Chapter 15

Blood, Sweat & Tears

Hello! I would like to welcome and thank the new subscribers for subscribing and reading.

And for everyone who's reading, I hope you all actually like the story.

And stick around if you want to.

٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

------------------------------

Hime POV

Creak. Creak. Creak. The swing creaked from moving back and forth. I walked closer to the figure sitting on the swing.

"Oppa." I called out. Creak. Creak. Creak. The movement continues. "Oppa." I called out one more time. Creak. The swing came to a stop and the figure disappeared. "Oppa?" I turned around and my brother wrapped his hands around me neck.

"How dare you abandon me?!"

"Aaah!" I screamed and sat up in my bed cold sweats sliding down the side of my face.

"Are you ok?" Yuri asked next to me startled and worried. I looked at Yuri then the messy dorm. Oh yeah. The girls slept over because they decided to celebrate yesterday for being scouted.

"Yeah." I croaked with a dry throat. "I'm fine."

"You sure? You're sweating."

"Yeah, it's just...hot. I'm fine." I coughed out. I stood up on shaky legs and staggered towards a half drunken water bottle. "Who's this?"

Yuri shrugged. "No idea."

"Drinking it." I stated and chugged the water down. Yuri stared at me in silence. "What?"

"Nothing." She stated and went back to sleep. I walked towards the window and stared outside absentmindedly.

"It's raining." I whispered. I came back to my senses a few moments later and went to wash up in the restroom.

*************************

We were walking to school together and everyone was talking excitedly about being scouted.

"Wow! So many students are so excited that they got scouted." Sarang said with glee.

"You don't say." BB rolled her eyes. "That's what they wanted by being a student of Seungri."

"We finally got scouted." Nari cheered. "Yay~"

"We'll be together in BigHit." SooRi said and I stopped in my tracks.

"Hime?" Areum asked. "Are you ok?"

"I'm not joining." I stated.

"W-what?" Yuri let out a confused chuckle. "Don't joke around like that."

"I'm serious. I'm not doing it. You girls go ahead and join BigHit." I said pulling out the business card from my wallet and handed it to Yuri. "I'm not doing it." I walked away.

"Hime!" The girls yelled after me.

Yuri POV

"Why is Hime not doing it?" Sarang asked.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"She didn't tell you anything?" Areum questioned me and I just shook my head.

"After we became friends, you were the closest to her. I would think that she told you something." BB stated.

"Well, she didn't." I replied.

"I wonder what's wrong?" SooRi wondered. "I mean, she is having a problem and that's why she's rejecting the offers, right?"

"I don't know. I really don't." I mumbled. We all sighed.

*******************************

We all sat in an unused dance room.

"Considering the fact the we just got scouted, we don't need to attend class, right? SooRi asked.

"I would say yes." Areum agreed.

"But, shouldn't we attend though." Sarang murmured.

"We'll be ok." Nari assured her. "We'll be ok."

"Hey, Hime said that she isn't going to join BigHit, but are you girls going to?" I asked them.

"Well, I want to, but Hime isn't joining." Sarang pouted.

"I'm sorry to say, but she said we should join without her." BB said.

"You're going to join without her?" Nari asked.

"Yah, we're friends. Friends don't abandon each other." SooRi said.

"But she doesn't want to join." BB argued.

"But we shouldn't ditch her. Just like she didn't ditch us three months ago when she got scouted by SM and YG." Areum pointed out.

"But she said she doesn't want to join. Girls, we've been in here far longer than she had. This is finally our chance!" BB shouted.

"I understand where you're coming from BB, but Hime is our friend." I said looking at the business card in my hand. "Should we really join BigHit without Hime? I'm having doubts."

We all sighed.

"I wish Hime will just come along with us." Sarang murmured.

Hime POV

I'm alone in the dorm writing in my notebook when Areum broke the silence.

"Hey." Areum sat next to me on my bed. I looked up. The other girls were standing near the doorway.

"What's up?" I asked.

"We want you to really consider joining BigHit with us." SooRi said.

"I already said I wasn't doing it."

"Hime, we really don't want to leave you behind." Nari stated.

"I'll be fine. Don't worry about me and just join BigHit already. This is the chance that you've all been waiting for."

"Hime, you were the one that got all of us together. We really don't want to do this without you." Sarang pouted.

"It's fine. You girls should join BigHit."

"See?" BB exulted. "She wants us to join without her."

"Yah, remember when your mom didn't want you to be an idol?" Areum stated.

"You so badly wanted to be one. Now that you're close to being one, why are you backing out?" Yuri asked. I didn't answer.

"Hime, what's the point of going against your mom if you were gonna reject all the recruiters?" Nari asked.

"Why did you try so hard for nothing?" SooRi questioned.

"You're going to let all of your hard work go to waste?" Sarang added.

"We're joining BigHit, y'know. We made up our mind already. We called and confirmed." Areum said. "But we wanted to come back and try to convince you to join us. Because we don't want to be separated from you. You're a good friend."

"Hey. We're leaving three days from now." Yuri stated. "You'll be alone. Please, Hime. Join us."

"I already said I'm not doing it."

Yuri POV

Hime stood up and walked away.

"We really can't convince her, can we?" Nari asked.

"I don't think so." SooRi agreed. "I want to know why though. Why is she not coming? Didn't she want this to happen?"

"Ok. Let's not judge or ask questions." Areum said. "It's Hime's decision no matter what reason, ok?" We all looked at each other and nodded in agreement.

"Since we're leaving soon, we should spend this time with Hime before we leave." I suggested.

"Yeah, let's do that." Areum agreed.

******************************

Two days to go before we leave Hime behind. Ugh, I hate the sound of that.

"Hey." I said to Hime. "You wanna hangout with us before we leave for BigHit in two days. We really want to spend all the time we have left here in Seungri with you."

"Sure." Hime said with a soft smile on her face. "Where are we going?"

"I don't know yet. Girls, where do you want to go?"

"I don't know." Areum shrugged.

"I don't really care as long as I'm with you girls." Sarang piped in.

"Hm~" the others were deep in thought.

"Do you girls want to go to ice skating?" Hime suggested.

"Are we going on a first date?" SooRi chuckled.

"That sounds fun! Let's do it!" Nari shouted.

"Ok! It's decided then! Let's go ice skating!" BB yelled and we all got dressed to go ice skating.

*******************************

"Wah~ I'm not good at this." Sarang said while hanging onto Areum with shaky legs.

"Careful or we'll both fall." Areum griped.

"Sorry~" Sarang pouted.

Hime looked at everyone with a smile on her face.

"Having fun?" I asked her and she nodded in response. I grabbed her hand. "C'mon. Let's have some fun." We skated together side by side whilst holding hands.

"Ok. What's next?" SooRi asked after our skating activity.

"Let's go eat! I'm hungry!" BB whined.

"Yes, let's." Nari agreed.

We all went to eat BBQ meat.

"That was delicious!" BB yelled after the meal making Hime chuckle.

"What next?" BB asked.

"Yah, I don't have anymore money." Areum stated.

"We're all broke now." Sarang pouted. "Not that we have much to begin with."

"Let's just hang out in the dorms then." I suggested. Everyone agreed and we all went to chill out in the dorm room.

Everyone was sitting around doing their own thing.

"Hime." I spoke up breaking the silence. "Can you tell me why you rejected the offers?" Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Hime, interests piqued. Hime stayed silent with furrowed brows contemplating whether to tell us or not. "Never mind." I dismissed the topic. "Forget I said that."

"Ok." Hime said and everyone went back to do whatever they're doing.

*******************************

We all decided to have a sleepover with Hime and we are all watching dramas on KBS. Everyone is so engrossed in the movie and I looked over at Hime. She was sitting with her feet on the couch and a notebook on her lap.

"What's that?" I whispered.

She looked at me, a small smile on her lips. "My music notebook. I write lyrics in here."

"Can I-"

"No."

I gasped. "Why not? I'm your friend."

"It's not good."

"Don't lie." I said reaching over and she held the book against her chest protectively.

"No." she said sternly and walked off to her bed.

"It's just lyrics." I pouted.

*******************************

One more day before we leave Seungri and Hime. I looked over at Hime.

"What do you want to do? We're leaving tomorrow morning." I asked Hime.

"Nothing. Just sit here. Relax. Enjoy the moment before you all leave."

So we did just that. We laid on the ground and stared up at the ceiling.

"Remember when I was still all gung-ho about Suga?" I spoke up breaking the silence. "Hime, I thought that you were trying to catch his interest by being different." The girls giggled at my statement.

"I can't blame you. You tend to catch people's attention if you're different." Areum said.

"Yeah. In Seungri where the girls all wanted to hover around BTS, it's a miracle you didn't assimilate with the crowd." SooRi stated.

