Chapter 1: Meeting the sisters-in-law

Love behind-the-scene

"Hey Ric Hyung!" Shouts came across the corridor of the backstage of Music Bank. Eric turned and saw 3 girls waving enthusiastically at him. Ah, It's Korean's beagle-dols - MAMAMOO (Moonbyul, Hwasa, Wheein, Solar). Eric smiled and waved at his new sisters-in-law, he was still getting used to this new salutation created by them. They welcomed him warmly into their beagle family ever since he and Solar got into this show, giving him hi-fives or simply calling out to him loudly when they spot him from a distance. 

 

Eric looked around them and spotted his wife giving him her signature smile and wave. "Ric Hyung, you should come by our room more often!..Yeah, Solar unnie needs more love from her hubby, you know..You guys are meeting for a second date tomorrow right? Time to get closer~.." the trio talked at almost the same time, making their dear leader blush and smack them on their shoulders. "Sure! Let me just inform my manager and i'll head over later." Eric was so glad Solar is the one chosen for his virtual marriage, her members are easy-going and they clicked well.

 

Knock knock~ Eric popped his head into MAMAMOO's backstage room and the girls quickly made space for him to sit beside Solar. It was his first time dropping by their room. Despite the experience of interviews with famous stars, the nation host was really nervous in front of his wife and sisters-in-law. "We have another hour before the recording starts. Let's play some games!...I know I know, lets play Truth or Dare! I'll go grab a empty bottle for us to spin!" Wheein zoomed off to a corner to ask for a bottle from their stylist unnie and came back. The game begins, with the beagle-dols laughing hysterically as they each ended up with crazy dares from asking staff of the broadcasting station for their mobile numbers while posing ily in front of them, to hanging onion chips around their noses and taking evidence photos. 

 

"Yeah~~It's finally Solar unnie's turn! Quick, Unnie do you want to choose Truth or Dare?" Hwasa winked at their leader whose eyes widen when the bottle stopped spinning in front of her. "Erm...ok, I think I'll go for Dare." Solar's heart raced faster as she knows very well her members can be totally crazy when it comes to games. "Unnie, we'll be nice to you today. We dare you to stare at Ric Hyung's eyes for 3 minutes. No looking away or we will restart the 3 minutes ya?" Moonbyul waved her index finger signalling a no-no in front of Solar while Wheein got her mobile phone's stopwatch ready and Hwasa grabbed the polaroid camera.

 

"Ready, get set, start!" Solar sat close to Eric, facing him and started her 3 minutes dare. Both of them could not help but smile to each other shyly. Being a fresh couple, they have yet to start much skinship. Eye contact is their first ever intimate experience. As each second passes by, Solar's blush reddens and so does Eric's.

 

3 minutes was more than enough to set their hearts fluttering...