Chapter 11

Blood, Sweat & Tears

My bad I disappeared for awhile...

So my cousin got married to a Korean guy and I'm just like "whaaat?! I want a Korean boy too" BUT! I kinda forgot that to get one, you gotta attract guys first...which isn't my specialty...

Anyways, I've never been on a date before so...yeah...this chapter might be totally boring

------------------------------

Suga POV

"So, where do you want to go?" I asked her.

"Anywhere is fine. We can just walk around the park and enjoy the view. You don't have to use a lot of money to make me happy." She replied.

"Ok. I guess, we'll walk around the park then." I said and turn to lead the way. Hime walked quickly to catch up to me. We walked side by side in silence.

Hime POV

"Ok. I guess we'll walk around the park then." Yoongi stated and I reached for his hand but he turned away. I stared at my hand in midair and sighed. I quickly caught up to him and we walked side by side in silence.

"Um," Yoongi spoke up and looked at me. "Nevermind." He said and looked at the ground. This is getting so awkward. "Um-"

"Why are we so awkward with each other right now?" I stopped and asked.

"Eh?" Yoongi turned back towards me.

"I mean, we used to communicate more and hold hands easily, but now we're just walking quietly and awkwardly with each other. Is this your idea of a date?"

"Sorry." He apologized.

"Why are you apologizing?"

"It's just that we're dating now and...I guess I'm kinda nervous and I don't want to weird you out."

"Suga, according to my brother, I'm BTS trash. I know a lot about you already. Just be yourself." I laughed. "There's no reason to be awkward with each other."

"You're right." He said. "We've held hands, we've hugged and we kissed before we started dating. Let's be our usual self. Holding hands isn't hard." He held out his hand.

"You didn't have to list everything out loud." I blushed but grabbed his hand nonetheless. We walked together hand in hand, this time in comfortable silence.

"Y'know, I don't usually do this."

"Do what?"

"Hold hands in public. I'm not really into PDA, but with you I think I can do it. Because you're the only one I see, and no one is more important than you. I have never wanted to hold someone's hand this badly. Seriously, you're the only one who makes me like this." I blushed at his words. We walked past the playground and a little boy ran up to me. He pulled at the hem of my dress. He handed me a flower he had picked from one of the bushes nearby.

"Thank you." I took the flower from the boy with a smile. The boy smiled back and ran off. I turned to Yoongi. "Look! He got me a flower!"

Suga POV

"You do know he plucked it from that bush right there, right?" I replied.

"Who cares. It's the thought that counts." Hime looked down at the flower lovingly. She looks so happy. "What?"

"Nothing." I said and looked away.

"Are you hungry? Do you want to eat something?" I asked.

"Sure." She said.

"But before we go, I need to do something really quickly." I said and ran off.

Hime POV

I sat at the bench waiting for Yoongi. I watched the kids at the playground and smiled.

[Flashback]

"Oppa." I said and looked at Hyun. "Push me!" I kicked my feet.

"Ok." Hyun said gently pushing me on the swing.

"Higher! Higher! Higher!" I ordered. He pushed me higher and higher.

"Hime! Hyun! Time to go home." My mother yelled.

"Hime, c'mon. We gotta go." Hyun said.

"Ok." I replied. The swing started slowing down, not even to a complete stop, when I jumped off and fell onto the ground head first. I cried, my temple bleeding, and my brother comforting me.

[End]

I touched my temple and chuckled at the memory. I was such a naughty kid.

"Are you ok?" I turned to look at Yoongi.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why?"

"You were touching your temple so..." he trailed off.

"Ah, I just remembered something from my childhood."

Yoongi nodded at my explaination. "Are you ready to go?"

"Mmn." I nodded. "What do you want to eat?"

"I don't know. What about you?" Yoongi asked.

"Hm." I gave it some thought. "We can eat food from the street vendors. We can go cheap. I don't mind."

Yoongi chuckled. "Really? You're the only girl I know who like cheap dates."

"My family is poor so I try not to use money so much." I said and smiled at him. "C'mon." I pulled him out of the park and towards the street vendors.

Suga POV

We stood in front of the vendors eating tteokbokki, tteokkkochi, and odeng. Hime looked at me with a smile.

"How can you be so happy eating such cheap food? Don't girls usually want to eat steak or something?" I asked.

"Are you living in a K-drama?" She asked me. "Why take a girl out for steak? For me, as long as the food is good and fills me up, I don't care if it's cheap." She shoved more odeng in chewing happily. I smiled and put more tteokbokki in my mouth.

------------------------------

"That was good! I'm so full now!" Hime looked at me with a bright smile. "Where should we go next?"

"Up to you."

"Hm~" she put her index finger to her chin and looked side to side then back at me. She smiled. "I know." She grabbed my hand and lead the way.

"Where are we going?"

"Don't worry." She said and continued to walk. "I won't take you anywhere dangerous."

------------------------------

"Seriously?" I asked looking at the view before me. "An arcade?"

"Mm!" She nodded. "I think it'll be fun! Though we'll end up using money. Is that ok with you?"

"The real question is, can you even play?" I asked.

"Of course I can! I didn't grow up in a cave, y'know." She looked around and pulled me to the basketball shooting game. "You're good at this." She said putting coins in the game. The balls rolled out and she handed me one. I shot it in the basket and she handed me another ball. This cycle repeated until the end of the game.

"Wow!" She clapped at my score of 1600. "You're amazing!"

"Of course. I'm Min Suga." Hime laughed shaking her head and walked off. "What's with that reaction?" I asked following her. We played many different games and receive tickets electronically with the arcade card. We went to exchange the tickets for prizes.

"2945 tickets." The worker said. Hime looked at the prizes and smiled.

"I want that Kumamon stuffed toy." The worker scanned the barcode. "45 tickets left."

"I want the BTS stickers and the Kumamon stickers."

"5 tickets left."

"We're done. Thank you." Hime smiled and we left. As soon as we stepped out of the arcade Hime handed me the Kumamon stuffed toy and stickers. "Here. For you."

"Why are you giving it to me?"

"Because you like it, duh."

"Guys are supposed to give gifts to girls, not the other way around."

"Why must guys always give? They can receive too." She wrapped my arm around the plush and stickers. "Besides, I get the BTS stickers." She smiled and walked away. I laughed and followed her.

"Where to next?" I asked.

"You're not going to pick where you want to go?"

"There's no where I want to go in particular." I said.

"Are you sure?" She asked and I nodded in confirmation. "Ok then." She said and lead me to our next destination. We sat down on a bench looking at the scenery of Han River.

"Is this romantic to you?"

"Mm." She nodded. "It's quiet and peaceful. The scenery is beautiful and we can engage in deep conversations." I laughed. "What? What I said wasn't that funny." She slapped my arm.

"Sorry." I tried to hold back my laughter. "You're still a girl after all. Of course you'll find this romantic." I took a deep breath trying to contain my laughter.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead."

"How long is this vacation of yours anyways? You've been here for 3 months already. Don't you have to go back to BigHit?"

"Um...I'll go when it's time to." I replied. "We can't have a comeback unless we took leave, right?"

Hime laughed. "That's true."

"Honestly, I just want to be by your side. I don't want to go back. If I get to choose, I'll choose to stay by your side."

"I see." She nodded. "Um, we should go back home, unless you want to go everywhere and have nowhere to go tomorrow." She laughed.

"Ok. Let's go back." I agreed and we walked back to the dorms.

"Bye." She waved at me and turned.

"Wait!" I shouted grabbing her arm.

"Yeah?" She answered.

I pulled out my phone. "Um, I don't have your number. I realized it this morning when I was waiting for you and I thought you were running late, but I was actually the one that was late."

Hime chuckled and grabbed my phone. She typed in her number and handed it back to me. "Bye, Suga."

"It's Yoongi to you!" I shouted. She laughed and waved walking inside.

------------------------------

I sat at my desk and stared at the Kumamon plush and stickers with a smile on my face.

"How did you get that?" Jungkook asked curious.

"Hime gave it to me."

"Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?" Jimin stated.

"She said that since I like Kumamon, I can have it."

"I've never met a girl who gave instead of receive." Hobi said.

"She's a keeper." Jin said and sat down on his bed. I just looked at the Kumamon and smiled.

"Suga. Can I talk to you?" Rap Mon said from the door. I nodded and followed him. He sat down and looked up at me. "Seriously Suga. We need to go back. They wanted us to go a month ago but we claimed to do the talent show and that's why we were allowed to stay. We're done with the talent show already. It's time to go back. There's no reason to stay." I kept quiet and didn't say anything. "Are you listening to me, Suga?"

"I am." I finally spoke and sat down on a chair. "It's just-"

"Hime. You like her too much and you don't want to go back."

"It's not that. Well not exactly." I thought for awhile. "Can you give me some time...to muster up some courage...to tell her..."

"Fine." Rap Mon said and walked off. I sighed and covered my face with both of my hands. I pulled out the ring in my pocket and stared at it. How can I tell Hime that I'm leaving? Will our relationship change if I leave? What a stupid question. Of course it will. I groaned. What will I do now? I clenched the ring in my hand and shoved it inside my pocket.

Hime POV

I sat on my bed staring at the sheet of BTS stickers. I chuckled.

"So~" Areum started. I looked up at her. "How was it?"

"How was what?"

"Really?" BB asked. "Don't act like you don't know what we're asking for."

"How was the date? Spill it." Yuri stated.

"It was fun." I nodded.

"Give us details!" Nari shouted.

"We ate, went to an arcade, played games and went to look at the scenery of Han river."

"We want more details than that." SooRi growled.

"Did you kiss? Hold hands? Hug?" Sarang asked.

"We only held hands." I replied.

"You two didn't kiss today?" BB asked.

"Yeah. You two always kiss." Yuri said.

"We do NOT always kiss!" I defended myself.

"Yeah yeah." They all said in sync.

"Your details are boring." SooRi said and they all turned away to do their own thing.

"You girls asked. It's not like I wanted to share it." I mumbled under my breath.

Suga POV

"You're in casual clothes today." I stared at the smiling Hime before me.

Hime smiled. "I know! I'm surprised they let me come in my casual clothes today."

"Everything is black." I looked her up and down.

"I told you, didn't I?" She giggled. "Let's go!" She pulled my hand and ran. Well, more like jogged, but whatever. Same difference.

"Where are we going?" I asked making her stop in her tracks.

"I'm sorry. Did you have plans to take me somewhere?"

"Not really. I just wanted to know where you're taking me."

She smiled. "Don't worry about it!" And she continued to pull me along. We stood in front of an amusement park. "Because last time you wanted to cheer me up, and I got stuck riding with the kiddie rides. Today is our date, I want to ride the thriller roller coasters." She smiled. "C'mon." She dragged us to the ticket line.

Upon entering the gates, she turned to look at me. "I forgot to ask you. Are you ok with heights and rides?"

"I'm ok. I guess. Seems childish and super noisy."

"That's the fun part! The thrill of the ride plus the screaming, it's gonna be fun. Can we go to that one first?" She asked without waiting for an answer and dragged me to the roller coaster. After a few rides, I sat down at a bench.

"I'm tired. Can we rest for a bit?"

Hime chuckled and sat down next to me. "You ok?"

"Tired."

"As always." Hime added sitting next to me. She looked at me and smiled. We sat in silence looking at the view before us.

"Oppa!" We heard a little girl scream and we both turned our heads to look. "Oopa! I want some too!" The girl yelled at her brother who was hogging the cotton candy.

"I'm the older one. I eat first." The boy ran off and the girl fell chasing the brother and started crying. The brother ran back. "Here. Don't cry." I looked at Hime from the corner of my eye and she was watching the kids intently.

"Hime?"

Hime POV

I watched the two siblings fight over the cotton candy.

[Flashback]

"Oppa. I want ice cream too." Little 10 year old me told my brother.

"I don't have anymore money. I only have enough left for the evening snack. If I buy you an ice cream, how am I going to get money to buy the evening snack?"

"But I want ice cream!"

"No!" Hyun said and walked off.

"Oppa!" I shouted and started crying. "Oppa. Ice cream. Oppa~" Tears continued to stream down my cheeks.

"Here!" Hyun shouted shoving the ice cream cone in front of me not looking at my face. He looked at me from the corner of his eyes. "Stop crying already."

I broke out into a bright smile. "Oppa!" I shouted hugging Hyun. "Thank you." I said accepting the ice cream cone. "I love you."

"You better! Now I can't have my evening snack."

"I love you." I repeated.

"-me. Hime!" Yoongi shouted bringing me to my sense.

"Hm?"

"Do you want that?"

"What?"

"The cotton candy. You keep staring."

"Oh, no. No! I was just reminded of my brother."

"Oh." Yoongi said awkwardly.

"Um, you ready to go on more rides?"

"Sure." He said and I dragged him away.

Suga POV

"Yoongi. Let's look at that!" Hime shouted pulling me into a souvenir shop. I was looking around aimlessly when Hime put something on my head.

"It suits you." She chuckled. "Very Yoongi like."

I looked into the mirror and scoffed at the devil horns sitting on my head. I looked at the headbands and grabbed the angel one putting it on Hime's head. "It suits you. Very Hime like."

"I'm nothing close to an angel."

"You are an angel, but without the wings."

"Oh, you mean like, a person." She laughed.

"Whatever. You get the point though, right?"

"Yeah, I do. Let's buy it."

"No."

"Why?"

"I'm not into couple things."

Hime didn't say anything and just took off her headband and put it back on the shelf.

"Let's go." She said with a smile and walked out. I wonder if I hurt her feelings. I took off my headband and put it back on the shelf and followed Hime out.

"Are you hungry?" Hime suddenly asked me. "Cause I am."

"Ok. Let's eat." I agreed.

"What do you want?" She asked when we sat down at a table.

"Anything's fine." I shrugged.

Hime POV

I stood in front of the food vendor waiting for my order. "I better not go back with the wrong thing." I said. When I got the food, I went back to our table but Yoongi was gone. I put the food down and looked around. Where did he go? I spotted Yoongi making his way towards me.

"Where did you go?" I asked. He pushed the bag in his hands towards me while looking away. I grabbed it and looked inside. I laughed.

"What?" He growled.

"I thought you didn't like couple things?" I stated and put the devil horns on his head.

"I don't, but you look like you wanted it."

I chuckled putting the angel head band on. "Thank you."

"Mm." He hummed and sat down looking at the hamburger, fries, and drinks.

"I brought the wrong thing, didn't I?"

"No. This is fine." He said and we ate our food.

------------------------------

"Let's do this!" I said pushing Yoongi into a photo booth.

"Really?"

"Mm. I love doing this!" I put in money. "Smile! Flower! Peace! Kiss! Heart!" I shouted while doing the different poses. Yoongi did not move an inch. I suddenly grabbed his face with both my hands and turned him towards me.

"W-what was that for?"

"You didn't move at all." I said and looked over the six photos we took.

"Are we done here?"

"Mmn." I nodded.

"I'm out." Yoongi said and left the photo booth.

I smiled at the pictures. At least he cracked a smile.

"I guess, it's time to go home." I stated.

"Yeah, it's getting pretty late."

Suga POV

I walked Hime back to her dorm.

"Thank you. Today was fun."

"You're welcome."

Hime handed me the photo strip. "I made two copies. For memories sake." I took it with a poker face. "Bye." She turned but I grabbed her right hand and pulled her back.

"Hime!" I started. "Goodnight."

I let go of her hand and went back to the boys' dorm.

"That suits you." Jimin said with a giggle pointing at my head the moment I entered through the door. I rolled my eyes and walked towards my desk. I looked at the photo strip we took and smiled. She's cute.

"You didn't move at all." Jungkook said over my shoulder.

"But, the last frame is different." V pointed out.

I chuckled. "Yeah, she grabbed my face because I wasn't moving."

"How can you let her do a heart by herself?" Jin asked.

"I do that to you guys all the time." I said turning to face the guys.

"Yeah, but she's your girlfriend. That's different." Hobi stated.

"She told me to be myself."

"They don't really mean that." Rap Monster said.

"When they say 'be yourself' they mean, 'be a gentleman'." Jin commented.

"Right."

"You gotta satisfy their fantasies." Hobi stated.

"I don't get it." V said.

"You gotta talk to them, smile a whole lot, and spend money on them!" Rap Monster nodded.

"That's sounds idiotic." I turned around and looked at the picture strip again.

Hime POV

"Hime!" Yoongi said taking hold of my hand. "Goodnight." He said slipping something cold onto my thumb. He walked off and I looked down. It was the black ring with the two silver parallel lines. When did he buy this?

I entered the room with a big smile on my face.

"Did you have fun?" Yuri asked once I step foot over the threshold.

I looked at my room. All six girls were laying around on their phones doing their own thing. "Why are you girls here?"

"Why can't we be? We're friends." SooRi said.

"Yeah. Our room is just next door anyways." Nari added,

"What? You don't want us here?" Yuri asked.

"I don't mind but-"

"Oh? Then why mention it?" Yuri cut me off.

"Don't you girls have better things to do?"

"Nope, that's why we're here." SooRi answered.

"So, how was it? Your date." Areum asked.

"Is my love life that interesting to you girls."

"Mmn." They all nodded. "Tell us."

"No." I shook my head.

"Hime!" They all shouted and BB grabbed me by my neck.

"Let go!"

"Not until you tell us." BB answered.

"What's this?" Sarang asked grabbing the photo strip from my back pocket.

"Oh~" the girls chorused and all looked at the photo.

"He's boring." Areum said.

"He didn't move at all." Sarang added.

"Typical Suga." Yuri said.

"Here." SooRi handed the photo back.

"Tsk, boring." Nari mumbled and they all disperse.

------------------------------

23/1/2017, 5:48 PM