Chapter 1

Running With Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stepping over the threshold of the front door, the smell of stale blood stung Myungsoo's nostrils. Unable to stand the stench, his hand automatically went to his nose to try block the scent.


"We're too late." Came the pained voice of the alpha, his leader Sunggyu.


Myungsoo hadn't noticed Sunggyu had already made his way upstairs. Looking to his best friend Sungyeol, who stood at the bottom of the stairs of the simple two storied house that his pack was currently searching, he nodded his head and followed his best friend upstairs as the other members of the pack followed behind him.


The house was small, two bedrooms, one bathroom,one kitchen and a small living room. Everything a house would need for just two people.


 Following the scent of Sunggyu, Myungsoo came to stand in a, what once had been a plain cream room. The flooring was laminated wood and had what seemed to be a walk in closet. The double bed was situated in the middle of the room but what once had been fresh white linen was now painted with red. 


Inhaling a deep breath he backed away slightly as Sunggyu walked towards the familiar body that lay lifeless in the middle of that bed.


"We were too late." Sunggyu spoke again as he lifted the body slightly to cradle the body of the woman they had all once called a friend.


"Sunri." Myungsoo heard the soft mumble of Hoya who looked as devastated as the rest of his pack members. Myungsoo felt  lump form in his throat the the friend they had always swore to protect but were unable to when it actually mattered.


"This wasn't a normal attack, the person who did this was after something." Woohyun spoke up, his voice seemed calm but his facial features told a different story. Woohyun was angry, enraged in fact.


"This was the work of a wolf." Sungjong added, breathing in a long breath. "I can still smell their scent."


"Sunggyu. we can track the wolf who did this. But if we have any chance of catching them, we've got to leave now. We need to leave Sunri." Dongwoo said softly, placing a hand on their leaders shoulder and he cradled the body that was scared with claw marks all down her b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter