Chapter 4

Blood, Sweat & Tears

Jin POV

"Yah, wake up." I patted Suga on the back.

He stirred in his sleep. " off." He growled. Right, I should leave him alone. I went to check up on the others. We all got dressed and ready to go.

"Are we going to leave without Suga hyung?" Jimin asked.

"He's too tired to do anything right now." I replied.

"He's not sick is he?" Jimin asked going to check up on Suga but I pulled him back.

"Suga is perfectly fine! Do you want him to curse at you! I was already cursed at."

"I think he was up late working on his new song or something." Rap Monster said.

"Let's not bother him." J-hope stated. "He'll kill us." We all left the dorm. When we arrived at the school, we went to look at the bulletin board.

"Good morning." We said to the girls at the bulletin board.

They turned around surprised.

"Oh, good morning BTS oppa." They said in sync.

"Where's your friend?" I asked.

"The one who pissed off Suga hyung." Jungkook laughed.

"Ah, Hime? She avoiding him."

"Oh, where's Suga?"

"He's not joining us today." Hobi said.

"Sorry, how rude of us. What are your names?" I asked. The girls introduce themselves to us and we went to class together.

Suga POV

When I woke up, it was already 12 in the afternoon. I got up and dressed ready to leave. I went straight to the cafeteria for food.

"Can I get Set A." I said with another person. We looked at each other.

"Ugh, its you." I said.

She didn't say anything and just stood there waiting for her food.

"Yah." I turned to her. "Out of curiosity, do you really not like BTS?"

"What do you want me to say?"

"How can you not like BTS?" I questioned. "Girls love us."

"Right. You're a celebrity. Fine." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Upon opening her eyes, she smiled and brightly started, "Oh my god! Suga oppa, I love BTS very much! I live to love you! Can I get an autograph?" Her expression changed into a poker face. "Are you happy?"

"Set A." The lunch lady said and we both grabbed it.

"It's mine." I said.

"It's mine." She pulled the plate towards her.

"I was here first." I pulled the plate towards me.

"Actually, I was here first."

"Let go." I said. She freaken let go and the food splatters onto my clothes. She bit her bottom lip. I looked at my clothes and glared up at her.

"You told me to let go." She quickly retorted.

"You! This is the third time."

"None of them were my fault."

"Why are you so...This is stupid!" I shouted and walked out.

"Woah! What happened?" Jin asked when I ran into them on the way back to the dorm.

"That spilled her food on me again!" I growled.

"Yeah, we can see that." Jungkook said.

"Don't talk to me. I'm annoyed!" I shouted and went inside to change my clothes. Instead of going back out, I tried to focus on my music instead. I wrote down my lyrics and read them. Unsatisfied, I scribbled the page and ripped it out. I crumpled it up and tossed it onto the ground. I looked at the clock. I've been trying to write for three hours. I pinch the bridge of my nose.

Knock. Knock.

I looked at the door. "Just come in." Silence. I stood up and opened the door. No one was at there but hanging on the doorknob was a bag of chicken. I grabbed the food and brought it inside. I put it on my desk and took out the contents. A paper fell out. It read : You've worked hard. Don't skip meals and enjoy this chicken.

I smiled. Did one of the guys get it for me? Probably Jimin.

------------------------------

"Oh, Jimin. Before I forget, here." I gave him some cash.

"What is this for? Did you do something wrong to me? Is there something you need to apologize for?"

"This is for the chicken earlier."

"Huh? What are you talking about? What chicken?"

"What's wrong?" Jin asked.

"Suga is going on about a chicken that I have no idea about." Jimin's stated.

"No, I didn't eat lunch and I started working...and someone knocked on the door and left the chicken behind...with this note..." I handed the note to them.

"Eh~ this isn't my handwriting. You should know that." Jimin commented.

"Did you see who it was?" V asked.

"If I did, would I mistake it to be Jimin?"

"Hey, this handwriting is the same as the one who wrote those mysterious lyrics for you." Rap Monster said. I went to grab the lyrics and compared both handwritings.

"Hey~ you got some mysterious lyrics and now some mysterious chicken." Jungkook said.

"It's really a ghost!" Hobi shouted clinging onto Jimin.

"It's not!" I shouted.

"Hyung, maybe you're being haunted!" V suggested.

"Have you broken anyone's heart and made them suicide?" Jin asked.

"No!" I shouted. "You guys are being ridiculous!"

------------------------------

Late at night when the others are sleeping, I snuck out to the studio on campus. I might be able to concentrate better. I got inside and headed towards the studio. As I get closer I hear something. I stop in my tracks and look around. No one anywhere. There are no lights on. Nothing. The sounds continue. I tried to make out the sounds. Crying? Someone's crying? As I got closer to the dance room, the crying got louder.

'Beautiful voice? Sad lyrics? You can't find the person? Are you thinking what I'm thinking?' 'Its a ghost!' 'Hey~ you got some mysterious lyrics and now some mysterious chicken.' 'Have you broken anyone's heart and made them suicide?' 'Hyung! Maybe you're being haunted.' I shook my head. "No. No. No. That's ridiculous." I tried to convince myself but the crying continued. "Is anyone there?" The crying stopped immediately. Stupid! Why did I do that. What if something comes out and scares the crap out of me? Slowly I walked towards the dance room. I stepped in the room and the light. It was empty. I let out a sigh of relief. Maybe I should stay in the dorm after all.

------------------------------

"Are you ok?" Jimin asked me. I just nodded. There's no way I'll tell them about last night.

Hime POV

"Woah! Are you ok?!" BB asked me when she saw my face. I nodded.

"Your eyes are so puffy. What happened?" Areum asked.

"Not enough sleep, that's all." I replied.

"Are you really ok?" I nodded to Sarang's question.

"Good morning." BTS greeted us.

"Good morning." We replied.

"What happened to your eyes?" Jungkook asked.

"I didn't get enough sleep."

"Let's go to vocal classes first today." Sarang suggested.

"I'll pass. I can't sing." I said and walked off.

Suga POV

"I'll pass too. I'm a rapper." I said and walked off. "Hmm. Where should I go?" I smiled to myself. "I should get revenge. She spilled food on my three times." I went to find Hime.

She was sitting on a bench when she got a call. She put it on speaker. "Hello, aunty. What's up?" I hid behind a tree closest to her to listen in on her conversation.

"We're in trouble! Your parents called me on my cellphone. I added you to the call immediately."

"." She mumbled.

"I will un-mute them now." The aunt said.

"How's our baby girl!" The dad shouted.

"Hey dad. I'm doing ok."

"Do you like it there?"

"Yeah. Aunty's house is wonderful." She replied.

"What are you two doing right now?" Her mother asked.

"Watching TV/Eating breakfast." Hime and her aunt replied at the same time. She bit her bottom lip and made a '' expression. "Eating breakfast/Watching TV." They both switched answers.

"What are you two really doing?" Her mother questioned.

"Eating breakfast while watching TV." She replied quickly.

"Ok. What are you watching?"

"Aunty, why don't you tell dad and mom what we're watching?" She said.

"Right. We're watching a rerun of 'Oh My Venus'." The aunt stated.

"Oh, well, we just called to check up on you ladies to make sure everything is fine." The dad piped.

"We have to go now. Bye~" the mother chirped.

Hime sighed in relief. "Aunty, I think my life span got shorter by 10 years."

Her aunt laughed. "We're lucky they're only calling. Think about what will happen if they visited."

"Don't jinx it! Mom doesn't want me anywhere near Seungri. If mom ever found out that I went against her orders and attended Seungri, I'm dead meat."

"How do you like it there?" Her aunt asked.

"It's ok. I made new friends."

"Good for you! Well, I have to go work now. Bye love! Muah!" Her aunt hung up.

Hime looked up at the sky and sighed.

Hmm. Her mom doesn't want her to attend Seungri, yet she is here. Should I blackmail her with this? No. That's not good for BTS' image.

Hime POV

After the call I stared up at the sky for awhile. Oppa, will I survive this? I sighed and walked back to campus for acting class. When I got to the classroom, everyone from BTS was present except for Suga.

"Good." I breathe a sigh of relief.

"What's good?" I jumped and turned around coming face to face with Suga.

"I thought you won't be here." I said. "Your face ruined my good mood."

"I wanted to see your terrible acting." He retorted.

"You don't know anything about me." I asserted and joined the girls. I watched the other students play out their skits. It's very cliche.

"Next group." The teacher said.

The girls and I stood at the front of the class.

"We need a male." Areum said.

"If someone from BTS will volunteer, that would be really nice." Sarang smiled.

"I'll do it." Suga volunteered without hesitation. Why did he volunteer? I sighed.

Suga POV

We stood in front of each other. "Can you even act?" I asked.

"We'll see." She replied. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She opened her eyes and SMACK! Everyone gasped. Pain ran through my left cheek from her slap. I covered my throbbing cheek with my hand.

"What are you doing?!" I shouted at her.

Tears brimmed her eyes. "That's what I want to know. I love you! I love you so much, but how could you do this to me?"

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"You think that because you debuted, you're a big shot now!" Areum shouted.

"Wha-"

"She gave you everything!" Sarang interrupted me.

"How can you just act like you don't even know her! You told her that even after you debut you won't leave her!" BB yelled.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"Acting like you don't know now. I gave you everything! My heart, my soul, even my body!" Everyone gasped at what Hime said. "I bet even your own members in BTS doesn't know anything about us!"

"Wha-" Hime gagged and covered .

"A-are you ok?" I asked.

"Don't touch her!" Areum shouted.

"It's all because of you. Her body no longer belongs to her alone." Areum exclaimed.

"Huh?"

"She's pregnant with your child!" Sarang accused. Everyone gasped and looked at me then Hime.

"What?!" I shouted.

"Don't worry! You don't have to worry about anyone finding out about this because this will be the last time you see me. You will never get to see the face of your child! We are done!" Hime shouted.

"And scene!" All four girls said together. "Thank you!"

Everyone sighed in relief. "It was an act." "I thought that Suga might've got her pregnant for reals." "That was so dramatic." "That skit got my adrenaline going!" The students complimented their acting. I was left taken back from their acting.

"I'm going to go." I said and walked out in a daze. I went to the restroom and looked in the mirror. My cheek burned from her slap and it was a bright red against my pale skin. "That ! Did she really have to slap me that hard?!" I looked in the mirror again. "It hurts."

I came out of the restroom and bumped into Hime at the door. She was gonna walk away but I grabbed her hand. "Why did you slap me?"

"It's acting class."

"You didn't have to hit me that hard." I growled.

"I wasn't sure if you were good at acting or not so I had to for the best reaction." She bit her bottom lip.

"You!" I sighed. "Never mind." I walked off back to my room in the dorm and went to lay down in my bed. I set an alarm to ring in 10 minutes. I shouldn't be late for the rapping class. When the alarm went off I sat up and grabbed my phone. I opened the door and there was an ice pack and a note that read: The slap must have hurt. Use this to cool it down and keep it from swelling. I broke the ice pack and pressed it against my cheek.

Hime POV

After class the tRIo blocked us.

"How dare you hit my Suga oppa!" Yuri shouted.

"It was an act."

"But you really slapped him. How could you slap him and leave a mark on his beautiful white skin?!" Yuri raged.

"I wasn't sure if he could act or not. I needed it to be real for a perfect response." I stated.

"Don't ever hurt my oppa ever again. If it happens again, you're dead meat." She said and walked off with her friends.

"I'm so scared." I said sarcastically.

"Honestly, you slapped him a bit too hard." Sarang shook her head.

"It was an accident. He was standing closer than I thought he was. So the slap was harder than I intended."

"You should apologize." Areum suggested.

"I will. Later. I'm going to the restroom."

Suga POV

I went to the rapping class and of course that is there with her friends.

The teacher told them to try and write lyrics with their groups. We watched over them and I caught her looking at me. She would look at me and when I catch her staring she looks away. I walked towards her.

"Do you have a problem with me?" I whispered in her ear and she jumped.

"N-no." She stuttered.

"You keep staring at me." She mumbled something under her breath. "What was that? I didn't hear you."

"I'm sorry." She said. "I didn't mean to slap you that hard in acting class." She's biting her bottom lip again. Her lips are so beautiful. "Suga?"

"It's ok. I volunteered after all." I said and returned to BTS' side.

Hime POV

After the rap class we walked out the the tRIo blocked our way.

"You really like to block our way don't you." I said.

"Only because you keep getting close to my Suga oppa." Yuri said.

"We're not close."

"He whispered in your ear!" She shouted.

"Hime was just apologizing for hitting him too hard in acting class." Sarang spoke up for me.

"Shut up. Yuri isn't talking to you." Nari said.

"Sarang isn't talking to you either." BB retorted.

"Mind your own business." SooRi exclaimed.

"You mind your own business." Areum instructed.

"Hey, I won't get near your Suga oppa ok? Just don't bring my friends into these stupid fights." I said.

"Suga Oppa is mine!" Yuri declared.

"Ok." I nodded and walked off. Yuri tripped me and I fell on top of someone.

"Ow~" the person groaned from underneath me. I sat up and stared at him. Suga.

"Hime, get off him!" BB whispered.

"What?"

"You're sitting on his..." Areum pointed down.

I looked down and realized I was sitting on his crotch. "Get off me." My eyes widened and I scrambled off him breathing hard from embarrassment.

"I-it was an a-accident." I stuttered. I stood up and ran away embarrassed.

"Hime!" The girls shouted after me.

"Lucky you! You got so close to Suga!" BB lightly punched my arm.

"That was embarrassing!" I shouted.

"You sat on top of his crotch." Sarang looked at my with a wide grin on her face.

"Is he big?" Areum raised her eyes brows.

"Ah, he's...what are you trying to make me say, ert!"

"Aw~ you're blushing! You're blushing!" The three teased me.

Suga POV

Late at night I walked to the school studio again. I hope nothing creepy happens again. I walked through the corridor and so far, nothing was happening. It was quiet. Until I got closer to the dance room. The sobbing started again. I slowly walked towards the room as quietly as I can. I opened the door and yelled, "Who's there?!" I the light on my phone to look around. The person stopped sobbing and ran off dropping something. I flipped the light switch in the room. I walked over to the dropped item and picked it up. It was a cellphone. I clicked on the home button and the lock screen was a photo of a guy. Who is this?

------------------------------

I walked down the quiet corridor trying to find the owner of the cellphone. The sobbing continued and got louder and louder as I approached the dance room. The light was on and I saw a figure sitting in the corner of the room. "Hey." I said putting my hand on her shoulder and turning her around.

"Oppa!" She screamed blood coming down her head with her face half rotten.

"Aaaah!" I screamed and sat up in bed. I looked at the clock. It read one pm. I wiped the cold sweat off my forehead and steadied my breathing. I looked at the mysterious cellphone. I asked around to find the owner of the phone but no one knows him. It's been two days and no one claimed the phone yet. Who does it belong to?

Hime POV

After eating lunch I went to go put the tray away but Suga bumped into me and the food spilled on his clothes.

"It's been awhile since that happened." I said. "Still hungry?"

"You like pissing me off don't you?"

"It wasn't me. It was you." I said.

"You! Do you hate me?" He asked.

"Not at all. You're a celebrity after all."

"You keep doing this to me." He growled.

"But you're the one who bumped into me."

"Whatever." He said.

"Yah." Yuri shouted. She pushed my shoulder. "Why do you always do that to my Suga Oppa. He doesn't like you."

"It's ok. I don't like him either."

"Suga oppa. Did you hear that. She said she doesn't like you." Yuri cried.

"I heard." Suga confirmed. "So, you do hate me."

"Oh, hate is such a strong word. I just don't like BTS."' I shrugged.

People in the cafeteria gasped. "You don't like BTS?!"

"I guess they're ok." I said returning the tray and walked off.

Suga POV

I had to return to my room to change. How could she not like BTS? I pondered the rest of the day why she doesn't like BTS. Around 8 pm the members were tired so they went to sleep early. I didn't feel tired so I went to the school. Gotta go to the studio and try to be productive. The lights were in the dance room. I went inside but it was empty. There were belongings on the ground. I walked over to look at it. Next to the bag was a video camera. I wonder who it belongs to. I picked it up and turn it on.

"We're going to check up on my sister right now." The male behind the camera said. "Oh, oh, oh. She's writing." The person slowly walked in her room and turned off the lights.

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Hime. Happy birthday to you." The light turned back on and the person set the cake on her desk. "Make a wish." Hime clasped her hand together and made a wish. She opened her eyes and blew out the candle. The brother immediately grabbed cream off the cake and tried to wipe it on Hime's cheek. She dodged and he hit her eye instead.

"Ow!" She laughed. "Oppa! What are you doing?!" She continued laughing. "You got my eye."

"I'm sorry!" The brother shouted. "Are you ok? I meant to get your cheeks."

"I know." Hime continued to laugh. "I'm ok. I'm ok." She reassured her brother. "Thank you for the cake, though it was for my eye and not me." She said wiping her eye down with some tissues.

"What did you wish for?"

"Your health and happiness."

"Yah! You should've wished to be a celebrity! Why waste a wish on me?"

"I can become a celebrity with efforts, but you can't maintain health and happiness with efforts alone."

"Oh, my sister is so sweet!" He pinched her cheeks.

"Because I love you."

Someone snatch the camera right out of my hand. I looked up and saw the owner looking at me with a blank expression.

"I-I didn't mean to-" She ignored me, grabbed her bag and walked off. She was smiling and laughing in the video. Ever since I met her, not once have I seen her smile or laugh. Is the one in the video the real her?

------------------------------

"-ga. Suga. Suga!" The members shouted snapping me back to my senses.

"Are you ok?" Jimin asked.

"...I'm fine." I replied.

"You sure?" Rap monster asked.

"Yeah." I nodded. We walked down the corridor for lunch and we met the Hime and her friends at the door. She looked at me and didn't say anything. Without a greeting she just rolled her eyes and walked in.

"Hi. Bye." Her friends said quickly and followed after her.

"Man, she really hates you." Hobi stated.

"Whatever." I said and entered the cafeteria.

She was sitting at a table alone eating her food. I grabbed my food and went to sit next to her. "Where are your friends?"

"Restroom." She continued eating.

"Listen, about yesterday-"

"I didn't know that you like sticking your nose into people's personal things." She cut me off and kept eating.

"I didn't m-"

"It's ok." She interjected me and shoved more food in .

"I'm s-"

"Just drop it." She said. "I already said it's ok." She stood up with her tray and walked away.

"What did you do to her?" Jungkook asked me.

"Nothing." I denied and shoved food in my mouth.

Hime POV

I walked out of the cafeteria and went in the restroom. I stood in front of the sink and looked at my reflection. Suga is always popping up around me. When I try to avoid him, he seems to appear even more. I sighed. I splashed water on my face and dried it. I walked out and someone pulled me away. The pushed me onto the ground against the dumpster in the back of the school. I looked up and scoffed.

"What do you want?"

"I've said it already but I'll say it again because you don't seem to understand." Yuri growled. "Suga oppa is mine. Stay away from my Suga oppa."

"I'm avoiding him, but he keeps showing up around me. I don't even know how that is happening."

"That just means you aren't trying hard enough!" Nari shouted.

"No. It means that Suga might be following me."

"Don't think so highly of yourself. Why would would Suga follow you?" SooRi asked.

"Maybe he likes me." I suggested. "You never know. Now, if you're done, I should be going now." I tried to walk past them but Yuri grabbed me by my hair and pulled me back. She threw me onto the ground again. I sighed annoyed and looked behind them. "Suga." I said standing up. The three turned around to look and I ran off.

Suga POV

I was walking down the corridor when someone bumped into me and realized it was Hime. "Hey." I called out but she ignored me and ran into the closest room. I heard rapid footsteps and turned towards the direction they were coming from. Yuri, Nari and SooRi stopped and fixed themselves in front of me.

Yuri cleared . "Suga oppa." She purred. "Have you seen anyone run past here?"

"I barely got here. I didn't see anyone." I replied.

"Thank you." She gave me a sweet smile and they took off running. I opened the door and Hime was nowhere to be seen. I walked inside and looked behind the podium. There she is.

"They're gone." I said. She looked up at me with an annoyed expression and stood up to walk away. I grabbed her hand. "Are you not going to thank me?"

She pulled her hand away. "There is no reason to."

"I saved you."

"You!" She started. "It's because of you that I'm in this mess."

"What? I don't get it."

"Yuri wants me to stay away from you so...get your...g-girly white skin...and...and..." she looked me up and down. "s-stupid clothes...and...and...u-ugly...u-ugly...hair...away from me." She finished.

"Took you awhile to finish that thought." I said. "You're not very good at insulting others, are you?"

"I didn't know what to say!" She exclaimed. "Anyways, just stay away from me."

"No. After hearing you say that," I walked towards her and backed her up against the classroom wall both my arms on either side of her body. Her hands were tightly clenched in front of her chest. I leaned in close to her face making her turn away. "I want to get closer to you."

She pushed me away with pink tints coloring her cheeks. She ran out and I chuckled. Cute. I gasped at myself. Did I just think she was cute?! I slammed my head against the podium harder than I intended. "Ow!" I rubbed my forehead to decrease the pain.

------------------------------

"What happened to your forehead?" Jin pointed out.

"Are you ok?" Jimin asked.

"I'm fine. It's nothing serious."

"What happened?" Rap monster asked. I remembered Hime's pink tinted cheeks and chuckled.

"Are you sure you're ok?" Jungkook questioned me.

"You're not on drugs are you?" V added.

"Do you want to die?" I growled. I stood up and walked into my room. I sat on my bed with my music notebook. I kept remembering Hime's pink tinted cheeks. Her position reminded me of something from the old days. I smiled and shook my head multiple times.

V POV

We all watched Suga. He is sitting on his bed with his music notebook in his hand. He kept zoning out and smiling to himself. He shook his multiple times to rid himself of whatever he's thinking of but he dives right back into it. We looked at each other.

"Is he really ok?" Hope asked. We all shrugged.

"He'll snap out of it soon, right?" Jungkook looked at the rest of us for answers. Once again we all shrugged without an answer.

Suga POV

"Where is it? Where is it?" I mumbled to myself.

"What are you looking for?" Jin asked.

"The mysterious lyrics."

"What for?"

"To see if I can add on to it or find the owner. One or the other." I jumbled all my things around and something fell hitting my foot. "Ow!" I rubbed my foot. It's the cellphone. "I forgot I had this. I still can't find the owner."

"Does that even belong to a student here?" Jungkook asked.

"It should. I found it in the dance room." The members all looked at each other.

"We still think it belongs to a ghost." V stated.

"It doesn't!"

"You can't even find the owner!" Hobi shouted.

"Whatever." I said and walked out with the phone in hand. I pressed the home button but it didn't do anything. "Maybe it needs to charge." I went back inside and the others looked at me. "I came for the charger." I said grabbing a charger and left again. I went to the dance room since I found the phone there. I charged the phone and soon it . I looked at the guy in the picture again. Who are you? Suddenly the phone started ringing and I couldn't believe who was calling it.

Hime POV

I lost my brother's phone for 3 days now. I've been calling it but it kept going to voice mail. Maybe the battery died. I doesn't hurt to try again after the xth time for the 3rd day. Suddenly I heard the phone ringing. This is the ringtone that my brother used for me. I ran towards the direction it was coming from. When I reached the outside of the dance room, the door opened making me jump in surprise. The phone was ringing in Suga's hand.

"So," Suga looked at the caller ID. "'Precious Hime', who is this guy?"

Suga POV

"You don't need to know." She answered my question.

"Is he your boyfriend?" I asked.

"So what if he is." For some reason, that answered annoyed me. Before I realized what I was doing, I tossed the phone out the window. "What is wrong with you?!" She yelled at me. "The phone didn't do anything wrong! Why did you throw it?" I was speechless. I, myself, don't even know why I threw it.

"Um...I...uh...you see..."

She shook her head in disapproval and ran out to fetch the phone. "I didn't mean to." I finished to myself. Great. I'm pretty sure she hates me even more now.

We went to rap class and the teacher told the class to play a questionnaire game instead of focusing on rapping. Lazy teacher. The teacher will buy the winner free lunch though. The students enthusiastically grouped with their friends for the game while my members and I come up with questions.

"Ok, let's start with easy questions." I said as the MC. "What is my hometown?" Many students raised their hand. "Yuri."

"Daegu." She replied.

"Correct." I confirmed.

"What is Rap Monster's ideal type? Hime."

"A girl who looks good in a white T-shirt, jeans, and red converse."

"Correct." I nodded. The questions went on and on. Hime answered a lot of questions, but there were more to come.

"In Osaka, we were to complete undercover missions. Who failed? Hime."

"Rap Monster, Jimin, J-hope."

"Correct."

"What was Jungkook's undercover mission? Hime."

"Get Jimin to say 'thank you'."

"What was the penalty for failing the mission? Hime."

"Drinking bitter tea."

"All of BTS were victims of the same secret camera prank. What was my reaction? Hime."

"You continued dancing."

"And?"

"She pressed multiple floor buttons and you got flustered and tried to cancel it out."

"And?"

"When she was pushed against you, you had your hand clench tightly in front of your body and wished she could back off a bit."

"Correct." I said. That was exactly what happened.

"When did Jungkook tell Jimin 'I want you'?" The class has been silent unsure of the answer for quite some time now and Hime was the only one answering them.

Hime slowly raised her hand up. "BTS Now 3. You guys were doing a photo shoot in Chicago."

"Correct!" Jungkook and Jimin shouted together.

"You know an awful lot for someone who doesn't like BTS." I stated.

"You don't know anything about me." She said.

"That's all of our questions. The winner is Hime's group." I announced.

Hime POV

"Yay! Free lunch!" I shouted.

"How did you remember all of that?!" Sarang shouted.

"Some of their questions was from their beginning debut years." BB hit my arm.

"Are you sure you're not a fan of BTS?" Areum asked. I didn't answer her question and just continued walking.

"How did you answer all those questions?" Yuri asked. "You must've cheated somehow."

"Get mad if you want, it won't change the fact that my team won." I said. "Free lunch!" I walked past them and Yuri tripped me. I fell down and landed somewhere I shouldn't have.

Suga POV

How could Hime remember so much about us and not be a fan? She must be lying about not being a fan. Maybe she wanted to look cool. Or get our attention like Yuri mentioned. I wasn't paying attention and I was suddenly taken down by the force of someone's weight. Her face was buried in my crotch. Everyone around us gasped.

"Hime." I said. She pulled away from my crotch, but not completely away. "Are you ok?" She shook her head and accidentally rubbed against me. She let out a squeak and I jolted. "D-don't rub." I breathed out. "Can you move away?"

"I'm too embarrassed to move." She whispered so only I can hear.

"It's more embarrassing to stay like this. People are staring." She tried to move but her hand were shaky and she ended up falling onto my crotch again. She let out a louder squeak this time and pulled away burying her face in her knees totally freaked. Great. I'm hard. I stood up and princess carried Hime away from the scene with BTS following right behind me. Jin quickly opened the door for me and I put Hime down in my room. She kept covering her face.

"Hey!" I pried her hands from her face. She had tears welling in her eyes, her cheeks and ears red from embarrassment.

"Ah!" She screamed and covered her eyes. "Why are you hard, you ert!"

"I can't help it! My lower half has a mind of its own! I'm a guy, y'know!" I shouted. "And you were the one who shoved her face in my crotch! Not once but twice!"

"They tripped me! And I tried to move away but my hands were shaky because I was nervous!" She yelled. "I told you to stay away from me! You even threw my phone outside. I still remember that!"

"You! You were calling with a different phone. Why do you have two phones anyways?!"

"Why do you care?! And don't yell at me when you have a hard on! Take care of it and stay away from me!" She shouted and walked out.

"Who's fault do you think it is?!" I exclaimed. I sat on the toilet for a lone time trying to cool down but my bottom half isn't listening. I sighed.

"Suga." Rap Monster knocked on the door. "You've been in there for a long time. Just e and get it over it."

"I don't want to!" I shouted.

"Are you going to sleep in there then?" Hobi asked.

"I might!" I replied. "Leave me alone."

"Ok. We're leavin'~." Jimin cooed. I took a deep breath and sighed. I can't believe I'm gonna do this. I unbuckled my belt and reluctantly touched myself. That ! I want her to submit to me. I'll make her submit to me. Submit to me. Submit. She would be on her knees with tears welling in her eyes and cheeks red from embarrassment. Those pretty lips will moan my name. "Yoongi." My body jolted and I steadied my breathing.

"Oh my god!" I shouted. I just jacked off to her! I cleaned myself up and walked out of the restroom.

"Finally done?" Rap Monster asked a smug smile on his face. The members were all sitting around waiting for me to come out.

They looked at me in silence and suddenly started laughing.

"You got a hard on!" Jin laughed.

"You jacked off to her didn't you?" Hobi joked.

I kicked him. "Do you want to die?!"

Their laughter wouldn't die down. I walked out pissed to a park near the school. I just want to be in a place away from others right now. I laid down and looked at the stars. Why do I keep humiliating myself like this?!

------------------------------

28/11/2016, 4:11 PM