Chapter 3

Blood, Sweat & Tears

Hime POV

"Hello." I said the the worker at the front desk of the dorms.

"Hello!" She greeted me with a bright smile.

"Hello, I want to check in?

"Name?"

"Hime. Kim Hime."

The lady typed my name into the computer and smiled. "Kim Hime room 401." She went to the back and brought out a key. "This is for you to keep for the time being. You will return that key when you are no longer a student of Seungri." She said. "Here is your name tag and your school uniform."

"Thank you." I said accepting the said items and walked off. I looked at my uniform. "You planned to convince me even if I refused to come, didn't you aunty?" I mumbled to myself and sighed. I opened the door to my room and it was a mess. Shoes were all over the door area and clothes were thrown all over the room. There were trash of takeout food on the floor mixed with trash of other junk food.

"Is this really a girl's dorm room? It's so messy." I said stepping inside trying not to step on clothes or trash. I went to check my closet. "At least my closet is empty." I opened my suitcase and began to hang my clothes in the closet. After I was done I look at the room. "I guess it's time to clean." I picked up the clothes dividing them by clean or dirty and threw out all the trash. I mopped the floors and even cleaned the window. "I'm done!" I shouted staring out the window.

Click.

"Woah! Our room is so clean!"

"I thought we were gonna come in to a dirty room again."

I turn around and came face to face with three other girls.

"Hello." I said.

"Did you clean our room?" I nodded.

"Are you the cleaning lady?" Another asked.

"No. I'm your new roommate."

"Oh! Hi! I'm Chae Areum.

"I'm Bang Bora. Call me BB."

"I'm Song Sarang."

"And you are?" The three said in sync.

"Kim Hime."

"Kim Hime! Nice to meet you." The three girls said in sync once again.

"Did you really clean our room?" Areum asked. I nodded.

"Did you throw out the trash?" Sarang asked. I nodded once again.

"Did you separate our clothes basket into clean and dirty?" I nodded.

"You're awesome!" All three shouted.

"Well, the room was dirty so...I just mixed all your clothes...I didn't know which belong to whom so..."

"It's ok! We all share clothes anyways." Sarang said.

"Not underwear though." BB shook her head. "Never underwear."

"Though, I gotta say, we just laundry them all together. So it doesn't really matter." Areum shrugged.

"So, how does this school work?" I asked.

"You...don't know?" Sarang asked.

"I don't know." I shook my head.

"That's no good!" BB shouted. "Come with me!"

"W-where are we going?"

"To eat! We're gonna tell you everything we know about this school."Areum shouted.

"R-right now? All of us?" I questioned.

"Of course! We're friends now." Sarang said.

We all grabbed some food from the cafeteria and sat down at one of the many tables.

"First of all, welcome to Seungri!" Areum shouted.

"Thanks."

"This is, of course, the cafeteria. It's open from 7am to 7pm. After 7pm, we can't buy food from the cafeteria anymore." BB said. "It's important info."

"You can go to any classes you want." Sarang commented.

"What? We don't have like, a schedule or anything?" I asked shoving food in my mouth.

"We do, but it's not like other schools where you have to attend the classes. It's open for all the students." Areum replied.

"Specific classes at specific times. You choose if you want to attend or not. You don't have to go to classes everyday." BB added. "Kinda like college."

"But if you want to debut faster, it is highly recommended that you go to classes everyday." Sarang nodded. "That's why people go to their classes."

"I like this school. You get to choose what you want to do for the day." BB said. "I like to attend the dancing classes."

"I like vocal classes." Sarang replied.

"I like rapping classes." Areum chimed in.

After eating, they showed me around the whole school. There's a bulletin board specifically for the class' subject, rooms and times on it. They showed me the studio room and dancing rooms.

"I need to use the restroom." I said.

"Ok. Go straight then turn left then the first building on the right." Areum directed.

