Chapter 8

Blood, Sweat & Tears

It's late but Merry Christmas.

I worked on Christmas and after that I had a party with my family. Sorry I couldn't update faster.

------------------------------

Suga POV

"Oh, I'm sorry. Go ahead." We said in sync and looked at each other.

"Hime."

"Suga."

"You know what, me first." We said together yet again.

"I was here first."

"No, I was." Hime crossed her arms over her chest.

"You-" Hime started laughing cutting me off. "What?"

"Did we just revert to our old selves?"

I smiled. "You know what, I'll pay for all of it."

"Are you crazy?" Hime shouted. "We are not paying together."

"Do it." I said to the cashier. The cashier did what I ordered.

"Stop! Hey! Suga! Tell him to stop." I walked towards Hime and backed her up against the register's counter. "W-w-what are you doing?"

I smiled and paid for the food and grabbed the bags. I pulled away. "Let's go." I walked out.

"Suga, you!" She blushed and laughed. "You weirdo!" She ran after me.

We walked back and she grabbed my hand. "Wait! Here." She handed me money.

"I don't want it."

"Take it."

"No."

"Suga!"

"I don't want it. Can we talk instead?"

"But I-"

"I don't want the money. I want to talk instead." I repeated.

She sighed. "Fine." We went and sat on a bench in an open public area. We ate our food in silence.

"So..." I started. "You told me that I don't know anything about you."

"Mhm." She nodded.

"But you never talk about yourself. How am I supposed to know if you won't talk about it?"

"I don't like talking about my personal life. It's boring."

"You got scouted. Why didn't you accept it?"

"It hurts too much. I don't want to talk about it."

"See? This is why I don't know anything about you."

"Fine! I'll tell you a little bit." She sighed. "The one person I sing for shined so bright but I crushed his hopes and dreams. I won't move on. I can't move on. This is my-"

"Atonement." I finished her sentence. Hime nodded. "So, my feelings-"

"Atonement." She cut me off.

"What-"

"Being here in Seungri is already violating the atonement. I'm not supposed to be happy. I can't be happy."

"Yah! What kind of atonement is this?! Isn't that too much for atonement?!" I shouted.

Hime just shrugged. "Can we go back now?" She walked off and I grabbed her hand.

"One last question. Have you ever thought about kissing someone, but you can't?"

"Have you?"

"That's why I'm asking."

"What's stopping you, Min Yoongi?"

"I don't think she likes me."

Hime furrowed her eyebrows. "How can she not like you. You're Suga of BTS. Which girl doesn't like you?" It's you. Idiot.

"Well, her, I guess."

"Stop making excuses. Don't be a wimp Yoongi. Just kiss the girl." She said and walked off.

"Wait!" I yelled after her. "Let me walk you back! It's dangerous!"

No POV

"What do you mean they don't want to come back?" Bang PD asked.

"Uh, it's not that they don't want to come back, it's just that they want to do the talent show." The manager replied.

"So, they'll be back after the talent show then?"

"Not quite. Suga, doesn't want to come back."

"What? Why?"

"Um, there's this girl..." the manager trailed off.

"Go on."

"I've only met her once but Suga helped her."

"Suga helped her. Suga?"

"Like they were keeping a secret or something and he ran with her to keep the secret."

"Suga ran?" The manager nodded. "So, Suga." The manager nodded once again. "Out of all the members, its Suga. The one I least expected. Suga!"

"Yeah." The manager weakly nodded.

"Who is this girl?"

"I don't know."

"Go find out then!" The manager scrambled out.

Suga POV

Another day used on practice. More like another week. We were practicing like usual except, many girls didn't work on their own performance and came to watch ours instead. A free mini concert. Kinda. More like a dance practice live.

I was doing perfect, if I do say so myself. It was my turn to rap and I went in the center and started. I spotted Hime joining the group of girls and looked at me. My mind went blank and I couldn't remember the rest of my lines. The others turned to look at me.

"Suga hyung, you don't remember your lines?" V asked.

"It's not that I don't remember..." I trailed off looking at Hime. She was laughing at my mistake. So beautiful.

