Chapter 40

Running With Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Resting her head against the table between herself and Minah a week later, she heard Minah sigh. They had met up at the Café after school that Friday and Sunrin had explained her predicament with Myungsoo to Minah.

“He said he wants to tell Suggyu because he feels that everytime he kisses me he has to hold himself back or he’ll lose control.” Sunrin explained, staring at the table pattern as she could not find the energy to lift head up from off the table.

“Wow” Was Minah’s simple reply.

“I know. He’s crazy, right?” Sunrin forced herself to sit up straight to look Minah in the eyes.

“More like crazy hot. Do you realize that you’re living literally every hormonal teenager girl’s fantasy.” Minah exclaimed.

Sunrin couldn’t help but pull a face.

“You’re not helping.” Sunrin dead panned.

“Okay. You’re right. I’m sorry. I do think that Myungsoo might have a point though.”

Sunrin’s eyes rounded, not being able to believe what was coming out of her best friend’s mouth.

“Okay. Now I’m thinking that you might be crazy aswell.”

“Listen. The way I see it, Sunggyu will find out eventually aanyway and sure he’ll freak out at first but it’s nothing Myungsoo and you can’t handle together. Besides from anything else, Once the initial shock fades and Sunggyu realizes how happy the two of you are together then he will eventually accept it. That’s what I think. I also know you though and I know that right now you will probably be avoiding Myungsoo like the plague as well as any mention of the relationship between the two of you.” Minah lectured that made Sunrin feel slightly more like crap than she did already.

“I hate that you make more sense to me than I do.”

“No you don’t. You love it. That’s why you came to me with all your problems. If I started charging you for all the advice I give you, it would be like a full time job.” Minah smirked but Sunrin could tell she was being more playful than serious. Minah giggled which made Sunrin smile too.

“I think you should stop avoiding Myungsoo though. I know you don’t mean to but evading things is sometimes what you do best and when it’s people that really care about you, that can really hurt. Myungsoo even more so because he’s practically in love with you.” Minah explained as Sunrin ran a hand through her loose hair in frustration.

“I don’t want to hurt him.”

Minah was right though. Sunrin was best at avoiding situations that she didn’t want to be in but she knew Minah and Myungsoo both were speaking and thinking logically. Sunggyu and the rest of the pack were going to find out about their relationship sometime in the future and it would obviously be a better outcome for the two of them if the pack learned of their relationship from both of them rather than finding out by catching them in the act.

Sunggyu’s words rang in Sunrin’s head about secrets. All he wanted was to protect Sunrin but Myungsoo was not something that Sunggyu would ever have to protect her from.

So why did they need to hide what was between the two of them.

She wasn’t ashamed of what Myungsoo and she had become and once they told Sunggyu then it was over.

The hiding that is, not the relationship.

That’s when she noticed a weight lift up from her chest.

“You’re right. Both of you are. I’ve been avoiding the inevitable. It’s kind of scar to think about how Sunggyu will react but it had to be done and at least afterwards we can be like a real couple, no matter who is around to see. I’m going to talk to him and we’re have to sort it out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter