Chapter 26

Blood, Sweat & Tears

Hime POV

“Wha...I...uh...” without completing my thought I run out embarrassed. I shut myself in the restroom. I can’t believe this. Why did he do that? To me? The worst part is, I liked it. No! I’m not a masochist or into being forced, but it was Yoongi.

I sit in the stall having a full mental breakdown. When I feel better, I leave the restroom bumping into someone.

“Sorry.” We both apologize to each other. The moment I realize who it was, embarrassed and flustered, I made a run for it, but he catches me by my wrist.

“Hime!”

“Let go. Let go.” I struggle against his strong hold. His grip tighten around my wrist.

“Hey.” He said making my cheeks burn more than it already is. He grabs my chin and turns my head to the side. A smirk made its way onto his lips and he leans in. My breath hitches and my heart beat accelerates. On instinct, I step back until my back hits the wall and I am at a dead end. He leans in and my neck.

“Yoongi.” I mewl out and I gasp in shock. Silence fell upon us, and luckily for me, his phone rang. I use this time to push him away and run off. I run as fast as I can hoping he did not follow me. I run into a different restroom on a different floor in the company. Once again, I lock myself in a stall. I sit on the toilet and hug my knees together. Aaaaaaah! Yoongi! I called him Yoongi! What the hell was that?! I shake my head. Maybe he didn’t realize. I shake my head again. No! He definitely realized it. He froze. It was quiet between us. I shake my head. No! He didn’t hear it. I shake my head again. No. No. No. He must know that I’m still in love with him now. Hime, you’re an idiot. I hit myself with my fist. You’re so stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. My phone rings making me jump.

“H-Hello.” I stutter out.

“Where are you?” Yuri asks on the other line.

“In the restroom.”

“Still up for practice?”

“Yes, of course. I have to be. I’ll be coming.” I put my phone in my pocket. I walk out of the stall and splash my face with water. Calm down. No point in worrying about it. He didn’t catch it. Even if he did, it’s not like he will remember. Yeah. He won’t remember. I nod to myself and walk back to the dance studio to practice.

*********************************************

“That’s new.” The makeup artist said pointing at the mark on my neck. Today we are filming our music video and we are currently getting our makeup ready. The others are getting their hair done, getting their nails done, changing clothes or just sitting around. The mark on my neck that was once a red color is now a brown. “Had fun?”

“It’s not what you think. I got bit by a bug.”

“A big aggressive one.” Yuri said making the others giggle.

“Tsk.” I click my tongue grabbing the closest random item and throwing it at her. She dodge and laughs harder.

“Hime, that was a makeup palette that you just threw.” The makeup artist said.

“Ah~ I’m sorry. I’ll compensate you.”

She shakes her head. “No need. It’s not my personal one after all. Bang PD won’t get mad, right?”

“He can take it off my salary if he isn’t happy. But more importantly, will covering the bug bite,” I emphasize glaring at the girls, “be hard to cover up?”

“A little yeah.” She nods. “Because, the bite is dark, so we have to put on make up that is darker than the bite to cover it up.”

“Should I just wear a choker or something to cover it up?” I mumble to myself.

“Hime.” The fashion coordinator walks over to me. “This is the what you’ll be wearing.” She hands me a wide lace choker.

My eyes twinkle in delight. YES! “Thank you. I’ll wear it after I get my makeup done.”

“Ok.” She smiles and walks off coordinating other clothing and jewelry for the other girls.

I was sitting alone and getting my hair done when the lights went out. I look around. The room was silent and there were no movements. When the lights came back on, the room was empty. I’m not even in the dressing room anymore. I’m in an all white room. No furniture. No decoration. No windows. Just one door.

A slow song starts. 🎶Did you know there’s a killer in here?🎶 I ran towards the door and twist the knob but it won’t open. 🎶Did you know there’s a killer in here?🎶 I jiggle the door and a red drop fell onto my hand holding the knob. I pull my hand away from the knob and step back. 🎶Is it you or is it me?🎶 The dripping blood starts dripping faster and faster until a big puddle was produced. From the puddle, a figure pulled itself out and made its way towards me. 🎶Is it you or is it me?🎶 I step back until I am backed up against the wall and the bloody figure comes face to face with me.

(a/n: the music emoji display are new to me. i like it.)

“It’s me.” The figure said taking hold of my neck and squeezing.

I jump up in my chair, breathing heavily, making the hair stylist jump along with me.

“T-that startled me. Are you ok?” She asks with her hand on her chest.

“Y-Yeah.” I nod. “I’m fine.”

“You’re sweating a whole lot. You need to get your make up done again.” I nod at her and she walks off to get the makeup artist to attend to me again. I let out a sigh and try to regulate my breathing.

“I’m sorry about that, Eunji-ssi.” I said reading her name tag as she wipes me down with towels.

“It’s ok. This is my job after all, but,” She trails off. “Um, you’re sweating a whole lot. Are you ok?”

I nod. “I’m fine. Just a bit hot.”

“Even with the air conditioner on?”

I just let out a weak smile.

*********************************************

The music video is coming along great. So far, Yuri, BB, Nari and Sarang shot their scenes. I’m just waiting for mine. Yuri walks over and sits next to me handing me a water bottle.

“Thanks.” I said accepting it.

“You doing ok?”

“I’m fine, is what I’d like to say, but I haven’t shoot my scenes yet so-”

“That’s not what I’m trying to say.” Yuri cuts me off. “Awhile ago, when you were getting your hair done. You woke up startled. I wanted to check on you but they called me out to do my shooting. Are you ok?”

No. “Yes.” Save me. “I’m fine.”

“Hime!” The director calls for me. “You’re up.”

“I have to go.”

“I’ll be watching you.” We both blow a kiss to each other and I start my filming.

I wait for my part to come on and I start rapping. After my shooting, and the director is satisfied, I go back to join Yuri.

“I can’t believe Bang PD wants you to incorporate their line in our song.”

I chuckle. “It’s ok. That way people will see that the BigHit family are close with each other. We have a great sunbae-hoobae relationship.”

“You mean, you and Suga are close.” Yuri wiggles her eyebrows.

“No. You and Taehyung.” I smirk at her and she blush.

“Whaaaat? Pfft. We are not.” She said avoiding eye contact.

“Yuri! Hime!” The director yell out to us. “We need the whole group here.”

We all walk over and Rebels get in position to continue filming the music video.

Just because I’m still in love with Yoongi does not mean that he is still in love with me.

----------------------------------------------------------------

School’s back for me~ _:(´ཀ`」 ∠):

I’ll try to keep updating though. If my lazy will allow me to. ʅ(◞‿◟)ʃ

By the way, y'all voting for BTS for BestBoyBand on iHeartAwards, and BTSArmy for BestFanArmy?

Oh! And BTS 4th Muster. I'm so jealous of K-ARMYs.