Chapter 9

Blood, Sweat & Tears

Happy New Years everyone! Sorry it's one day late. Again! I worked on New Year's Day... I hope you all had a great New Year's though...

Anyways! Enjoy~ (Hopefully)

------------------------------

Hime POV

The day of the talent show has finally come.

"Have you girls seen my black studded top?" I asked.

"I think I'm wearing it." Areum replied.

I looked at her and nodded. "It's that one alright."

"What? You don't like sharing your clothes with us?" BB asked.

"No, it's not that. I don't mind and I don't care." I said. I looked through my closet. Guess I gotta wear something else. We all left the dorm after getting dressed and left.

We all stood behind the stage waiting and doing quick practices. Yuri nudged me and I turned to the direction she pointed. The group of girls stood in front of us.

"So? What's the punishment?" BB asked.

"Are we all gonna leave this school together?" I questioned.

"No. We came to a different conclusion." Girl A stated.

"We thought that maybe we should watch you perform before we make any decision." Girl B grumbled.

"If you have a small amount of talent in you, we'll acknowledge that." Girl C murmured.

"What? I can't hear you?" Yuri provokes them.

"Yuri." I pulled her away. "So, no punishment then?"

"No." they all said in sync and walked off.

"Did you see their face?" Nari laughed. "Dejected."

"Of course. No one wants to be punished." SooRi said.

"Hey. I don't have my phone." I felt all my pockets.

"You gave them a copy of your song right?" Yuri asked and I nodded.

"Then you don't need to worry. You won't need your phone." Aruem assured me.

"I hope so." I mumbled.

"Hey." A voice said from behind me. I looked back. Suga. I tried to walk away but he pulled me back. "I need to talk to her."

Suga POV

"Take her." The girls agreed. I pulled her away.

"You've been avoiding me for the past three days."

"I wasn't." She denied but she won't look me in the face. She looked around and behind me at the girls, her eyes screaming for help. I turned to look at the others. They all smiled and gave her a thumbs up. I looked back at Hime and raised my brow with a 'what are you gonna do now?' face.

"Is it because I k-" she covered my mouth.

"Sh!" She shushed me and looked behind me again. The girls did not attempt to help her but stare from curiosity. I sighed and pulled her away from the others to a more isolated place. I pressed her against the wall with one hand against the wall.

"Did you avoid me because I stuck my tongue in?" She blushed and looked up at me and quickly turned away.

"No." she shook her head and looked down.

"Then look me in the eye and say so." I leaned in a bit closer.

She looked up, her lips inches away from mine. She pressed her lips together and averted her eyes shaking her head.

"Say something."

"You're too close. Step back a bit."

I smirked and pressed up against her even more. "I will." I lifted her chin with my free hand. "If you call my name with those cute lips of yours."

She blushed. "Suga."

"Not that one. My birth name."

"Why?"

"I've said it before. I like it when you call my birth name." She stayed silent. "Shall I punish you?"

"There's punishment?" I leaned in. "Ok! Ok! Yoongi! There, I said it."

"Too late." I pressed my lips against hers. She squealed with her eyes tightly shut. I lift her chin higher and pressed my lips harder against hers her lips.

"Mn." She moaned when I managed to shove my tongue in . She started lightly hitting my chest. I pulled away and looked down at her. Her cheeks were red and she was breathing hard trying to take in as much oxygen as she can. "Su-" I raised my brow. "Yoongi."

"Hm."

"You...really do like pushing me against the wall."

I chuckled. "Is that all you have to say?"

She nodded. "Mm."

"Well then." I leaned in again.

"Wait!" Her hands landed on my chest. "I called you Yoongi. There's no need for punishment."

"You're right." She nodded with agreement. "You deserve a reward." I leaned in and captured her lips yet again. Realizing she can't escape, she gave in and returned my kiss.

"Hey Su-oh~" a voice interrupts our kiss. I turned and glared at the owner. Stupid V. The others were there with troubled looks on their faces.

"We...tried to stop him." Sarang mumbled. "Sorry."

Hime blushed. "It's ok." She pushed me away. "Bye." She said and ran off with the girls tailing after her. I walked up to V and hit his arm walking off.

Hime POV

I escaped from Suga thanks to V's help.

"We saw that~" Yuri poked me.

"Hey! C'mon spill it. Which one did you like better? The punishment or the reward?" Areum wiggled her eyebrows.

"How long were you girls there?!" I gasped.

"The whole time. We followed you after he pulled you away." Yuri replied.

"You girls should've helped me!"

"Help? What help? Girl, you were enjoying every second of it." BB yelled.

"I wasn't!"

"Says the girl who can't stop blushing and smiling." SooRi teased.

"How was it? Suga's kiss. Sweet like his name?" Nari wiggles her eyebrows.

"You're crazy!" I walked off.

"Tell us everything!" Sarang yelled after me. "We need details!" I covered my ears and ignored them.

Hime Aunt POV

I was working in my studio, as I am a glass maker/designer whatever you want to call it, when the doorbell rang. Who can it be at this time? I opened the door and my face went pale.

"Sister-in-law." I managed to squeak out.

"Surprise!"

"Wow, this is a surprise."

"Are you sick? You're white as a sheet?"

"I'm fine. Alone?"

"Your brother is at the car. We both came to see Hime today. He was a bit reluctant at first but then- where's Hime?"

"Ah she-"

"Is she still sleeping? Aish, that lazy girl." She walked up the stairs.

"Wait! Sister-in-law! H-Hime...Hime isn't here right now?"

"Then where is she?"

"Supermarket. I told her to go buy some groceries." I nodded.

"Oh, ok." She said and went to sit at the couch. I went into my studio and called Hime's cellphone.

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. [The person you are calling is currently unavailable]

"Aish! Hime! Why are you not picking up at this time! You're in danger!" I tried calling again. [The person you are calling]

"Hime's clothes isn't in the room." I jumped at my sister-in-law's voice from behind me. "Where is she?"

"Um...I...she..." Cold sweat formed at the temple of my forehead.

"Where is she? Where is Hime?"

"Um." I looked at my brother for help.

"She's at a place where you don't want her to be at." My brother replied.

"What? Where...Seungri?! Hime is in Seungri?!" My sister-in-law yelled. "Wait! You knew!"

"Of course I did." My brother answered.

"You knew and you didn't tell me?!"

"Because that's what she wants. I'm not gonna stop her from being happy."

"We are getting her out right now!"

"This is why I didn't tell you." My brother sighed.

"I'm going to Seungri and I'm going to drag her back!" My sister-in-law stomped out of the door. She came back in. "Hurry up!" She yelled at my brother.

"Ok. Ok." My brother mumbled and we all headed to Seungri.

Oh, Hime. You are in so much trouble!

Hime POV

We watched all the performances from behind the stage. I smiled watching BTS perform 'Fire'.

"They look good. V oppa looks good." Yuri squealed.

"Mm." I nodded. "They're BTS after all. BTS always look good on stage. Even when they act like idiots."

"Look at Jungkook~" we heard some girls fangirls close by. "No. No. Jimin." "V oppa! V oppa!"

Yuri and I looked at each other and chuckled.

"BTS always making girl's heart throb." Yuri mumbled. I nodded in agreement.

"Shouldn't you go on standby? You're up next with Aruem, BB and Sarang, right?"

"Well, those three are freaking out over there." Yuri pointed to a corner. The three girls were fidgeting and practicing making me chuckle. "Well, I guess it's our turn now." Yuri stated when BTS walked off stage.

"Hwaiting!" I said and the four girls got on stage after being called. I watched their 'Alone' performance with a smile on my face.

"Happy?" A voice said.

"Proud of my girls. They're doing so well." I answered unconsciously without looking at the person.

"Hm~ Will you be ok?" I looked at the person.

"Su- Y-Yoongi." I stuttered. "I think I'll be fine." I looked around. Where is...

"SooRi and Nari are on standby over there." He stated as if he had read my mind.

"I should go on standby too since I'm after them." I said and walked over to SooRi and Nari.

"Oh, why did you leave your boyfriend behind." SooRi teased.

"He's-" clapping interrupted my sentence. "Your turn." I said to them. They both nodded taking in deep breaths and walked onto the stage. "You did wonderful."

"Thanks." The four girls replied.

"I was so nervous." Sarang laughed.

"Me too! Me too!" Aruem and BB agreed.

"It was ok." Yuri said nonchalantly. I held her hand.

"Liar. You're shaking!" I chuckled. "Still have adrenaline running in you?"

"A bit." Yuri nodded in defeat. We all watched SooRi and Nari's 'Ma Boy' performance.

"They're good." Sarang commented.

"So were you." I stated. We all smiled at their performance. They came down from stage and we all hugged each other. "You were wonderful."

"And the next performance is Kim Hime who will be singing IU's Good Day."

"Girl, kill that stage!" Yuri shouted.

"Good luck! Hwaiting!" The girls cheered for me.

"You'll be fine." Yoongi, who was suddenly next to the curtain entrance, whispered to me before I entered the stage.

"Thank you." I whispered back and stepped onto the stage. The music started and I looked up. The bright lights shined into my eyes and I flinched closing my eyes. Memories of the crash flooded back to me.

"Hime. Hime!" The girls whispered shouted at me. "Sing! You'll be fine!" They encouraged me. I opened my mouth and attempted to sing when the door slammed open turning everyone's heads.

"Hime!" My mother shouted.

"M-mom." I stuttered as she stormed towards me.

"You're leaving. Now."

"B-bu-"

"Now." My mother said sternly. I looked at my father.

"Honey," my father started. "She wants to be an idol. Just let her be."

"Are you kidding me? She's not pretty or talented. She can't even sing! You really want to be a idol? Fine! Sing! Sing for us." I opened my mouth but my voice did not leave my lips. "See? She can't do it!"

"Can you please calm down."

"Yoongi." My mother gasped. "You're here too?"

"Hime really has no talent." "I can't believe she has the guts to stand on the stage." "Does she know what embarrassment means?" "You have no talent!" "Get off stage already!" "Get out of Seungri!" Everyone started yelling when the whole room out and a big screen went off.

"Ahem!" The video started. I looked back at the screen and tears filled my eyes.

Suga POV

I watched the video and my eyes widened in surprise. That man was the picture on Hime's cellphone.

[Video]

"Hello, judges of Seungri, School of Performing Arts. My name is Kim Hyun." He laughed. "Of course I'm not the one auditioning. The one auditioning for Seungri is my younger sister." Hime stepped into the room. "Speak of the devil! Sit with me." He grabbed Hime and sat her down in a chair. "Introduce yourself."

"To who?" Hime asked.

"The viewers."

"What viewers?!" Hime shouted and laughed. "Alright. I'm sorry. I'll satisfy your lonely heart. Hello, everyone. My name is Kim Hime."

"What are your specialties?" Hime raised her brow in confusion. "In music." The brother clarified.

"Ah~ rapping." Hime nodded.

"Ok. Rap for me."

"Hiiimmmeee!" A female voice called for her.

"Maybe next time." She patted her brother's back.

------------------------------

"Why do you sing?" Hyun asked.

"It's a hobby." Hime said while writing in a notebook. "And I sing for you. For your insomnia."

"What about being an idol? Are you gonna ditch me?"

Hime laughed. "Mom doesn't want me to be an idol though. Don't worry. I'll be your personal idol to sing you to sleep every night. I have nothing better to do."

"It's a waste of your talent to be a personal idol, don't you think?"

"Not at all, because I love you, oppa."

"I hate spending time away from you, but I think you being an idol will be pretty nice. People will love you, your voice, and your lyrics. The world should know that you exist. You deserve to be known."

Hime laughed. "Thank you. You too. You'll be a great director. Do you want to direct my music videos for me when I become an idol? It'll be cool if you do it for me oppa."

"Let's do it! Let's achieve our dreams together." Hyun stated.

------------------------------

"Shh. My sister's performing live."

🎶Everybody say NO!

It has to be now or never

We still haven’t done anything

We roll (We roll)

We roll (We roll) We roll

Everybody say NO!🎶

------------------------------

🎶Hold me tight before I kiss you

Before my heart lets you go

Say what you want

Say what you want

What is it that you really want?🎶

------------------------------

🎶Are you joking? What am I to you?

Am I easy to you? Are you playing with me?

You’re in danger right now, why are you testing me?

Why are you testing me? Stop confusing me🎶

------------------------------

"I'm not gonna sleep to you rapping BTS, y'know. I tried. I listened to BTS and I didn't fall asleep at all. I was more awake then ever."

"Just listen." Hime said and started rapping.

🎶Sliding into the comfortable category

Always high kicking the blanket at night in frustration

Damn you always entice me. I can't control myself because of all your expressions

Watching you, my head goes bing bing

Pool full of beauty and I dive in it

Girl I’m so K.O

You’re like Napoleon, conquering me in an instant

I continued to watch you hiding behind a friend image 🎶

Hime turned to her brother. "And you said you wouldn't fall asleep to me rapping BTS."

------------------------------

"Oppa, you fell asleep yesterday."

"I did."

"You said-"

"I really thought I wouldn't fall asleep to you rapping BTS! I mean, I tried listening to BTS but I didn't sleep and when you rapped, I just fell asleep. BTS isn't effective, but you are."

"Aw~ that's so sweet!" Hime laughed and hugged her brother.

------------------------------

🎶Dreams disappeared, there was no time to rest

It’s a cycle of school, home or an Internet cafe

Everyone lives the same life

Students who are pressured to be number one live in between dreams and reality🎶

------------------------------

🎶OK, we’re sick from our head to our toes

We’re sick with work for half our days

We live sickly in our studios, our youths may rot away

But thanks to that, we’re running to success

Girls, scream louder, let it ring🎶

"Yah, can you sing, dance and rap something that isn't BTS?!" Hyun shouted.

"I can!"

"Then do it."

🎶Cause I’m busy i’m busy 24/7 what rest?

I hope those idiots who have lost their opportunities keep each other company

Those childish and jealous people don’t realize what’s important

Paris to New York damn my non stop schedule

A to the G to the U to STD

I’m D boy because I’m from D

I’m the crazy guy, the lunatic on beat

I rap and y'all get by my tongue technology🎶

"Wait! Isn't that Suga's?"

"Uhn." Hime nodded.

"Yah! I said no BTS."

"It's not BTS! It's Agust D! Suga's mixtape! BTS is the group, Agust D is Suga alone."

"Don't play smart with me!" Hime pouted. "A different group or solo." Hime was silent. "You don't want to?"

"I'm thinking but I'm getting nothing!"

"Wow. BTS is the first thing you think of. You are such BTS trash."

"I'm not BTS trash!"

"Yeah you are." Hime shook her head no. "Yeah? Let's see your room then."

"No!" Hime shouted and ran locking herself in her room.

------------------------------

"Shh. We're gonna sneak into BTS trash lair." The brother whispered with a chuckle. "Ta-dah! Look at this BTS trash room!"

"Ugh. Why are you here so early in the morning?" Hime grumbled sitting up on her bed while covering her face. "What are you doing?"

"Checking out a BTS trash lair. Look, she has like one poster of SHINee, one of Teen Top, one of Infinite, one of Exo, one of Got7, one of Seventeen, and a bunch of BTS! Look, a whole bunch of V posters too. And look, a body pillow of V, and a small square pillow of V. And a bath towel of V. Even her jewelry is BTS. Check it out! A necklace with BTS' debut date."

"Stop! This is so embarrassing. Can you leave already?"

"Why do you stan BTS? And V? He's an idiot."

"V is hot! He has a deep voice, which is so y, and he's always happy. Jimin is small and cute and squishy but when he's on stage he is drop dead y. Suga is a great producer. Rap Mon is a badass rapper. Jhope is awesome at dancing. Jin is handsome and can cook and Jungkook is a ty golden maknae who can do anything. How can I not stan BTS! I answered your question, can you leave now?"

"Uhn." The brother nodded satisfied and walked out.

"Aaagh!" You can hear Hime growled from behind her doors making Hyun laughed.

------------------------------

"Why do people like Suga? He's ugly."

"You did not just call Suga ugly. Do you know how many girls scream his name? A couple hundred thousand. And how many scream yours? One. And it's mom when she's mad at you."

"Why do you have to go savage mode on me?" Hyun asked and walked away.

------------------------------

"Hime!" Hyun shouted. Hime turned with a not very amazed face. "I looked up BTS' ideal type. You are so not V's ideal. You're leaning more to Suga's, especially the height. He wants to date a girl at least 155cm and you are what, 156cm."

Hime scoffed. "This kid. Are you done?"

"If Suga asked you out, will you go out with him."

"Of course." Hime answered.

"If you're dating Suga, and V confesses to you, what will you do?"

"Dump Suga and date V."

"Wow, no hesitation at all."

"Sorry but V's my man. Suga's gotta go." Hime laughed. "Just kidding. It's not gonna happen. What's the probability of me actually catching BTS' attention? 10%. No. Maybe lower than that. It's actually zero." Hime nodded.

------------------------------

"You look tired." Hyun stated.

"No kidding. I stayed up all night writing lyrics." Hime said. Hyun grabbed the music sheet.

"You're smile brightens up my day. You're deep voice sends me into a frenzy. You're in my head day in and day out. You, who had taken my control of my life, please let me live. Set me free." Hyun looked at Hime and raised his brow. "This is definitely about BTS and V. 'Set me free'. You don't really mean that."

"Of course not!" Hime laughed. "They're just lyrics. BTS is my jam group. I pray they don't set me free. The only way they can actually set me free, is to continue producing songs."

------------------------------

"Ready to try again? Sing, dance and rap a song that is not BTS." Hyun looked at the quiet Hime. "Drawing a blank, aren't you?"

"Uhn." Hime laughed.

"Then, I want you to sing IU's 'Good Day'. Remember to dance too." Hime nodded and stood up to sing and dance.

🎶Even though I’m crying, I smile

I block your way and I just smile widely

Why am I being like this, do I not have any shame?

I fold my pride up neatly and throw it up to the sky

The words I might never be able to say again

I like you, oppa

[Aigoo, one, two] I’m in my dre~eea~eeaam

Such a good day🎶

"Woah!" The brother clapped. "You're as good as IU!"

"IU is awesome. I'm not. We're not on the same level."

"I still think you're pretty awesome."

Hime laughed and hugged her brother. "You're the only one who compliments me like that, but that makes you the best oppa! I love you!"

"One more. One more. Rap CL's part in 'Falling In Love'. I know you like that one."

🎶Tonight I drop it low. It’s electrifying, my heart is about to burst, blow.

You’re my Johnny Depp. My lips get dry and it tingles down to my bones

I can’t look at you, who dazzles, boy I’m so blind

A pearl in the dirt, I’m your bride I will make you mine. That’s what a queen do

Yeah in the club, it’s getting ugly, I don’t care. Can’t nobody stop the fire, let them haters sit and stare🎶

"Woah!" Hyun clapped once again. "You're so awesome!"

------------------------------

After the compilation of videos, Hyun was back to sitting in his room alone just like the beginning of the video. "I have insomnia. I dare not tell my parents. Hime was the only one I told. I'm able to sleep when she sings or raps for me. Honestly, I have recordings of Hime singing in my phone to help me sleep when I don't want to bother her late at night. Hime's voice is the only thing that helps me sleep. My sister is a talented girl. She is a bit of BTS trash," Hyun laughed, "but if you accept her into Seungri, I know you won't regret it. If you don't accept her, it's your loss. Thank you for your time. Good bye." Hyun smiled and turned the camera off.

Hime POV

"Stupid brother." I whispered tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

"This is the reason I, as the director, accepted you into Seungri." I turned and it was the man I talked to(ch.5).

"You're the director who accepted me?" I asked and he confirmed with a nod.

"I asked if you can sing or rap. At least dance or act. I really wanted you to confidently tell me that you do have talent and you do deserve to be here. I won't lie. I expected a lot from you when I saw you again after the video. But when I saw you, you seemed to have changed. You were smiling so much in the video, but you were no longer smiling when I saw you. Where is the girl in the video? The bright, smiling, and talented Hime."

"She's gone." I said handing my mic to Suga, the closest person to me, and ran out.

Suga POV

"Hime!" I shouted after her.

"This is my daughter? Yoongi-"

"Sorry, I'll explain later." I cut Hime's mother off handing the mic over to the director and ran out after Hime.

I ran out into the halls. I looked left and then my right and saw Hime turn the corner. "Hime!" I shouted and ran after her. God these hallways are long! We ran out of the school premises and into a public park when she finally slowed down and sat on the ground burying her face in her knees. I slowly approached her and sat a couple feet away from her. I could hear her light sobbing. Unsure of what to do, I just sat and stared.

"Are you ok?" I finally asked scooting closer to her.

She flinched and turned away wiping her face and clearing . She turned to be with a big smile. "What's up?"

"Are you ok?"

"Of course!" She cheerily stated. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"So, the man on the cellphone is your brother?" She nodded.

"My one and only oppa." She smiled. "He's my first love."

"You're first love was your brother?" She nodded.

"I followed him everywhere! He was the center of my world. Even now, my world revolves around him. I sing for him, and only him."

"Your brother should just come by and watch you, that way you'll be able to sing. Where is he?" I asked and she fell silent.

"Because of me...he..." she started after a long silence. "Because of me he is-"

"Dead?" I asked consciously.

"Hey, don't go killing my brother off! He's not dead! Not really anyways." Hime sighed. "He's in a coma."

"Oh." We sat in silence. "What happened?" I turned to her. "Sorry! Don't tell me if you don't want to. I don't mean to pry." She chuckled bitterly.

"BTS had a concert a few months back. My mother grounded me. My brother snuck me out and we attended the concert. When we came home from the concert late at night, a drunk driver came and hit our car on my brother's side. I escaped with a few scratches but my brother fell in a coma. Why was my brother the one who got hurt the most? My brother doesn't deserve that! It should've been me!" She shouted and tears rolled down her cheeks. She turned away.

"Hi-"

"Don't look at me." She sobbed

"Hime." She turned and hugged me.

"It's all my fault. It should've been me, Yoongi." She cried harder.

I hesitantly hugged her back. What do I say? I at comforting people. "It's ok."

"No, it's not. My brother is hurt! He is in a coma because of me!"

"Hey, you're the one that is in hurting. You're the one carrying all this guilt. Your brother loves you. He won't blame you for this accident."

"That's why it hurts so much. I know him well. He won't blame me." She kept crying. I didn't want to say anything to make the situation worse so I just continued to hug Hime and let her cry in my arms. Hime finally calmed down.

"Sorry, but can I-"

"Do whatever you want." I cut her off.

She pulled away from my hug and laid her head on my shoulder looking at the view in silence.

"I can understand why you hate BTS now." I spoke up.

"I don't hate BTS. I hated myself more. How could I love BTS so much that it dragged my brother into this mess?" Hime stated. "Whenever I see you boys, it brings back bad memories. It reminds me of the sin I committed."

"You didn't commit a sin." I assured her. She chuckled and lightly shook her head.

"You must think I'm a weak girl."

"Not at all."

"Ever since my brother fell in a coma, all I've ever done is cry alone at night."

"Why alone at night?"

"I don't like crying in front of others. I don't want to trouble anyone. I don't want to look weak in front of anyone either. It's better to cry alone privately."

"So, how many times did you cry alone in the dance room at night?"

"A lot of times, but I gotta say, you caught me at least 3 times." She chuckled. "Nobody was supposed to find out. Why were you the one who found me crying?"

"I was casually passing by, really." I stated. She chuckled at my response.

"I'm really a weak girl, aren't I?"

"You're not." I assured her. "Just sensitive." She pulled away and looked at me.

"I'm not sensitive."

"Yes, you are. I think I just learned something about you. You're a sensitive girl who likes to act strong in front of others."

"I am not like that."

"Yeah you are. And it makes me like you even more."

"Yoongi. I'm a terrible person. I don't serve your affection. Because of me, my brother is in a coma and he can't pursue his dream."

"You're a wonderful person. You love your brother a lot, so much that you're punishing yourself. Another reason to like you."

"Thank you, but I really don't deserve your affection."

"I can love whomever I want, and it just turns out to be you." Hime sighed and shook her head.

"You're crazy." Hime said and stood up.

"Where are you going?"

"Restroom. You wanna come with me?" I shook my head. "You sure?"

"I'm fine."

"Ok then." She shrugged and walked off. I sat alone thinking about the video. She's a great singer, and dancer, and rapper. She spat out Agust D like it was the easiest thing to do. I waited and waited but she didn't come back. Where is she? I hope she didn't give me the slip. What if she got into an accident. God, I hope not! I stood up and ran towards the restroom. On the way there, I spotted Hime looking at a street vendor's jewelry. She tried on different rings for her thumb. I approached her and she was wearing a black ring with 2 silver lines parallel to each other.

"You want that?" I asked and she jumped.

"No...I...no." She stated and out the ring back. "Just looking." She walked off. I stared at the ring for awhile and followed Hime. We walked along the pavement for awhile and Hime sat down on a bench to look at the water fountain. We stared at the scenery in silence when a memory just hit me.

"So, you'll go out with me if I asked you?" I questioned referring to the video.

"What? What are you-" she paused. "Quit joking around." She replied with a laugh seeming to understand my reference.

"I'm not. Are you hesitating because of your boyfriend? You didn't break up yet?"

"Boyfriend? What boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend."

"Weren't you arguing with him over the phone? (Ch.7)"

Hime laughed. "Ah~ that. I just went along with what you said. I was arguing with my mom, not my nonexistent boyfriend."

"So, no boyfriend?" Hime nodded. "So, I can be your boyfriend then."

"Yeah." She nodded and I smiled. She raised her head with wide eyes in realization. "Wait! I don't mean-"

"You said I can." I cut her off. "Girlfriend. Let me take you somewhere to cheer you up." I gave her my hand. She chuckled and took my hand. I pulled her up and guided her to a place where, I hope, will make her happy.

Hime POV

"An amusement park? What am I, 8?" I asked staring at the colorful entrance.

"Hey, kids like amusement parks and people find it romantic."

"It's not that romantic." I looked away. "Are we going in or not?"

"In a rush aren't we?"

"No." I denied. When we got inside, I ran in and spun around in a circle with my arms out. It's been awhile since I last came to an amusement park. I'm excited, but there's no way I'll tell him that. "Where should we go first?" I asked.

"Excited aren't we?" Yoongi chuckled.

I coughed and cleared my throat. "Not at all." Dammit! He can tell.

"You can stop putting on a strong front. You can be weak in front of me, y'know. I won't tell anyone. It'll be a secret between the two of us." I stared at Yoongi long and hard. "Don't worry about your image and just have fun. Be yourself."

Suga POV

"Can I trust you?" She asked.

"Of course you can."

"Ok! I trust you!" She smiled brightly. "Let's go." She grabbed my hand and dragged me to our first ride: a roller coaster.

"That was fun! That one next!" She shouted. She dragged me from ride to ride.

"Aren't you tired?" I asked her after our fifth ride.

"Not at all. Are you?" I nodded. "Well, here." She pulled me over to a bench and push my shoulder down forcing me to sit. "I'll get you ice cream." She ran off. I chuckled and shook my head waiting for her. I waited longer than I should have. Where is she? I spotted Hime walking towards me.

"Finally, I was...what is that?"

------------------------------

2/1/2017, 10:31 AM