Chapter 12

Blood, Sweat & Tears

Hime POV

I looked at my portable jewelry box. It's been awhile since I last touched my jewelry. I opened it and looked at the ring inside. I pulled it out and put it on my right ring finger. I grabbed the ring that Suga bought me and put it on my right thumb.

"Are you ready Hime?" Areum asked.

"Yeah." I nodded. "Let's go."

We walked to the cafeteria as usual and met with BTS at the door.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." Yoongi replied back. "Here for breakfast."

"No, we're here for elephant rides." I stated and Yoongi broke out in a smile.

"Ready to go in?"

"Yeah." I nodded and Yoongi held my hand pulling me into the cafeteria catching people's attention. All 14 of us ate happily together talking about random things.

We all walked together to class, Yoongi and I trailing behind the rest.

"You're wearing the ring."

"Of course. It's a gift from you." I replied. "Plus, I like it."

"Good."

"When did you buy this?"

"When we were at the park. I had to do something, remember? I bought it then."

"Aw~ thank you. I really really like it."

"I know. You always look at the rings."

"Yeah. My oppa intended to buy me one for my index finger, but it was too small and it only fit my ring finger." I showed him my ring finger.

"It looks nice."

"Thank you."

"Are you two dating?" A random student asked interrupting us in the middle of the hall.

"What do you think?" I replied and quickly pulled Yoongi along to class.

------------------------------

"Ok class, what would you like to do today?" The acting teacher asked.

"Re-enact movie scenes." One suggested.

"Act a scene according to genre or a topic." Another one spoke out.

"How about charades? One or two will be acting out a movie scene and the others guess the title? "

"That sounds interesting." The teacher nodded. "How about this? You form into your little groups of choice and do the charades activity."

Everyone agreed and formed their little groups.

"Can we join you girls?" Jin asked.

"Sure." Areum nodded. We did rock-paper-scissors and the losers pair up to act together. Yoongi and I happen to be the losers. Yoongi and I pulled away from the others.

"What should we do?" Yoongi asked.

"I don't know." I shrugged. "How about Descendants of the Sun. The part where JoongKi lies about HyeKyo stepping on the land mine and she cries for help." Yoongi gave me a 'really?' look. "What? I love that part. It's funny and cute."

"Fine."

Yoongi and I re-enact the part and ended up hugging each other on the ground like JoongKi and HyeKyo did in the movie.

"Descendants of the Sun!" BB shouted.

"Bingo!" I shouted and Yuri pulled me away from Yoongi.

"Hey. Everyone's staring and gossiping." She whispered.

"Since when?"

"Since the beginning when Jin asked to join us."

"Ignore it." I mumbled. "Ok! Who's next?" I turned back to join the others.

[Lunch time]

"I'm hungry!" Taehyung shouted.

"Why are you saying it like we aren't?" Jungkook said.

"I didn't think you were."

"Well, it's lunch time. It should be a time where, I don't know, people want to eat lunch." Jimin retorted.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Yuri, you want to eat lunch with me?"

"We want to eat lunch with you." Rap Monster said and dragged Taehyung away.

"Wait, what about the others?!" We hear Taehyung yell 5 feet away from us. Rap Monster stopped in his tracks and turned to look at us.

"See you in the cafeteria." Rap Monster said and continued to drag Taehyung along. We laughed at the scene before us.

"Let's go." J-Hope chirped and ushered the rest of us towards the cafeteria.

Again, Yoongi and I trailed behind the others whilst interlacing our hands together.

"Did you have fun in acting class?" Yoongi asked.

"Acting is always fun." I replied with a smile. "You get to be someone else."

We stood in front of the menu.

"What do you want to eat?" Yoongi looked at me.

"Mm~ anything you want." I smiled up at him.

"You two remember that we are here too, right?" Yuri pulled me away from Yoongi and I laughed.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked Yuri.

"You being with Suga annoys me. Wait. Correction: Suga being with you annoys me. You're mine."

"Pfft. What?" I laughed again.

"Lately you've been loving him too much. I feel like you're gonna abandon us one of these days."

"I'm not gonna abandon you girls."

"Whatever. What do you want to eat?"

"I'll eat what you want to eat." We ordered our food and went to sit down. Yoongi attempted to sit next to me but BB cut him and sat down next to me.

Yoongi sighed and sat across from me. I looked at his annoyed face and laughed. We ate our food and the girls wouldn't let Yoongi talk to me.

"We're going to the restroom." SooRi stated after we finished eating.

"Together?" Jungkook asked.

"All seven of you?" Jimin added.

"Of course. That's what girls do." Nari replied.

"Yeah, why do you girls do that?" Taehyung asked.

The girls all looked at each other and shrugged.

"It's just more comfortable. I don't know." Sarang laughed a bit.

"Bye." We all chorused.

------------------------------

I came out of the cubicle and washed my hands.

"Hey." A voice next to me spoke up. I turned to her.

"Yes?"

"Are you really dating Suga oppa?"

"What's it to you?" I replied.

"You-" she grabbed me by the collar and Yuri pried her hands off me.

"What do you want?" Yuri growled pushing the girl's shoulder.

The girl scoffed. "I'm talking to Hime."

"I'm talking to you. What the hell do you want?"

"I was just asking Hime a question."

"Then why did you have to grab her collar?" BB asked. "You want a piece of me?" I held onto BB making sure her hot temper won't go off and make her lunge at the girl.

"Are you going out with Suga oppa or not? That's all I want to know."

"So what if she is?" SooRi said.

The girl scoff. "You're not all that. There's nothing to like."

"You-" I pulled BB back but Yuri stepped up and slapped the girl with a loud smack which echoed in the restroom.

"Yuri!" I shouted. "Stop! You. Get out of here."

"You must think you're special. You're nothing but a pastime for Suga oppa." She said while holding her burning cheek and walked out.

"You !"

"Yuri! BB!" Areum and I held them back. "Calm down."

"She talked badly about you!" Yuri shouted.

"It's ok."

"No it's not. You shouldn't have held me back. You should've let me hit her." BB huffed.

"Thank you for getting mad in my place, but it's really ok. I don't really care about what they say about me."

"Liar." Nari spoke up. "You're hurt. You just don't want to admit it."

"It's ok. Really." I chuckled. "By the way, Yuri, you just slapped her without washing your hands."

The room was quiet then we all bursted out laughing.

"That gross!" Sarang shouted.

"Who cares? She deserved it." Yuri laughed.

"I agree!" BB yelled.

"Good job, Yuri". Areum patted her back.

"Ok. Wash your hands and let's go." I ordered.

------------------------------

We walked back to the table where BTS was seated still giggling from the incident.

"What's up?"

"I think I know why girls go to the restroom together now." I said. "It's because girls have too much drama. We need backup sometimes."

"Huh?" The boys said confused.

"I don't get it." Taehyung stated.

"You don't have to." Yuri giggled.

"Why are you girls laughing?" Jin asked.

"Yeah. What's so funny?" J-hope wondered.

"It's nothing." We replied in sync.

[One Week Later]

Suga POV

"Suga." Rap Monster spoke up to catch my attention. The boys and I are in the dorm just doing our own thing. The maknae line isn't exactly the quietest when they're together. They're laughing and dancing to some random girl group songs. Jin and Hobi are on they're phones doing their own thing. I was writing in my music notebook and Rap Monster was doing the same whilst sitting next to me.

"Yeah?"

"When will you tell her?"

"What?"

"When will you tell Hime."

"About what?"

"Leaving."

"Not right now."

"When will you tell her?"

"I don't know. I just...don't know how to bring up the topic."

"Suga, we really need to go back, man!" Rap Monster raised his voice.

"I know that!" I also raised my voice.

"Then tell her!"

"I will!"

"When?!" Rap Monster yelled catching the other's attention. They stopped what they're doing to look at us.

"Soon!"

"How soon?! Quit stalling!"

"Dammit, Rap Monster, if you want to go back so badly, then go back without me!"

"Are you crazy? You're seriously considering throwing Bangtan away?!"

"What's wrong?" Jin asked.

"Ask Suga." Rap Monster replied and walked out the door. Jin looked at me. I didn't say anything and just waked out the door too.

------------------------------

"Are you ok?" A sweet voice said from above me. I opened my eyes and Hime was staring down at me. She moved away and I sat up. She handed me a bottle of tea.

"Thanks." I accepted the drink and opened it.

"What's wrong?" Hime asked. "Why are you alone? I mean, I know you like being alone, but you're really alone, like, alone alone. You don't even have you're music notebook with you, which I swear you always have with you, like, that's what you would take if you can bring one thing with you to a deserted island."

I smiled. "It's nothing."

"I don't believe that, but I'll pretend that I do." She nodded. I stared at her in silence. "What?"

"Nothing." I drank the tea. I can't bring myself to tell her. I don't want to see her sad disappointed face. We sat in silence.

"Are you done with your album already?"

"Almost. The others have been working hard to get their work done."

"That's good. Honestly, I can't wait until you guys release that album. It's gonna be a hit."

"You don't know that."

"Yeah I do. BTS steal the hearts of young maidens without trying." She giggled.

"Did BTS steal your heart without trying?"

She nodded with a smile on her face. "That's right. BTS has that power. I'm afraid that one day if you go back to BigHit, you'll forget me and move on...from me...from us."

"I won't do that."

"I don't believe you, but I'll pretend that I do."

Rap Monster

"What was yesterday about?" Jin asked me with the others, trapping me in an empty dance room. I decided to ditch the classes today. After the fight with Suga, I didn't feel like doing anything. I'm just too stressed. I don't know how to get Suga to return. I looked at the guys and sighed. No point in keeping secrets.

------------------------------

"What the..." Hobi trailed off.

"You're kidding." Jimin said breaking the silence of the room.

"Suga doesn't want to go back because of Hime?" Jungkook whispered.

"He's willing to throw Bangtan away for Hime?" Taehyung murmured.

"What do we do now?" Jin asked.

"There's nothing we can do." I said.

We all sat in silence.

"Ugh, my head hurts from thinking." Taehyung pouts. "I can't find a way to get Suga to go back."

"Forget it. There's not much we can do."

"But, we can't stay here forever." Jimin said.

"That's true." Jin nodded. "We need to get him to go back somehow."

"Should we tell Bang PD-nim?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't want it to go that far." Rap Monster said.

"Yeah. What if Bang PD-nim let's Suga go for good. Bangtan is not Bangtan without Suga." Hobi commented.

We all sighed in defeat. We don't know how to get him back.

"Let's go for lunch." I said looking at the time. We lingered in the dance room for too long.

We all left the room and I trailed behind everyone else.

"Rap Monster." A voice called out for me.

Suga POV

There was a note from anonymous calling me out into an empty dance room after the last class of the day. V is missing, but the rest of BTS and I walked to the room. I opened the door and Hime was kissing V. I stormed over pulling V away from Hime and grabbed him by the collar.

"Suga!" The guys said trying to pry my hands off V's collar.

"What the hell are you doing to my girlfriend?" I growled at V. He looks lost, confused and most of all, he was speechless. I turned to Hime. "Why V? He's like a brother to me."

"He's naive. I think I can seduce him easily, but why did you come in at this time? You just ruined my plan."

"Your my girlfriend, why-"

Hime scoffed. "Girlfriend? Am I your girlfriend? Suga, isn't that your own assumption."

"What?"

"Suga, I'm not your girlfriend."

"What?" I repeated.

"Suga, all these times I spent with you, not once have I claimed to be your girlfriend." I fell silent, my hand falling from V's collar. That's right. Not once have she claimed to be my girlfriend.

"Why did you-"

"pretend to go out with you?" She finished my sentence. "Stepping stone. Do you know the meaning of stepping stone?

"Hey-" I stopped Jimin.

"Why did you accept the ring?"

"You want it back? You're so petty." She took of the ring and threw it at my chest. It fell down and rolled away. "But, whatever. Thanks to you, I'm the most popular girl in Seungri. It's all about the fame, Suga." Hime smirked.

"I can't believe this." I said. "You're not like this!"

"Sorry, but this is the real me." Hime walked up to me resting one arm on my shoulder while she ran the other slowly down my jawline. "If you go back to BigHit, I'll gladly continue this relationship with you."

Hime chuckled and walked off.

V POV

"Wait!" Suga called out to her. She stopped in her tracks without turning around. "Hime, if you want to be popular so badly, leave your stupid guilt behind and move on! And about that stupid ring, keep it. Show it off to the others and brag about how you were able to seduce me. We're through. Let's go!"

"Go where?" Jin asked.

"Back to BigHit!" He stormed out of the room not forgetting to bump shoulders with Hime.

"Suga!" Rap Monster shouted and ran off after him.

"I didn't think you would be like this." Jimin shook his head.

"I can't believe you. How can you hurt him like this?" Jungkook asked.

"He opened up to you." Hobi added.

"We're disappointed in you." Jin said and they all walked out. Hime sighed and squat down burying her face in her knees. I can hear light sniffles. Is she crying?

"Um." I spoke out and she flinched. She probably didn't expect me to still be here. "Here you go." She didn't move. I sighed and put the ring next to her feet. "Bye, Hime." I walked out.

Rap Monster POV

I ran after Suga. He stormed into the dorms and started shoving his clothes inside his luggage bag.

"Suga."

"Start packing." He said and continue to shove his clothes into his bag. The others all rushed in. "Start packing." Sugar repeated. Everyone did what he said.

"You're not taking that?" V asked pointing to Suga's desk. We all looked at the Kumamon plush and stickers along with the devil headband laying on his desk.

"Leave it!" He growled and walked out. Taehyung shrugged and they all walked out one by one. I stared at the items and grabbed them putting it in my suitcase.

We all walked out towards the gates where our manager was already waiting for us with the van. We stopped at the van and turned back to look at the school. They all entered the van one by one.

"Hey, I'm gonna go say my goodbyes to the principal."

"Ok." They chorused.

Suga POV

I sat in the back with my arms folded over my chest. We all sat waiting for Rap Monster to come back. After her came back we set off back to our original dorm.

Our ride back was quiet and full of tension and Jimin tried to change the atmosphere a bit by singing.

🎶I need you girl

Why am I in love alone, why am I hurting alone

I need you girl

Why do I keep needing you when I know I’ll get hurt?

I need you girl, you’re beautiful

I need you girl, you’re so cold🎶

Hobi hit him. "Ow~ what was that for?" He rubbed where he got hit. I can see the others try to discreetly motion their head towards me. Jimin gasped and pressed his lips together.

"I'm sorry, Suga." V said.

"It's not you. It's her."

"That's not why I..." V started. "I'm sorry."

"Forget it." I just closed my eyes turning away from the others.

------------------------------

3/2/2017, 12:00 PM