Chapter 28: Moosical curtain call + Life Bar

Love behind-the-scene

Ding-dong! Solar's phone light up with a new voice message from Eric. As her signature smile spread across her chubby cheeks, Solar pressed the play button to listen. "Yongsun ah~ what time are you ending your rehearsal for Moosical? I should be done discussing the contract for the new hosting of the variety program 'Life Bar' by about 7pm. Drink more water alright? Love you!" Eric's cheerful voice came through and made Solar giggle softly. "Oppa~ I will be done by 7.45pm. Can we have pasta for dinner tonight? I'm craving for your cooking soooooooooooo much right now. Please please please~" Solar hit the send button and took a quick selca of her big eyes with a pleading look to finish up her request for Eric's cooking. "Solar Unnie! Come here quick! We're starting rehearsal again~" Wheein waved to gesture her to come into the dance studio. "Coming!" Solar skipped her way into the studio with a grin that she simply cannot wipe off her face.

 

In the other studio...

 

Eric chuckled after listening to Solar's reply and seeing her cuteness overload selca. This girl really knows how to make him a love fool. After an hour of discussing the details of the contract and the scope of the programme, Eric shook hands with the producer and staff members before leaving the studio with his manager. Time for some grocery shopping~

 

Stopping at the florist to grab three yellow roses, Eric smelt the pretty bouquet and smiled to himself as he drove down to the supermarket near their Ddongi home. Going down the supermarket aisle to grab the pasta, mushrooms, ham and tomatoes, Eric whistled. It is always nice to cook for someone you love, knowing that they like what you cook for them. Balancing his groceries while being cautious of the bouquet, Eric managed to push in the apartment door. As he got busy in the kitchen, he lost track of time. Singing to his new collab song 'Cave me in' with Gallant and Tablo, Eric was having fun singing and cooking. Solar tiptoed into his kitchen after closing his door as softly as she could. She knows that when Eric is concentrating on doing something, he focuses hard and many times get oblivious to his surroundings.

 

"Yoonddongseu~ I missssssh you~" Slipping her arms around his waist, Solar rest her head on his shoulder while peering over to see what he was cooking. "Long day for you isnt it? Go have a good shower, I think I'll still need another half hour to finish cooking. Go go~" Winking as he pat her to shoo her upstairs, Eric smiled as Solar turned around to give him a quick peck on the cheek before running up like a flustered squirrel.

 

Half an hour later...

 

Eric went upstairs after setting up dinner at the table. Shaking his head while he sees her struggling to dry her hair, Eric chuckled as he walked closer and pinched her cheek. "Ya...at this rate, I think the pasta will stick together by the time your hair dries. Come, give me the towel." Eric placed the towel over Solar's head and helped her to dry her hair. Solar blushed at his sweet gesture and enjoyed as he dries her hair with the towel. "Ok there, we're done. Let's go down for dinner, my dear Miss Kim." Grabbing her small hand into his, Eric led her downstairs.

 

"Oppa~ this is so delicious~ Thank you~" Solar made a mini heart with her hand as they enjoyed the pasta. If Eric was not a singer, he would definitely be a great chef. "Anyway, when will you debut as the show host? The show is rated I heard~" Solar's sudden question caught Eric off guard and made him choke on his pasta. Coughing as he tried to swallow, Eric's face got red. "I will be debuting early February..Ya..why do you make it sound like I'm doing a naughty show?" His reply made Solar laugh out and shook her head. "No no, I didnt mean that..I will try to find time to watch it to support my Yoonddongseu ok?" It was always fun to make her man flustered at times.

 

That night, the couple laid lazily beside each other on the newly bought bean bag couch they got from the nearby flea market while drinking hot chocolate. "How's your preparations coming for the concert? You guys are making changes to the different performances right? Cant wait to watch your solo performance this time round." Eric placed his arm around Solar's shoulder and brushed her hair down her back. "Are you sure you will be able to come this time? I dont want to experience the same disappointment twice.." Solar pouted to make a sad look, triggering the guilt in Eric. "I've made it clear to my manager that I MUST go to the concert this time round. I MUST.." Solar cut Eric's reply short as she pulled him down for a kiss. "Thank you Oppa, I just need to hear this. I understand that sometimes there can be last minute changes to the schedule, but its ok. All i need to know is you are putting your best effort to come for me. I love you..."

 

As the couple deepened their kiss, the chocolate on their lips made it sweeter than ever...