Chapter 22

Blood, Sweat & Tears

Hime POV

“Hime noooooonaaaaa~” Yun sang giving me a back hug and rest his head on my shoulder. “My brain hurts from all the studying. Recharge me.”

“How?”

“Like this!” Yun lifts me up and spins me around in a circle.

“Yun! Stop!” I scream while laughing. He stops and puts me down. “Seriously, why do you always do that?”

“You love it.”

“I do not.”

“You love it.”

“No.” I shake my head.

“You love me.”

“Yun.”

“You love me.” I let out a sigh. “Do you love me?

“Yes, I love you.”

“Ahem.” We turn around and Yoongi was standing there. Again. The other girls look at me with wide eyes and keep averting their eyes from Yoongi to me.

“Um, how long-”

“Bang PD wants to talk to you.” He cuts me off.

“Ok.” I said and walk out immediately dragging Yuri with me. The other girls follow along. When I was far enough, I stop in my tracks and turn to the girls. “How long was he there?”

“When Yun said “you love me”.” Yuri replies.

“Honestly, Yun saw us standing at the door and he deliberately said that in front of Yoongi.” Areum said. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Why do Yoongi show up at the worst times?

I let out a sigh opening my eyes. “Thanks.” I turn around and Yuri grab my hands.

“Why does Bang PD ask for you so often?”

“To talk about the album?”

“This often though?” BB ask.

“Why not?”

“Hime, is there something you’re not telling us?” SooRi said. I thought back to recent events and conversations I had with Bang PD.

“No.” I shook my head. I won’t tell them. I don’t want to worry them.

“Is he...” Sarang begins. “Is he forcing you to do things you don’t want to?”

“Huh?” I said confused and my eyes widened in realization. “Oh my gosh! No! No! No! Not Bang PD. He’s not like that. No! We’re really talking about the album.”

“But, you see him so often?” Nari mumbles.

“Yeah, cause we’re talking about the new album-” I gasp and cover my mouth.

“New album?” The others chorus.

“We haven’t debuted yet with our first album and you’re discussing a second album?” Yuri questions.

“Maybe?” I reply weakly. “Oh! Look at the time. Gotta run!” I dash off.

“We’re not done talking yet!” I hear the girls yell after me.

Yun POV

“Bang PD wants to talk to you.” Suga cuts Hime noona off.

“Ok.” Hime said and the girls all follow her out. The moment the girls left, I turn around ignoring him.

“Hmph. I see she has you in the palm of her hands.”

I scoff and turn towards him. “Yeah, well, she loves me, so?”

“Does she really?”

“Of course she does. I can feel her love.”

“What an idiot. Falling for Hime.”

“Oh, you mean, like you?” He glares at me. “Don’t worry about Hime noona telling me, cause she didn’t. I found out myself.” I walk towards him. “I didn’t confirm it with her, but” I lean down and look him in the eyes. “I think I can confirm it with you, right, Min Yoongi.”

“Watch it, brat.”

“Are you mad? At who? At Hime noona? For breaking your little heart? Or at me for having her heart?” I raised my brow at him. He the inside of his cheek. “Well, she chose the right guy. I’m the better bargain. I’m taller than you, younger than you and I have more money than you. You have nothing on me.”

“Well, good luck.”

“Hm?” I look him up and down. “Hime noona really used to date you?”

“You’re really annoying me.”

“I really can’t see what she sees in you.”

“Mind your own business.” He said and starts to walk away.

“Why don’t you mind your own business, because Hime is no longer dating you. Unless, you’re still in love with her?” He stops in his tracks. “Ha! You talk about Hime noona tricking me and that she is a bad person, but truth is, you’re still in love with her.” He ran towards me and punch me square in the jaw. “Guess I hit the nail on the head.” I smirk. “You’re still in love with her. Well, jokes on you. She’s mine now.” He threw another punch at me. “.” I said standing up and punching him in the jaw. He topple over and landed on his . He stands up and punches me again. In the same spot! We end up punching each other and the girls comes in and screams in horror.

“What are you two doing?” Yuri screams.

We ignore her and continue to throw punches at each other.

“Stop!” Areum shouts grabbing my arm. I pull my arm out of her grasp and punch Yoongi on his cheek bone.

“Go get Hime!” Yuri yells and BB runs out. The girls attempt to stop me but I ignore them and continue to attack Yoongi.

“Yun! Stop!” Hime shouts pulling me away from Yoongi. “Stop!” She pushes me and I stop. “Your lunch break is over. Go back to class.”

“Noona-”

“Go. Back.”

I pick up my bag from the ground and heads towards the exit. I brush past Yoongi and whispers, “She’s mine.”

Hime POV

Knock. Knock. “Bang PD?”

“Come in.” I enter his office and he gestures me to take a seat. I sit in one of the chairs. “How is everything coming along.”

“Good. We’re practicing from 8 am to 12am, sometimes longer. We get called in to sing and record the songs. I haven’t been supervising the recordings but I’ll get to it soon, and if I’m not satisfied, I’ll have the girls do it again. But, I’m positive that they’re doing great with their recordings.”

“I see.”

