Chapter 15: 200th day

Love behind-the-scene

It was the week before the couple's 200th day. Previously for their 100th day event, they have prepared gifts for each other. This time round, Solar wants to do something more special for Eric to show her gratefulness and appreciation for the love and care he has showered on her. Late at night after a whole day of schedules, Solar was not as tired as she is usually, instead she felt excited. Hiding under the comfort of her blanket, she flipped open her notebook and wrote down "Operation - Rose". It was an idea she got from seeing a video online of an event done by a guy for his girlfriend. This was just the perfect solution to her troubles, it is just the opportunity for her to show her honest feelings to Eric.

 

Few days later, Solar had some free time so off she went to prepare for her Operation - Rose, dressing herself in a black hoodie and face mask so that she would not be recognised as easily. As she pushed the door into the florist's, she was greeted by the fragrance of fresh flowers of all sorts of colours. To prevent the florist from recognising her by her voice, Solar pretended to talk in a hoarse voice to request for 2 roses packed individually. Giggling in her mind, Solar quickly left the florist's. Roses? Checked.

 

Back in MAMAMOO hostel...

 

"Unnie~ What are you doing so secretively? Aren't you supposed to checking your luggage for tomorrow's flight to Dubai?" Wheein bounced into her leader's room to see what she was up to. Solar grinned at her as she explained the whole Operation Rose event specially prepared for Eric. "Woah, nice plan Unnie! Try to make Ric-hyung so touched that he cries alright?" Wheein winked as she gave her leader a thumb-up sign and left her to continue her preparation. Solar spent the whole evening ensuring that she has packed all the things needed - roses? checked. card? checked. cake?checked. and last but not least, the mic? checked. "Ok, i'm all set I guess. Time to get some sleep~ I hope Oppa will like my event..." With that thought in mind, Solar drifted to dreamland...

 

At Incheon airport...

 

"Yongsun ah~" Eric's voice made Solar turned around as she sat at the waiting area near to the flight check-in counters. Solar gave her signature dimple smile and waved as he jogged towards her. "Did you wait for very long?" Eric sat down beside her and rest his arm on the back of her seat as usual. "Nope I just got here not long ago." Solar smiled especially sweetly, trying her best to hide the excitement and nervousness in her from Eric's sharp eyes. The couple settled their check-in luggage and Operation Rose starts...

.

.

.

.

.

 

"What did I do to deserve such a girl like you? I think I'm going to cry.." Eric teased as he tried to fake some crying. Smacking his shoulder to hide her embarrassment, Solar whispered to his ear. "What did you do? All you do is love me of course. Let's have many more hundreds of days together..." Eric's ears turned red as he heard her reply. Smiling at each other, they could feel the love from each other's eyes. No more words is required to describe what they are feeling inside. Grabbing her hand tightly in his, Eric led the way to their departure gate. His cheekbones cannot seem to come down..

 

Few hours into the flight, Eric switched off the cameras so that they could sleep properly without having to worry about their sleep posture being filmed. Chuckling softly as he looked at how Solar was sleeping, it was moments like this which makes his heart flutter. Having her by his side is simple but blissful. Although this was not his first trip to Dubai, Eric cannot help but feel excited. He was so looking forward to spending the next few days with Solar, what more could he ask for?