Chapter 5

Blood, Sweat & Tears

Hime POV

"It's the girl who shoved her face in Suga's crotch." People said pointing at me. Great. I'm the talk of the school now.

"What's with the annoyed face?" Sarang asked.

"Think about it. You got to bury your face in a hot idol's crotch." BB laughed.

"If anyone didn't know me before, they certainly know me now." I mumbled.

"Oh come on! You're a lucky girl! Even if Suga isn't my bias, I would be a pretty damn lucky girl if I get to bury my face in his crotch." Areum tried to cheer me up.

"I need to use the restroom." Sarang said. "Who's coming?"

"I am." Both BB and Areum answered. They all looked at me.

I shook my head. "I don't need it. I'm going to the cafeteria first." They agreed with me and I left. When I turned the corner, I was dragged away to the dumpster at the back of the school again. "You girls like to do this to me when I'm alone, don't you."

"How dare you shove your face in between my Suga oppa's crotch!" Yuri shouted.

"You were the one who tripped me!" I defended myself.

"Don't blame Yuri. You buried your face in his crotch twice." Nari said.

"I was embarrassed and it just happened." I tried to explain myself.

"Yeah right. You totally wanted to bury your face in Suga's crotch." SooRi spat.

"If I want to bury my face in a BTS' member's crotch, I would pick V, not Suga!" I shouted.

"You called?" We all looked at the owner of the voice. Suga looked at me then at the tRIo. "What are you doing?"

"No, oppa. It's not what you think." Yuri denied.

"What am I supposed to think? She's on the ground surrounded by you three at the back of the school isolated."

Suga POV

"You. Go." I ordered Hime. She stood up and left. "Yuri. I'm disappointed in you." I walked away and quickly caught up to Hime as fast as I could. I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her into an empty room. I slammed her onto the wall and trapped her between my arms.

"You like V?" I asked.

"Why should I answer you?"

"You like BTS, right? And your bias is V?" Someone opened the door and I look at their direction. Hime pushed me away quickly. She bowed to the other BTS members and quickly walked out. I kicked the air annoyed.

"What's going on?" Jimin asked.

"Nothing."

"Then why did you...trap her in your arms like that?" Rap Monster asked.

"I was just asking her a question, but I'm sure I already know the answer." I glared at V.

"Why are you glaring at me?" V asked clueless. I just sighed and walked away. In acting class the teacher convinced us to play the 'of course' game in our own little groups.

"Can I join you you girls?" I asked Hime's friends.

"N-"

"Of course!" They shouted immediately ignoring Hime's opinion.

"Hey!" Hime shouted.

"Why? Are you scared?" I mocked her.

"There's nothing to be afraid of!" She shouted. "Let's do this pretty boy!"

"Heads or tails. Winner goes first." Sarang said.

"Heads." I said. Sarang flipped the coin.

"Heads." Areum and BB confirmed. "Suga goes first."

Sarang POV

"You're an Army, aren't you?" Suga asked her.

"Of course." Hime replied calmly.

"Yah." She spoke to Suga informally making the others laugh. "You like me right?"

"Of course. You know you have no talent right?" Suga retorted.

"Of course! You know that you're the ugliest member of BTS, right?" Hime screamed making other students turn their heads to watch.

"Of course!" Suga shouted. "I'm your bias from BTS, right?!"

Hime scoffed but reluctantly replied, "Of course! You know that you're useless, right?"

"Of course! Your mom doesn't want you here in Seungri, but you're here anyways, right?"

Hime seemed taken back by what Suga said. "Of course!" Many students gasped. "You're a ert, right?"

Everyone stared at Suga waiting for his response. "Of course! Yesterday, you purposely shoved your face in my crotch right?"

Everyone looked at Hime. She looked annoyed. "Of course! You like it right? That's why you got hard!"

"Of course! I'm a guy after all!" Everyone gasped. "You! Damn! I don't know anything about you!"

"Of course!" Hime shouted.

"Wait! That wasn't-"

"Sorry hyung. She said of course." Jimin shrugged.

"Yah. I'm your ideal type, aren't I?" Suga fell silent and didn't say anything.

"And the winner is Hime!" Rap Monster shouted.

Hime let out a sigh of relief. They finally noticed that the whole classroom was staring at them. "What?" Hime and Suga growled at the class.

Everyone turned away immediately.

Suga POV

"ert." Hime said to me before walking off.

"Hyung, how can you confirm being a ert but go silent when she asked if she was your ideal type?" V asked.

"She caught me off guard." I said coolly. "I'm going to the restroom. I'll be right back." In all honesty I considered the possibility of what she said to me so I didn't reply.

------------------------------

That night I kept thinking about what Hime said. I kicked the blanket off me. Nobody had ever made me this restless before. Annoyed I grabbed my stuff and decided to sneak in to the school's studio. It's better to be productive than fret about what Hime said. When I reached the studio, the light was on.

"What are you doing?" I asked the person. She jumped immediately and looked at me. "It's the ."

"Hime." She corrected me.

"Did I say that out loud?" She nodded and didn't seem angry at my name calling. "What are you doing here?" She looked at the desk.

"Ah. I found this music score and I was just trying to play it. I was just wondering what it would sound like."

"Let me see." She handed me the paper. "This handwriting-"

"What's wrong with it?" She interrupted me.

"Nothing. This handwriting has popped up around me lately. We don't know who it belongs to and the members thinks it's a ghost. They said I'm being haunted."

"Pfft. Hahaha. A ghost." Her laugh was so beautiful I just stared at her. She noticed and cleared . "What?"

"It's the first time I've seen you smile. It's beautiful." I said unconsciously.

"What?"

"Where did you find this?" I changed the topic.

"It was just laying on the desk here so..." she trailed off.

"Why are you out so late anyways?"

"I couldn't sleep so I walked around."

"Aren't you scared?"

"Of what?"

"Ghosts."

"Are you?" She asked.

"I've never seen one before so..." I trailed off. "But sometimes, I keep hearing sobbing from the dance room late at night. I'm not lying. It might really be a ghost. Aren't you scared?"

"I thought nothing of it until you mentioned it." She gave a weak smile. "I'll be going now." She walked out. I looked at the paper. Seriously, who leaves their music just laying around?

------------------------------

"Found another one." I said handing the music sheet over to the other members at lunch. They read the lyrics.

"Man, these lyrics are good!" Rap Monster complimented.

"They are. Too bad we don't know who it belongs to." Jin said.

I tucked it into my notebook. "I'll keep it for the time being until I find the owner."

"Don't steal it." Hobi joked.

"Do you want to die?" I asked.

"I'm just joking." He said.

We went to vocal class and the teacher was early.

"I have an announcement to make." The teacher began. We will be holding a talent show to celebrate the 98th anniversary of the school. It will be one month from now. I would like to cancel class today and let you students talk about the talent show. Please sign up if you want to participate. It would be really nice if there are lots of participants." The teacher smiled and walked out. I looked at Hime and her friends.

"The talent show sounds fun!" Sarang said.

"Let's do it!" Areum shouted.

Hime shook her head. "I can't."

"Why? You have stage fright?" I asked.

"I don't have any talent, remember?" She said referring to what I said to her in the 'of course' game. She turned to her friends. "I'm sorry. I can't." She walked off.

"I guess we're not doing the talent show." Sarang pouted.

"Let's try to convince her." Areum suggested.

"Yes! Let's!" BB agreed and they all ran out after Hime.

Hime POV

"Please! Please! Please! Please! Please!" The girls chanted following my every move.

"No, I can't." I said sternly.

"Hiiiiiimeeee!" They shouted.

"What?"

"Join us?" Sarang plead.

"We want you with us." Areum gave me puppy eyes.

"Hime! Yet's do this togwetha." BB baby talked.

"That's very cute and nice of you guys, but I can't."

"Why?!"

"Personal reasons."

"Was Suga right? Do you have stage fright?" Areum asked concerned.

"Not really." I replied and walked in the cafeteria.

"Eh~ then why?" Sarang shouted.

"Tell us!" BB begged.

"Maybe next time." We got our food and ate together. When we got to rap class, the teacher brought up the talent show again. The teacher let the students group together and work on their performance for the talent show. I sighed and walked out of the class. No point in staying, I'm not going to join the talent show anyways. I went to the auditorium where it was quiet. I laid down on my stomach and started writing. I sighed and laid my head down.

Suga POV

We signed up for the talent show and we've been practicing nonstop.

"I'm going out for fresh air."

"Ok." The others just waved me off and continued practicing.

"Suga!" Jimin yelled after me. "This is our last practice for today. We're gonna head back without you."

"Ok." I agreed and walked off. Many other rooms were occupied and I just want to find a place where there is peace and quiet. I went to check the auditorium. Thank goodness it was empty, or at least I thought it was. There was someone already there. I went to check out the person. I chuckled at my discovery. I sat down next to her.

"You're beautiful when you're quiet and not going against me all the time." I smiled and brushed some of her hair out of her face. "Hime." I whispered. She had paper scattered under her. I was going to grab one and look at it but she woke up immediately.

She looked at me surprised. "Did you look at my stuff?"

I quickly shook my head. "No."

"Good." She said collecting her papers. I wanted to help her but she swat my hand away. "Don't touch it." She gathered everything and her phone started ringing. "Hello, aunty." She stood up and walked away but one of her papers slipped out.

I picked it up. I guess I'll return it later. I looked at what she wrote. My eyes widened. This...I ran back to my room as fast as I could.

"Hey Su...ga." Hobi said but I ignored him. I started digging through my stuff.

"What's up?" Jungkook asked.

"Are you ok?" Jimin added..

"Yeah, why?"

"Because you were running. And everybody knows, Suga does not run." Rap Monster stated.

I pulled out my music notebook. I took out both music scores and the two sticky notes plus the paper Hime dropped and compared them all.

'Let go.' 'You told me to let go.' 'Note: you've worked hard. Enjoy this chicken.' 'Why did you slap me?' 'It's acting class.' 'Note: the slap must've hurt. Use this to cool it down and keep it from swelling.' 'What are you doing?' 'Ah, I found this music score and tried to play it.' 'Don't touch it.'

"I think I've found her."

"Found who?" Jin asked.

"The mystery girl." I replied.

"You're saying it's not a ghost?" V asked.

"Who is it?" They all gathered around me curious.

"Hime." I stated.

"Eh~ you're lying. She doesn't me seem to like you very much." Jimin pulled away from the circle.

"I'm not lying! She once spilled food on me and I skipped lunch so she bought the chicken and left this note. She gave me the ice pack to keep my cheek from swelling and left this note."

"Wait! This is the first time we've heard about the ice pack." Rap Monster stated.

"Why did you need an ice pack?" V asked.

"Hime slapped me in acting class remember, so she gave me the ice pack."

"Ok, why do you think it's Hime? You told us that you didn't see anyone?" Jungkook asked.

"This." I showed them the paper. "I saw Hime earlier and she dropped this."

"The handwriting is the same." Hobi said.

"Yeah. I'm pretty sure everything up 'til now was her." I nodded. "Is the crying her too?"

"Crying? She cried?" V asked.

"Did I say that out loud?"

"Yeah." Everyone nodded.

"When did she cry?" "How did you see her cry?" "Why did she cry?" They bombarded me with questions.

"I'm not going to tell you guys!" I shouted and walked away. How can I tell them when I myself don't know?

Hime POV

I looked to my side and caught Suga staring at me for the xth time.

"Did you do something to him? He keeps staring you." BB leaned in and whispered to me.

"I didn't do anything to him."

"Did I miss something? Suga keeps staring at you." Sarang said from the other side of me.

"No, you didn't miss anything. I don't know why he keeps staring."

"Hey, is there something special going on? Why is Suga constantly staring at you?" Areum whispered from behind me.

"I don't know. Stop asking me, all of you."

The teacher had asked us to write our own songs and with the due date being the next five days.

"I'll give you a tip." The teacher started. "If I were you, I'd ask BTS to look at my lyrics before I turn it in." The teacher walked out.

I walked towards Suga. "Do you have a problem with me? You kept staring at me during class."

"It's nothing." Suga said and walked away with the other members.

"Whatever. I guess we should start writing." I stated.

"Yeah!" The three agreed. We all walked towards the door but the tRIo blocked us.

"Can I help you?"

"Yeah, why was Suga oppa staring at you during class?" Nari asked.

"Maybe he's in love with me." I joked.

"Yeah right. Not funny." SooRi stated.

"How many times do you want me to say it. Stay away from my Suga oppa." Yuri said. "After all the talks I gave you, you don't listen."

"What does that mean?" Areum spoke out. "What did you do Hime behind our back?"

I pulled Areum back. "It's fine."

"Hey, Suga was the one who got close to Hime." Sarang said.

"Your of a friend here walked up to my Suga oppa after the teacher left. You think I'm blind?" Yuri spat.

"I'll stay away from him, ok?"

"No, not only Suga oppa, but all of BTS too." Nari added.

"Fine. We won't get close to BTS. Let's go."

"Wait!" BB shouted. "Why do we have to stay away from BTS? They're not yours."

"BB."

"That's right. BTS isn't yours. Don't stop us. We can get close to anyone we want. Let's go." Areum stated and we all walked off.

"Why did you give in to them so easily?" BB shouted.

"I don't want to start problems."

"What did they do to you?" Sarang asked.

"Nothing. They just...pushed me into the ground and yelled at me...twice."

"Wow. And you didn't tell us?" Areum asked.

"I didn't want to make the problem bigger than it really is."

"Why are you so nice?" BB and Areum shouted in sync.

"Honestly, I wouldn't say anything either." Sarang said.

"You two are too nice! Group hug!" We all hugged each other.

"Oh yeah, Hime! Join us for the talent show?" BB asked.

I shook my head. "I can't sing."

"Aw~ c'mon!" The three shook me back and forth.

"I don't want to." I laughed.

Suga POV

BTS and I went to get dinner. I was going to order when someone turned around and spilled their food on me. This !

"You!" I started annoyed.

The person looked up at me and upon seeing her face, I calmed down immediately. "Hime."

"I'm sorry. This time, it's my fault." She bit her bottom lip.

"It's ok." I said. She looked shocked and felt my forehead. "What are you doing?"

"Checking to see if you're sick. You always get mad at me for getting food on you even when it's not my fault. Now that I'm at fault, you should be super pissed."

"What?" I chuckled grabbing her hand. "There's nothing wrong with me." We stared into each other's eyes.

"Ahem!" Everyone cleared their throat. We both looked at the others.

"How long are you two going to hold hands?" Areum cooed. Hime looked at our joined hands and pulled away with pink cheeks.

She cleared awkwardly. "Let's go."

"Oh! What about your lunch?" Sarang asked.

"Forget it." She said. "I'm not hungry anymore."

"Oh, seeing Suga's face and holding his hand made you full?" BB teased.

"Are you crazy?" Hime laughed. "Let's go!" I watched her run out, her cheeks and ears red from blushing. The girls bowed to us and followed after Hime.

I chuckled and shook my head. "Cute." I caught the others staring at me. "What?" They all had smiles on their faces. "What?"

"Nothing." Rap Monster said, smiles still plastered on all of their faces.

Hime POV

It's night time and I looked at the girls. They were all sound asleep and I want to continue writing my song. I should go to the studio. I walked out and headed towards the studio. In the studio I the equipment and worked on my song. I looked at the time, it's currently 2am. I've been working for four hours. Time goes by so fast when I'm writing. I sighed and put my things away. I'll work more on it tomorrow. I opened the door and there were snacks hanging on the door knob. I pulled off the note. 'Don't work too hard.' This handwriting...I chuckled.

------------------------------

"How are your songs coming along?" The teacher asked and some students grumbled. "It's ok! Writing songs isn't an easy task. But remember what I said, ask BTS to look at your lyrics."

The teacher told us to sing in front of the class today. I gulped. This is gonna be really bad. I can't sing. Not now.

"Where are you going?" The teacher asked as I stood up and walked towards the door.

"I can't sing."

"So, you're just gonna leave? Come up here. Sing for us. I'm sure you're a great singer." The teacher ordered. I stood in front of the class and pressed my lips together. "Anytime now."

"I don't know what to sing."

"How about one of BTS' song? Beautiful. Go."

I looked at the other students and gulped.

Suga POV

Hime looked troubled standing in front of the class. She gulped and started singing. "You’re beau-tiful Don’t we look go-od tog-ether? I always im-agine it like this, You be with me with me." Her voice cracked. She bit her bottom lip and looked at the teacher. "Sorry." The other students gave her judgmental looks.

"She's a rapper! A rapper!" Areum shouted defending Hime.

"Ah~ well, you did good for a rapper, right?" The teacher started clapping and the students joined in.

She gave them a weak smile and walked out of class.

------------------------------

In rap class, the teacher wanted the students to show off their skills. Once again, Hime looked trouble.

"Who wants to go first?" The teacher asked. The girls raised Hime's hand. "Ok, Hime it is."

"Eh? No, I don't want to." She shook her head.

"Well, everyone will be doing it so, come on." Again Hime stood in front of the class biting her bottom lip. She doesn't look confident at all.

"What should I rap?" She asked.

"Anything."

"Uhn, Hime on the floor 'bout to asdfghjkl." She got tongue tied. Once again everyone gave her judgmental looks. "Sorry." She apologized.

"She's nervous!" BB shouted. "She's the first one so, of course she's nervous."

"I can't do this." Hime said. "Sorry." She bowed to the teacher and walked off. She looked dejected.

Hime POV

I walked out with a sigh. I can't do this. I really can't. I walked outside and sat on a bench staring up at the sky letting out another sigh.

"Are you ok?" A voice spoke out. I lifted my head and sat up properly.

"Can I sit?" An elder male who seems to be in his late 40s asked.

I nodded. "Sure."

"Are you ok?" He repeated.

"I'm fine." I assured him.

"It doesn't seem like it. I saw you. You couldn't sing, you couldn't rap. Are you able to at least dance or act?"

"Did you follow me? Wait. Who are you?"

"I can be considered a judge in this school."

"Judge? So, like, will I get kicked out soon?"

He laughed. "Of course not. This school doesn't dismiss students unless they did something fitting to be expelled for. Not being able to sing or rap isn't one of the options. You can improve."

"Thanks, but I don't know if I can."

"You'll be fine. I have faith in you, Kim Hime." He patted my back and walked off. Wait? How did he know my name? I shook my head. I, myself, walked off and entered one of the empty dance rooms. I sat down and looked at photos of my brother and I when I received a FaceTime call.

"Hi dad." I said.

"Hmm, that doesn't look like your aunt's home. Where are you?"

"Ah, I uh..."

"Be honest Hime. Are you in Seungri School of the Performing Arts?" I nodded. My father smiled. "Guess we gotta keep it a secret from your mom, huh?"

"Eh, dad, you...you're not mad?"

"Hey, come on. Not once have I ever denied you of your dream. Do you like it there?"

"Mmn. Somewhat." I nodded.

"I'm with your brother. Wanna talk to him?"

"Mmn. Oppa, I'm in Seungri. Are you proud of me? Are you happy for me? Remember you promised to take me to the sea when I get accepted? Seems like that won't happen, huh? Oppa, do you want me to sing for you, because I really want to sing for you." I cleared my throat.

Suga POV

After Hime walked out, I excused myself to the restroom. Of course I'm not really going to the restroom. I went looking for Hime. I saw her sitting on a bench outside. She's sitting with someone. Who? Wait, that's...why is she sitting with him?

After he left, Hime decided to leave too. I kept a distance from her because I didn't want her to know that I'm following her. She entered an empty dance room and she received a call.

"Suga?" A girl called out.

"Yes?"

"I'm your fan. Can I take a picture with you?"

"Sure." We took a quick picture and she walked off after receiving an autograph too. I looked back at Hime.

"I really want to sing for you." I took out my phone and recorded her. She cleared .

🎶I want to breathe, I hate this night. I want to wake up, I hate this dream. I’m trapped inside of myself and I’m dead. Don’t wanna be lonely Just wanna be yours

Why is it so dark where you’re not here. It’s dangerous how wrecked I am. Save me because I can’t get a grip on myself.

Listen to my heartbeat. It calls you whenever it wants to. Because within this pitch black darkness... You are shining so brightly

Give me your hand save me save me... I need your love before I fall, fall🎶

She sang. This beautiful voice when I was half asleep, is really hers? (Refer to ch.3) She was singing perfectly fine too. I'm so confused. Why is she so different from when she's singing in front of others? Is she scared or is she acting? I shook my head and walked off. After class, I went up to Areum and the girls.

"Hey, I want to show you something."

Hime POV

The girls called me to one of recording rooms.

"Yes?" I said upon entering. All of BTS was present with the girls. "What's going on?" I asked.

"Sing for us." Areum ordered.

"Didn't you see me in vocal class? I embarrassed myself." I stated.

"Just sing for us, will you?" BB said.

I nodded. "Wh-y are y-ou be-ing like this?" I pressed my lips together. "I can't."

"That wasn't what we saw in the video." Sarang said.

"What video?" They showed me the video of me singing Save Me to my brother in the dance room. "How did you girls get this?"

"Suga."

"I don't understand. You can sing, but you won't sing with us!" Areum shouted.

"Its not that I won't, but I can't!"

"What do you mean?" BB asked. "We won't know if you don't tell us."

"Please tell us so we understand." Sarang convinced me.

"I sing for one person, and one person only. If that person isn't here, I can't sing. Are you happy?!" Every fell silent at my anger.

"Just bring the person here then." V broke the silence.

"I can't do that."

"What? Is the problem your mom?" Suga asked.

"No." I said.

Suga POV

"Then, what? Just bring the person here so you can sing." I said.

"You say it as if it's the easiest thing to do." Hime glared at me and walked out. I sighed. And I think we're back at square one. She hates me again. I just wanted her to sing. I just wanted everyone to hear her beautiful voice. I ruffled my hair. Suga, why are you so stupid!

------------------------------

I can't sleep. Not after Hime keeps ignoring me like this. She avoided me the whole day after leaving the recording room. I sighed. Dammit! How do I undo this?! I can't sleep! I kicked the blanket off me and went to the school. Let's write instead of thinking about Hime. I walked down the hall and sobbing can be heard through the silence of the night. The light was on in a dance room I looked inside the room and spot someone sitting with her head buried in her knees. I walked inside the room quietly. "Hey." I said my hand on her shoulder. Deja vu? (Refer to ch.4) She jumped and sat still for awhile. She turned and looked at me.

"What?" She said in an annoyed tone.

"Hime, what are you doing here?" I asked. Thank goodness it's not a half rotted face girl. "Are you crying?"

"Me? Crying? Are you crazy? This is sweat."

"Right." I said. "Because, you sweat from your eyes."

"Ha.Ha." She said sarcastically. "What do you want?"

"......."

"If you have nothing important to say, move." She stood up and walked away. I grabbed her hand but she yanked herself free and just continue to walk away.

"I just wanted to apologize." I mumbled to myself.

Hime POV

"How's the music sheets coming along?" The teacher asked in class.

"Good." The students replied in sync.

"Good, because in two days, you will be turning it in."

"Are you almost done?" BB asked me.

I nodded.

"Are you still mad at us?" Sarang asked. I shook my head.

"We said we're sorry." The girls poked me with pouts on their faces. They've been apologizing to me nonstop in the dorm.

"Talk to us." Areum shook me.

"Stop." I said. They pouted and turned away.

After class we went for lunch. We met BTS at the entrance. Without sparing a glance at Suga, I walked in. I ordered my food and waited. The lunch lady gave me my food and I paid for it. I turned and almost hit Suga but I stopped in time. I sighed in relief. I was about to lose more money on food I don't get to eat.

"Hey. We need to talk."

"I need to eat." I said and walked away from him and sat down at a table. He followed me.

"Hey, Hime." He started. "About yesterday. I'm sor...I'm sor..."

"Don't force yourself to apologize." I said putting food in my mouth.

Suga sighed. "I'm sorry."

"It's ok. Honestly."

"Are we ok now?"

"Were we ok with each other at some point? I must've missed it."

"Yah." Suga growled. I laughed and Suga smiled. "You're laughing again."

"I told you it was ok. There's no point in being mad. What's done is done. Now, you guys know, I can't sing." I said. "I know you were just trying to help me, because deep down, Suga is a caring person."

"The person you sing for...is it your...boyfriend?"

"What do you think?"

Suga POV

I just stared at her. Her boyfriend. If she has a boyfriend then...!

"Suga, are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm going to get my lunch now." Hime nodded and I left. When I received my lunch, Hime and the girls were already gone. I sighed and sat down with BTS.

"What's up?" Rap Monster asked.

"I think Hime has a boyfriend." I replied after a long silence.

"So?" Jimin said. "That doesn't mean you can't like her."

"I do not like her."

"Then why are you worried that she has a boyfriend. Why do you care at all?" Jin questioned.

"I don't like her." I denied.

"Well, even if she has a boyfriend, you can just steal her away by making her fall in love with you." Jungkook said.

"How do I do that?"

"Be yourself!" V suggested.

"Yah, I can't get a girlfriend even if I tried." I mumbled. "Cause I'm one of the ugly ones."

"You are not ugly." Jimin argued.

"Well, you don't like her so, why do you need to care right?" Hobi shrugged.

"Mmn." I nodded and we ate our food talking about practice for the talent show.

After lunch, we attended dancing class. The students are trying to come up with their own choreography.

"Ugh, I can't do this." Hime groaned and sat down.

"Aw, c'mon Hime, we can do this." BB huffed trying to steady her breathing after dancing.

Hime shook her head. "I can't do anything without the person here. I'm practically useless."

"Don't say that." Areum commented.

"You did perfect for acting class." Sarang added.

"We can dance. It's not that hard." BB said.

"C'mon. One more time." Areum pulled Hime up on her feet. They sighed and began dancing again to the dance that BB choreographed.

Hime POV

After dance class, everyone was free.

"Want to go hang out somewhere?" Areum asked.

"Are you girls done with your song writing already?" I asked. "It's due tomorrow."

"Oh !" BB shouted. "I'm not even half way done yet!"

"Me too." Sarang said.

"Me three." Areum nodded. They all looked at BTS and ran up to them.

"Help us." The three plead in sync.

"Ok." Rap Monster agreed to help them.

"Hime, you coming with?"

I shook my head. "I don't need help. I'm almost done already. I'll be going first." I waved and walked off.

I went into the studio to continue writing my song. I'm practically done, I just need a bridge and the last verse. I continued to write.

Suga POV

I went to look for Hime. I feel like I'm always the one looking for her. I saw her in one of the studio working. I smiled. I went out to buy some snacks in case she gets hungry later. On my way back, I saw someone come out of the studio Hime was using. Eh? Who's that? I hid behind the corner wall. The person made sure the coast was clear before walking away. Wait, that's...Where's Hime? I walked to the studio door and looked inside.

"What are you doing?" Someone asked from behind me. I jumped. "Hime, don't scare me like that. Are you done with your song? Where did you go?"

"My song? It's inside. I'm already done. I needed to use the restroom so I left for a bit. Why aren't you with the others?"

"Ah, well, it's not like they need me there." I said. "Do you want some?" I held up the bag of snacks.

"Can I really have some?"

"Of course." I nodded. "I bought it specifically for you." She raised her brow and with an 'oh, really' face.

Hime POV

We went to vocal class the next morning and turned in our songs. There was no class because the teacher wants time to look over our writing.

"Did it take you girls a long time?" I asked.

"Well, BTS was great so, not at all." Areum nodded.

"I bet we did awesome!" BB shouted. "All of us!"

"I just hope the teacher thinks that our songs are ok." Sarang said. "I'm not good at song writing."

I laughed. "Well, I hope mine is good because I didn't ask BTS to look at it."

"Since we're free for a couple of hours, want to go out for ice cream?" Areum suggested.

"That sounds good." I agreed.

"Let's go!" BB led the way.

"Where are you girls going?" BTS asked when we coincidently met at the school front.

"We're going for ice cream." Sarang explained.

"Cool. Can we join you?" J-hope asked.

"Sure!" The other three approved.

"Hey-"

"Where are you all going?" A voice spoke out. We turned to look. It was Yuri. The tRIo walked up to us. "Where are you all going?" Yuri repeated.

"To get ice cream." Rap Monster answered.

"Can we join you?" Yuri question.

"If you can behave yourself." Rap Monster replied.

"I will." Rap Monster gave Yuri a 'yeah right' face.

We all walked out the gates together. I was walking between Sarang and Areum but when we crossed the streets, I somehow ended walking next to Suga. I looked up and met his gaze. I smile at him and Yuri pushed me away from Suga and I bumped into someone else.

"I'm sorry." I apologized.

"It's ok." V smiled. I returned his smile. He's talking to me. V is. I couldn't keep myself from smiling at him.

Suga POV

I ended walking next to Hime. I casually looked to my side and our eyes met. She smiled up at me. God, she's beautiful when she smiles. Before I returned the smile, Yuri pushed herself between us. Hime bumped into someone else. I watch her interact with V and she is all smiley. More than when she was walking next to me.

"Oppa." Yuri called out wrapping her arm around mine.

"Hmm." I hummed still looking at V and Hime. She can't stop smiling. She must like V a lot.

"Oppa."

"What?!" I said louder and harsher than I intended.

"Yuri. I told you to behave yourself." Rap Monster sighed.

"I didn't do anything."

"You're annoying Suga. Don't cling to him."

Yuri pouted but let go of me nonetheless. We entered the ice cream shop. We all looked at the list of ice creams. Some of them already sat down enjoying their ice cream.

"Can I get rocky road?" Hime and I said together. We both looked at each other surprised. She broke out in a smile.

"Uh, and strawberry too please." Hime said.

"Vanilla for me." She looked at me and smiled again. We both got our ice cream.

Hime POV

I looked for the girls but they were already seated with the rest of BTS. Apparently, the seat only fits six people where they shared with Jimin, Jungkook, and Jin. J-hope shared a table of four with Rap Monster, SooRi and Nari. I had to go sit at a different table. I turned to a table where Suga and V was already sitting at. I made my way over and Yuri bumped into me to sit next to Suga.

"Sit here." V patted the seat.

"Thanks." I said and sat down.

Yuri was glaring at me for sitting in front of her. I ignored her and my ice cream.

"Oh!" I shouted.

"What's wrong?" V asked.

"Sorry. It's just, the strawberry ice cream is sour. I like it."

"Cool. Can I have a taste?"

"Sure." I moved my ice cream towards him.

"Ow!" V and I shouted together.

"Why'd you kick me?" V asked Suga.

"My foot slipped." Suga replied his ice cream.

"Are you ok?" V asked me. "Did Suga accidentally kicked you too?"

"No." I replied and looked at Yuri. "I'm fine."

After ice cream we all headed back. When we were closer to campus, Yuri purposely pushed me off the streets and a car nearly hit me. Luckily, Suga grabbed me just in time and we fell onto the ground with me on top of him. One of his arm wrapped around my waist and the other on my head pushing my head against his chest. I can hear his heart beating really fast.

"Are you ok?" Areum asked worried. Suga let go of me and we both sat up.

"I'm ok." I replied. "Are you ok?" Suga just nodded. We both stood up.

"You clearly pushed Hime into the streets!" BB shouted pushing Yuri's shoulder.

"I did not." Yuri retorted.

"You-" SooRi and Nari blocked BB's way.

"BB. It's ok. I'm fine." I said pulling BB away from the tRIo. "Let's go." We headed back without them.

"Are you really ok?" Sarang asked when we reached the campus.

"I'm fine. Suga-"

"Suga pulled you quickly into his embrace!" Areum shouted.

"Kyaah! You lucky girl. I'm so jealous." BB added.

"Not worried about me at all?"

"You said you were ok." All three said in sync. I laughed at their response.

------------------------------

"Hime!" Rap Monster called out to me when we were going to go to acting class.

"Yes?"

"Um, about earlier. I'm sorry on Yuri's behalf."

"Oh! You don't have to apologize." I shook my head.

"Well, whether she pushed you on purpose or on accident, I should still apologize."

"Oh, well, it's ok. I didn't get hurt. Thank you for apologizing." I said. "Where's Suga?" I asked.

"Oh, him? Well, you see..."

I stood in front of the infirmary room.

[Flashback]

"Oh, him? Well, you see..." Rap Monster started. "I think he's hurt, so if you can, will you take this to him?" He held up a black plastic bag.

"Pardon?" I asked.

"He's hurt." Jin repeated.

"But, why do I have to take this to him?"

"Ah! He got hurt from saving you." Jimin stated.

J-hope sighed. "Even though he saved you, you can't even give him some medicine in return?"

"Ah, how inconsiderate." Jungkook shook his head. "If he didn't save you, he wouldn't have gotten hurt.

"I can't believe-"

"Ah! Ok!" I shouted cutting V off. "I'll take it to him just don't take me on a guilt trip." I took the bag from Rap Monster.

"Thank you!" The boys shouted from behind me.

[End]

I took a deep breath and entered the room.

Suga POV

Hime and the others walked off.

"Yuri." Rap Monster called out. "What was that?"

"It was an accident." Yuri played innocent. "Let's go." She said to her friends and they left.

"Good job!" Hobi hit my shoulder blade.

"Ow!" I winced in pain.

"Are you ok?" All six of them said in unison.

"It hurts. I think I hit it too hard falling onto the ground." I said.

"Let me see." V pulled my collar shirt down from the back choking me.

"Are you trying to kill me?!" I shouted pulling away from him.

"I don't see any open wounds." He said.

"I'll go get you some ointment." Rap Monster said.

"I'll go with you." Jin stated. "You might not know what to buy."

"You should head to the infirmary first." Jimin advised. I nodded.

"We'll meet you there!" Jungkook shouted walking off.

"We'll try to be quick!" V added.

Alone, I sighed and headed to the infirmary. When I get there, I take off my shirt and throw it on the bed. Thank god I'm wearing a button up shirt, if not, I'd be suffering trying to pull it off me. I went to the mirror to try and see my injury. It was red and looks like it'll bruise up. I sighed and sat down waiting for BTS to come back. The door opened.

"Rap Monster?" I called out. "Can you put the medicine on for me? I can't reach it." A small dab of medicine was put on my injury. "Yah! You think that's gonna do anything?" More medicine was rubbed into my skin. "Can you massage it and spread the medicine more?" They did exactly what I told them. "Hey, put more pressure." They suddenly pushed really hard. "Ow!" I screamed in pain and stood up to look at them. "Hime." I voiced out.

She looked down making me look down. I'm not wearing a shirt! I grabbed my shirt and held it in front of me body. She blushed and looked away. "Why are you here?"

"Uh, um Rap Monster asked me to." She stuttered. Seeing her stutter and blush is so cute I couldn't help but think about teasing her so I threw my shirt back onto the bed and walked towards her.

"So, you listened to Rap Monster because..." I trailed off. She blinked multiple times and tried not to look at me. She moved away when I got closer to her.

"B-b-because of me, y-you're hurt." She said with bright red cheeks. "I-if you'll ex-" she tried to move away but I blocked her and she stepped back. I walked towards her and she moved back towards the bed. She hit the corner of the bed and stumbled a bit but caught her balance quickly. I trapped her against the wall with a smile on my face. I leaned in closer and her hand, on instinct, laid on my chest. She lightly pushed me back. "W-what are you d-doing?"

"What do you think?" I said.

"C-can you m-move back a bit?"

"Hmm~" I pretend to think. "No."

"Hey-"

"Is that a spider on you?" I joked.

"What?! Where?!" She jumped and hugged me. "W-where? Get it off! Get it off!" She shouted and hugged me tighter.

"Hey! Calm down or I-" I lost balanced and pushed her down against the bed. We stared at each other in silence. I looked at her lips. I slowly leaned down and the door opened with a loud thud making us both jump. We looked at the door and the nurse was standing there.

Hime pushed me away. "It's not what you think!" She shouted and ran out. I watched her disappear with a smile on my face.

"Yoongi, I did not expect you to be that sort of guy."

"Nurse Yoon-"

"But your shirt on, boy." She cut me off. "When you were still a student here, you never really paid attention to girls. She must be special considering that big smile on your face."

"I...she...I don't know." I chucked. "She's just..." I shook my head with a contented smile.

Hime POV

I ran out the of infirmary as fast as I could. Why did he do that?! I could feel my cheeks burning from the sight of his skin. I entered acting class and sat down with the girl without sparing BTS a glance.

"Where did you go?" BB asked. I just shook my head. Minutes later the door opened and Suga entered. I looked away and avoided eye contact remembering his body. He wasn't all skin and bone but he wasn't fat either. He did not have rock hard abs but he is slightly toned. His skin was so pale too. I blushed and shook my head trying to rid myself of the image of Suga topless. The girls started nudging me with their elbows.

"...lling you." I looked at Sarang.

"What?" I whispered.

"The teacher's calling you." She repeated.

"What?!" I yelled a little louder than intended and looked at the teacher. "Ah...yes?"

"Stand up." I looked at the girls gave them an 'I'm screwed' face. I stood up. "Stand right here." I stood in front of the class.

"Do you think you're a good actress?"

"No, not at all."

"I thought you might be great, since you were having fun in your own little world."

"No, I-"

"Well then, since you're up here, let's have you do a scene for us. A romantic one."

"Eh?"

"From BTS-"

"Suga!" The boys said immediately. Suga stood up and walked towards me.

"Ok, start whenever." Suga walked towards me and I step back. He backed me against the wall. He leaned in and my hand pressed against Suga's chest.

"W-wait! Wait! Time out! Teacher!" I shouted. "Can't we use someone else?"

"Like who?" The teacher asked. I slipped away from Suga.

"For instance, V. He wants to be an actor, so I expect him to have more experience in acting."

"Oh, that's right! I can-" Rap Monster hit V in the chest and Jungkook kicked him while Jimin held V down in his seat.

"Well, we already chose Suga, and he's already there with you." Jin said.

"Yeah. There's nothing wrong with Suga." J-hope assured.

"A professional shall not question the fellow actors. Just do it." Rap Monster ranted.

"Are you scared of me?" Suga asked.

"I'm not."

"Then, what's the problem?"

"Fine. I'll act with you." I gave in. The moment I agreed, Suga backed me up against the wall, again, with one of his arm on the wall.

"You...really like to back me up against the wall, don't you?"

Suga POV

"Of course." My free hand lifted her chin up. "I like to see you blush. It's cute." She stared into my eyes. "By the way, aren't you having too much fun with the boys?"

"What boys?"

"Bangtan."

"Jealous?" She asked.

"Possessive. I don't like sharing. You're mine." She blushed at my words.

"You're so..."

"So what?" I asked curious. Mean? Crazy? Weird? Lazy? Ugly? Ugly. Most likely ugly.

"Cute." She finished her sentence.

Cute? Me? I broke out in a smile. "You're the one that's cute." I whispered and leaned down.

"Ok!" The teacher clapped and Hime pushed me away immediately. "I'm gonna stop you there and let you calm your hormones. It seems like your flirting has no end. Was that romantic?" The teacher asked the class.

"Yes~" the girls said dreamily.

"It was not romantic!" Yuri stood up and shouted. "She was just taking advantage of Suga." She pointed at Hime accusingly.

"Who's taking advantage of who?!" Areum shouted.

"Suga is the one who has her pressed against the wall!" BB yelled. The girls all stood up face to face ready to fight.

"Areum! BB!" Hime ran over and pulled the two girls away. "It's ok." She looked at Yuri. "I'm sor-"

"Don't apologize." I pulled Hime back. "Yuri, this is acting class."

"Are you sure you're acting?" Yuri screamed.

"So what? So what if it's real? It's one-sided on my part anyways." I told them my real feelings. Hime looked at me shocked and confused.

"Suga oppa!"

"Yuri!" Rap Monster raised his voice. "Sit down! Mind your own business!"

"But..." she pouted and sat down. After the chaos, the teacher just excused the class to leave. BTS walked out of the room after everyone else. We were almost at the corner of the hallway when someone stopped us.

"Suga!" Someone shouted from behind us. I turned around and Hime ran up to me.

"Um...about what you said in class."

"Which part?"

"All of it. I know you don't mean it." I meant every word. I'll admit it to myself that I like you. You are the only girl that makes me do things I don't usually do. You're the one and only girl that I have ever fell for this quickly. "And for standing up for me, thank you." She smiled up at me.

"You're welcome."

Hime POV

We were running late this morning. The reason is that today our teacher will be handing us back our songs with her critique. We were so nervous we couldn't sleep last night and when we did, we were too tired to wake up in the morning, hence the tardiness. The three of us busted through the room and made our way to the others trying to steady our breathing as soon as our touched the ground.

"Yuri. Hime. Stand up." I looked at the others. We gave each other confused looks. Yuri and I both slowly stood up. "Stand here in front of the class." We did as we were told. "The songs were great for beginners like you all; however, there is a problem. Yuri, Hime, both of you had the same exact song. Which one of you plagiarized?"

------------------------------

15/12/2016, 2:51 PM

Guys! I'm done with exams! Whoot! Whoot! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