Chapter 23

Blood, Sweat & Tears

Suga POV

I was walking down the corridor after my talk with Bang PD when I saw Namjoon approach Hime. I hide behind a corner.

“Hime!” Namjoon shouts catching her attention.

“RM sunbae-nim.”

“Call me RM.”

“RM sunbae-nim.”

“Namjoon.”

“Namjoon sunbae-nim.”

“Namjoon.”

“Namjoon sunbae. Take it or leave it.”

Namjoon sighs. “Fine you can call me that. By the way, did you see Suga?” He said looking around.

She shook her head. “No. Am I supposed to?”

“Well, he was supposed to thank you.”

“Hm? For what?”

“The food and medicine yesterday.”

“How do you know about that?”

“Yuri told all of us.”

“Oh my gosh. I told her not to say anything.” She rub her temple. “That idiot.”

“Well, she told. Ah,” he look at his watch. “I have to go now. Take care.”

“You too, Namjoon sunbae.” They bow to each other and walk opposite directions.

I walk back to the dorm and into my room. I sat at my desk and there stare at the medicine I received.

‘I just wanted to tell you that the food and the medicine...is from Hime.’

‘Well, he was supposed to thank you.’

‘For the food and medicine.’

‘Yuri told all of us.’

‘I told her not to say anything.’

‘Thank her the next time you see her.’

I sigh grabbing the medicine, putting it in my pocket and I ran back to the company towards Rebels’ practice room. When I got there, Yun was hugging Hime. I clench the medicine in my pocket. I decide to leave when Sarang spot me.

“Suga oppa.” Everyone turns to look at me.

“Did you need something?” Hime asks quickly pulling away from Yun.

“Bang PD wants to talk to you.” I reply. Idiot! Why did I make up an excuse?! If she meets Bang PD, she’ll find out I’m lying!

Hime POV

“Again?” The other girls groan.

I chuckle at their reaction. “Thank you.” I said to Yoongi and turn to Yun. “No fighting.” I said walking out and heading toward Bang PD’s office.

Knock Knock.

“Come in.”

“Hello.”

“Oh, Hime. What’s up? Did you need something?”

“You called for me?”

“Eh? I didn’t call for you. Who told you that?”

“Huh? But Yoo-”

“Yoo?”

“Ah, it’s nothing. I just wanted to report to you that Rebels are doing fine in their dancing and today we’ll be going back to the recording studio. I’ll be supervising their singing with Producer PDogg-nim. Uh, would you like to join?”

“No. I believe in you and PDogg.”

“I see.”

“Is that all?”

“Yes.” I nod.

“Alright. Thank you for the update and the hard work Hime.”

“Thank you.” I said and walk out of Bang PD’s office. Bang PD didn’t request for me, so why did Yoongi...

Suga POV

I’m such an idiot. I watch her walk down the hall and disappear behind the corner anxiously.

“I guess I’ll be-”

“Why are you in such a rush to leave, Suga oppa?” Yuri said and held onto my arm. “You still have to thank Hime for the medicine.” She whispers to me.

“I’ll do that next time.” I whisper back.

“When is next time?” I did not answer and she pulls me into the dance studio and pushes me into the corner of the room. “Hime will be right back.” I look around awkwardly and accidentally meet eyes with Yun. He stares me down for some time. Honestly, why am I still here? I’m Min Suga, dammit. I don’t listen to others. Especially Yuri.

“I should go.” I said ready to walk out the door when Hime came back.

“So? What did Bang PD want to talk to you about?” Areum ask. Hime looks at me and I avert my eyes. Oh my gosh. She knows that I’m lying. She’s gonna tell them. She’s gonna embarrass me in front of the others. Good bye world. This is the end of Min Yoongi. I’m dead. Hip hop is dead. Mom, dad, hyung, I hope you know I love you. Today, your son will-

“He just wanted to know about our progress.”

Eh? I look at her. Did she just...

“Oh.” The others said.

“Yeah. I told him that after a few more rounds of dancing we’re gonna head to the recording studio to continue on our recording.” She’s lying to them. She’s covering for me. Why? “Suga sunbae, would you like to join us at the recording studio?”

“Uh, I can’t. I’m actually busy. Have to get ready. To continue the Wings Tour. I’m sorry.”

Hime smiles with a shake of her head. “No worries.” I walk towards the exit and Hime stops me.

“Suga sunbae.”

“Yes?”

“Thank you. For delivering Bang PD’s message.”

“Uh, you’re welcome.” I said a bit awkwardly, since I lied and she knows that. “I have to go now.” I said and walk away as quickly as I can without looking too suspicious.

Hime POV

Yoongi walks away and I chuckle at his behavior. So obvious.

“What’s wrong?” Yuri asks me.

I shake my head. “It’s nothing. C’mon. Let’s practice, then we’re gonna go record with Producer PDogg-nim.”

“Ok. Let’s do this!” BB shouts enthusiastically.

*********************************************

I press the button. “Nari, pronounce the words clearly. It’s ok if your voice cracks.”

She nods at me and follow my directions. After she was done recording, I listen to it. I smile. “You did wonderful Nari. Thank you for your hard work.”

“Thanks Hime.” She replies and walks out of the recording room.

“Well, that’s all for today.” PDogg said. “I’ll be heading out first. Good work.”

I stood up and bow to him. “Thank you.” When he exits the studio, I sit back down to listen to the music. I plug headphones in and listen to the recording. I smile at the song which is coming along nicely.

Bzzt. Bzzt. Static interrupts our song. Bzzt. Bzzt. Was this here before? I continue to listen. Bzzt. Bzzt. Killer. I took the headphones off immediately and look around. The girls were all sleeping soundly.

Hahahaha. I heard giggles in the hallway. I stand up from my chair and walk over. I step into the hallway and I see a black shadow run away from my peripheral. I run after it into the bathroom.

“I know you’re in here. Come out.” Silence. I open the restroom stalls one by one and they were all empty. I sigh and walk over to the sink and splash water on my face. I look up at the mirror.

“Boo!” I jump back at my own reflection smirking at me. “Who would’ve think that a killer is such a scaredy cat?” I run away from my reflection to the door. I pull on the handle and it’s stuck. I pull it harder. Still stuck. I keep pulling and jiggling the door handle trying to get it to open. I start to get anxious. My other self laughs and crawls out of the mirror. “Hime~”

“Stop.” I said to her with a pounding heart.

“Your debut is approaching fast, isn’t it?” She said walking towards me. “I want to know something. Why is it that you get to be happy and Hyun oppa is all alone?!” She grabs a hold of my neck and starts squeezing. I try to pry her hands from my neck but she has a strong grip. “Why are you the one living when you’re the one was supposed to die?! Die, Hime, die!”

“Hime!” I jump up heart pounding from the adrenaline. “You ok?”

I look around. I’m still in the studio. “Yeah.” I nod. A dream. “I’m fine.”

“You sure. You’re sweating a whole lot.” Yuri point our attempting to wipe my sweat away. I dodge her hand and wiped my own sweat.

“Yeah. Yeah. It’s...it’s just warm in here.”

“Really? It’s kinda cool in here.”

“What time is it?” I ask looking at the clock. “Why are you awake at 4 in the morning?”

“I needed to use the restroom.” Yuri yawned. “Going back to sleep. Night.” She went back to cuddle the others to sleep.

“Night.” I whisper with a sigh.

*********************************************

“Hm. With what you told me Hime,” the therapist said. “I think that, your self hatred is getting to you. If you just...forgive yourself-”

“I’m done here.” I said standing up and walking to the door.

“Hime, if you just forgive yourself, you’ll be perfectly fine.”

I scoff and turn back to the therapist. “You make it sound so easy. But what should I do? Because I don’t plan to forgive myself.” I open the door and came face to face with Yoongi who was holding a piece of paper in his hand and looking at the address. “What are you doing here?”

“Bang PD wants to see you.”

“You’re serious this time, right?”

Yoongi nods. “That’s why he gave me the address and everything. Honestly. Why do I have to get you all the time? It’s not like we don’t have employees to come get you.” He continues to walk back to the company with me in tow, a few feet back. I stare at his back.

‘He’s always glaring at me when I’m close to you because he’s jealous.’

“Do you hate Yun? He said you punched him first yesterday.”

“He’s a brat.” Yoongi growls.

“Why did you lie yesterday?” I ask. “About Bang PD.” He stops in his tracks and turn to me.

‘He’s still in love with you.’

“I don’t know.” He shrugs. “It just came out. Because that’s the usual reason why I’m there. What about you? You knew the truth. Why did you lie to the girls?”

‘Why let him, the one you love, misunderstand you?’

“Why? Are you touched? Did you fall in love with me again?” I walk up to him and lean in. “Ah, not ‘again’. You never fell out of love with me in the first place.” I said looking in his eyes with a smile on my face.

He pulls back. “Are you delusional? Why would I still be in love with you?” He growls and walks off.

I look down at the ground and press my lips together. Of course he’s not in love with you. Idiot.

No POV

“Hime nooooona~” BTS see Yun running into Rebels’ dance room and they follow him. “Hime nooona~” he whines while hugging Hime. “Help me~”

“What’s wrong?” Hime chuckles.

“Our show is ending~” he cries out. “Because you noona made me into a better man, they’re ending the show~ I don’t want to~” he gasp. “Should I shoplift at a store and get in trouble so I could stay with you longer?”

Hime hits his head lightly. “Are you crazy? Do you want to die? If you do that, I’ll hit you.”

Yun pouts. “But I have so much fun being with you. I don’t want Rebels noona to leave me.”

Hime chuckles. “But, you need to work hard for your career too.”

He hugs Hime and his eyes met Suga’s and his lips turns up in a smirk. “I love you so much~ I love you the most. And I know you love me the most.”

Yun picks Hime up and spins her. When he puts her down, he kisses her forehead and her cheeks. Hime just laughs at his actions.

“Calm down.” Namjoon whispers to Suga.

“I am calm.”

“You call that calm?” Namjoon points to his fist that was clenched so hard his knuckles turn white.

“I’m not hitting him, am I?”

