Chapter 8: Supporting you, always

Love behind-the-scene

"Ahhhh~~Oppa, stop tickling me~~" Solar giggled as Eric's hands attacked her weak spots around her waist. This was like a punishment for teasing his dance moves for his new song and making him do her signature cheek-squeezing pose on stage as a secret mission. She was surprised and delighted when he really did his best to make sure the cameraman captured his mission pose. Squealing as she attempted to hide under the blanket, Solar raised her hands up to show a sign of surrender. Eric grabbed her hands and pulled her towards him. 

 

"Thank you..." Eric whispered as he looked at Solar gently. It was an eventful day for them, starting the morning early with her promoting his new song, recharging him before his scheduled recording, his secret mission during the recording and of course, not forgetting the skinship they shared as the studio panelists came by for a surprise visit. Solar beamed happily as she looked up at him, everything went smoothly as she planned. Though she was slightly flustered when his lips brushed past hers during the filming, Solar was glad that they made progress to their skinship level. It would have been sweeter if there was just the two of them.

 

"You're welcome~ Oppa, you must be touched by your wifey right?" Solar smiled proudly as she wrapped her arm around his abds. Eric kept silent as he stared intently into her eyes. Noticing the change in Eric's gaze, Solar's heart raced faster as she tightened her grip around Eric. Before she could react, Eric lifted her chin up with his left hand and planted his lips softly on hers. This was their first kiss ever. Solar closed her eyes and went along with Eric's pace. He took things slowly and gently as he nibbled her lips lightly from time to time. His gentle touch left her yearning for more..

 

"Yongsun ah.." Eric said as he pulled away from Solar's lips, brushing his hand through her curls. "Thank you for everyhing you've done for me. You're like my energy booster. The schedule is really crazy lately, but seeing you and being with you just simply make me recharged. You don't know how lucky I feel to have you.." Solar could feel Eric's sincerity in every word. Being in the same industry, she knew how tiring it was everytime they prepare for a comeback and start promoting the new song. She had noticed that recently he was very tired from his schedule and decided to do something special to show her support. Snuggling into his arms, Solar rested her head on Eric's chest. "You don't have to thank me Oppa, I just want you to remember that i will be supporting you, always.."

 

That night, the couple spent the night together in their Ddongi house. As the rain splattered a rhythm on the windows, they drifted off to sleep. Hearts beating as one...