Chapter 22

Running With Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stepping into the Convenience Store, Myungsoo silently cursed Sungjong for ordering him to buy some toilet roll while on his way home from the Library. Lately Sungjong had been in a very bad mood thanks to Sunggyu and his stupid plan to ship the pack members who didn't have full time jobs back to High School. Sungjong took his frustration out on the pack members, even the members who were also suffering from their Alpha's idiocy.

Shaking his head, Myungsoo made his way to the toiletry section of the Store, begrudgingly picking up the none scented toilet paper he knew Sungjong preferred. Playing along to his whims would at least keep Sungjong's mood at bay for another day.

Heaving out a sigh, Myungsoo made his way towards the freezer section of the Store, Sliding open the door of the freezer that held the different types of Ice Cream. It was a particular humid night and he remembered Sunrin and Sungyeol had polished off the last of the Apartment's ice cream stock last week.

Picking up a tub of Mint Chocolate Chip, Sunrin's favorite, and Vanilla for the rest of the pack. Myungsoo turned and started to make his way towards the cash register but stopped mid-stride.

He was passing the 'Eat In' section of the Store when a familiar scent passed his nose. Turning his head, he sniffed, focusing his attention on the female who sat with her back to him. Her long black hair was in waves down her back, trying to blend in with the navy blue tank top she wore. Her legs were crossed under the counter she sat at, shielded by the fabric of a pair of white skinny jeans.
 
"Sunrin?" Myungsoo spoke. 

He watched the female's posture suddenly snap up straight, almost looking stiff. Myungsoo's eyebrows raised as he took the seat next to the familiar girl, turning to her with a smirk on his lips.

"Are you going to tell me why you're at this Convenience Store rather than at Minah's house where I was told you would be sleeping tonight?" He questioned as Sunrin slowly turned to him.

Her face gave him a shock. Sunrin was wearing make-up. Or at least she had been. All that seemed to be left were the mascara that had at some point ran down her cheeks. Something was wrong. Girl's only ever have that streak of faded mascara for one reason only.

"Have you been crying?" He couldn't help but ask. Sunrin quickly turned her face away from him but he quickly turned her face back with his hands placed on her cheeks.

"Would you believe I had a craving for Ramen?"

Myungsoo frowned, Sunrin heaved out a sigh knowing that her excuse of a craving wouldn't fly with Myungsoo. Maybe Sungyeol or Dongwoo, but not Myungsoo.

"What's going on?" Myungsoo exclaimed, letting go of Sunrin face slowly.

Not having the energy to even try and hide what a disaster this night had become for her, she saw no point in lying to him, he would see right through her words.

"I was supposed to sleep at Minah's place but I also had a date tonight. She helped me get ready for it." Sunrin sighed, her shoulders slumping down as Myungsoo's eyes scanned over her apperance. Minus the mascara st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter