Chapter 13

Blood, Sweat & Tears

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

I hope you all have a wonderful time with your loved ones whether it be your significant other, family or friends!

I hope you enjoy~

------------------------------

Hime POV

We walked to the cafeteria and many people were whispering amongst each other.

"Is it just me or are we always the center of attention?" SooRi asked.

"Yeah, I feel like that too." Nari nodded.

We all sat down eating and BB was looking around.

"What are you looking for?" Areum asked.

"BTS. They should be here by now."

"BTS is gone." Yuri stated.

"What?!" The others shouted.

"My brother texted me yesterday that BTS is back at BigHit."

"They didn't even tell us anything." Sarang pouted. "How mean."

"She got dumped." "Suga left her." "Of course, she was nothing but a pastime." "She's nothing special." "Did you think it was serious between them?" "Pfft. They were all high and mighty about it too."

"Shut up!" Yuri shouted.

"You want a piece of me?!" BB growled at the other students.

"Stop it. It's fine." I said.

"But Hime-"

"It's fine." I cut them off. "Let's just eat and get ready for class."

------------------------------

I was washing my hands in the bathroom when three students approached.

"You...didn't last very long with Suga, huh?" Girl A said and they giggled. Yuri and BB came out of a cubicle and stepped between me and the girls washing their hands.

"Of course! He's an idol! He can't be serious with a nobody like her." Girl B laughed. "She's nothing but a loser?" Yuri and BB almost attacked the girls but I pulled them back.

"What? You're gonna hit us? Do it!" Girl C provoked us. Yuri and BB almost attacked and I pulled them back again.

"At least I caught his attention and dated him while you girls were screaming 'oppa, oppa, oppa'." I chuckled. "Suga didn't even spare you a glance."

"You-"

"Unlike you girls," I cut them off. "who fantasized about what it will be like to be his girlfriend, I got to experience it. Who's the real loser now? Let's go."

"Loser!" Yuri and BB mocked them and followed me out the door. Yuri and BB continued to laugh walking down the hallway.

"Did you see their face?" BB laughed while clapping her hands. "Epic."

"Hime, the queen of comebacks." Yuri chuckled. "But I gotta say, you have to be careful. Knowing girls, they'll try to get back at you."

"Mm." I nodded. Typical girl things. Revenge. And now I have to watch my back. Great, just what I needed. More attention. I rolled my eyes at the thought.

We arrived to dance class with the other four waiting for us.

"Finally here?" Areum said. We chuckled sitting down and started stretching.

"Yah. Is it true? Did Suga really dump you?" SooRi asked.

"Everyone keeps taking about it." Nari motioned her head to the other students.

"Let them think whatever they want." I replied.

"Tell us what happened between you two." Sarang said.

"I don't want to talk about it." The others sighed at my statement. "Sorry."

"You never tell us anything." BB grumbled.

"Yah, she's our friend. Let's trust her, huh?" Yuri turned to me. "I trust you Hime. Whatever happened between you two, I trust that you're not the one in the wrong."

"There's no right or wrong, Yuri, but thank you. I appreciate it."

Suga POV

"Ah~ back to practicing." V pouted. "It's so boring without the girls here. I miss them."

"Yah, concentrate." Hobi shook him by the shoulders.

"Yeah, if they work hard, one day, we'll see them onstage." Jimin nodded happily.

"You're right! Let's practice!" V shouted. They started dance practice and I left for the studio.

"What are you doing?" Rap Monster asked sitting next to me.

"I need to finish up with the songs. I'm almost done. You should go practice."

"Nah, I'll sit here in case you need help."

"Suit yourself." I said and turned to computer to arrange the melodies for the songs.

Hime POV

"Ok, class, remember how I told you to form a group of four or more?" The teacher asked.

"Yes~" the class chorused.

"Ok. Please form in your groups." Everyone went to their groups. "Ok. Now look around. You noticed how some group changed their peers for others? That's what being a trainee is like. You lose some members and you gain some members. Now, there are two months left before the big performance. I hope you all have been practicing."

I looked at the girls in horror. "Practice? What practice?" I mouthed to them.

"I don't know." Yuri shrugged.

"We are in deep ." BB whispered.

"I know. We didn't even practice." Areum shook her head in disapproval.

"Hell, we don't even have a song." SooRi murmured.

"Oh, that's right." Sarang confirmed.

"What should we do?" Nari asked.

"Girls, you paying attention?" The teacher called out to us. We all nodded and continued to listen to the teacher.

"The year is ending soon and the big performance is coming up, you better practice hard, alright?" The teacher clapped. "Class dismiss. Practice hard!"

Students walked out of the class while the seven of us sat in place.

"What's the big performance?" I asked.

"It's a performance held every year." SooRi started.

"It's big because there will be CEO's and recruiters coming in to watch." Areum said.

"If you're lucky, or talented enough, you get recruited." Yuri added.

"But, enough about that. We need to think about what we want to do." BB commented.

"If we don't have a performance, we won't get recruited." Nari stated.

"What should we do?" Sarang pouted.

"I know." I motioned everyone with my finger. They all leaned in towards me and I whispered my idea to them.

"Embarrassing!" Yuri shouted pulling away from the circle.

"It's not embarrassing." Nari giggled.

"Embarrassing for me!" Yuri yelled.

"I think it's a great idea, actually." Areum said.

"Yeah, I like it too." SooRi nodded.

"Let's do it!" BB shouted.

"Girls, no~" Yuri groaned shaking her head.

"C'mon." Sarang tugged at the hem of Yuri's shirt. "You won't die. It'll be fun."

"Hime~ why did you come up with such an idea. I don't want to~" Yuri whined.

"Well, what do you want to do?"

Yuri brightened up. "How about AOA?"

"No! We like Hime's idea better!" The others chorused and Yuri sighed in defeat.

"Ugh! Fine. Let's go with Hime's idea."

------------------------------

We started practicing for the big performance.

"I'm tired." BB complained. "Teaching you girls is so hard. Hime, you teach them alone next time."

"Yah, learning is hard too!" Nari shouted.

"Yeah. We're exhausted too, y'know." SooRi said laying down on the ground.

"You girls want a break?" I asked.

"I want to call it quits for today." Yuri groaned.

I chuckled. "It's not that bad."

"Yuri's right. Let's call it quits for today." Sarang nodded.

"Oh? What kind of trainees are you girls gonna be? You're gonna have to work 10 times harder than this." I pointed out.

"But were not trainees yet. Let's call it quits for today." Areum said. "I'm going for a shower. Anyone coming?"

"Me!" Everyone choruses and turned towards me.

"Hime, you coming?" Yuri asked.

"Nah." I shook my head. "I'm going to buy some snacks. You girls want anything?"

"Nah." SooRi refused my offer.

"We'll buy them ourselves later." BB said.

"Ok, then. Bye." I said and we parted ways.

I walked alone in the streets of Seoul.

'...leave your stupid guilt behind and move on!' I shook my head. No. I can't. Ever. I looked up and came face to face with a jewelry shop. I smiled at the designs. How pretty.

"Oppa!" I looked to my side. "Buy that for me." The girl said pulling on the guy's arm. "My birthday is coming up."

"So? It doesn't mean I'm buying you what you want."

[Flashback]

"Hime, you're birthday is coming up." Hyun said.

"I want an Army Bomb Lightstick."

"Woah. I never said I'm buying you a present."

"Then why bring up my birthday?"

"Just making sure you still remember when your birthday is."

"Yeah, yeah." I replied.

------------------------------

"What's this?" I asked accepting the wrapped box from Hyun oppa's hands.

"Your birthday present."

"I thought you weren't gonna buy me one?" I laughed and shook the box. "What is it?"

"I don't think you want to shake the box like that."

"Why not?" I asked still shaking the box and it slipped out of my hand and onto the ground.

"Oh! My. Gosh." Hyun pinched the bridge of his nose. "Just open it and you'll regret it."

"Yeah right." I opened the box and gasped. "Oh. My. GOSH! Is this really for me?! Really, really?!" I shouted jumping up and down excitedly with the Army Bomb Lightstick in my hands.

"Of course. You're the only BTS Trash in this family."

"Aw~ thank you!" I hugged Hyun. "I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you the most."

"Of course you do." Hyun said.

"But I dropped it." I pouted.

"I told you not to shake it."

"You should've told me what it was."

"You should've listen to me."

"Whatever." Hime shrugged. "I still got the Army Bomb." I hugged Hyun again. "I love you."

[End]

I smiled at the memory. Good times. I walked off in a random direction and when I realized it, I was standing in front of the park entrance. I went inside and sat on an empty swing. I swear it's been years since I last rode on one. I sat in silence staring into space.

[Flashback]

"Oppa! Push me!"

"Hime. We're not kids anymore. You're in your 1st year of Jr. high for goodness sake."

"So? Push me!"

"Push yourself."

"How am I supposed to push myself, you idiot." I laughed. "I can't clone myself!"

"You know what I meant!" Hyun defended himself.

"Ok." I nodded and decided to push myself on the swing.

The ringing of my phone brought me back to reality.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?" Yuri asked through the phone.

"What?"

"Where are you?"

I looked around. "At a park. Why?"

"You were supposed to be buying snacks. You were gone for a long time we were getting worried about you. Are you ok?"

"I'm fine. Why?"

"Nothing. Come back, ok?"

"Alright. I'm on my way." I hung up and stood up. Guess it's time to head back.

When I got back, the girls all looked at me worried.

"What?"

"Are you ok?" Yuri asked.

"I'm fine. What's up?"

"Nothing." Everyone denied and shook their head.

"Ok?" I said confused. "I'm going to shower then."

"I'll come with you." Yuri offered.

"You already showered."

"But I can-"

"Stay." I ordered. "I can shower alone. I'm not a kid." I chuckled and shook my head leaving towards the dorm shower.

------------------------------

"Hime, if one day you become a popular idol, don't forget about me." Hyun said.

"Oppa, how am I supposed to forget you. You're my brother. Idiot." I laughed.

"We'll see."

"Yah! You are gonna be a great director, and I'll be an idol. We'll be together. Always."

Beep. Beep. Beep. I awoke at the sound of the alarm going off. I sat up in bed. 'We'll be together. Always.' I sighed at my own voice speaking those words. Terrible.

"Are you ok?" Areum asked.

I nodded. "Why?"

"You slept through the first alarm. That's the second one. It's usually for me. Are you ok?"

I thought back to my dream and shook my head. "I just feel a bit sluggish, but I'll be fine."

"Ok." Areum nodded. "Get ready. I'll wake up the others." I nodded and slowly got off the bed to get ready for the day ahead of me.

------------------------------

"Ok class. Rapping is all about rhythm and rhyming. You don't always have to rhyme but..."

"Hime!" Hyun shouted and pulled out the seat next to me sitting down. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Can I ask something of you?"

"Sure."

"Teach me how to rap."

"Huh?" I laughed. "You want to rap?"

Hyun nodded. "I want to know why you like it so much."

"Sure." I shrugged. "Ok, rapping is all about rhythm. Try rapping this." Hyun tried rapping which turned out to be a big fail and I laughed. "Oppa, it's like this." I rapped the verse for him. "Now you try it."

Hyun tried again and failed making me laugh. "Oppa, pause here, breathe here, and go faster here." I ordered. Hyun tried and failed yet again. "Oppa, I'll show you one more time." I repeated the verse. "Now you try again. It's not hard."

"Hime, just cause you can spit fire doesn't mean that I can."

"Spit fire." I laughed.

"Isn't that what people call it nowadays?"

"Sure, why not."

"-me. Hime!" The girls yelled snapping me out of my trance.

"Hm?"

"Class is over." SooRi stated.

I looked around. "Ah. Let's go." I nodded.

"I'm so hungry." BB rubbed her abdomen.

"Let's go eat. What do you guys want?" Nari asked.

"Hm~ let's go off campus today." Sarang suggested.

"Ok, maknae. Let's go." Areum agreed and we all walked off.

"What should we eat?" Yuri asked.

"Chicken" "BBQ" "Udon" "Stir Fry" "Curry" they all shouted together. Everyone fell silent and looked at me for a response.

"Hime, what about you? What do you want to eat?" Areum asked.

I shrugged. "I don't really care."

"Rock-Paper-Scissors!" Everyone screamed.

"Yes! Stir fry it is!" Nari shouted excitedly when she won.

------------------------------

"It's been forever since I've last eaten stir fry." Nari said sitting down at the table.

"Me too, actually." SooRi nodded.

Areum raised her hand. "Same here." We all ordered the food and waited.

"Ouch! Why did you throw that me?" I grabbed the pillow off the ground.

"I was bored." Hyun's replied.

I scoffed. "Just so you know, mom and dad isn't home. You're only source of lunch right now..." I pointed at myself. "is me."

Hyun gasped and grabbed my arm. "Hime. I love you. You know that don't you? I love you very very very much. Please make me lunch."

"Tch. I have no choice but to let you eat." I smiled and walked off into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and looked at the ingredients. "Oppa, we only have ingredients for stir fry."

"That's ok. It's not like I hate stir fry or anything." Hyun replied. "And I can eat anything as long as you cooked it."

