Chapter 3

Running With Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pulling the white sheets off the furniture they had left behind 10 years ago, Myungsoo coughed from the dust that flew through the air. everything was as he had remembered it. It was one of the few houses the pack had kept despite the decision they made to never come back here.

It was a good sized cottage in the woods where they were never disturbed, plenty of land and privacy for them to roam about in their wolf forms. Sunri had been amazed by their home the first time she had been taken back for dinner. The cottage became like a home to her.

Sunggyu had even offered her it when it came time for them to leave but she had declined the offer. Too many memories were made here for her to bare. She had known she would never see them again and the cottage would only serve as a reminder of the pack that she would miss so much.
It hurt all of the members of the pack when they decided it was time to leave. The idea of not seeing Sunri everyday was too much to bare, so much so that they decided never to come back. They didn't want to separate for a second time.
 
It wasn't until two days ago, when Sunggyu said he had a feeling that Sunri needed them, that the pack thought about this town after so long. But if Sunri needed them then they would come, but only too late.

Sunggyu currently sat on the couch that had been uncovered moments earlier with Sunrin in his arms, awake and crying again. He tried the swaying technique but that wasn't working.

"Maybe she needs her diaper changing? or she could just be hungry." Myungsoo suggested as Sunggyu stood up, keeping Sunrin close to his chest.

"I think it's the later. If she needed changing we'd be able to smell it." Sunggyu sighed bouncing slightly in the middle of the room. 

At that moment, the front door of their cottage opened and the scent of Sungjong and Sungyeol was unmistakable. A few seconds later they walked into the living room with bags in their hands.

"We grabbed as much stuff as we could. Clothes, Diapers, Blankets, Formula and we made sure to take a few photos. Just so Sunrin will have something to remember Sunri by." Sungyeol said as he placed the bags he held onto the floor. Sunggyu turned to them and nodded his head before looking to Sungjong.

"Sungjong, follow me. Sunrin needs feeding. You're going to help me make her a bottle. Bring the formula."

Sunggyu walked out of the room with Sunri, followed by a grumbling Sungjong.

A few seconds of silence fell between Sungyeol and Myungsoo before Sungyeol spoke his worries.

Myungsoo had known it was coming but he didn't think it'd be this soon.

"Do you think we're doing the right thing. I mean I know Sunggyu thinks we are but you know he was never good at thinking things through when it came to Sunri."

Myungsoo could only shrug in reply to his best friend's question. It was true, Sunri was a sensitive subject where Sungyu was concerned. It was kind of his fault that Sunri found out about their werewolf secret in the first place but if Sunggyu had made the other choice, the choice to leave Sunri behind, all on her own, that wouldn't sit right with Myungsoo.

"I don't really know what the right thing is when it comes to parenting but it wouldn't seem fair to leave Sunri to survive on her own. Besides, with how much Sunggyu and the rest of us cared for Sunri, she'll have the best chance with us raising her. We're the only one's who knew Sunri more tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter