your tantrum will show. But with Sehun, you didn’t. Even the first time he said hi to you. You even said hi back to him.”

Oh My God! I just realize that.

“You just realize that didn’t you?” Arvin said. Maybe he saw my shock face.

I nod my head.

“Hayoung, someone loves you and the guy that loves you didn’t affect you in anyway. It’s a good thing Hayoung. I’m not asking for more. Just know him first. His good a guy Hayoung. And I know, deep deep inside your heart, you have a feeling for him.”

“No I don’t.” I said quickly.

Arvin laughs and said “Don’t lie, baby girl. I know you do. If not you won’t act all shy with him. And when he smiles, he affects you. A lot. I know.”

“But still, I can’t Arvin.” I said remembering whatever happens to me.

He stops smiling and ask “Why? Why is it so hard for you to open your heart for him or any other guy? Tell me why, Hayoung. How do you plan to lock yourself from anyone? Hayoung, your 21. Act like one. You’re acting and talking like your old.” Arvin said and I can hear anger in his voice.

“I just can’t Arvin. I just can’t. Please just tell him to forget about me and find other girl to fall in love with. Please, Arvin. I’m begging you.”

He cupped my face and wipes my tears that I didn’t even know already falling.

“But why Hayoung. Give me at least one reason why.”

I shook my head. “I can’t Arvin. I can’t tell you why. But please tell him to forget about me.”

“I can’t do that. I need to know first, why.”

“Don’t force me to tell you, Arvin. Please. I don’t want to tell you and I want to forget about this.”

“I can’t help you if you don’t tell me Hayoung. Tell me why.” He forces me. He keeps on saying and forcing me.

“Because I was been sold to one of my father friend.” I told him.

“WHAT?” he said in shock.

“That’s the reasons.” I said and sit on the floor and start crying.

“Why didn’t you tell me this?” Arvin asks and he was angry.

“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry I didn’t tell you this. I just couldn’t.”

“Tell me everything, Hayoung. I need to know. When did your dad sold you?”

“Remember the day after you found me at my house and bought me to the hospital. A month after that dad sold me because he needed money urgent. So he sells me. That’s why I didn’t come to school a month later. I was about to get married with him.”

“WHAT!”

“I’m sorry Arvin I didn’t tell you.”

“Why? Tell me everything, Hayoung. No more secret.”

“Not now. I tell you once we are at home. I promise I will tell you everything.” I said.

“Fine. I’ll meet you at your house after college. You don’t have to work isn’t it?”

I shook my head.

“Let’s go now. You still need to eat.” Arvin said. I nod my head and stand up. Then we walk out from the court and straight to the café.