twenty three

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON 4 (SEYOUNG)

HAYOUNG

After the dinner, Sehun ask me for a walk outside the restaurant and I agree. While we were walking and looking at the fountain, Sehun told me to sit and I did. I sit on one of the bench near the fountain still looking at the fountain.

“It’s so beautiful.”

“Yes it is.” I heard Sehun said and I look at him and saw he was looking at me.

Was he talking about me or was he talking about the fountain.

“You.” He said.

“Huh?”

“I was talking about you.” He said and smile lovely to me.

I smile and blush.

Then suddenly, he kneels down and holds both of my hand and I frown.

“Sehun, what are you doing? Sit properly on the bench.” I said.

“Shh… let me speak and I want you to hear It.” he said and I nodded.

He look at me in the eyes and start to say, “Hayoung, you know how much I love you don’t you.”

I nodded my head again.

“The truth is I’m not really a romantic person and I don’t know how to say or talk a sweet word. So I’m going to say it straight forward.”

Then he takes out something from his pocket and opens the red velvet box and there was a beautiful white gold princess-cut diamond vintage style engagement ring with small diamond around it. It’s so beautiful. Then it click in my mind. Oh God, his proposing.

“Oh Hayoung, I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you being my wife. So, Miss Oh Hayoung, will you marry me and be my Mrs. Oh Hayoung.”

I cover my mouth with both of my hand and tears were flowing from my eyes. “Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes, I will marry you Sehun.” I said.

He smile and take out the ring from the box and slip it in my ring finger. Then he kiss me on the lips tenderly and said “I love you so much, angel.”

I peck his lips and said “I love you too.”

Then he sit on the bench beside me and said “I have something else to ask you.”

“What is it?”

“Will you follow me back to Korea? I got transfer there and I know how much you miss Korea. So I agree to move there. Since my parents will be moving there to, so I don’t have problem with it. I want to marry you there and bring you back with me.”

Tears just don’t stop falling from my eyes. What did I do to get a very sweet and caring boyfriend, or should I say fiancé.

I nodded my head and hug him tightly. “Yes, I will follow you back to Korea.”

He pulls away from the hug and wipes my tears and said “Now stop crying. I don’t like it you crying.”

“It’s a happy tears.”

He pull me back in his arm and hug me tightly.

When we pull away, I said “Sehun, I have something to ask.”

“What is it? You know you can ask me anything.”

“Can we get married at the place where my mother tree is.”

He smile at me and said “Don’t worry. Everything is done. I know you want to marry there so I already told mom, my noona and Namjoo noona about it. Everything is done now. The only thing left is that once we arrives Korea, you my lovely fiancé are going to shop for a wedding dress with Namjoo noona and my mother.”

I nodded and thank him by kissing his cheek and place my head back on his chest. Then a few minutes later, we walk back inside and everyone congrats us.

 

SEHUN

Hearing her saying yes to my proposal just make me happy. At last she is not my girlfriend anymore but my fiancé which in two month will be my wife. My wife. Doesn’t it sound so good.

We were in the lift sending her back to her apartment. When we arrive at her front door, she turns around and looks at me. The next thing she did make me happy. She kisses me on the lips and I kiss her back. Once we pull away, she said I love you against my lips and smile. I peck her lips and say I love you back and told her to go inside since its getting cold.

Once she steps inside her house, I smile and said “Don’t forget to pack your bag. We’ll be going back to Korea next two days.”

She nodded and said “I will.” Then she smile. Giving her last kiss on her forehead, I told her to close the door and lock it. Once she did it, I went back home.