Chapter 12: This year, Christmas came earlier

Love behind-the-scene

Solar blushed as they ended the filming at the snow theme park. Her heart skipped a beat when Eric read out loud his letter to Santa Claus, mentioning that this year he has received her as his gift. As much as they have spent quite a fair bit together off screen, today was one of the rare chances he spoke his mind out during the filming. They both know that on-screen they have to deliver what the PDs and the audience want - the sparks between a loveydovey push-pull relationship. Of course, they also made a note to themselves to know their limits as there are fans who are against them joining WGM right from the start. It was a first for both of them to go to a theme park together as a couple, the PDs even booked the area for a few hours so that the filming would be more like a private snow park date. 

 

"Yoonddongseu~ do you really mean what you said just now in the letter?" Solar's face reddened as she poke Eric's arm with her finger. Grinning to her, Eric shrugged and acted nochalant. "Which part are you referring to?" He replied with a wink. Solar could not help but smiled shyly, smacking his arm as she turned to walk towards the snow area. Eric deliberately messed up her hair as he ran past her. "Last one to the snow grants the winner a wish!" Solar took a moment to realise he was having a headstart and quickly chased after him.

 

"Ya! Not fair, wait for me!" Solar lost the race as expected. A mischievious spark came through Eric's eyes as he rolled a snowball and threw it towards her. That sparked off Solar's competitive spirit. "So that's how you want to do it huh? Take this!" The couple laughed and laughed as they tried to attack each other with snowballs like little kids. Soon, both of them were messy with their "snow battle scars". Giggling as she stood on her toes, Solar brushed off the snow off Eric's hair. The slippery ground made her lose her footing and fell towards Eric. Luckily for her, his reaction was quick enough to grab her into his arms, preventing her from falling straight into the snow.

 

"You can let go of me now..." Solar was embarrassed as she felt his gaze focusing on her, not letting go of his arms around her waist. "I want to use my wish now, can I?" Eric's stare was steady but gentle as he observed the blushing girl in his arms. Solar looked up at Eric and tilted her head, waiting for him to say what his wish was. As he slowly tilted his head and moved down closer to her, Solar closed her eyes. They may not be each other's first love, but somehow their chemistry was surprisingly amazing. Eric has always been a gentleman to people, especially to her. He does not rush things between them, including skinship. As he gently kisses her, Solar wrapped her arms around his neck. For that moment, it seems like everything else around them has disappeared. All that matters was each other..

 

The kiss is sweet, their hearts are warm... This year Christmas came earlier, sweeter than ever...