"Right~"

"No really. You're such a good cook, that's why."

"What's this? Why is oppa complementing me so much? What do you want from me? Did you do something wrong and need my forgiveness?"

"I didn't do anything!"

I laughed. "I'm just playing."

"-me. Hime!" The girls screamed pulling me out of my head.

"Hm?"

"The food is here." SooRi stated pointing at my food in front of me.

"Ah, yeah." I nodded and started eating.

"Are you ok?" Yuri asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Nothing." Everyone said and continued to eat.

------------------------------

"I'm so full!" BB shouted as we walked back towards the school campus.

"I know. I don't think I can be very productive right now." Areum said.

"Same here." Sarang nodded in agreement.

"I just wanna lay down and sleep now." Nari yawned.

"We should do just that." SooRi said.

"Hime. What do you want to do?" Yuri asked.

"Hm~ I think wanna walk around a bit." I replied.

"Ok. You don't mind if we go back to the dorms, do you?" Areum asked.

I chuckled. "I don't mind."

"I can-"

"You don't have to come." I cut Yuri off. "I can walk by myself."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure." I assured Yuri. "I want to be alone."

"Ok." Yuri said hesitantly and they all left for the dorms. I sighed and walked towards the gym.

"Hime." A voice called out to me. I stopped and turned coming face to face with three girls. One girl, I recognized as the girl Yuri slapped (without washing her hands) in the restroom. The other two are unknown. They pulled me to a more isolated place in the school. "Last time we met, you were with your friends. This time, I'm with my friends." She said.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"What? Scared?" Friend 1 stated.

I scoffed. "Not at all. Why should I be?"

"Tch! When you're with your friends, you talk all high and mighty, but when you're by yourself...tsk. You're nothing much."

"Are you done? Because I'm tired of listening to you're gibberish." I attempted to walk away but they pushed me back.

The girl scoff. "I'm not nice like you. I won't stop my friends from beating you. Get her." She ordered. .

------------------------------

I limped back to the dorm and stood in front of the door debating if I should even enter. No. I shouldn't. I turned my back to the door and it opened.

"Hime?" Sarang said. I scrunched up my face. Caught.

"Hime's here?" Areum asked.

"Hime, if you're here, why didn't you come in?" BB asked. I stayed silent.

"Are you ok?" Nari asked.

"Why aren't you answering?" SooRi added.

"Yah, we're talking to you!" Yuri shouted and turned me around looking at my disheveled appearance. "Yah, what happened to you?"

"Nothing." I said and limped inside the room.

"How is that nothing?" BB shouted following me into the room.

"What happened?" Areum asked.

"Are you ok?" Sarang said with a look of worry painted on her face.

"I'm fine. I was just out of it and tripped on the stairs." I explained.

"Yeah right." Yuri growled. "I bet it was that . I'll go teach her a lesson."

"Yah." I held her back. "Stop it! I'm fine."

"You're just gonna let this end like this. With you injured?" Nari questioned.

"I'm fine. Really. Let's not make this problem bigger."

"But what about the performance. You're limping, which means you can't practice for the time being." SooRi stated.

I sighed. "Did you think I proposed the idea without knowing the dance. I know the dance like the back of my hand. I'll be fine. You girls need to practice."

"But without the teacher-"

"BB can teach you. She's good too." I cut Areum off. "You don't trust in BB?"

"I know they trust me, but..." BB trailed off. "I don't know the dance as well as you do."

"I can't dance but that doesn't mean I can't give directions. We'll be fine. Trust me."

"We trust you." Yuri nodded. "Let's go. Hime needs to rest. If you need anything, we'll be next door." They all walked out of the room leaving me alone.

Yuri POV

"That beat her." I said the moment we closed the door behind us.

"Mhm. And she wasn't alone." BB agreed. "Otherwise, Hime wouldn't be so banged up."

"We can't do anything about it." SooRi stated. "She doesn't want us to."

"Areum, you're the oldest out of all of us. Don't you think you can do something about it?" Nari asked.

Areum sighed. "I'm not one to fight first."

"But they did hit Hime." I said.

"But that doesn't mean we should hit them back." Sarang retorted.

"Weakling." BB stated making Sarang pout.

"Ok, stop. We'll deal with this when the time comes." I said and the others nodded in agreement.

------------------------------

We continued to practice day in and day out for the upcoming performance. We are going to get scouted. I am going to get scouted. I've been in this school for too long.

"Tired?" Hime asked us entering the room with a lot of bags in her hands. We all nodded in sync. "Take a break. I brought refreshments." I watch Hime limp towards us. She's getting better, but she's still limping.

We all sat down and devoured the snacks and drinks Hime brought. After the snacks, we go right back to practicing.

"Ah~ that was great progress." BB nodded. "Great job girls."

"I'm tired." Sarang pouted.

"I'm all sticky and gross. Let's go shower." SooRi suggested.

"Ugh, we should." Nari agreed and we all got ready to shower at the shared baths in the girl's dorm.

"Hime, aren't you coming?" Sarang asked.

"No-"

"You're coming." I cut Hime off. She sighed and reluctantly followed us to the baths.

"Oh, look who it is. Looks like Hime's getting better." A voice spoke out.

"Hey, look who it is. It's the I slapped in the restroom." I stated.

"You're the reason why Hime's injured?" Areum asked straight to the point.

"I am. Why?"

BB grabbed the girl by her collar immediately. "Do you want to die?"

"Hey, BB." Hime pried her hands off the .

The girl smirked. "Weakass." She murmured.

I grabbed her collar this time. "Watch it ."

"Hey." Hime put her hands over mine. "Let go."

"No."

"Yuri!" I looked at Hime and sighed letting go.

"You." Hime said to the girl. "Walk your own path and mind your own business. I can't always guarantee your safety."

"Whatever, wimp." She said and walked off.

"Why did you stop me? I could've beat her." I glared at Hime.

"You want to beat her? Beat her in the performance showcase. We're here to be idols, not gangsters. Do you want to get expelled? Seven years in Seungri just to get expelled for punching an idiot in the face? Calm down and think. Did you, or did you not, come here to be an idol. Be professional about it." Hime said and limped into the bath.

"Hime's not wrong." SooRi said patting my back.

"Don't be mad for too long." Nari commented. "Hime's just trying to protect you and your dream."

"It's not just Yuri, it's you too, BB." Areum stated.

Hime POV

"I'm sorry." Yuri and BB said to me after the bath.

"What for?"

"Everything." BB stated.

"You keep protecting us and our dreams and we just keep trying to shatter it."

I laughed. "It's ok. I'm happy really. That I have people who are willing to fight for me, who can get mad for me, who can stand up for me. I'm thankful, but you should really tone it down a bit."

They both laughed and nodded. "Will do."

------------------------------

"Hey, have you seen my ring?" I asked the girls the next morning.

"Which one? You have so many." Areum said.

"The black thumb ring."

"Ah, that one." Nari nodded.

"You've seen it?" I asked full of hope.

"No." she shook her head.

"Aish, really. Where did I put it?!" I said. "It was a present."

"From who?" SooRi asked and I stayed silent. "Don't tell me...Suga?" I just smiled at her as a response. "Ah, I see."

"Why are you searching for it so desperately when both of you broke up already?" Sarang asked. Areum elbowed her and she gasped pressing her lips together and slapping her own mouth.

"It's not like I hate him or anything." I said and continued to look for the ring.

"Looking for this?" Yuri asked with the ring in her palm.

I gasped. "Where did you find it?"

"It fell out of your pants pocket this morning. When you were pulling things out of your pocket."

"Ah. Thank you." I said engulfing her in a hug. "I love you."

------------------------------

My leg is better. Thank goodness I can start dancing again. I got dressed in a tank top and sweats. Perfect dancing clothes. I entered the dance room and the girls were huddled around a laptop screen. It was a music video of some sort. I was listening without looking at the screen too busy putting my stuff down when I heard a certain voice.

"Sounds like Suga." I stated.

"Oh! Hime! You're here!" They all shouted in sync.

"What are you watching that you girls aren't practicing?"

"Today is BTS' comeback!" Nari shouted.

"Their song is call 'Blood, Sweat & Tears'." BB said.

"We didn't get very far yet. Want to watch with us?" Yuri asked.

"Sure." I nodded. We watched the MV and they were fangirling and screaming.

When Suga's first rap started, Sarang shouted while shaking me. "Kyaah~ Hime! Look! You're boyfriend Suga has black hair!"

"He's not my boyfriend anymore." I stated. The others fell silent and cleared their throat.

"Um, they look good, don't they?" Areum said.

"Uhn." The others nodded and shifted awkwardly in their seats. We continued to watch the MV. No screaming, or fangirling. Just awkward silence.

"That was really good, right?" SooRi said after the MV.

"Uhn." The others agreed. We continue to sit in silence.