"Again." Hobi ordered. We all got in our respective spots and started again. I made it pass my rap this time. Thank goodness. I look at Hime again. She was on her phone texting someone with a big smile on her face. Disappointed, I turned away suddenly and bumped into Jungkook and we fell onto the ground.

The others stopped and ran to us.

"Are you two ok?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah." I replied and looked at Hime. She had looked up from her phone to check on us.

"We should take a 15." Rap Monster said. I sighed and nodded in agreement. I really need it.

"Where are you going?" Jin asked.

"Restroom." I replied and walked out. Girls surrounded me and asked if I was ok. "Yeah, I will be if you let me go, so I can use the restroom." They finally let me go.

------------------------------

I went and sat outside to cool my head. I can't believe I embarrassed myself in front of Hime. Not once but twice! I buried my face in my knees. Why are they watching anyways? There's a week left of practice before the talent show!

"This is the restroom?" A voice spoke out. I looked up and Hime smiled down at me. "Are you ok?" She sat next to me.

"I'm fine."

"Really?" She asked. "What happened?"

"I was distracted."

She chuckled. "A work oriented guy like Min Suga was distracted? Unbelievable!" I didn't say anything and just stared at her. She looked at me. "What?"

I pulled her by the neck and pressed my lips against hers. She didn't do anything but as soon as I moved my lips against hers, she returns my kiss. After a few kisses we pulled away from each other. She looked at me confused.

"You told me 'Don't be a wimp. Just kiss the girl'." I stated.

"Don't...you have to...go back?" I checked my phone.

"You're right. I should be going." I stood up and made my way back to the dance room.

Hime POV

Suga stood up and walked away. As soon as he turned the corner, I buried my now flush face in my knees. What the hell was that? Did I encourage him to kiss me?! Why did I kiss him back?! I squealed to myself. My heart rate is...What the hell? What the hell? Someone help me!

------------------------------

I sat on my bed in a daze. Suga kissed...no! I shook my head. I thought about all those times Suga pressed me against the wall and the view of Suga's torso. They way he held my chin and flirted with me in acting class. The way he pulled me in for the kiss.

SMACK! I slapped myself so hard catching the girls' attention.

"A-are you o-ok?" Sarang asked.

"Yeah, I just..." I trailed off.

"Is there something on your mind?" Areum questioned.

"You wanna talk about it?" BB suggested.

Knock. Knock. Sarang opened the door and the tRIo walked in.

"What's up?!" They screamed.

"What happened to your cheek?" Yuri asked.

"She slapped herself." Sarang replied.

"Why?" SooRi asked.

"That's what we want to know." Areum said.

"Let's talk about it." Nari said sitting on the edge of my bed.

"I don't want to." I shook my head and looked away. They just stared at me for a while. My thoughts lingered to Suga once again. I thought about the kiss and I feel my cheeks burning. I shook my head and slapped myself again.

"Stop doing that! Just talk about it!" BB shouted. I shook my head. The girls sighed and shook their head too.

"If..." I started and they all turned to look at me. "You were in love with someone for a long time."

"Yeah?" They pressed for more information and all came to sit closer.

"And suddenly, his friend is making your heart beat faster for him. I mean, I used to admire the friend but..."

"Well, it can't be helped that your admiration turned into love." Yuri said.

"I do not love him."

"So, what about the first guy?" BB ignored my statement.

"I still love him. I do, it's just..."

"You like the second guy more now."

"I'm pretty sure admiration turned into love and love turned into admiration." Nari nodded. "You don't love the first guy anymore. You admire him. You don't admire the second guy anymore. You love him. Simple."

"I do not love him!" I shouted. "I mean...I don't know." I looked away.

"Who are these guys anyways?" Sarang asked.

"You don't need to know." I mumbled. "I don't think I'll be able to act normally." I buried my face in my pillow.

"Is it Suga?" Yuri asked.

I tensed up. "I-It's not Suga."

"What did he do?" Nari interrogated me.

I blushed thinking about the kiss. "It's not him. He didn't do anything."

"It's ok to tell us. What did he do?" SooRi asked.

"Nothing!" I shouted with a laugh. They looked at me suspiciously.

"Liar! You just don't want to tell us!" Areum yelled. They all jumped on me.

"Tell us! Tell us!" They chanted.

"No! I won't tell you!"