"Why didn't you?" Nari asked. "You're a BTS fan."

"I just didn't have the heart to." She replied and it was silent again.

"Do you still like Suga?" Sarang asked. Everyone was silent.

"Yah, who are you asking? Yuri or Hime?" BB mumbled.

"Yuri. Do you still like Suga?" Sarang repeated.

"Of course I do. I'm not all gung-ho about him anymore, but I still admire him as a idol and a member of BTS. He's still my bias, but I'm considering of changing that to V." The girls giggled.

"Are you girls hungry?" Hime asked. "Do you still have enough money for lunch?"

"I think so." Areum said and sat up crawling towards her side of the room searching for her wallet. She opened her wallet. She furrowed her brow. "I don't have much left and I won't be getting allowance money anytime soon."

"You still get allowance money from your parents?" Hime asked.

"Yeah, how do you think we get money?" I retorted.

"No, I...never mind." Hime shook her head. "Well, how about this? I'll treat you all to dinner."

"Really?!" We shouted.

"Yeah." Hime nodded. "As a parting gift and our last meal together."

"Oh." Our happy mood turned sour.

"Right. Last meal together." Nari mumbled.

"Let's go eat lunch, huh?" Sarang piped up trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah!" SooRi joined in. "What should we eat?"

"I want something hot! Like ramen!" BB shouted.

"Why ramen?" Nari asked.

"I'm kinda broke right now." BB giggled. We all laughed.

"I want soup." Hime spoke up.

"Ok. Where should we go? BB don't worry about money, we'll help you out if you don't have enough." Areum stated.

"Yeah. We won't let you starve." I said.

"My saviors!" BB yelled hugging all of us.

*******************************

We ordered chicken take out despite, Hime wanting soup, and ate together talking about random things.

When we are done, we watched tv all afternoon until dinner rolled around.

We all went out to a small BBQ restaurant.

"Welcome." The owner greeted us.

"Hello." We all greeted in return and sat down. We ordered our food and ate happily with no worries. When we walked back to the dorm, we all started packing with a heavy heart.

*******************************

When we woke up, we all went to visit Hime.

"I guess, this is it." Areum said.

"Yeah." Hime nodded.

Areum hugged her. "I'll miss you."

"Me too." They all hugged Hime one by one and I was last.

"Hime." I hugged her. "In the beginning, we were enemies, but after becoming friends, we never separated." I cried. "I'll miss you so much."

"Hey. It's ok." She soothed me. "You take care of yourself ok?" I nodded. She pulled away and looked me in the eyes. "Good luck."

"Are you sure you don't want to come with us?" I asked for the last time.

Hime chuckled. "You go ahead. I've made up my mind already. If you get bored, call me."

No POV

"Seems like Hime isn't joining us, huh?" Bang PD stated.

"No." Yuri confirmed.

Bang PD sighed. "It's alright. So much for making you the girl version of BTS."

"What?" BB gasped.

"Ah, I didn't tell you. I was planning on making you girls the girl version of BTS."

"Really?" Sarang asked.

"Yeah." Bang PD nodded. "Your 'No More Dream' performance was perfect. Exactly like BTS. I really thought about making you seven the girl version of BTS. But that seems impossible now."

"Hime didn't want to come." SooRi whispered.

"We had no leader, but Hime was in a way, our leader." Nari mumbled.

"Well, no point in fretting about it. Welcome to the BigHit family."

Hime POV

"I'll leave BigHit's card here. In case you change your mind and decide to join us after all." Yuri said putting the card on my desk. "I hope you do."

"Ok." I nodded. I walked them out the dorm. They walked out the gate and looked back at me. I smiled and waved. They all waved back, smiles and tears evident on their faces. "Go on."

When I was no longer able to see their disappearing figures, I walked back inside to the now empty dorm room. I laid on my bed and looked over at the desk where Yuri had left the BigHit business card. I sat up and pulled out my music notebook trying to distract myself. I stared at the blank pages and sighed. Nothing.

'Leave your stupid guilt behind and move on!' Suga's voice rang in my ears. I closed the book and laid down again. I closed my eyes trying to sleep and Suga's voice filled my head again. 'Leave your stupid guilt behind and move on.'

Ugh! I got up and pulled out all the business cards and looked at them. I picked up the crumpled card and called.

"Hello? SM entertainment?"

------------------------------

25/2/2017, 10:53 AM

LOL! What am I doing?! I wonder...