“Pretty sure your killing him in your head.”

“I’m not. Why would I do that?”

“You’re jealous.” Namjoon said.

“I’m not.”

“He’s glaring at me. It hurts.” Yun whispers to Hime.

“Huh?” Hime said confused.

“Oh, if it isn’t BTS.” Yun points out as if he didn’t meet eyes with Suga earlier. “What are you guys doing here?”

“We just came to talk to Bang PD about something.” Namjoon said. The girls and BTS start conversing with each other and Suga walks over to Yun who was hugging Hime in his arms.

“Yes?” Yun said to the new addition.

“Go away and mind your own business, brat.” Suga growls. He lifts his hands up in surrender and walks off. “And you. Do you just let him touch you like that?”

“He’s Rebels’ little brother.”

“Siblings don’t touch each other like that.”

“Suga, why do you care? You’re not still in love with me, are you?”

Suga scoff. “Are you kidding me? I hate you!”

At Suga’s outburst, everyone turn towards Hime and Suga. Suga had Hime pressed up against one of the mirrors.

“I hate you.” Suga repeats himself.

Hime smirks. “You say that you hate me but your mind is filled with nothing but thoughts of me. You may think that hate is the opposite of love, but hate is just a darker form of love.”

Namjoon can see the frustration on Suga’s face as Suga lifts Hime’s chin up pressing his lips against hers locking them into a kiss. BTS, Rebels and Yun all look at each other with wide eyes but did not make a move to separate or intervene. Hime lightly pushes Suga away with shock.

“What are you doing?” Hime asks.

“What? That brat can touch you, but I can’t?”

“What is wrong with you? He’s my brother.”

“He’s not really your brother and he was getting too close. So, if you misbehave again, I'll you in front of everyone

Hime scoffs. “As if. I dare you”

“Don't test my limits.”

Hime chuckles. “You're not someone who likes PDA.” Suga forces another kiss upon Hime which she pushes him away.

“You think you know everything about me, don't you?” Hime attempts to slap Suga but he catches her by the wrist before her hand made contact with his cheek. Hime tries her other hand which had the same fate; Suga catches it too. “Seriously, you think I’m gonna let you slap me again? (Refer to Ch.17) Are you in a drama? You're gonna slap me after a kiss?” Hime knees Suga's abdomen making him release her wrist to cover his pain.

“You barely know anything about me. You should be the one that shouldn't be testing my limits.” Hime said.

Namjoon clears his throat. “You do realize we’re still here, yeah?”

Hime let out an awkward cough and power walk out of the room with flushed cheeks.

“You know, Suga hyung," RM crouhes next to Suga. "I hate to say this, but she's right. You say that you hate her, but your mind is occupied with thoughts of her, and you're fighting for her attention. She's controlling your whole being.”

“.” Suga mumble.

“Just admit it. You’re still in love with her.” Yuri said.

“I’m not.” Suga growls standing up. “I’m not.”

“Are you trying to convince us, or yourself?” Yun asks receiving a glare in return.

“Mind your own business.”

“I’ve said it already but I’ll say it again. Hime is mine.”

“She’s not yours.” Suga said leaving the room.

“What? Then is she yours?” Yun shouts after Suga’s slowly disappearing figure.

“Who’s yours?” Yuri said hitting Yun in the head. “You’re making Suga misunderstand Hime.”

“What? He says that he’s not in love with her so he shouldn’t care about what I say.” He shrugs.

“You have a girlfriend.” Areum said.

“You have a girlfriend?!” BTS shouts in shock.

“Then why are you all over Hime?” Taehyung asks.

“Because she’s my sister.” Yun replies.

“You gave Yoongi the wrong idea.” Sarang said.

“Are you, by chance, trying to get them back together?” Namjoon asks.

Yun smiles. “Maybe.”

“No.” Jin said. “They do not need to get back together. Not after the breakup.”

“Why not?” Yun ask. “Hime is a good person.”

“Look, you don’t know what happened when they broke up.” Hoseok said.

“Yeah? What happened?” Rebels ask.

“It’s something we don’t want to talk about.” Jimin said in a small voice.

“The break up involved Taehyung.” Jungkook adds.

“Let’s not talk about that.” Taehyung tries to stop the topic from surfacing.

“Why not? They want to know. We will tell them.” Jin shrugs.

“Ok. Let’s stop here.” Namjoon said.

“Hime kissed Taehyung and broke it off with Yoongi!” Jungkook quickly blurt out.

“Look she did-”

“What?” Yuri cuts Taehyung off. “She did what?”

“Kissed Taehyung.” Jimin repeats.

The girls looks at each other with wide eyes. Yuri looks at Taehyung then said, “I need to talk to Hime,” before running out the door leaving the rest of Rebels and BTS behind.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Dun Dun DUUUUN~ I updated! Lol!

I know. I know. You’re probably thinking “why are the updates so short.” Well because...if its not short, I’ll never update. That’s why.

If I cut the chapters shorter, I’ll update faster. Idk why, but that’s how it works for me. Weird, I know.

Well, I hope you enjoyed it~

It’s been awhile since aggressive Suga. Hahaha.