Chapter 18

Blood, Sweat & Tears

I hope you enjoy this peeps.

------------------------------

Yuri POV

We walked out of the practice room after a long day and bumped into BTS in the lobby.

"Hi." We all greeted each other.

"Where's Hime?" Namjoon oppa asked.

"Still practicing. She usually stays behind." I replied. "Such an overachiever."

"Or, she isn't lazy like you." Namjoon said.

I scoffed. "Like you're any better?"

"I think I'm better than you."

"You can't even dance."

"Doesn't mean I don't practice. I stay until the end."

"I do too." I argued.

"Yeah? Then why is Hime alone?"

"Practice time is over already! Hime just wants extra time on practice!" I defended myself.

"Right." Namjoon oppa said. "Did you eat already? Are you hungry?"

I looked at the time. "Kinda late for eating, no? It's like 12 in the morning."

"Midnight snack." Namjoon replied. "Do you want to eat or not. My treat."

"Eh~ why are you being like this?" I teased.

Namjoon oppa rolled his eyes. "Yes or no?"

"Really?"

"Yes. I have money after all."

"Yay~" I jumped up and down. "Let's go eat girls."

Suga POV

After practice, we bumped into Rebels in the lobby. I looked around. Where's-

"Where's Hime?" Rap Monster asked taking the words right out of my mouth.

"Still practicing. She usually stays behind. Such an overachiever."

"Or she isn't lazy like you."

"Like you're any better." The siblings started arguing and the rest just watched in amusement. I wonder what Hime's doing. Is she bored alone? She's practicing. Of course she's not bored.

"Yay~ let's go eat girls." Yuri shouted snapping me back to the conversation.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To eat at any open store at this time." Hobi replied.

"Yeah, there should still be some restaurants that are open." Jin said.

"If worse comes to worst, we'll eat at a vendor that's still open." Jungkook nodded.

"At least we still get to eat." V chirped excitedly.

"You guys go. I don't feel hungry." I said.

"Eh~ are you sick?" Jimin asked coming to put his hand on my forehead. "You don't have a fever."

I lightly hit his hand off. "I'm not sick."

"Suga refusing a free meal? Now that is weird." Hobi pointed out.

"Who says it's a free meal?" Rap Monster said. "I'm paying for my sister and the girls. You guys are paying for yourself."

"What?" The others yelled. "You said it was your treat!"

"If I take you guys out to eat with your appetite, I'll go bankrupt." I heard Rap Monster said as I slipped away from the others.

I walked towards the practice room expecting to see Hime dancing, but instead she was crouching on the ground covering her ears mumbling.

"What are you doing?" I asked startling her making her head hit the mirror.

"Ow!" She rubbed her head and started giggling. "That hurts." She looked up at me with a surprised expression. "What...are you doing here?"

"I just came out of practice." I replied which isn't exactly a lie. "And I saw you sitting in here alone. If you're not practicing, go home."

"I was practicing." She said. Was. Meaning past tense.

"So, what were you doing just crouching down there like that?" I asked curious.

"Worried?" She smiled up at me.

"Yes." I nodded my head. "But not for you. For the company. Stop wasting electricity. The company pays for it y'know. If you're not gonna practice, go home." I repeated.

She chuckled. "Alright. I'll go home. Since you're so worried about me wasting electricity." She stood up and packed her stuff. My eyes followed her every movement. She picked up her bag and was ready to leave when I spoke p.

"Are you ok?" I asked. She turned to stare at me.

"I thought you weren't worried about me."

"I'm not. You're going to be working here in BigHit and I'm worried that you won't be making money for the company with the condition you're in."

She put her bag down. "What condition am I in? Tell me. I want to know."

"It's nothing." I said and tried to walk out but she held my hand.

"What do you know?" She asked. "Tell me."

"You are getting worked up over nothing or are you hiding something?"

"What?" She panicked and let go of me. "I'm not hiding anything. I'm not...no, there's nothing to hide...why would I...I'm not!"

"Why are you getting so defensive?"

"I'm not!" She shouted and grabbed her bag and ran off.

Hime POV

I opened the door to the dorm and entered.

"Yuri?" I called out. "It's so dark." I went to turn the light on. Everything was clean and untouched. I went into our room and it was empty. I checked the time. Its 12:45am. Where are they? I picked up my phone and called her which sent me to voice mail. I sighed and put the phone down. Where are they?

After showering, I checked the time again. It's 1:30am and they're still not home. I sighed and played games on my phone to pass time.

