Chapter 27

Blood, Sweat & Tears

Hime POV

“That was exciting but tiring.” SooRi said putting her bag down on the floor and sitting on the couch.

“Tell me about it.” Areum said slumping next to SooRi.

“Are you noonas ok?” Yun ask and we all nod in sync.

“When are you leaving?” I ask.

“Sadly, tomorrow.” He pouts.

“Since you’re leaving tomorrow,” I start. “Do you want to party?”

Yun gasps. “Can we?”

I nod. “Yeah.”

We went out to celebrate, with the producer kindly paying, because well, Yun is his nephew.

The next day, we woke up early to see Yun off. He has his luggage with him. He hugs everyone and I was last one.

“I’ll miss you.” I said hugging him with tears b my eyes.

“Are you crying?” Yun asks when I do not move away.

“No.” I said. He pulls me away and looks at my face.

“Your eyes are red.” He laughs. “Don’t cry.”

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

“I can’t believe that our time together is over. It was such a short time.” SooRi said. “Yun-ah, fighting!”

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

“Yun-ah. In our time together, I couldn’t do much for you.” Sarang said. “Mm, but I want you to succeed. Work hard!”

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

“Yun-ah! When we first met you, you were such a spoiled brat.” BB laughs. “I’ll be honest, I hated that about you. But now that you spent time with us, you’ve changed a whole lot. Together, let’s succeed in the future.”

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

“Yun-ah, as the oldest I feel like I didn’t do much. I’m sorry.” Areum chuckles. “But, let’s all work hard and succeed.”

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

“Hm~ I don’t know what to say. When we first met, you were very ungrateful but now you’re a changed man! I hope you learned something by staying with us for a few months and you can apply it to life in general.” Yuri smiles. “Fighting!”

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

“Yun-ah. You’re an only child, and I’m an only child. I hope this experience helps you become a better person in the future. Yes, I can see the drastic change from the very first time we met, to now, but you should constantly be changing for the better, ok?” Nari said. “Don’t stop here. Aim for more.”

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

“Yun-ah. I want to apologize for the way I treated you when I first met you, but you do realize that you deserved it?” I laugh. “You are such a gentleman now, not because of me, but because of you, who wanted to change. I’m very proud of you and I’m happy that you are walking your own path. I hope one day, our path will cross again. Even though we are separating, I hope you can continue to rely on us Rebels noona when you need help. Call us up sometimes to hang out and tell us about any projects that you’ll be working on. Rebels’ will always be supporting you. Remember, once Rebels’ little brother, always Rebels’ little brother.”

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

“I can’t believe the show is ending. I want to be with Rebels forever!” Yun shouts. “If anyone ask me ‘what are siblings’, my answer would be Rebels. They taught me a lot. They protect me. The annoy me. They argue with me. They discipline me. They really treated me like their brother these past few months. If anyone asks me ‘what is a mother’, my answer would definitely be Hime.” Yun laughs. “My parents work a lot and I hardly get to see their faces so when I met Hime noona, she was so kind. She taught me to be a better man. She cooks for me and she helps me with my homework. Pretty sure I’m going to graduate since she helps me a lot. Hime noona is just amazing. Exactly like a mother. Thank you Rebels noona for raising me and teaching me to be a better man. I love you.”

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Yun puts his luggage in a van and he turns to us with one last wave. “I won’t forget you!” He shouts and enters the van. Then he rolls down the window and peeks out blowing kisses and throwing heart signs at us.

“Aaaaaand he’s gone.” We all said in sync as the van disappears into the distance.

“Ok, no time to be sad. We have to continue filming. Let’s go.” I order.

*********************************************

Fifteen hours into recording our music video and it’s still not done. We are taking a ten minute break. The girls are sitting around and chatting while I walk away to grab some water. I pull water out of a ice cooler provided by the staff. I open it and take a sip. The lights die and everything falls silent.

“Hime~” a voice all too familiar sang. I freeze and the light in the room turns on again. Same room. Same building. Same location. No people. The temperature in the room drops as cold sweat starts to form on my temples. “I’m here for you~” I make a run for it. I head towards the exit but am blocked my own bloody figure. I stop and turn around running for another exit across the room. Again, my bloody figure blocks the exit. I run back towards the first exit. A figure comes out of a puddle of blood, which is now in the center of the room, comes up and pulls me in.

I woke up with a loud gasp, scaring the girls, with heavy breathing with cold sweat running down the side of my face.

“A-are you ok?” Sarang stutter.

“I told you girls, not to let me fall asleep.” I growled stern and frustrated.

“We tried to wake you up.” SooRi said.

“What?”

“You fell asleep, and we tried to wake you, but you didn’t budge.” Yuri explains.

“We thought you must’ve been tired so we decided to let you rest a bit.” Nari mumble.

“Don’t...I’m sorry.” I said. “It’s my fault.”

“It’s ok. We’re ok. But are you?” Areum asks.

“I’m fine.”

“Hime, is there something you want to tell us?” Yuri questions.

I can’t do this anymore. I shake my head. “No. Why?”

“It’s nothing.”

“Rebels, back on set please!” The director yells.

“Let’s go.” I order and walk off.

Yuri POV

“Something’s wrong with Hime.” BB said.

“Just leave her alone. She’ll tell us when she’s ready.” I assure the others. “Let’s go.”

After the recording we return to the dorm. The girls all ready themselves for bed.

“Hime? You coming?” I ask.

“Yeah. You go ahead. I’ll be there in a bit.”

“Ok.” I said and went to bed along with the others.

For some unknown reason I wake up. The room is eerily cold and quiet. I sit up in bed and look around. Hime is not in bed yet. I stand up and walk out of our shared bedroom. “Hime?” I call out and is met with silence. “Hime?” I try again. I open the door to the restroom. “Hime?” The restroom is empty. “What the. We have three rooms in this dorm: the bedroom, the restroom and the living room (and a small kitchen but does that count?) Where the hell is she?” I say to myself. I sit on the couch and realize Hime’s belongings, that are usually littered around the living room with ours, are gone. I run into the bedroom and open the closet. All of Hime’s clothes are gone. There is not a single trace of Hime left. “Hime!”

I sat up in my bed and look around. Hime isn’t here. I run to the closet and open it letting out a sigh of relief. Her clothes are still here. I walk out of the bedroom and see Hime sitting on the couch just staring at her lyric notebook. I walk over and sit next to her. She look at me briefly and turn back to her notebook. The both of us did not say anything.

“I told the others to wait until you’re ready but,” I start. “Hime, is there something bothering you?”

Hime continue to stare at the notebook in silence.

“Hime-”

“I...” She begins while looking at me. “Never mind.” She turns back to stare at her notebook.

“Hime-”

“Let’s go to bed.” She said walking off.

“What the hell?” I whisper and walk after her.

Hime POV

‘Let’s go to bed.’ I said with a scoff. I can’t even sleep. I lay in the darkness wondering if I will sleep.

I am awaken by a crash coming from the living room. I make my way over. I open the bedroom door and peer into the living room. Nothing. I make my way towards the living room. Wow. I’m just like those idiots in horror movies. Walking towards the noise. I’m gonna get myself killed. I shake my head at my own stupidity. The living room was empty and I turn to head back towards the bedroom when a force came at me and I stumble onto the ground.

“Hellooooooo, Hime.” The figure above me speak out. “Lovely evening, yes?”

I look at the clock. “It’s currently 2am. It’s not evening anymore.”

She tilt her head. “You’re not afraid of me?”

“Well, you look like that, and I look like this.” I said. “Twinsies?”

A smirk spread on her face. “I see. How about this?” She said as blood starts dripping down her head and starts dripping onto my cheek. She pulls me up and towards the window. She push the top half of my body out. “Don’t worry, you’ll look like this when I throw you off this building. Twinsies?” She said pushing me off.

I jump up in my bed and look at the clock. 2am. Just like in the dream. I wipe my forehead that is covered in cold sweat. . I can’t go to sleep.

“You look tired.” Yuri said to me. “You did get some sleep, right?”

“Yeah.” I nod. Though, it wasn’t pleasant.

Everyone is working on the music video again. If you think that you can finish a music video in one day, you can not be any more wrong.

Suga POV

After the performance, I lean against the chair and lay my head back.

“Suga hyung, Suga hyung.” Taehyung calls out to me.

“Don’t bother me.” I growl.

“What’s with him?” Hobi ask.

“You know what I think?” Namjoon said. “I think he needs to get laid.” The others laugh at his comment. “Seriously, relieve yourself, hyung.”

“How do I do that?”

“With your fap material.”

“How can I have with Hime?” I ask and the room went silent. Whoops. Said something I shouldn’t have.

“Um, I meant relieving yourself in the restroom with the fap material but...uh...Hime’s... your fap material?” He said a smirk growing on his face.

“What’s fap material?” A female voice said making us look at each other confused.

“Who is that?” Jin asks.

“Um,” Taehyung holds up his phone. “I’m on the phone with Yuri.”

“Hi, BTS oppa.”

“How much did you hear?” I ask Yuri.

“Not much. Just the last bit when Namjoon said ‘your fap material’. What is that?”

I glare at Namjoon. “It’s nothing!” Namjoon shouts quickly.

“Eh~ that can’t be. I’m going to ask Hime. Hiiiiime~”

“Where are you?” Namjoon asks.

“At the dance studio, why?”

“What’s up?” Hime said on the other line.

“Yuri, don’t!” Namjoon shouts.

“Bleh, what can you do to me?” Yuri said. “What’s fap material?” The line went silent.

Did Yuri hang up? Did Taehyung hang up?

“Who said that to you?” Hime finally speak out confirming that no, no one hung up, everyone just went dead silent for a few seconds.

“No one said that to me. Namjoon oppa said that to someone else in BTS.”

“Hang up.”

“But-”

“Keep it to yourself.” Hime said before the phone went dead.

I glare at Namjoon. “I hate you. And you!” I point at Taehyung. “Why did you call her at that moment?!”

“She called me!”

“Why did you answer at that exact moment?”

“Why not?” He shrugs. "It was buzzing in my pocket." We all sigh.

“We were talking about guy stuff. Do you know what guy stuff implies? No girls!” Hobi shouts.

“Are we in grade school?” Jin asks. “Stop being so immature.”

“Jin’s right. Let’s not be immature.” Jungkook nods. “Just go around and talk to girls about fap material.”

“That’s ual harassment!” Jimin shouts.

“Exactly! You see my point!” Jungkook said.

Yuri POV

“Do you think Hime is getting any sleep?” Sarang asks me.

“Her complexion is terrible.” Areum states.

“Tell me about it.” SooRi said. A week after the finishing of our MV recording, it took us four days to complete, Hime is pale and there are dark circles under her eyes. We are currently in our dance studio eating lunch.

“At least she’s eating.” Nari whispers. We all nod in agreement. As if on cue, Hime puts her eating utensils down.

“I’m full.” She said and walks off.

“What the? You took like two bites!” BB shouts after her. She just waves us off.

“Ok, Yuri. I can’t wait anymore. No, we can’t wait anymore. We need to talk to her!” Areum shouts.

“Yeah. She’s getting worse everyday.” Nari agreed.

“I’ll talk to her.” I said following Hime. I follow her to Bang PD’s office. I press my ear into the glass door trying my hardest to hear what they’re saying. It was muffled but I heard one word quite clearly. Quit. What should I do?

----------------------------------------------------------------

It's been awhile lovelies. I just want to thank you all for reading this stupid story of mine. ^^

Muah~ O3O ~<3