Chapter 43

Running With Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Three Months Later]

For the first time ever, Sunrin sat at the usual table at their usual Café with the two bubble teas that she had order for herself and Minah but her best friend was nowhere to be seen.

They had agreed to meet up after school at four o’clock and it was now half five. It was unusual for Minah to be late. Sunrin was really starting to wonder if Minah had forgot about her.

“I’m so sorry I’m late. I can’t believe that you’re actually still here. That’s what you call true friendship.” Minah said when she eventually scrambled into the Café, her hair in disarray and her school uniform all rumpled. Her face was flushed which told Sunrin that Minah had obviously ran to the Café.

“It that I can’t even be angry at you since it’s usually me who keeps you waiting.” Sunrin smiled as she pushed Minah’s bubble tea towards her as she took her usual seat across from Sunrin. She watched Minah who had began to fan herself with her right hand while trying to catch her breath.

“An excuse would be nice though.” Sunrin smirked at her best friend.

“Would you believe I forgot?” Minah smiled a big grin at Sunrin, the look in her eyes pleading for forgiveness.

Sunrin heaved a mock sigh before a small smile of her own graced her lips.

“Usually I would demand a better excuse but as I have good news to share with you, I’ll let it slide this once”

“Oh news? Tell me all about it.” Minah grinned, leaning forward with interest.

“Well as you know, Myungsoo and I have been following strict rules in the Apartment thanks to Sunggyu…” Sunrin said, watching Minah nod her head along with Sunrin’s words. When Sunrin had told Minah about Sunggyu’s rules a couple months ago, Minah had been even more outraged than Sunrin when it came to Sunggyu’s relationship rules.

“Such a kill joy.” She chimmed in.

“Well tonight is the first night that all the guys are going to be out of the Apartment with the exception of Myungsoo and myself.” Sunrin explained as Minah flashed a smile that would have put the Cheshire Cat to shame.

“Get your mind out of the gutter. We’re just going to order some food, watch a movie and generally hang out together. Alone at last!” Sunrin cheered, trying to stop herself from striking a power pose, she was that happy.

Myungsoo and  Sunrin had been following Sunggyu’s rules like they had promised for the past three months. Since then they had never been able to spend any time alone together, something Sunrin had really started to miss.

“So how is this even happening? I can’t imagine Sunggyu is too happy about it.” Minah spoke up as Sunrin simply shrugged her shoulders.

“Sunggyu and Hoya have work, Woohyun and Sungyeol have plans for a gaming night at an Internet Café and Sungjong has planned to sit outside a Book Store all night to get his hands on some Limited Edition Book he’s been obsessing over for the past few weeks.” Sunrin rolled her eyes.

Minah couldn’t help but laugh. She had never had sibling but Sunrin’s cousins somehow made her want them, weird quirks included.

“Have I ever told you some of your cousins have some very strange hobbies. I mean I understand the whole work thing but spending hours at a gaming Café and camping outside over night for a book.”

“It must be a guy thing but Sungjong collects the series that this Limited Edition book belongs to. You can probably imagine how much he nearly lost his mind when he heard about it.” Surin explained. She knew Minah could probably relate since she had the same reaction when she had heard about the book Sungjong and Sunyeol had managed to giv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter