Chapter 21

Running With Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Two Weeks Later]

It had been two weeks since the beginning of High School for Sunrin and the four reluctant werewolves. Their attempts had been proven futile when trying to talk Sunggyu around to the idea that his idea was not working out, especially for Sungjong who had come to the conclusion that High School was just not his scene.

Having been unsuccessful with their protests, they had pretty much resigned themselves to their fates. Sungjong now chose to sleep through most classes, relying on Sunrin who sat in front of him to alert him if he got called upon in classes.

Sunrin had come to grow accepting that she would be attending school with four of her Oppa's and was almost growing used to them being around a whole lot more than she was used to.

Chewing her bottom lip, she found herself lingering outside of Myungsoo's classroom during break while clutching onto a work book he had allowed her to borrow for her previous class, having left her own on her desk at home. 

Peering around his classroom, she couldn't find him which was unusual. He wasn't in his own classroom and he wasn't in her classroom. 

'Where could he be?' She was wondering to herself when a tall student nearly collided with her as he made his way out of the classroom she was looking into.

Stumbling back slightly, she managed to find her balance quickly before looking up to see Lee Minho standing infront of her. She was stunned as he smiled at her.

"Sorry about that. I didn't see you." He said in a strong voice full of confidence.

"I-It's okay. I was in the way anyway." Sunrin found herself replying, almost automatically.

During the two weeks since School started, Sunrin had managed to speak to Minho twice already. They weren't full blown conversations. He sat on the desk that happened to be closest to the sliding door of the classroom. He would always say hello to her and ask her who she was looking for. It was always Myungsoo and he would alert Myungsoo to her presence.

He always seemed to be sat at his desk, surrounded by girls, alot like Sungjong actually. Myungsoo just chose to ignore the attention he recieved.

"You're Sunrin right? Are you looking for Myungsoo again?" He asked as Sunrin nodded in silent reply. Realizing that was all he was going to recieve as a reply, Minho tried to remember where Myungsoo had gone. He didn't really talk to Myungsoo all that much. It always seemed like Myungsoo didn't like him that much.

"I think he got called out of the classroom by some girl from another grade. I'm sorry you're hearing about it from me." Minho sighed as Sunrin tilted her head to the side. She was slightly confused as to why Minho was apologizing for telling her about Myungsoo's whereabouts. 

Noticing her confusion, Minho went on.

"You're his girlfriend, right?"

"What? No way. Myungsoo is my... Cousin." Sunrin replied. hoping Minho had not noticed her momentary pause. It was hard to keep track of what the guys were to her. It always changed as she was growing up.

"You're Cousin?" Minho asked, almost sounding shocked from Sunrin's answer. He looked surprised but also slightly relieved.

"Yes. I mean I live with him but that's because both our parents passed away in an accident. His older brother took me in." Sunrin explained, hoping she didn't have to go into anymore depth. Mostly because she stuggled to even talk to Lee Minho, never mind lying to him.

"Oh. So that's how it is." Minho said, sounding like he was talking to himself more than Sunrin herself.

"But if he's not here then I guess I'll got back to my own classroom. He can come get this work book himself when he needs it. I guess I'll see you around." Sunrin said awkwardly, before nodding her head to him to signal a goodbye before turning away from him. 

She had almost made it to her classroom door when she heard him call her name. Turning around, she saw Minho had followed her. He seemed nervous. It was the first time Sunrin had seen him like this. She may have only known him from two weeks but she could see he had something to say to her.

"Hmm?" She answered, finding her words were lost to her.

"You see, I've been thinking about asking you this since we first met but I always figured you were Myungsoo's girlfriend so I didn't say anything but since I now know that you're not. I was wonderi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter