Chapter 21

Blood, Sweat & Tears

Yuri POV

"I don't know. I'm kinda tired. Maybe I'll just sleep at the dorm." Suga said.

"You're giving up free food? Are you sick?" J-hope asked and receive a glare as a response.

"It's ok. One less person means more food for us." I said. "See you later. Now, get out. We need to practice."

"Um, ok." Namjoon oppa said. "I guess BTS will drop by later?"

"Mm~" I nod and motion my head towards the door. Namjoon oppa roll his eyes and lead BTS out. "You too." I said to Yun.

"But-"

"No buts. Go. You ditched class after all." Hime said.

"Alright." Yun said with a sigh. "See you at home." He walks out and we continue to practice.

When we got home, Hime started preparing to cook right away.

"Yah. Hime aren't you gonna rest a bit?" I ask.

"No. I need to prepare for dinner." She replies while still prepping.

"Ok." I said walking over and prying the cilantros out of her hands. "Why don't you be the first to shower today, so you can come back to cook, ok?"

"Ok." She agrees after a minute of contemplating.

"Good." I said. "No need to rush."

"Yes, husband." Hime said and enter the restroom after gathering her towel and change of clothes.

Rap Monster POV

"You guys ready?" I ask.

"Yeah." They reply.

I turn to Suga. “Are you really not going?"

Suga, who was laying on the couch with his laptop on his lap, shook his head. "No."

"You sure?" Hobi asks.

"Mm." Was his reply.

"But, what about dinner?" Jimin asks, voice lace with concern.

"I'll have sleep for dinner."

"That is not healthy." Jungkook said.

"Ok, you can stay if you want." Taehyung nods.

"Guess you'll be alone." I said.

"Alright, bye." Hobi said walking out the door.

"Have fun. ALONE." Jimin emphasize alone and walks out after Hobi. Jungkook shrugs and walk out.

"I'm not moving no matter what you guys say."

"Really? Ok then. Let's go and meet Rebel's new brother." Taehyung said excitedly.

Suga close his laptop and heave a sigh. "Fine. I'll go. Since you guys want me to go so much."

"You don't have to." I said to him.

"You guys keep pestering me."

"Right." I said. "You were planning to not move at all until Taehyung mentioned the brother."

"You guys keep pestering me." He repeats and we all make our way to Rebels' dorm.

********************************************

"You guys made it." Yuri said stepping to the side to let us in their dorm.

"Mm." I nod. "Where's Hime?"

"In the kitchen cooking. Duh. How else are we gonna get dinner? By praying?"

"Haha." I let out a monotone laugh. "Funny." I walk over to the kitchen. "Hime." She turn to me.

"Hey, Rap Monster sunbae-nim." Hime said. "You guys made it."

"Seriously, you need to stop that."

"Stop what?"

"Calling me that."

"Oh, do you prefer Namjoon sunbae-nim?"

"Calling me Namjoon will suffice."

"Namjoon sunbae-nim. What's up?"

I sigh and roll my eyes. She's not gonna stop the honorific. I hand her the box in my hand. "Cake for dessert."

"Oh, you shouldn't have."

"It's fine. Rebels are my hoobae after all."

"Thank you." She grab the cake from my hand and put it in the fridge. "Please, have a seat and make yourself comfortable over...there." She point to the others. “Not much space but...” I nod and walk back while Jin walks towards the kitchen.

The others are busy on their phones doing whatever they're doing. I look at Suga and he is stating that the poor boy.

"So? Who are you again?" I ask the kid.

"I am Shin Yun. Rebels' brother. But apart from being Rebels' brother, I'm a rising actor."

"Oh? How cool." I nod.

"I think BTS is cool."

"Are you a fan?"

"Not exactly." I raised my brow. "Since Rebels noona really like you guys, I just thought you guys might be cool."

"Then you should listen to our songs to have a better judgement."

"Which one should I listen to?" He said out loud to himself. "Oh! Yuri! Yuri noona!"

"What is one of Hime noona's favorite song from BTS?" Yun asks not adding honorifics to our name.

"I Need U." Yuri replies. Yun nods and YouTube the video.

"Oh~" he nods listening to our song. "Yuri noona. Another one of Hime noona's favorite!"

"Save Me."

"Hm~" he nods again. After listening to Run, Fire and our most recent release, Blood, Sweat and Tears he looks at me. "You guys are pretty good."

"Well, we've always been 'pretty good'." Suga growls at him.

"Oh really? I didn't really notice." Yun said and stood up walking to Hime.

"Hime noona~" he coos giving Hime a back hug and lean his chin on her shoulder. "I'm hungry~"

Hime smiles at him. "You have to wait a bit more ok. It's almost done." She pats his head.

I look at Suga and he was glaring at the poor boy and their interaction. He probe the side of his cheeks with his tongue and turns away annoyed.

********************************************

When the food was finish, Yun followed every one of Hime's orders and help set up the table.

"Kinda cramp for 15 people." I said.

Hime chuckles. "Yeah. Sorry about that."

"It's fine. We get free food." Hobi replies.

"Ok, well, excuse me." Hime said and walks off to their bedroom. Suga's eyes follow after her and continue to stare for awhile.

"Where is she going?" Taehyung asks.

"Isn't she going to eat?" Jimin adds.

"Don't mind her. She's always like that." Yuri said. "She'll be back in 15-20 minutes. Let's go ahead and eat first."

Suga stops staring and turned, catching me staring. "What?"

"Nothing. I just need to use the restroom." I said. "I'll be back." I walk towards the restroom. The door to the room Hime entered was slightly open ajar so I peeked in.

"He still hates me." I heard her chuckle. "But Hyun oppa. I really miss you." She let out a sigh. "I want to see you."

Hime POV

"Ok, well, excuse me." I enter our bedroom. I pulled my phone and opened the FaceTime app calling my father.

"Hi, Hime!"

"Appa~ I missed you!"

"Me too." My father said.

"Appa, did you eat already?"

"Mm." He nods. "I did. What about you?"

"I'll eat after this call. How's my oppa?"

"The same."

"Can I talk to him? Please?"

"Sure." My father positioned the phone to view my brother. "I'll be back in 20 minutes. Yeah?"

"Mm~" I nod and watch my father leave the screen with a light click to the door closing.

"Oppa. How are you? Me? I'm doing fine." I nod. "’Have you eaten?’ Is what I would like to say but...you can't eat when you're in a coma, huh. Mmmm. Don't worry about me. I'm doing fine. I'm eating on time and I'm not overworking myself. What else? Ah~ He still hates me." I chuckle. "Hyun oppa. I really miss you. I want to see you." I stay silent for awhile. "There's so much I want to say to you but I keep getting busier with our debut coming up. One of these days, I'll come visit you. I have to go now. Oppa, don't forget. I love you. Muah~"

I open the door and Rap Monster came out of the restroom.

"Did you eat?" I ask him.

"A little."

"Come. Let's go eat before it’s all gone." I said and we both head back to the table.

"You were gone for awhile Hime." Jimin said.

"Ah, I needed to do something." I grab my spoon and scooped some rice.

"What is this? It's so good!" Areum asks.

"I'll tell you after we're done eating." I said.

"The slight bitterness of the meat. The sour and spicy taste from the broth. Mm~ delicious." J-hope chirped.

"This sausage is good too." Jungkook said stuffing the food in his mouth. Everyone was chatting happily with each other and Suga was just eating quietly.

After eating, Jin offers to help with cleaning up and doing the dishes.

"Oh no. It's fine." I decline the offer. "Yun will help me. He always does."

"Maybe, you should accept his help?" Yun said with hope.

"Yun."

"Ok. I get it." He said and I decline Jin again clearing the table.

"So? What was it? The dish?" BB asks.

"Liver." I reply with no hesitation. "The sausage was pork meat stuffed inside it’s intestines."

"It was good." They all chorus.

"Bring out the cake!" Sarang shouted.

"Yun-ah. Could you-"

"Yes, I got it." He said bringing the cake over in one hand and a knife in the other. "Be careful. Knife coming through."

"You made it safely to the table without tripping and stabbing someone. Good boy." I ruffle his hair.

"Hime noona!" He laughs.

"Will you cut the damn cake already." Suga said.

"Man, I didn't know you were so eager to eat cake." J-hope said.

"I'm not, but Taehyung is." He motions his head to Taehyung. He was looking at the cake with stars in his eyes.

"Ok. C'mon. Knife baby boy." I said to Yun who complied. I opened the box and cut the cake into almost equal pieces.

"Crooked!" The girls complain.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

I roll my eyes. "Rude. Like they can do any better."

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

"They're almost equal." I said pointing to the cake. "Almost."

"Hey, none of you guys offered to help, so quit complaining." Yuri defends me.

"Thanks husband."

"Any time wife." We both chuckle.

"Ok. Pick your slice."

Everyone ate the cake happily. Yes. Happily. Cause we don't have to work out. Just dance more than usual. Still a form of working out, I guess. Don’t get me wrong, it’s waaay better than actual exercise.

"Thanks for dinner." Rap Monster said to me at the door.

"You're welcome. It was an honor having BTS sunbae eat with us. And thank you for the cake."

"Eh~" he shrugs. "No biggie."

"See you next time!" They wave at us and walk off.

********************************************

"Hiiiiiime~" Yun shouts pulling me into a hug and swinging me in a circle.

I laugh. "Put me down!" He put me down and looks at me with a big bright smile on his face. "Take 15." I said and the girls left the studio to do their own thing. "You have balls to interrupt our practice time, y'know."

"I'm going on a date. I won't be home until late?"

"How late?"

"Um...12?"

"Yun!"

"Ai~!" He flinch when I raise my voice.

"So late." I said in a softer tone.

"I know that you're worried, but I'll be ok! Please? Let me go? Please?" He begs. I stare at him in silence for a minute and he pouts jutting out his lips.

"Ok, fine. But take care of yourself."

"Yes! You're the best! I love you to most!" He pulls me into another hug. "I love you the most!" He repeats.

"Ahem!" Someone clears their throat. We turn around and Suga was standing there watching us with a blank stare. I pull away from Yun.

Yun POV

"Am I interrupting?" The man said.

"No. Did you need something, Suga sunbae-nim?"

"Bang PD is looking for you."

Hime looks at me. "I'll be here for awhile."

"I'll be back ok? Yun-ah, wait for me?"

"Mm~" I nod. She smiles and wave me goodbye and walks out the practice room. This Suga guy's eyes were on Hime noona's every move and trails after her. Even when she left and turns the corner, his stare lingers at the corner for a bit.

I look around and put my bag down on the ground. "Don't be fooled." Suga said.

"I'm sorry?"

"I'm talking about Hime. Don't fall for her tricks."

"I'm not falling for any trick." I said.

"Tsk. Idiots like you fall fast, huh?"

I scoff. "What do you know?"

"Don't tell me that I didn't warn you." He said. "I'm telling you based on my experience. She's not what she seems."

Experience?

"They corner and beat the girlfriend of guys they like too?"

"Yeah. Especially if the boyfriend is a celebrity they love."

"How would you know?"

"It happened to me, duh."

"Really? Who were you dating at that time? Who's the big time celebrity?"

"Mind your own business." (Refer to ch.20)

I scoffed. "Thanks but I know Hime noona well enough."

"Hey!" The other Rebels noona walks in.

"Oh, Suga oppa. What brings you here? And where's Hime?" Yuri asks looking around the empty dance room as if she'll pop out of thin air.

"Bang PD's office. That's all I'm here for." He said and walks out.

"Uh, ok?" Rebels said in a weak voice.

"What was he here for?" BB runs over and whispers to me the moment Suga walks out the door.

"Bang PD wanted to see Hime noona, so he delivered the message." I reply with a shrug.

"That's it?" SooRi asks and I nod my head.

"But the one who delivered the message was Suga though?" Areum states. "I mean, their history..."

"Ok! Since Hime isn't here yet, let's just practice without her." Yuri said clapping her hands. Everyone got in their position and I pull Yuri out. "What?"

“They dated?”

“Who?” Yuri noona and I look inside the studio. The other girls were watching us. I smile and wave at them and turn back to Yuri noona.

“Hime noona and that dude.”

“You mean Suga?”

“Mm.” I nod.

“Ask Hime yourself.” Yuri noona said and went back inside to practice.

*******************************************

“What?”

“Huh?”

“You keep staring at me.” Hime noona said. “What’s wrong Yun?”

I shake my head. “It’s nothing.”

“Ok.” She said and continue to look at my homework. She let out a sigh. “Ok, seriously Yun, what is wrong with you? You keep staring at me.”

“It’s nothing. Really.”

“Yun.”

“We’ll talk about it next time, ok? Please, let’s just focus on my homework.”

Hime lets out a small chuckle and roll my homework into a tube hitting me with it. “You’re the one not focusing.”

“Sorry.”

“I have something to say too.” She spoke up.

“Hm?”

She breaks out in a smile. “So?”

“So?” I repeat confused.

Hime sighs. “Your date yesterday. How was it?”

“Ah~ it’s ok.” Hime continues to stare at me. “What?”

“That can’t be it. What happened?”

“Nothing.”

“Yun.”

“Ok. Ok.” I told Hime noona about my date went.

“That’s it?”

I gasp. “What did you mean ‘that’s it?’”

“You went window shopping. And ate ice cream.”

“We’re high school kids, what can we do?”

“Yun-ah. I thought you were rich? Pull some strings.”

I scoff. “I don’t do that. You taught me to be a humble gentleman.”

Hime laughs. “Out of all the times I teach you to be conservative about money, you choose to apply it during your date? Are you an idiot?”

“Shut up.” I mumble cheeks turning pink in embarrassment.

“I’m sorry.” Hime breathes trying to stop her laughing. “You’re right. Good job. I’m proud of you. If that girl doesn’t like you because of you, but like you because of your money, I swear I’ll fight her.”

“You can’t fight.” I deadpan.

“You don’t know that.”

“You can fight?” I light up, stars twinkling in my eyes.

“No.” She replies and I deflate.

“Don’t do that to me. I thought you were secretly a bad girl.”

Hime laughs. “I am.”

“You’re a good girl.” I said.

“Why do you sound so sad? So what if I’m not a bad girl.”

“I thought you were cooler.”

She hit me with my homework again. “Do your homework.”

I chuckle. “Yes mom~”

-------------------------------------------------------------

Shout out to JiJaeYong.

I’m sorry I haven’t updated for like 8months. Yes, I counted after you commented. I’m sorry. This one is for you. Sorry it’s boring though. I swear I should just get Yoongi and Hime back together already. But I have so much in store for you all.

Thanks for your love. Muah~