Epilogue

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON 4 (SEYOUNG)

HAYOUNG

I’m in nine month now and I’m just so happy with my life. I was gardening when I heard a firm voice from behind and I know I’m in trouble.

“Angel, what are you doing?”

I bite my lips and turn around to see my handsome and hot husband standing the in his navy blue shirt and black slack. His sleeve was fold until his elbow and his hand on his hips looking at me angrily which I for me it’s hot.

Well blame the hormones. Ever since I’m pregnant, I’ve been seeing him hot, handsome and y all the time especially in her suit or only in her pants.

I hide the hand shovel behind me and lie “Nothing. I’m just looking at this beautiful flower.”

He narrows his eyes and said “Really. You still want to lie to me even if I already know about what you are doing. Angel, your face is full with soil and even your left hand.”

He sigh and walk to me, wrap his arm around my waist and start to clean my face with his hand and said “How many time must I tell you not to do anything. The place your only allow to go is bed, kitchen and the bathroom. Your due can be anytime.”

“I know but I’m bored. I don’t like it. I basically don’t do anything at all. It’s so boring. Try living like that for a day. I know you will be so frustrated and I need to stay on the bed or in the living for the whole 9 months.”

“I know. But these for our prince own good and you too. Come on let’s bring you inside and take a shower.”

I pout and look at her with my puppy eyes but it didn’t work like always. He just pecks my lips and said “Your puppy face won’t work today.”

I glare at him and just follow him inside the house and straight to the room.

I was about to take my clothes off when my belly start to hurt. I hold the sink and then I felt something flowing on my leg and my stomach start to hurt again. My water broke.

Oh God! My water broke.

“OH SEHUN!” I shout in pain. Immediately the door was open and he asks “What happen?”

“My water broke. Oh God, It hurts.”

He quickly run to me and pick me up bridal style.

 

SEHUN

I place her in the car and drive straight to the hospital. On the way I call my mother to inform about this and Namjoo noona to ask her help to pick Se Ha up from her day-care.

When we arrive, the doctor was there waiting for us.

Right eight hours later, our beautiful baby boy was born and I couldn’t describe how happy I am.

The nurse gives him to me and I pick it up. Looking at him just make me smile lovingly. I look at Hayoung and was about to ask her if she wants to pick her son up but stop once I saw her face was still in pain.

“Angel, are you fine?” I ask in panic.

The nurse takes my son away from and the next thing I know Hayoung was shouting in pain. I panic and ask the doctor what happen.

She looks at me and smile “You didn’t know. Hayoung is having twins.”

“WHAT!” I shout in shock.

I look at her and she looks apologetic.

“Did you know about this angel?” I ask Hayoung.

She nodded in pain and said “I’m sorry.” Then she starts to shout.

A few hours later, another baby boy was born and I just can’t describe how happy I was. Then the nurse one to me and the other baby to Hayoung. When they open their eyes, the one I was holding have Hayoung’s eyes and the one that Hayoung holding have my eyes.

I look at my angel and saw her eyes were in tears. She looks tired but happy. I kiss her hair and said “Thank you angel. This is the best gift ever.”

She smile weakly and said “Thank you for giving me my own small happy family. I love you.”

“I love you more.”

Later, the nurse came and asks what name us would like to name our boys.

“This one will be Se young and the one with his mother will be Hun Young.”

The nurse smile and take our son from us.

I kiss Hayoung for the last time and said “I’ll be outside and when you settle down, I need an answer why did you keep this thing from me.”

She nodded her head. Then I walk out.

Mom and dad came to me and ask how is Hayoung and the baby.

I smile and said “Hayoung is fine and is not baby. It’s babies. Hayoung was pregnant with twins. Both of them are boys.”

Mom was already crying and hugs me. Dad tap my shoulder and congrats me.

After that, the nurse came and said that we can meet Hayoung and we all follow the nurse.

After meeting Hayoung and play with the boys, everyone went back home and Namjoo noona will be taking care of Se Ha for this few days.

I sat beside Hayoung and hold her hand and kiss it. She just smiles at me.

Then I ask “Why did you keep this secret from me?”

She bites her lower lips and said “I wanted to tell you but then you were being very protective and possessive and I didn’t like it. I know if you know I was carrying twins you won’t even let me stand up from the bed.”

Well she was right. If I know she was carrying twins, I will be more protective then I’m already am.

I shook my head and smile “You’re forgiven.”

She grins and kiss my lips. “Thank you.”

“Now go to sleep. You need a good rest.”

She moves a bit and tap beside her and said “Come and sleep with me.”

I stand up and lie down beside her. Pull her in my arm and we fall asleep.