"Hime." A voice called out. I lowered my phone and looked around the dark room. Nothing. I tilted my head in confusion and went back to my game. Suddenly I could hear light sobbing. I put my phone down.

"Who's there?" I asked. There was no answer. The sobbing just continued. I stood up and walked towards the door. I put my hand on the door knob turning it and stop. Do I really want to open the door? This is how people die in horror movies. I let go of the door knob and stepped back. I'm not gonna kill myself. I turned and someone was sitting on my bed sobbing into her knees. I gulped. "Who are you?" The sobbing stopped.

I stood there and just stared at the figure sitting on my bed.

"Not going to do anything?" The figure spoke. "Just like you did nothing to help Hyun oppa?"

"What do you know?" I asked. "I can't do anything even if I want to!"

"You could've prevented this!"

"No I can't!" I screamed.

"Yes you can! If you never left the bedroom, Hyun oppa wouldn't be in the hospital!"

"You don't know anything!" I shouted.

"I know everything about you Hime. I know what your favorite color is. I know your deepest, darkest secret. And I know your mom sent you away because-."

"Who are you?!" I cut the person off.

"Me?" The person reached out and grabbed onto my wrist. "You really want to know?" The light of the moon slowly illuminated the room revealing the smirk imprinted on her face. Her face was slowly revealed. "I'm you."

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Hime, don't ask such a stupid question." The other me replied. "You think I'll ever let you go? Not after what you did to Hyun oppa."

"I didn't mean to-" tears streamed down my face and I crouched down on the floor. "I didn't-"

She got off the bed and walked towards me. "Shut up. Stop crying like a little ." She kicked me. "Hyun oppa wouldn't want you crying."

"Yeah, and he would want me to be happy."

"He would." She pushed me down and wrapped her hands around my neck. "But I don't!"

I gasped and sat up in bed breathing heavily as sweat dripped down the side of my temple.

"Are you ok?" Yuri asked rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah." I managed to word out with my dry mouth. "I'm ok." I looked to the side of the bed and read the time. 4:35am. I sighed putting my head on my knees.

Yuri POV

Hime startled me awake. I sat up and stared at Hime. She was breathing heavily with sweat dripping down her temples.

"Are you ok?" I asked rubbing my eyes to clear my vision a bit.

"Yeah. I'm ok." She replied. I looked at the clock. 4:35am. She put her head on her knees.

"Are you sure you're ok?" She nodded. "Do you want anything?" She shook her head. "We have time. Let's go back to sleep." Hime nodded again and laid down on her bed. I did the same and slowly drifted off to sleep again.

When I woke up at seven, Hime was nowhere to be found. I checked everywhere in our small dorm.

"Have any of you seen Hime?" I asked.

"No. when I woke up at 6:30, she was already gone." Areum replied.

"Did she leave a note or anything?" I asked more to myself than the others. I checked the room, the fridge door and the counters. Nothing. I sighed and grabbed my phone to call her.

"The caller is currently unavail-" I hung up and called again. "The caller is-" I hung up again annoyed. Where the hell is she?

"Get ready!" I ordered the others. "We have practice today. Again." Everyone got ready and we arrived at the dance studio one hour later. When we entered, Hime was already inside practicing by herself. "Yah!" I yelled catching Hime's attention.

"Oh, Yuri!" Hime smiled at me.

"You have the nerve to smile? Do you know how worried I was? You disappeared without leaving a note behind! I even called you and you didn't pick up!"

"You called?" Hime asked and went to check her phone. "Ah~ I turned it off. Sorry. I was too immersed in dancing and I forgot. Sorry."

I hit her shoulder. "Tell us next time."

"I will." She chuckled. "I'm sorry. Let's practice." I nodded and we started dance practice.

Hime POV

"We have time. Let's go back to sleep." I nodded at Yuri and laid down. Yuri did the same. I opened my eyes. "Yuri?" I called out to make sure that she's sleeping. I got up and dressed packing my bag leaving for the dance studio. When I arrived, it was 5:30 in the morning. I was dancing alone when my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Traitor." The caller replied. I quickly hung up and ignored it. I kept dancing and completely ignoring everything around me.

"Hey." The voice called out. I chose to ignore it. "Hey! I'm talking to you." The person pulled me back and I faced myself in the mirror. I sighed.

"What?"

"Aw~ don't look at me like that. Don't you miss me?"

"I see my face in the mirror everyday."