"We'll wait for you here." I nodded and left for the restroom. After I'm finished with my business, I washed my hands and a girl bumped into me. I didn't say anything and continued to wash my hands.

"Hey." The girl called out. I looked up at her through the mirror.

"Yes?"

"You bumped into me. Apologize."

"It was you who bumped into me though." I retorted. She scoffed.

"Do you know who she is?" One of her friend asked.

"She is Kim Yuri!" The other one stated.

"So?" I said turning off the faucet.

"Apologize." All three said in sync.

"Why should I? You're the one at fault, not me." I wiped my hands dry with paper towels and walked out of the restroom.

"Hey!" The girls walked after me. One stopped me in my tracks and turned me to face them.

I sighed. "What now?"

"I'm Lee Nari." She said.

"Ok, so?"

"I'm Han SooRi."

"I don't care who you are." I said and turned away but they ran in front of me and blocked my path. I let out another sigh.

"Hime!" Areum shouted. "What happened?" She looked at the other girls.

"Why are you with them?" BB asked.

"Your friend here bumped into me." Yuri stated.

"I was washing my hands and she bumped into me." I protested.

"We're sorry ok?" Sarang said. "Let's go." The three pulled me away.

"Yah! Yah!" I pulled away from the girls and looked back at the direction we just came from. "Why do we have to apologize to those girls. I didn't do anything wrong."

"You're new here, you don't know her." Areum said. "We like to call these three 'The tRIo'."

"That's punny." I laughed.

"Yuri is Rap Monster's little sister." Sarang whispered.

"Rap Monster like BTS' leader Rap Monster?" I asked.

"How many Rap Monsters do you know?" BB said in a duh tone.

"So? Doesn't mean we have to be scared or submit to her."

"Yeah, but her brother is a celebrity. What if she snitched on us to Rap Monster and BTS don't like us when we debut?" Areum said.

"Pfft. Aren't you thinking too far in the future. Even if she did tell him, he'll forget it, don't you think?" I laughed.

"This is a serious issue." Sarang nodded.

"No it's not." I denied. "Rap Monster is gonna hold a grudge for his sister? That's a bit unprofessional, don't you think?"

"Whatever. Let's go shower. I'm all sticky it's gross." Areum said.

"Ok." We all agreed and got our supplies.

"This is the dorm baths." Sarang announced.

"It's open from 6am to 10pm." Areum added.

"I've never done this before." I said washing myself in the bath.

"What?" Sarang said.

"You've never bathe with other girls before? In a big group?" BB asked.

I shook my head. "You'll get used to it." Areum said.

After the shower, we went back to our room.

"Wasn't that fun?" Sarang asked. I nodded.

"What are you good at?" Areum asked me. "BB is a dancer and a vocal, Sarang is a vocal, I'm a rapper, and what are you?"

"I'm a rapper too." I replied.

"That's cool!" Areum shouted. "Hehehe. Another one on my rapping team."

"Let's go to class together tomorrow." BB said.

"Yeah." We all said in sync and went to sleep.

[Next day]

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. The alarm sounded and I looked at the time. 6:45. I got up and looked around. The other girls were still sleeping.

"Wake up." I shook Areum.

"What time is it?" She said groggily.

"6:45." I replied. "Sarang. BB. 6:45. Wake up. Wake up."

"Mm." They nodded. We all got ready and left for school. It was 7:20 when we arrived at school. We went to look at the bulletin board.

"Dance at 9 today." Areum announced.

"Vocal lessons at 10." Sarang said.

"Rap classes at 11." BB stated.

"There's an earlier rap class at 9 with dancing." I pointed it out.

"Ah, we like to attend all our classes together." Sarang said.

"Oh, I think I get it." I chuckle. "Are you three trying to be multitalented? Sounds interesting. I'll go along with you girls. By the way, acting class at 12."

"Even if you don't want to, we planned to drag you with us!" BB shouted. "Acting class at 12 it is."

"Let's go get breakfast before we go to class at 9." As soon as Areum finished a black van pulled up. Everyone looked at the van.

The door opened and, "it's BTS!" Someone shouted. Girls screamed and ran towards them making a huge crowd.

"Oh my god! It's BTS!" BB yelled.

"I can't believe they're here!" Sarang screamed.

"Ugh." I rolled my eyes.

"What's wrong? You don't like BTS?" Areum asked. I didn't reply and just gave her a half assed smile.

"We love BTS!" The three girls shouted in sync.

"We going for breakfast or what?" I growled.

"But, BTS IS HERE!!" The three kept fangirling.

"Well, I'm hungry so..." I trailed off. BTS walked inside the school with a bunch of girls tailing after them.

"Did you see them? They're so beautiful!" BB squealed.

"Yeah yeah. I just want to eat. I'm hungry." I said.

"Ok! Let's go eat!" Areum grumbled and we all went to the cafeteria.

RapMon POV

"I can't believe we're really here." Suga growled poking at his food in front of him.

"We only have ourselves to blame." I said.

"If we didn't have the fallout, we wouldn't be here." Jin whispered.

[Flashback]

We were dancing when V accidentally bumped into J-hope and they both toppled onto the ground.

"Ow." The both mumbled.

"Can't you boys dance better?!" Bang PD-nim shouted. "Concentrate!"

We continued to dance and Suga stepped on my feet making me stumble and bumping into Jin who bumped into Jungkook.

"Ow!" The three of us hissed.

"What's wrong with you?" Jin shouted at me.

"It was an accident." I said calmly. "Suga stepped on my foot."

"You were supposed to go the other way!" Suga shouted.

"No, you were." Jungkook pointed out. We all ended up shouting and blaming each other for the mistakes.

"Stop!" We all went silent. "Seriously, what is wrong with you boys. Not only can you not dance but you are messing up on your parts of the song and turning against each other?! Suga, the lyrics that you submitted to me, I think it will not sell. They're terrible!" Bang PD shouted. "Rap Monster, as a leader, what do you have to say for all these mistakes."

"Preparing for a comeback, having a comeback, and doing promotions in a cycle repeatedly, we're burning out." I spoke out.

"You're saying you want to quit?!" The PD shouted.

"No, I-I think we need a break."

"Break? We don't need a break!" J-hope said.

"Yes we do!" "Your dancing ." "Your rapping ." "Your lyrics ." "You aren't doing anything." "You're useless." We all started shouting at each other again.

"Stop! Stop!" The PD shouted and we all stopped. "Stand in line. Now!" We all did what he said and stood shoulder to shoulder. "I think Rap Monster is right. You all need a break. Go back to where you came from and do not come back to BigHit until you have all cooled your head, you hear me?!"

"Yes." We mumbled weakly.

"I can't hear you!" He shouted.

"Yes!" We yelled back.

"Pack your stuff and go!" He ordered and left the room.

After he left we all sighed.

"Go back to where we came from. What does that mean?" Jimin asked.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked.

"Seungri!" Jungkook, J-hope and I said in sync.

"That's right." Jin commented. "We were Seungri students before we were scouted."

"We have to go back to Seungri?" Suga huffed annoyed.

"We get a break from work?" Jimin asked.

"Not really." I said. "Seungri is a performing arts school. We can find ourselves again in Seungri."

[Flashback end]

"I'm sorry." Suga sighed. "It's my fault we're here. PD-nim didn't like my new lyrics."

"You're not the only one at fault. We are all at fault. As a group, we need to contribute more, and shouldn't rely on you all the time for producing our songs." I said.

"But look on the bright side." V started. "We get to be Seungri students again for the time being. We can do what we did years ago before we debuted."

"Dancing, singing, and rapping for fun. We didn't stress about preparing for our comebacks." Jungkook added.

"Everything we did here was fun. It's was almost stress free." Jimin stated.

"I have to say, meeting you guys and hanging out here as students of Seungri was one of my most treasured memories." Jin commented.

"Same here." J-hope agreed. "I enjoyed my time here."

"If you're done with breakfast, let's go." Suga said.

"Suga, wa-" Too late. Suga stood up and hit the girl behind him. Her tray of food spilled all over Suga. Everyone gasped at the scene before them.

The girl picked up the tray and without apologizing turn to walk away but Suga grabbed her by the arm.

"Aren't you going to apologize?" Suga asked.

"You're the one who bumped into me. You're lucky I finished the food and the broth is cold or else you would've burned yourself." She replied.

"I'm sorry?" Suga said confused that she didn't apologize and blamed him instead.

"Apologies accepted." She said and turned away but Suga grabbed her once more.

"I didn't apologize."

"You said 'I'm sorry'."

"Do you think you're funny?!" Suga asked.

"No, but you are." She said. "You have some food here." She pointed at his face. She pulled her arm away from Suga and walked off.

"It's yours!" Suga said through clenched teeth.

I looked at the other members. I'm pretty we're all thinking the same thing: Lazy Suga is riled up?

Suga POV

That ! I glared at her back.

"Pfft. Kekeke. Hahaha." I looked at the rest of the members. They were trying to hold in their laughter.

"It's not funny. Let's go! I need to change!" I stormed off towards the boys' dorm. That humiliated me. Me! The great Suga! If I ever see her again I'll...I'll...she'll feel my wrath!

"I gotta say, that was pretty funny though." J-hope snickered.

"Shut up." I grumbled.

"Hey, it's actually your fault, not hers. I tried to warn you but you stood up in a flash." Rap Monster laughed.

"Shut up!" I growled once again.

"You guys want drinks?" V asked and left without receiving our replies.

After changing, V handed me my drink and said, "That girl that you bumped into-"

"Don't talk about her." I said annoyed and walked out.

"She nice!" V yelled after me. I shook my head in disapproval. There's no way that is nice! Rap Monster took us to our first class of the day: dancing at 9. I looked at the students in the room, and I spotted that . You are so dead!

Areum POV

"Hime!" Sarang squealed. "How does it feel?"

"How does what feel?"

"Don't play dumb!" BB hit Hime's arm.

"What are you talking about?" She asked.

"Suga oppa! He held your arm and talked to you!" I screamed in excitement.

"I saw you. You were so calm. If it was me, I might just faint in his arms." Sarang piped. Us three girls started squealing and fangirling about BTS. Hime looked at us with a wtf face.

"What?" BB asked. Hime shook her head no.

"I asked you before but didn't get an answer, so I'll ask again. Do you not like BTS?" I asked.

"You don't like BTS?!" Sarang and BB shouted shocked.

"It's not that I don't like them...it's just..." We stared at her desperate for an answer. "Its personal. I don't want to say it."

"Personal? How personal?" BB pressed her for an answer.

"...very...I'm going ahead." She rushed off.

"Hey-"

I grabbed BB cutting her off. "Hey! Areum, I was gonna press her for more answers."

"Don't. Didn't you see her. Hime looked like she was gonna cry."

"She did?" BB looked at Sarang for confirmation. Sarang just nodded in agreement.

Hime POV

I ran off to the restroom as fast as I could. I splashed water on my face and looked in the mirror. I hope they didn't see me looking like I was gonna cry. I grabbed towels and wipe my face down. I threw it in the trash and turned around. The tRIo was standing there blocking my way.

"Yesterday, you bumped into me. Today, you bumped into my Suga oppa. Not only did you bump into him, you poured your food on him." Yuri shook her head in disapproval.

"Correction #1: you bumped into me yesterday when I was washing my hands. Correction #2: your Suga oppa abruptly stood up bumping me and spilled my food on himself." I said and tried to leave but they blocked me. I rolled my eyes annoyed. "What do you want from me?"

"Don't let your clumsy self near my BTS oppa. They'll get hurt because of your clumsiness."

"Are you done?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Then move." I forced myself in between and walked off. Its not my fault that he spilled my food all over himself! I bumped into another person and he spilled his drinks on the floor.

"My apologies. I wasn't looking." I scrambled to pick up his drinks and hand it to him. I froze at the sight of the person in front of me.

"You're the girl that made Suga hyung mad." He said with his deep voice and his square smile appeared on his bright face.

"I didn't mean to." I mumbled and bit my bottom lip in guilt.

"I know." He laughed. "Do you want one?" He offered me a drink.

"It's for your members isn't it?"

"I can always get another one." He took out a sharpie from his back pocket. Why does he carry sharpies with him?

"What's your name, beautiful."

"Hime. Kim Hime."

He wrote on the bottle and handed it to me. "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Bye." He walked off. A smile formed on my lips. I gasped and slapped myself. That was close.

"Hime!" Sarang shouted. I turned around and the three girls were standing there. "Ready for class?" I nodded.

"What's that?" BB asked.

"Oh, a drink."

"Let me see." Areum pulled it out of my hands. "Did V give this to you?!" I nodded.

"No way!" BB shouted snatching the bottle from Areum.

"I want to see too!" Sarang shouted.

I pulled the bottle away from the three of them. "It's mine. He gave it to me."

"You said you don't like BTS!" The three shouted together.

"Hey, this very bottle has a celebrity's signature on it. I can sell it for money." I defended myself and put my hand out. "$100 if you want it."

"Stingy!" All three shouted at me.

"It's all about the money!" I shouted and ran off with the girls chasing after me. I put the drink in my locker and we walked to our first class of the day: dance.

Suga POV

"1,2,3. Bang! Tan! Hello, we are BTS!" We did the group introduction as always. I glared at the . You are going down!

"What are you guys doing here?" A girl asked.

"Well, we're on vacation." Rap Monster started. "Bang SiHyuk said that we were working too hard and needed a break so here we are."

"Seungri was where we met each other so we thought 'why not'?" Jin shrugged.

"Honestly, we miss this place." J-hope nodded.

"Yes, it's great to be back." Jimin added.

"Also," Jungkook began, "we thought about observing you all."

"So, let's begin!" V shouted excitedly.

"Woo!" The students cheered. A small smile was forcing its way into her lips. Who is she looking at? I looked at my members and I looked back at her. Her friends leaned in and whispers in her ears. Her eyes met mine and her vivid smile disappeared completely. She whispered something into her friend's ear.

"Suga. Suga!" Rap Monster called me.

"I'm sorry. What?" I asked.

"Just because you're unmotivated doesn't mean you should zone out on us." J-hope said.

"Anyways, tell us what we're gonna do in dance class today." Rap Monster repeated himself.

"Ah." I said coming back to my senses. "We're gonna judge your dancing. You guys know how to dance to our songs right? Any volunteers?" Everyone raised their hand enthusiastically except for her. She rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Well, why don't BTS each pick a student." The teacher suggested. Each member picked a student.

"Waiting on you Suga hyung~." Jimin cooed.

"You." I pointed at her. Her friend pointed at herself. "Not you. The one next to you."

Hime POV

"Hey." BB leaned in and whispered in my ears. "Suga oppa is looking at you."

I looked at Suga. "More like glaring at me." BTS started picking students to do the dances and Suga was last.

"You." He pointed towards my direction.

"Me?" BB pointed at herself.

"Not you. The one next to you."

"Her?" BB asked.

"Yes her."

"Girl, Suga chose you!" Sarang shouted excitedly.

"Go up there!" Areum shouted and pulled me up. They gave me a light shove to go to the front of the class with the other students. I looked at them. They gave me a 'hwaiting' fist pump. I rolled my eyes.

"Ok! Now that we have some students up here, let's begin!" V shouted.

"Put on the music!" Jimin yelled.

Boy in Luv started playing and everyone started dancing except me.

"Wait wait wait!" J-hope said. "Why are you not dancing?"

"You do know our dances right?" Jin asked.

"No. I'm just wondering why we have to dance to your songs, to BTS' songs. I mean, really? You're not the only idol group out there." I said.

"...ok. Um, w-we can-"

"No!" Yuri interrupted Jungkook. "They are BTS, so it's obvious they will put on their own songs. If you didn't want to dance, you shouldn't have raised your hands."

"Yuri, stop." Rap Monster said and she pouted at her brother's attitude.

"I didn't raise my hand." I spoke up. "But Suga here, chose me for no reason. No wait. There is a reason. It's your form of revenge right? For this morning? I didn't raise my hand so you assumed that I couldn't dance to your songs and that's why you picked me. You wanted to humiliate me in front of the class right? Well, sorry, that's not gonna happen. There's a reason I don't dance to BTS, and it's not because I can't dance to BTS." I ran my hand through my hair and went to sit down at my spot.

"...um...ok! Anyone else want to dance in her spot?" Jin asked.

"I recommend her." I pointed at BB.

"Ok. Come on up." V said. At the end of the competition, BB was announced as the winner.

"Yay!" Sarang shouted.

"As expected of a dancer!" Areum high fived her.

"You danced beautifully." I complimented her.

"Thank you." She chirped.

Suga POV

After the class ended, she looked at my one last time before she left with her friends. It took no time at all before the female students surrounded us. They kept asking for signatures and pictures. I'm annoyed but they're fans so I had to be nice. Yuri came and shooed the fangirls away.

"Hi, BTS oppa!" She purred.

"Hi Yuri." We all replied.

"Suga oppa, I can't believe you picked that girl. You know she's acting like she doesn't like you guys because she wants your attention." She ranted.

"Honestly, she's a fangirl too, but she wants attention so...she has to act that way." Nari said.

Yuri nudged SooRi. "Uh...she bumped into Yuri yesterday?" SooRi stated.

"Yeah she did oppa. She didn't even apologize to me." Yuri pouted.

"Are you sure you weren't the one who bumped into her?" Rap Monster asks.

"I didn't!" She denied. Rap Monster gave her a 'yeah, right' face. "Oh, you don't believe me?! Whatever! I'm going to vocal lessons now." She stormed off with her friends.

"We are going there too." Jimin spoke but they had already disappeared and he shrugged it off.

"Let's go." Rap Monster said with a sigh. When we got to the vocal lessons class, the was there with her friends too. She sighed and rolled her eyes the moment she saw me. She annoys me. I gritted my teeth.

"Calm down." Jimin whispered in my ear. He grabbed my hand and unclenched my fist. "You're gonna hurt your palms if you clench you fist too hard."

"I didn't even realize it." I said.

"Today BTS has a game for you guys." The teacher announced. "Let's dive right into it and not waste time."

"Well, we have a box with a term on it. We want you to sing part of a song with that term in it." Rap Monster said. "Jungkook, example."

Jungkook pulled out a piece of paper. "Heart." He read and showed us the paper. 🎶Why are you shaking up my heart? Why are you shaking up my heart? Why are you shaking up my heart? Shaking up, shaking up🎶

"Alright, now that you had an example, time to do it!" Jin shouted.

"Get in line please. No shoving, we don't want anyone to get hurt." Jimin stated.

"Caramel!" Sarang shouted. "Hm~" she thought for awhile. "Oh!" 🎶Baby baby, you’re a caramel macchiato Your scent is still sweet on my lips Baby baby tonight~🎶

"Intoxicated." Areum gave the paper to BTS and started rapping. 🎶If only I had just one day I want to peacefully fall asleep intoxicated with your sweet scent. If there’s a chance in my busy schedule I want to put my body in your warm and deep eyes🎶

"Are all these terms from their songs or something?" I complained.

"Shh." BB hushed me. I just rolled my eyes. "Break up." 🎶Girl, just tell me you wanna break up Girl, just tell me it wasn’t love I have no courage to say that Give me my last gift So I can’t ever go back to you🎶

"I swear these are terms from all of their songs." I grumbled and put my hand in the box. I pulled it out and read it. "Can I change it?"

"No." V said. "That would be cheating." He grabbed the paper from my hand. He chuckled. "Sugar."

Suga POV

She glared at me. "Wow, is it just me or does she kinda hate you?" J-hope asked.

"No kidding. She doesn't want to sing a song with the word sugar in it." Jin whispered.

"Yoongi, what did you do to her?" Rap Monster asked.

"Nothing. I don't even know her."

"Clarification. The song doesn't have to be in Korean right?" She asked.

"No. As long as sugar is in it, it's a pass." Jungkook nodded.

A sighed and a low 'tch' . Can she even sing? She took a deep breath and sang in monotone. 🎶My lips like sugar. My lips like sugar. This candy got you sprung. This candy got you sprung.🎶

"You are a terrible singer." I scoffed at her. "Your voice cracked so many times."

"You don't know anything about me." She said and walked away towards her friends in the back.

------------------------------

"Why do you hate her so much?" J-hope asked me in the cafeteria after class.

"She started war with me first!"

"When did she start war with you?" Rap Monster questioned.

"Her attitude annoys me. Maybe your sister is right. She wants our attention so she's acting like that. She is so rude."

"Hime." V began. "Her name is Kim Hime."

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"I asked her and she has this thing called a name tag. She's actually a very nice girl y'know."

"You don't know that." I said.

"When I went out to buy drinks, she bumped into me and apologized. She even picked up all the drinks for me."

"She apologized to you?! She didn't even apologize to me!" I yelled.

"Because it wasn't her fault. You were the one who bumped into her." Jin said. I stood up angry.

"Wai-" Jungkook called out but I stood up and bumped into someone. Their food spilled all over me. I turned pissed.

"You again?" I said through clenched teeth when I saw who it was. "This is the second time today."

"Min Yoongi. You must really like food, because you keep having food poured all over you." She said

"You. Do you know who we are?! Who I am?!"

"Mmn." She nodded. "You're just BTS."

"Just BTS? 'JUST' BTS?! Hey I'll have you know girls love me."

"I don't love you." She said and walked off.

"Pfft. Kekeke." I glared at my members.

"I need to change!" I shouted out and left the cafeteria.

Hime POV

"I can't believe you did it again!" BB shouted.

"Hey, it's not my fault he bumped into me."

"Seriously, how can you stand talking to them without fangirling?" Sarang squealed. I just roll my eyes.

"Hey!" I deep voice boomed. We all turned around and Suga was standing there. He came up to me and grabbed my arm. "I'm sorry but I'm going to borrow your friend for awhile." He smiled.

"Take her." The three said dreamily.

"Hey! You traitors!" I shouted as Suga pulled me away. "Let go of me!" I pulled away from him. He pushed me against the wall and kabedon me with his foot. 

I scoffed. "Are you in love with me? What's with the foot? Just say what you want to say so I can go."

"That's my line. Are you in love with me? You're acting this way to get BTS' attention aren't you?"

I scoffed again. "Are you crazy? Me? In love with you? You are full of yourself aren't you. I'm not asking for attention, just ignore me."

"Then why are you acting like this towards me?"

"When I see BTS, it brings back bad memories. Are you happy now?" I said and walked off.

Suga POV

Bad memories? Hey, can anyone ever have bad memories because of BTS? We are the one of the hottest boy groups right now. Angry, I stormed off to the room and changed.

"You're not going to the rap class with us?" Jungkook asked.

"No, I might see her, and I don't want to see her."

"Ok then. We're going without you." Rap Monster said.

"Don't be lonely without us~" Jimin joked.

"Mmn." I nodded in response. I picked up my music notebook and walked out to the studio in the school. "I'm bored." I stated looking at my music score. So many mistakes took up the paper. I scribbled everything and ripped out the paper crumbling it up. I threw it on the ground. "Not good." I mumbled. I closed my eyes thinking of a concept and the possible lyrics.

------------------------------

🎶Just one day, if I can be with you Just one day, if I can hold your hands Just one day, if I can be with you Just one day (just one day)🎶

What a beautiful voice. Beautiful voice. Wait! Beautiful voice?! I woke up immediately and came face to face with Yuri. ! I fell asleep.

"Were you singing?" I asked.

"No. I was walking around and saw you here so I came in. I'm sorry I looked around and even read the lyrics to your new song. I like it."

"New song? I didn't write anything."

"What are you talking about? Right here." She started reading. "Title: Atonement. How can I do this to you, my only light. You showed me the way when I needed you most. But I repaid you by freezing you in time. Now alone in this darkness I have no sense direction. I can't move forward after trapping you, for this is my atonement." She smiled. "The lyrics are beautiful."

"You didn't write it?" I asked confused.

"What are you talking about?" Yuri chuckled. "Who could have written it except you? You were the only one in here."

"Ah, sorry, I was half asleep."

"I thought so. You might even be confusing this with a dream."

"Is this a dream?"

"No." she laughed. "Well, I was just taking a break. Acting class will start soon." She got up and left.

I grabbed the notebook. I read the lyrics again. Atonement. I clearly did not write it, but who did?

Hime POV

We were in acting class when suddenly Suga showed up.

"You look tired." Jimin laughed.

"I tried writing a new song and I ended up fall asleep. I barely woke up." He replied.

"You want to join us?" J-hope asked.

"What are we doing?"

"Well, they're writing scenes to act for next class. The concept is 'breaking up'." Jin said.

"That's cliche. It going to be hard to make yours better than the others."

"Hime. Are you listening?" BB asked.

"Ah, I'm sorry. What?" I stopped listening to BTS and looked at the girls.

"BB asked if we should make it the break up happen on a rainy day." Areum repeated.

"Ah, but that's cliche."

"What about a special event like an anniversary or something?" Sarang suggested.

"That's cliche too." I shot down the idea.

"Break up scenes are so cliche. Can anyone come up with an original?" BB grumbled.

"Um, how about we think about this in the dorm later."

"Yeah, looks like we won't finish in class." Areum shook her head.

Suga POV

"You didn't come to rapping class, Hime didn't come either." J-hope stated.

"Here you are trying to avoid her, and she's doing the same exact thing: avoiding you." Rap monster blurted out.

"What's this?" Jin asked reading over the lyrics in my notebook. "This is beautiful."

"Oh, I didn't write that." I said.

"Then who did?" Jimin asked.

"Remember in acting class I told you guys I fell asleep? Yeah, while I was asleep, I heard a beautiful voice and when I woke up, Yuri was there. I asked her but she said it wasn't her." I explained.

"Let me see?" Rap monster asked for the book. He looked it over. "Definitely not my sister. My sister's hand writing is ugly, that handwriting is pretty."

"This person must be sad. The lyrics are sad." V said.

"Beautiful voice? Sad lyrics? You can't find the person? Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Jungkook asked.

"It must've been...a ghost! Aaaah!" V, Jimin and Jungkook shouted together.

"It's not!" I shouted. "Hobi, what are you doing?" J-hope was squeezing in between me and the maknae line.

"I-it might be a ghost." He replied.

"It's not!" I shouted once more.

------------------------------

22/11/2016, 9:00 PM

My bias is V but I'm writing about Suga cause...I'm thirsty for black haired Suga...dark hair and pale skin...love the contrast on that man...