twenty seven

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON 4 (SEYOUNG)

SEHUN

Is she out if her mind? Why does she need divorce for? What did I do? Did I do any mistake?

I quickly stand up, walk to her and turn her around.

“Angel, why? Did I do something wrong? Tell me. I’ll change it. But I won’t divorce you. No. Never.”

She didn’t look at me and didn’t even say anything. She moves my hand from her arm and walks to the bed and sits on it.

I turn to look at her to find an answer why she wants to divorce me but I can’t find any.

Her silent just make me angry and I said with gritted teeth “Oh Hayoung, tell me why do you want me to divorce you?”

“Because you are so possessive and protective. I don’t like it and it suffocating. I want my freedom. Since we move to Korea, I always want to work but you didn’t allow it. That’s why I want divorce. I don’t love you anymore.”

“What the hell? You should tell about this. Not suddenly asking for divorce.”

Then she just keep on being silent.

I got angry. I wanted to tear the envelope and when I was about to, just then I realize that it wasn’t a court paper but hospital paper. I frown and look at her and saw her trying to cover her smile which she instantly wipe if off because I was looking at her. She didn’t realize that I saw it.

I open the envelope and take out the paper which was written that it was pregnancy report and it has her name on it. I turn to the next page and saw that she was positive. She’s pregnant. This is not a divorce paper, but her pregnancy test result.

Then I hear a laugh. I look at the person and it was Hayoung who was laughing.

“Angel, what is this?” I asks even I already know the answer.

She smile and walk to me and said “I’m pregnant, honey. For a month now.”

“Then the divorce?”

“It’s was just a prank. I know you won’t open the envelope if I give it to you. You will ask so many questions before opening it. So that’s why I plan to prank you.” She said with her guilty smile.

“So whatever you said was a joke?”

She nodded her head and said “Yeah. It is. I’m sorry. It’s just a joke. I’m really happy with my life.”

I let out the breath that I didn’t know I was holding. I was mad but relief take over it. She wrap her arm around my neck, pull me closer to her and peck my lips.

“I’m sorry.”

I wrap my arm around her waist and said “Don’t ever do this again. You almost take my life away, angel.” I pull her in my arm and hug her tightly as if she’s really going to leave me.

She smile and said “I’m sorry. So sorry. But you should look at your face. It was so funny. But who ask about the latter before opening it” Then she laugh.

It’s funny for her isn’t it? Okay now it’s my turn. Two can play better and one.

I pick her bridal style, walk to the bed and toss her on the bed. She squeals.

“Sehun, what are you doing?”

I hover on her, place both of her hand on her head and said “It’s fun isn’t it making your husband panic. Now it’s for your punishment.” I slam my lips on her. It wasn’t the usual sweet and passionate kiss but more to punishment. But when she moans, it just turns everything and I kiss her passionately.

I was about to take her shirt off when we hear a soft knock on the door. Hayoung push me a little and said “There’s someone on the door. It’s must be Se Ha.”

“Ignore it. She’ll go away. Now where were we?” I said and kiss her back. Then the knock can be heard again. Hayoung pull away again and said “She won’t go. Now move.”

She pushes me away and stands up tidy her shirt. I breathe a frustrated sound. She glares at me and walks to the door and opens it.

 There stand my princess hugging her favourite teddy bear while her thumb. Hayoung kneel down and asks “What is it, baby?”

“Mommy, I dream monster. I’m scared. Can I sleep with you?” she said rubbing her eyes.

“Of course you can. Come on.” She said and offers her hand which Se Ha gladly take it.

She climbs on the bed and lie down. I kiss her good night and she fall asleep instantly.

My angel went to switch of the main light living the lamp on and lie down in the centre between me and Se Ha. It’s always like this because I basically can’t sleep without hugging her. I look at her and said “We’ll continue tomorrow.”

It was kind of dark but I still can see that she was blushing. I pull her closer and kiss her hair.

“Angel, thank you for the birthday present. I really love it. I can’t wait for the moment she or he will come out. I hope this time is a boy.

She pecks my lips and said “I’m glad you love it. And I hope is a boy to.”

“I love you so much my angel. Thank you for coming into my life.”

“I love you more and thank YOU for coming in my life and take as who I am. Sehun, I’m happy. I really happy.”

“I’m glad you’re happy.” I said and kiss her on her forehead for the last time before she turn around and face her back toward me. Pulling her more closely to me, I fall asleep with a smile on my lips.

Smiling about having her in my arm, her having my little princess and her being pregnant again.

Life is just perfect for me right now and I hope it continues to be this prefect. What do I want to ask for when I have my small happy family?