Chapter 25: 1 Day Manager

Love behind-the-scene

"Unnie what are you going to do tomorrow? It's been a long time since we have an off day." Moonbyul plopped onto Solar's bed while Solar sat at the study table, busy writing something. "I'm going to be Eric Oppa's 1 day manager tomorrow~ Jjan!" Solar turned around and flashed the paper to Moonbyul. The paper was full of the things she was planning to do for him. "Wow are you sure you can do all of that in a day? That's awfully alot, you know. Thank God, I'll just be having a relaxing day tomorrow. Gonna catch a movie with Sandeul (B1A4) in the afternoon and go on our food trip." Flashing a V-sign as she talked about Sandeul, Moonbyul whistled and walked out of the room. Moonbyul was definitely in a good mood, Sandeul is one of her best friends.

 

Solar was busy in the kitchen that night, preparing lunch boxes for herself and Eric. She was going to be his helpful manager for the day and making sure he is taking his meals properly, was one of the top most important stuff she has written on her list. Packing bottled hallabongade and lunch boxes of salmon+broccoli+potato salad, Solar smiled as she looked on at her finished products. She may not be the best cook around, but she hopes Eric is able to taste her love and sincerity when he eats. "Wheein ah, can you come here and help me choose my outfit for tomorrow?" Solar called out from her room. Wheein skipped into her leader's room and glanced at the outfits Solar has matched. "Unnie, you should wear this sweater and this skirt..and this leggings and shoes. There you go, Yongsun's style~" The beagle-dol beamed as she completed her leader's outfit. "Do you really think this will be ok? I want to look good and be his good assistant tomorrow...Unnie, dont worry too much. Ric-hyung always praise you for being beautiful. This will be fine.." Solar nodded at Wheein's words and quickly put on a face mask before heading to sleep early that night.

 

The next morning....

 

Ring~ Solar's alarm rang exceptionally earlier than usual. She had planned to cook beef seaweed soup and bring along with the lunch boxes and drinks she had prepared the night before. Chopping up spring onions and stirring the soup as she threw them in, Solar was busy as a bee. After packing all the food she has prepared for the day, she was ready to leave home. Taking a last quick look at her own reflection, Solar smiled as she smoothed out her sweater.

.

.

.

.

.

"Oppa~" Solar wrapped her arms around Eric's neck after he opened the door for her. "Wow, somebody is especially pretty today. Are you sure you can be my manager for the day? I think they may think you are attending the schedule, not me." Winking as he said, Eric was excited to see his girl all prepared to be his little assistant. Hitting her fist on his chest, Solar blushed at his compliment. "Let's go, we cannot be late. Leggo~" Slipping her hand into his, Solar held onto Eric and off they went for his first schedule for the day - a photoshoot for sportswear.

 

"...Ok 1,2! Good..again 1,2!...Ok! That's a wrap! Good job Eric..." The photographer gave Eric a pat on his shoulder as they wrapped up the photoshoot. It was the first time Solar watched Eric at work. She was totally fangirl-ing as he changed different poses with every click of the shutter. Time to time, he would look at her direction and gave his signature smile or a cheeky wink as their eyes met. Solar giggled whenever he does it, it was heartfluttering to see her man working hard but yet give his attention to her while she sat at a corner in the studio.

 

Eric thanked the staff as per his usual well-mannered way and came over to Solar. Sitting down beside her, he patted her knee and ruffled her hair. "So how was it looking at me work? I can see you are trying hard not to drool while staring at me..." Eric chuckled as he . "No I wasnt..I was just, you know, observing..Anyway you should have lunch now, we still have to head over to the recording studio later..Yes mdm. What's for lunch?" Solar put a finger on her lip, gesturing as if it was a secret. Taking out the lunch boxes and drinks, she set up their lunch while Eric looked on with widened eyes in surprise. "This is not all..Ta-da! Beef seaweed soup~ Sincerely made by yours truly..." Solar pretend to flick her hair to the back as she said. Eric looked around to make sure nobody was paying attention to them before he moved in and gave her a quick peck on the lips. "Ya..." Solar blushed as Eric gave a cheeky grin. The couple enjoyed their lunch and headed off to the recording studio.

 

"Eric ah, I think you should put in more feelings for this sentence. Try to imagine that you are really in love. Ok? Let's try again..." The producer started the recording again as Eric tries to get into the mood of the song. "Ok. We're done for this part. Let's take a break and continue the 2nd verse." Eric nodded and left the recording studio. Solar was sitting at the room where the producer was controlling the machines. "That was good, Oppa. How did you get yourself into the mood?...All I need to do is imagine you in my mind, of course..." Patting Solar's cheek as he answered, Eric was glad that he was recording faster and smoother than his usual pace.

 

After the break, Eric managed to finish the recording after an hour. Solar was getting sleepy as she listened to his voice in the room. His soothing voice made her slowly drift to dreamland unknowingly. "Yongsun ah~" Solar felt someone patting her cheek and slowly opened her sleepy eyes. Eric had already packed up both their bags and had slipped his arm across her shoulder holding her close to him. "It's been a long day, isnt it? Come on, let's go home~" The couple left the studio and made their way back to Eric's home.

 

"Oppa, you should go bathe first before the food delivery comes..Oh okok you should wait here first..Give me 5 minutes.." Solar quickly ran off to Eric's bathroom as she ended her sentence. "Yongsun ah~ what are you doing?" Eric could only hear the sound of water in his bathroom. Curious to see what Solar was up to, Eric walked to the bathroom. "Ok! I've prepared the bath water now. I also added some bath salt in it. The saleslady said it can relieve fatigue." Solar beamed as she dried her hands on the hand towel. Eric enveloped her into his arms and sighed into her hair. "Kim Yongsun, I love you..." Eric pulled apart and smiled as he placed his hands on her shoulders. "I love you too..." Solar smiled sweetly as their eyes met.

 

That night, the couple ended the day on a sweet note enjoying simple things together just like any other couple - feeding each other as they eat, laughing at a comedy movie together and drifting to sleep in each other's arms...