"Talking back?" The other me sighed. "You're happy, aren't you? You know we can't have that."

A loud ringing sound filled my ears and I crouched down from the pain. After the ringing came strings of name calling. "Killer" "Garbage" "Traitor" "Useless" "Murderer" "Trash"

"Shut up!" I shouted looking up and came face to face with Suga. "Waah!" I jumped back on reflex and my head hit the mirror. "Ow~" I rubbed the pain away.

"Are you ok?"

"I'm fine."

"What are you doing here?" Suga asked.

"I should be asking you that. This is our dance room. I'm practicing. What are you doing here?"

"I-"

"Hold up." I walked towards my phone. "Let me answer this."

"It rang?" Suga asked.

"You didn't hear it?" I questioned and answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Killer. Murderer. Trash. Traitor." I tossed my phone on the floor.

"Are you ok?" Suga asked

"Yeah...I...yeah." I nodded.

"We're leaving for our World Tour today. Will you be alright on your own?" Suga asked handing me my phone. I turned it off and tossed it in the corner along with my belongings.

"Are you worried about me now?" I smiled. "And why wouldn't I be ok?"

"Because you're talking to yourself."

"What?" I asked shocked.

"Hime, I've seen you talk to yourself before. And just now, you were doing it again. By the way, your phone didn't even ring. I think you should see a psycologist."

"But I'm ok."

"Hey, I'm just trying to help."

"I don't need your help."

"Hime, why are you being like this? I'm just looking out for you."

"Don't! I don't need you to look out for me or help me. I'll be fine on my own! You don't know anything, so stop acting like you do! Just leave me alone!"

"Fine!" Suga shouted. "I would like to advise you to not be alone because that's the time when you start talking to yourself, but what do I know, right?" Suga stormed out.

Hahaha. This is how it should be.

Though the other me laughed and scorned me, her voice was a bit forlorn.

Suga POV

What the hell?! I stomped out of Rebels' dance room frustrated and angry. I was just worried about her. What's wrong with that?! I pulled out my phone and looked at Hime's contact. Delete. I don't need an ungrateful person's contact. Hmph! I shoved my phone back in my pocket and went to join the others at the airport.

"You ok?" Rap Monster asked as soon as he saw my face.

"I'm fine." I grumbled.

"He's in a bad mood." Jungkook whispered.

"Ssh. Not too loud." Jimin whispered back.

I ignored them and looked at Rap Monster. "What about you?" I asked. "You ok?"

"Mm." He nodded. "I think my sister will be fine. I did feed her."

"Yah. It's not like that would be her last meal." Hobi said. I nodded in agreement.

"Plus, Hime will take great care of them." V chirped.

"Why are you so sure of that?" Jin asked.

"Hime's their leader. She won't let them starve. Plus, she's nice."

"Nice? Nice?!" Jimin shouted. "Did you forget what she did to-" Jimin's eyes flickered to me then back to Taehyung. "Did you forget what she did in the past?"

"What did she do?" Taehyung asked clueless.

"She kissed you! She took advantage of you, an innocent, naive bystander!" Jin shouted.

"She di-"

"Shut up!" I cut Taehyung off with a growl. "Don't bring up the past. I don't want to hear it." Everyone fell silent at my words.

Yuri POV

"I'm so jealous~" BB shouted.

"Right? BTS sunbae's popularity skyrocketed AND they're getting to do a world tour." SooRi said.

"That's an achievement to be jealous of." Areum nodded.

"If only we could be half as cool as BTS sunbae, we'll be popular when we debut." Nari said.

"I don't care about popularity. I just want all of us to be together." Sarang nodded in content.

"Um, I hate to break it to you but we can't be together if we're not popular enough. We'll have to disband at that point." Sarang pouted at my statement.

"I don't want to!" She shook her head in disapproval.

"Then we'll just have to work hard and hope we follow BTS sunbae's footsteps in skyrocketing our popularity." Hime smiled. "But most important of all. We have to believe in each other and ourselves that we can make it big!"

"Yeah!" We all shouted excitedly.

"That's nice and all but I really need you all to continue practicing." The choreographer stated. "Can't skyrocket your popularity if you aren't ready for your debut stage."

*******************************

"I'm so jealous~" BB said yet another day. "They're on a world tour. I wanna go on one too!"

"Think about the different countries they're going to." Areum sighed at the thought.

"Think about all the food they get to eat!" Nari shouted. "I want to eat good food too."

"They get to perform on big stages with a big audience." SooRi sighed. "I'm jealous of how popular they are."

"One day it'll be us!" Sarang shouted then faltered. "I hope."

"Like BTS sunbae's once said 'Team work make the dream work'. We just gotta believe in ourselves." Hime nodded.

I giggled. "That sounded so philosophical."

"Shut up." Hime lightly hit my shoulder. "Let's continue practice."

Hime POV

"Girls." Bang PD entered our practice room. We all stopped dancing and gathered in front of him. "What kind of theme would you like?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" Yuri asked.

"You're debut concept."

We all looked at each other.

"Aren't we debuting with a rebel concept?" I asked.

"I mean, colors for you teaser photos."

"Oh~" we all chorused at the clarification.

"Hm~ new groups usually debut with pastel colors. Or colors that pop." Areum nodded.

"Red or blue?" SooRi suggested.

"No, maybe something brighter like yellow?" Sarang questioned.

"No offense but that sounds ugly. Yellow." Nari shivered at the thought. "How about orange?"

"I think that is equally ugly." BB shook her head. "So no."

"Our name is Rebels, and we want a tough image," I said. "can't we do black and white? Or, dark colors in general?" We all turned to look at Bang PD.

"I'll think about it." He said and walked out. We all looked at each other and shrugged continuing our practice.

The next day we arrive at the practice room and put our stuff down. Before we even got a chance to start practice, Bang PD walked in. We all looked at him.

"We are going somewhere. Follow me." We looked at each other confused. We we're all pushed into a van that drove away from the company.

"Are we getting kidnapped?" Sarang whispered making me chuckle.

"Where are we going?" Nari asked.

"How would we know? We were together when this started." SooRi replied.

"We'll be fine. I think." Areum stated.

"Considering that Bang PD is in the passenger seat, I'd say that we're safe." I said.

"Agreed." Yuri nodded.

"I hope this is important. We were going to practice after all." BB said.

"Ok. Get out." Bang PD said when the car came to a halt. We all cautiously stepped out. "Follow me." We all looked at each other with a shrug and followed him in. "Here we are." He said and spun around to face us. There were people preparing lights and cameras. Females were looking at different clothes on a rack and taking out makeup from their boxes.

"Looks like a photo shoot is going to happen." I said.

"Correct. Your photo shoot is going to happen."

"What?!" We all shouted together.

"This photo shoot is for you. With your debut date approaching, it is time to introduce you girls to the world. After this photo shoot, we'll start working on your music video." He nodded.

"What?!" We all shouted again in sync.

"Why are you girls still here? Get changed and start the shooting." Some female workers came to our side and introduced themselves as our make up artist and fashion coordinator. They dragged us away from Bang PD to fix us up.

We stepped out of the changing space and looked at each other and our transformation.

"You look good." SooRi said to Nari.

"You look good." Nari replied.

"We look good." Areum said to everyone.

"Yeah, I'm sure everyone will look good with makeup on." I said.

"Party pooper." They all chorused. We all went back to the photo shoot area.

"Who's first?" The photographer asked. We all looked at each other with a nod and pushed BB onto the set.

"Me?" BB pointed at herself.

"Yep. You like being first, right?" Yuri said with a chuckle. BB shot us a little glare but continued with the shoot nonetheless. We all watch her taking her shoot very seriously trying to give a tough rebel vibe. I looked around the studio and saw something that piqued my interest. I nudged Yuri making her turn to me. I pointed at the objects making Yuri smile.

"Are they plastic?" She asked.

"I don't know." I shrugged. "Let's find out." We walked over to the hammers and grabbed it. "It's foam cushion." I said hitting Yuri on the head. She grabbed the other one and hit me back. I returned the hit and we started a foam cushion hammer war. Our laughs echoed through out the studio making the other girls approach us.

"What are you two doing?" Areum asked making me halt my hammer halfway through the air.

"Playing?" I said more like a question rather than an answer. In my moment of weakness, Yuri swung her hammer at my head hitting me in the face.

"Is it fun?" SooRi asked.

"Try it." I said handing the hammer over while rubbing my face. SooRi grabbed the hammer from my hand and bopped Nari in the head.

"Hehe. It is fun." SooRi said hitting Nari once more. Nari grabbed the hammer from Yuri's hand and started hitting SooRi with it for revenge.

"Let me try." Areum said taking the hammer from SooRi and hitting Sarang.

"Hey!" Sarang shouted. "Give it to me, Nari!"

"Well, there goes our toys." Yuri said.

"Hahaha. It's ok." I shrugged and walked back to watch BB's shoot.

"Next." The photographer said.

"I'll go." Yuri said.

"Wait." I said smoothing down her hair. "Ok." Yuri stepped onto the shooting set. The others came and joined me.

"I saw you girls playing with the hammers. Looks fun. I want to try." BB said and ran off to join Areum and Sarang's hammer fight. SooRi, Nari and I were left to watch Yuri's shoot.

"Let's make her laugh." I said to the other two.

"Ok." They agreed and we started dancing and making funny faces at Yuri behind the camera.

"Hahaha. Stop." Yuri laughed. She covered her eyes with her forearm to stop herself from laughing. After awhile she was done and I volunteered to go next. For revenge, Yuri and the others tried to make me laugh too, which worked wonders.

"Hahaha. Stop!" I shouted trying to put on a serious face which failed. "Stop it! Hahaha. Stop!"

"You didn't stop when I told you to." Yuri retorted.

I looked around the set and grabbed a pillow from the couch. "I said stop!" I shouted throwing the pillow at the girls. They all ducked while laughing.

"You almost hit me!" Yuri shouted.

"That was the point." I said while laughing.

*******************************

Our shoot went by smoothly despite all the playing around.

"Thank you for your hard work." We bowed. We did that to all the staff and walked towards the exit where Bang PD was waiting for us.

"All right girls, let me introduce this man to you." We realized he was the driver who drove us here to the photo shoot. We nodded. "His name is Ahn Minwoo. He will be your manager."

"Hello. Please take care of us." We bowed to him and he bowed in return.

Suga POV

"Hey look!" Rap Mon shouted catching all our attention.

"What is it?" Jin asked.

"It's out."

"What's out?" Hobi asked.

"Teasers for Rebels."

"What?" We all chorused. Rap Monster showed us the screen of his tablet. There was a picture of seven girls' silhouette.

"How do you know that, that's Rebels?" Jimin asked.

"Because it's posted on BigHit's official page. Like all official pages. The official page, Facebook, Twitter. You name it. See?" Rap Mon showed us the picture again. "Check out the caption. BigHit's new girl group: Rebels."

"I wonder who's gonna be the first one to be revealed." V said. I catch Rap Monster glancing at me.

"What?"

"Nothing." He said and turned away. I rolled my eyes.

*******************************

"Hey! The first member is revealed. Guess who it is?" Rap Monster said.

"Yuri?" Jin guessed.

"Nope." Rap Monster looked at me. I ignored his stare and pretended to be concentrating on my phone like I'm not interested.

"Who is it? There's seven of them." Jungkook asked.

"BB." Rap Monster replied and showed us the picture. I looked at the teaser photo. BB was wearing a white shirt that has the print of splattered paint on her shirt and her pants was the same except the colors were vice versa: black with white printed paint splatters. The backdrop of her photo was gray so her clothes wouldn't blend in. She had a smug smirk on her face to show off her confidence with her index raised gesturing her being number 1. After BB's teaser photo was the silhouette photo of Rebels where BB had filled in her silhouette.

"I wonder who's next." Jimin stated.

"Me too!" V shouted. "I can't wait until Yuri's teaser come out."

"What?" Rap Monster deadpan.

"I also can't wait for Hime's. I bet she'll look super cool." Taehyung nodded ignoring Rap Mon.

"I just can't wait for Hime's." Rap Mon stared looking right at me for a reaction.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He replied.

"Whatever." I said and walked away.

*******************************

"Guess who it is?!" Rap Mon shouted the next day. Everyone looked at him.

"What are you talking about?" Jin asked.

"Rebels' teaser photo. The second one is up. Guess who it is?"

"Why did you turn this into a game? Just tell us." I deadpan.

"Then that wouldn't be fun anymore. Guess!"

"There's seven of them. How would we know?" Jungkook asked.

"Well, BB was yesterday, so it's six now. And there's seven of us too, y'know."

"Is it Yuri?" Taehyung asked.

"No." Rap Mon replied examining Tae for awhile before moving on. "Who's next?"

"Just tell us who it is, will you?" Hobi said.

"Fine." Rap Mon sighed and showed us the teaser photo. "It's Sarang."

Sarang was wearing all white with a black backdrop. She had a really sweet smile on her face.

"She looks so innocent." Jin stated. "Look at the smile."

"Isn't she the sweet and innocent one from Rebels?" Hobi asked.

"I think so." Jimin nodded. "This theme is very fitting for her. She looks like an angel in the dark."

Two silhouette filled in, five to go.

*******************************

"Guess who it is?!" Taehyung screamed at us instead of Rap Mon today.

"Dude, stop making this into a game and just tell us." Hobi rollers his eyes annoyed.

Taehyung pouted and showed us the picture.

"Oh, its Nari." Jimin said. Everyone went to look at the laptop screen.

Nari was wearing a black and gray striped shirt with black pants against a white backdrop. She was smiling not as sweet as Sarang but it wasn't smug like BB's either. It was just a normal smile.

*******************************

"It's SooRi today." Rap Mon said clearly giving up on the guessing game.

She was wearing a white crop top that said 'Rebel' on it in golden letters and a pair of gray pants against a black backdrop. Unlike the others, SooRi was slightly looking to the side instead of facing forward.

*******************************

"I wonder who it is today." Jimin said when Taehyung walked through the door with the laptop in his hands. He gave us his box smile and sat down. We all crowded in front of the laptop and he revealed the teaser. It was Areum with a gray back drop. She was in a white tank top with a black fish net crop top and black pants. Her head was slightly tilted up and she looked at the camera with a smirk on her lips.

"Wow, they look good." Hobi complimented.

"I know! I can't wait for Yuri and Hime's. They're the only ones left." Taehyung chimed.

"I wonder who's next. Yuri or Hime?" Rap Mon said looking at me.

"What?" I deadpan.

"Nothing." He replied and turned away.

*******************************

"It's here~" Taehyung sang loudly. We all looked at him. "Guess. Yuri or Hime?"

"Yuri." Rap Mon said.

"Hime?" Jimin said unsure.

"It's Yuri." Taehyung smiled and showed us the photo.

Yuri was wearing a long gray shirt with the front tucked into her black pants. She had her index finger in front of her lips in the 'ssh' gesture with a white back drop.

"Guess Hime is last." Jin said.

"Why? Isn't she the leader? Isn't she supposed to be first?" Jungkook asked.

"Leaders don't always have to be first, but you know what they say, the best is saved for last." Rap Mon looked at me.

"What?" I deadpan. Why does he keep staring at me?!

"Nothing." He said and looked away. I wish he would stop looking at me for a reaction every time Hime is mentioned. I rolled my eyes.

*******************************

"Here it is. The one we've all been waiting for." Rap Mon said.

"I don't think anyone was waiting for her teaser photo." Jin stated.

"I was." Rap Mon and V confessed in sync.

"Suga, don't you want to see?" Rap Mon asked when everyone gathered in front of the laptop except for me.

Rap Monster POV

"Not really." Suga replied looking at his phone with an uninterested face.

"Ok then." I said and revealed the photo for the others.

"She looks good!" Taehyung shouted excitedly.

"Calm down. It's not all that." Jin rolled his eyes.

"Yeah." Hobi nodded. "It's not all that."

Jungkook nodded. "I'm with Jin and Hobi hyung on this one."

"She's ok. Not that great." Jimin shrugged.

"Well, I agree with Taehyung. I think she looks really nice. Really befitting of their name Rebels." I stated and Suga walked over catching my attention. "I thought you weren't interested."

"I'm not. I'm here for water." Suga opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. I smirked. Yeah right.

"Oh! Suga, come look. Do you think she looks good or not?" Taehyung said. Nice one, Tae.

Suga POV

"Well, since you want my opinion so much..." I trailed off and looked at the screen. Hime was wearing a long black shirt that said Rebel Soul in silver letters and, like Yuri, the shirt was tucked in the front of her black pants. Her hands was held in a fist with her thumb pointing down gesturing the 'bad' sign. She's so beautiful wearing all black in contrast to her light skin and the gray backdrop. I gulped at her beauty.

"Do you like it too? Or are you on the their side?"

"S-she's ok." I stuttered. I opened the water bottle and took a big gulp. I swallowed and caught Rap Mon staring at me with a small smirk etched on his face. "What?"

"Nothing."

"Why do you keep looking."

"What? You want me to close my eyes. How am I gonna see then?"

"Don't play stupid. You know what I mean."

"I don't." He said and changed the subject. "Look, at all the comments."

------------------------------

3/5/2017, 5:34 PM

It's been awhile since I last updated. I hope everyone is doing well. I'm just trying to make it cause finals are coming up and fast. But don't worry! I'll survive. I always do. Somehow. ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