"Let's practice." I said breaking the silence.

"Right." Everyone said and stood up.

"Let's start with stretching." BB ordered. Everyone started stretching and after stretching, we continued dance practice for the performance.

------------------------------

"When I grow up, I'm going to be a model!" 9 year old me shouted to 10 year old Hyun oppa.

"Is that so? Work hard. I'll support you."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"When I grow up, I'm going to be a actress!" 10 year old me shouted to 11 year old Hyun oppa.

"Is that so? Work hard. I'll support you."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"When I grow up, I want to be a singer!" 11 year old me shouted to 12 year old Hyun oppa.

"Is that so? Work hard. I'll support you."

"Forget being a singer! I want to be a rapper." 11 year old me shouted to 12 year old Hyun oppa two weeks after claiming to be a future singer.

"Hime. Why don't you just be an idol. If you're an idol, modeling, acting, singing and rapping will part of your career."

"Oh!" I slammed my fisted hand onto my palm. "Oppa! You're actually smart."

"Yah. What do you take me for?"

"Sorry." I giggled. "Oppa, I'll be an idol and you'll be a director. You will be filming my music videos. Oppa, let's achieve our dreams together."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I thought we were going to achieve our dreams together." 14 year old Hyun oppa said sitting on the swing next to 13 year old me.

"You heard mom." I said." Mom doesn't want me to be one. I'm leaving soon."

"If you're not going to be an idol, then I won't be a director either."

"What are you saying?!" I shouted at Hyun. "You should follow your dreams!"

"We promised to achieve our dreams together. How can I leave you behind?" Hyun stated. "If somehow I am not able to achieve my dream, I know that you will wait for me too."

"Oppa, I won't be here."

"Then I'll wait for you. When you come back, we'll continue on this journey of achieving our dreams together." Hyun smiled at me. "I'll wait for you."

------------------------------

I opened my eyes and wiped away at the tears. Why did I dream that? That was years ago.

"Hime. Are you as excited as I am?" BB asked.

"Why are you up so early? You're never up early."

"Because today is the big performance. I'm so nervous I woke up earlier today."

Ah, that's why I had that dream.

"Hime. Are you ok?"

"Yeah." I nodded. I got up and got ready for the big day ahead of us.

------------------------------

We stood in the back of the stage waiting for the performances to start.

"You girls ready?" I asked.

"Not really." They replied. They took deep breaths trying to calm their heart.

"I hope I don't mess up." Sarang stated.

"You'll be fine. I trust you." I comforted her. "If you're scared, should we walk around until we calm our nerves?"

"Should we?" SooRi asked.

"We're not the first ones on the list. We're down towards the end." Nari pointed out.

"Shouldn't we watch our competitor's performance? To see how good they are?" Yuri asked.

"I don't think we should care about that." I said. "I mean, we already practiced and everything is set. It's not like we should improve our performance just cause they competitors are good."

"But should we though?" BB asked.

"What? You want to do last minute changes?" I questioned. "Are you crazy?"

"Yah. Then we'll really mess up. I can't. I can't." Sarang shook her head.

"Let's all calm down." Areum spoke up. "Hime's right. We shouldn't try to change or do last minute changes because our competitors are good. If they're good, then they're good. We can't change that. Let's go take that walk."

"Alright." Everyone agreed and walked out for some fresh air.

"Wah~ fresh air!" Sarang shouted.

"It's relaxing out here." SooRi nodded.

"I know." BB agreed. "This might be a great way to relax."

We spent a great chunk of time relaxing, sitting around and just taking about random things to help calm our nerves.

"We should probably go back." Areum said.

"You're right. It might be close for our turn to perform." Yuri agreed.

"Let's go." I said and everyone went back inside.

"We're next." Sarang gasped when we reached the back of the stage.

"Ok, gather around. I have something to say." We all formed a circle and put our arms over each other's shoulders. "Girls." I started. "I know that after this performance, we might or might not get recruited. If we don't get recruited, that's fine. If we do get recruited, that's even better. If one of us get recruited and the others don't," I sighed. "We should be happy for them. I want you all to know that even if this performance breaks us apart, we are still friends and we should support each other." Tears filled our eyes. "Girls, we will stand on that stage today and have fun. We practiced hard and we should perform to our best abilities. I trust in you. I trust in us. Today, our performance will be perfect." I wiped my tears away. "Hwaiting."

"Hwaiting!" We all cheered and the announcer announced us onto the stage.

------------------------------

14/2/2017, 8:26 AM