"Oh, so something did happen~" BB cooed. I blushed. I'm so stupid sometimes.

"No! Let go of me." I ordered.

"Fine. We'll just ask Suga tomorrow." Yuri said and got off me. The rest got off me too.

"Like he'll tell you." I said. "I'm going out to buy myself an ice pack. You girls want anything?"

"We're fine." They chorused.

"Ok then." I shrugged and walked out.

"Are you sure he'll tell us?" I heard Sarang asked when I closed the door behind me.

I walked down the streets. V is the one I love. I've always loved him, but Yoongi...I shook my head I looked up. I spotted a couple flirting with each other. They kissed each other and reminded me of Suga's kiss. I slapped myself. Stop it! I went in the store and looked at the snacks in the aisles. I bumped into someone.

"I'm sor-" I pressed my lips together upon seeing the person. Min Yoongi. What perfect timing. I turned away and he held my wrist and pulled me back. He turned me towards him and lifted my chin up.

"What happened?" He looked at my red cheek.

You happened. "Nothing." I replied pulling away from him and looking at the snacks.

"Did you get in a fight with the girls?"

I chuckled. "No." I continued to look at the snacks ignoring him. I picked up some snacks and turned, coming face to face with Yoongi. I stepped to my right and he stepped to his left blocking my way. I stepped to my left and he stepped to his right. After a couple of times I sighed.

"You're not blocking me on purpose, are you?" He just shrugged. "Yoon-" He raised his eyebrow and I cleared my throat. "Suga. Can I go?"

"Can you?"

I sighed and walked the opposite way out of the aisle onto a different looking at the snacks.

"Hey." I didn't answer. "Hime. Hime. Hey. Hime. Yah." I grabbed the snacks as quick as I can. "Why are you getting so much? Are you eating all of that?" I ignored him. I reached for the ice pack and Yoongi did the same. I pulled away immediately when our hands touched and my heart beat accelerated. Dammit! Stop it!

"Did you want to touch my hand that badly?" He asked. I ignored him and grabbed the ice pack and went to the register. The cashier started scanning my items. I felt a small weight on my back and arms were pressed against the counter to hold the weight. "Why are you ignoring me?" He whispered in my ears. My face flushed in embarrassment. Don't do that! "Are you perhaps thinking about the kiss?"

"Yoon-" I turned my face and realized how close our face was. I turned back blushing all the way up to my ears. I caught the cashier looking but pretended to mind his own business. I looked at the price on the monitor. I put some bills on the counter. "Keep the change." I grabbed the bags and went under Yoongi's arms and ran off.

"Hey!" Yoongi yelled grabbing my arm and pushed me against the wall.

Suga POV

I trapped her against the wall.

"Yoon-" she started. "Suga."

Ah. She didn't call my name.

"You..." I said and leaned in. She closed her eyes and turned away. I smiled at her reaction. "Are thinking about the kiss." I whispered in her ear. She turned beet red. How cute. She pushed me away.

"You're crazy!" She shouted and ran off. I laughed. Keep thinking about me until I'm the only thing that's on your mind. It's not fair that you are the only thing on my mind.

------------------------------

"Did something good happen?" Rap Monster asked when I entered the dorm.

"Hm?"

"You look happy." Hobi pointed out.

"I do?"

"Yeah, you. Who else?" Jin asked.

"You guys aren't happy?"

"You didn't bring us food." V stated.

"How can we be happy when you didn't bring us food? We're hungry." Jungkook complained.

"How can you leave to buy us food and come back empty handed." Jimin whined.

"Jin~" everyone cooed. "Make us food."

"There's nothing in the fridge. That's why Suga went out in the first place." Jin said and everyone glared at me.

I shrugged at them. "Should've asked someone else."

"You lost in Rock-Paper-Scissors!" They growled.

"Have sleep for dinner then." I replied and jumped onto my bed.

------------------------------

"We heard." Yuri said to me in the cafeteria for breakfast.

"Heard what?" I asked.

"You know." SooRi nodded.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Don't act stupid. Hime told us everything." BB smiled and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Yeah, so be a man and 'fess up." Areum added.

"Are you talk about the-" Rapid footsteps were heard and a hand covered my mouth. I looked up at the person.

"Don't say anything." Hime narrowed her eyes at the girls. "You girls are up early."

The 6 girls shrugged their shoulders.

"We just wanted to clarify the situation." Sarang smiled innocently.

"Quit lying. I didn't tell you anything." Hime stated. Oh? She didn't tell them?

"What's going on?" Rap Monster asked.

"Why are you holding Suga hyung like that?" Jungkook asked.

"Eh?" Hime looked down at me. Her eyes widened and she let go immediately jumping back. "I-I was-"

"New kink?" Jimin asked a smile spreading on his lips.

"No!" She shouted with red cheeks. "I...don't tell anyone!" She pointed at me.

"About what?" I feigned innocence.

"You know what I'm talking about."

"Ah! You mean the-" she covered my mouth again. I smiled and her hands. She pulled away and wiped it on her shirt.

"Don't. Say. Anything." She said through clenched teeth.

"I'll tell you guys when she isn't around." I stated.

"You!"

"What? You're gonna stick around us all day? Not gonna practice for the talent show? Three days left, y'know."

"Hmph. Do what you want!" She turned and stomped off.

"She's not here. Tell us!" Nari yelled excited.

"Nah. It's more exciting to have it as a secret between the two of us." I smiled and walked off.

------------------------------

"-ga. Suga. Hey, Suga." I didn't move. This voice. "Yoongi." I looked up and smiled at Hime. "Really? I called you so many times and you only look up after I call you Yoongi?"

"I like it when you call me by my birth name." I shrugged. "You've been trying not to call me that too." She chuckled. "What are you doing here? It's late."

"That's what I wanted to ask you. Why are you here so late? Go back to the dorm already." She said.

"I'm still writing, but I'm kinda stuck." I said and she sat down next to me.

"Let me see." She grabbed the music sheet sitting in front of me. "First Love." She looked at me. "That's it?"

"It's the title. I'm not sure about the content though. I don't even remember the face of my first love. Like, if I don't remember, is she really my first love?"

"I remember my first love." She smiled. "Well, my mother told me that my whole world revolved around him. When he cried, I cried. When he laughed, I laughed. I shared everything with him. I followed him everywhere. Even now, he's still the center of my world." She smiled at the memories deep within her and lightly shook her head with a content sigh.

"I don't care about your stupid first love." I grumbled annoyed. "I'm trying to think of my first love. I don't remember her face or what I liked about her."

"Who said that your first love have to be a girl, or a person even." She looked at me. "When you were a kid, did you ever think 'I want that. I'll have you when I grow older.' Did you have those kind of thoughts about something?"

"...Piano."

"Piano. Very Suga like." She chuckled. She grabbed my other music sheets and read them over. "Oh, these lyrics are good. Why do you have the members names on the sheets?"

"Oh, it belongs to them. They're helping me write for our new album."

"You guys are gonna have your own song? Man, this album is gonna be lit!" She laughed. "I really like this one." She showed me Jimin's song. "This one is pretty good too." She showed me V's. "Overall, I really like it!"

I stared at her silently. We sat there in silence and she was starting to fidget in her seat. She must be feeling awkward. I chuckled. She looked at me and cupped my face with her hands.

"Suga, don't work so hard. I know you have to write for your new album but the talent show is coming up too. Don't overwork yourself. I don't want you or the boys fainting on stage."

I removed her hands from my face and it was my turn to cup her face. I broke out in a smile. "Thank you. You too. Don't be scared and sing your heart out. Show them your talents. Show them that there is a reason you got accepted into Seungri." She smiled and I gave her a quick kiss.

She looked at me wide eyed and I pulled her in for a longer kiss this time. My lips moved gently against hers. I her lips making her gasp and entwined my tongue with hers for the first time. She squeaked a surprise and tightly clenched my shirt with her hands. We pulled away and I my lips raising my brow asking for a reaction out of her. She pushed her hair back revealing her crimson red cheeks and cleared .

"Um, I should get going, so...yeah." She turned around and almost tripped over her own chair.

"Uh-"

"I'm fine. Don't overwork yourself." She said quickly and ran out making me chuckle. How cute.

------------------------------

I hope this chapter satisfy you readers! ^^