Everything is perfect now. I’m so happy that I have my own happy family. I never expect that I will have my own small happy family.

***

17 YEARS LATER

HAYOUNG

I wake up and stretch my muscles. I felt good; I look at my left side and just look at my husband sleeping and his hand was around my waist. Even he is 47 now but he still looks handsome and charming.

I kiss his lips softly not to wake him up but he stir and open her eyes. Once he saw me and our eyes meet, he smile and kiss my lips. When he pulls away he said “Happy 20th Anniversary, angel.”

I smile and said the same. “Happy 20th Anniversary, honey. So what’s your planning today?”

He smile and change his position and lean on the headboard. I did the same and place my head on her shoulder and his hand was around my shoulder pulling me closer to him and he said “Let’s go for a date. Like we use to do when we were dating.”

“That’s sound good. I love it. I’ll go and take a shower.”

I was about to stand but he pull me back in his arm and said “Let’s just stay like this for awhile.”

While we were cuddling, a knock can be heard. When the door opens, Hun Young look over by the door closing his eyes and said “Is it save for me to open my eyes?”

Me and Sehun chuckle. I still remember one day me and Sehun was kind of making out when Hun Young, Se Young and Se Ha walk in and saw us. Sehun was so mad and said that they should knock before walk in.

They argue and said that they knock but we didn’t hear it. Of course we won’t hear it because we were so into our making out.

“Come in. It’s save.” Sehun said.

He open his eyes and push the door wider and all three of my child walk in with a cake on Se Ha’s hand.

“Happy 20th Anniversary mom, dad.” All three of them said.

I pull away from Sehun and said “Thank you.”

“Make a wish and blow the candle.”

I look around me and smile. I got whatever I want. A loving husband, a beautiful daughter, two handsome sons and a big happy family. What else I want to wish for?

I look at Sehun and then to my kids and said “I already got everything I want. It’s complete. There is nothing to wish for.”

I felt a hand around my shoulder and I know it’s Sehun’s. I look at him and smile. Then we blow the candle together.

Then Hun Young and Se Young hug me and kiss me on my cheek then follow buy Se Ha.

We eat the cake and then Se Ha ask permission to go first since she have to accompany Su Bin, Namjoo unnie and Kyungsoo oppa daughter to buy her wedding things and choose their bridesmaid dress.

Hun Young and Se young went to their friend house to study. Well that’s what they told me and I just let them as long as they score the exam.

That afternoon, just like Sehun promise, we went for a date. He bring me to the beach, fun fair and in the night, he bring me to one of the expansive restaurant to celebrate our 20th anniversary.

***

Am I happy? Yes I am and in fact, I’m beyond happy. Everything is really perfect. It is really a dream come true. Having a loving and caring husband like Sehun is just beautiful. Adding with a beautiful and sweet daughter like Se Ha and two mischievous but caring sons make it sons make it more perfect and wonderful.

We still love each other like we use to. It’s been 20 years together and still counting.

Did I tell you what happen to my dad? Well I get to know he was in the jail when I was caring Se Ha in my womb. I and Sehun went to meet him and he looks so bad. His condition was worst.

Well at first, when I known about him being in jail, I wanted to meet him but like always Sehun didn’t let me. He said that is dangerous and anything can happen to me.

Now tell me what can happen when he is behind the bar. I convince him and at last he agrees.

I ask my dad about why he abused me and mom. Even I already know, I still want to hear from him. Then he confesses and apologizes for everything he did. And I forgive him. I have to. If I didn’t, I won’t leave Korean and run to Philippine. And if I didn’t run there, I won’t meet my husband, Sehun. So I forgive him. He smile and the last word he said make me shock. He said that he loves me and never once he hates me. Everything he did to me was because he just mad at mom and his fate. He sell me to Jae Hun because he know that Jae Hun love me and will take care of me. He can save me from being abuse by him. But he didn’t know that Jae Hun was obsessed with me so he also apologizes for that.

Two months later, he died. After he died, just then I know he was suffering from brain tumour. He didn’t tell me because he didn’t want to trouble me and thought it wasn’t important to tell me because looking at how happy I am. He even keeps my entire mother thing secretly under the tree where I get married. He told me all this in his last letter.

Now everything is back to normal. My life is just beautiful and wonderful. My little happy family.

Oh’s Little Happy Family.

THE END

 

That's the end for the story. Thank you for reading and clicking like. I'm very happy. It's sad that it's the end. The next one will be about Surong. It will be the last season. Please do wait for it.

Anyway thank you again to everyone reading this fanfic. Sorry if it a boring and slow one. Love you all.

From author

XOXO.