Chapter 13: You're important to me

Love behind-the-scene

On a chilly evening, Eric was browsing in a book shop when he chanced upon a special book "Reasons why I love you". The catchy title caught his attention the moment he set his eyes on it. Picking it up, he flipped through the different pages to have a brief look. At that moment, the only person that came to his mind was Solar. This was just the right book for the both of them to share their honest views to their relationship - what memories meant alot to them, what the future means to them etc. Purchasing it without a second thought, Eric smiled as he imagined how much fun it would be for them to fill up this book together.

 

The next morning, Eric arrived at the Ddongi house earlier than the time he and Solar have decided so that he could hide the book in the bedroom before she comes. "Yoonddong!" A cheerful voice filled the house as Solar opened the door. "I'm coming down, give me a minute~" Eric replied as he quickly kept the book under the blanket and ran down the stairs. Solar bounced straight into his arms and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "You miss me so much huh?" Eric winked as he pinched her cheek. Solar puffed up her cheeks and placed her hands on her hips, making him laugh at her cute actions. "Let's go~ I have a new place to show you." Ruffling Solar's hair slightly before grabbing her hand, Eric whistled as they left their love nest to go for their date.

 

Pushing the glass door of the cafe, the couple arrived at a DIY furniture cafe. As they spent the whole afternoon making the high stools and living room table, Solar could not help but have heart fluttering moments when observing Eric concentrate. The gaze in his eyes was so serious, if the filming crew and cafe owners were not there, she would have steal a kiss from his pouting lips. "Yongsun ah, sit on the stool and think of me alright?" Eric whispered into her ear while they were on the way back home. Solar blushed and nodded.

 

Back at the Ddongi house..

 

Late that night, the filming crew left after the couple filled some of the questions in the book. Holding hands as they walked up to their bedroom, Eric and Solar decided to continue other questions in the comfort of their room. Resting her head in the crook of his neck, Solar snuggled closer to Eric as they went through the book. "Thinking of what happened today, was there anything that made you fall in love again?" Solar blushed as she finished reading the question. She knew very well of her answer - how amazing Eric looked when he was concentrating. Eric looked down at her and grinned, cupping her right cheek in his hand. "What did you think of? Did I made you fall in love with me today?" Solar shook her head and tried to hide her face behind the book, it is too embarrassing to say out her answer.

 

"I did, didn't I? Right? Right?" Eric tickled Solar's waist to get her to speak out her mind. Squealing and squirming, Solar knew she had to surrender and say out what came to her mind. "Oppa, stop stop...Okok, I'll tell you...It's when you were focusing so hard at the making of the furniture, I was fangirl-ing over you totally...Ah I can't believe I just said that out.." Solar hid her face with a pillow for a moment, before peeping to see what was Eric's reaction. A smile spread across his face as he heard her answer and her subsequent actions. How can she make his heart flutter with just a simple confession? This girl sure is his angel...

 

"You're important to me, you know that, don't you?" Eric cupped Solar's cheeks in his face as he said. Giving her signature dimpled smile, Solar nodded and moved closer to rest her head on his chest. It was difficult to know what the future holds for them, but all they need to remember is that they are important to each other. That is all that mattters..