“Also, I may or may not have told the girls that we’re having a new album coming out. They were surprised since we didn’t debut yet and I’m already preparing the second album.” I nod.

“That’s not exactly what I wanted to hear.”

“Yes. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to let it slip. I know that me apologizing won’t fix anything and it sounds like an excuse but-”

“That’s not what I’m talking about.” Bang PD cuts me off. “I want to know about you. How are you doing? With the therapist.”

“Ah~” I avert my eyes. “It’s good.”

“Improving?”

“I would like to think so.”

“What about your condition?”

“I don’t...see anymore, if that’s what you’re asking. It only gets out of control when I’m alone.”

“I see. Well, please continue to work hard.”

“I will.” I assure him with a nod and I walk out. I turn the corner and see BB running towards me.

“Perfect timing! Come with me.” She pulls me into a run.

“What’s wrong with you?” I ask pulling away from her stopping in our tracks.

“Yun and Suga are fighting. C’mon!”

“What?! Why?!”

“I don’t know. Just c’mon!” She yells and we start running again.

“How did it happen?”

“I don’t know! When we got back to the practice room they were already punching each other.” We reach the practice room and I ran towards Yun.

“Yun! Stop!” I pull Yun away from Yoongi. “Stop!” I push him back a little. “Your lunch break is over. Go back to class.”

“Noona-”

“Go. Back.” I cut him off with a stern voice. He sighs and pick up his bag from the floor and walk past Yoongi heading out the door. I turn to Yoongi. “I’m sor-”

“Save it.” He said walking out the door.

“Suga oppa!” Yuri shouts running after him.

Yuri POV

“Suga oppa!” I shout after him. He went to an isolated part in the company and sat down. I sigh and sit next to him.

“Are you ok? Does it hurt?”

“I’m fine.” He growls not looking at me.

“Ok.” I said and we sit in silence.

“Hey.” Suga breaks the silence. “Does that brat always listen to Hime?”

“That ‘brat’ has a name. Yun. Say it with me. Y-u-n.” He squint his eyes a bit. I can tell he’s a bit annoyed. “Yes. Obviously he listens to Hime. As you can see, he ignored us when we order him around and he listens to Hime when she orders him around.”

“Why?”

“What do you mean ‘why’? Because he loves her, of course.” Well, more than the rest of us anyways.

“And she loves him.” He whispers.

“Let me ask you honestly. Why did you two fight?” He didn’t answer. “Let me guess. Hime?”

“No.” Suga answers after a small pause.

I roll my eyes. Yeah right. Like I believe you. “Ok, so you two fought because Yun loves her?”

Suga scoffs. “What’s there to love about her?”

“I don’t know, Suga. Why don’t you ask yourself that? Don’t ever forget you chose her over me and there must be a reason why.” I stand up. “Well, I have to go back.” I walk away and turn back. “Oh, and stop treating Hime so harshly. I know you’re still in love with her.”

“I’m not.”

“Keep telling yourself that.” I said and went back to the practice room.

*********************************************

“How is he?” Hime ask when I enter the practice room.

“Aren’t you worried?”

“I am. That’s why I asked you ‘how is he’?”

I shake my head. “That’s not what I meant. Aren’t you worried that I’m going to steal Suga away from you?”

“Well, you can’t exactly “steal” him from me when he isn’t “mine”. By the way, he’s not an item. He belongs to himself. And he chose me over you, remember?”

I gasp. “Rude.”

“And I trust you.” She adds.

I smile. “He’s fine. Just bruised up.”

“Is it bad?”

“It won’t kill him.” I said. “Maybe.”

“Yuri.”

“He’s a man. He can take a few punches. C’mon. Back to practice.”

Suga POV

“What happened to you?” Namjoon asks when I enter the dorm.

“Nothing.” I reply. Taehyung came out of his bedroom and look at me.

“What bumped into your face?” He ask with a smile. I huff out trying to calm myself and not start an argument with Taehyung. I glare at him and he quickly takes hold of my hand. “My apologies. But seriously, what happened? Are you ok?” I nod as a reply. I let go of his hand and walk into my shared room with Seokjin.

“Woah. What happened to you?” He asks when he sees my face.

“Nothing.”

“You can not look all beat up and have ‘nothing’ happen to you. Who did it?”

“No one important.” I said changing my clothes. I wince at the pain. I’m hurting all over. I change into my clothes and check the fridge for food. Nothing. I sigh and went back to my bed. The others are also in their rooms doing whatever they’re doing. I look through my stuff trying to look for some lyrics to work on and a notebook fell to the ground. I look at the notebook and on the page being displayed is the page where I enclosed Hime’s name in a heart with our photo strip glued on it. I pick it up and stare at it. I sigh and rip the page. (a/n: I usually try to refer the chapter where it’s from but I forgot which chapter it is and couldn’t find it.)

“What are you doing here?” I heard voices from outside my room.

“I’m here to deliver something for Suga oppa.” Hearing my name, I walk out of my room.

“What is it?” Yuri pushes Namjoon to the side and invites herself into our dorm. “Here.” She pushes the bag in my face.

“What is it?” I repeat.

“Food and medicine. For your bruised up face.” I accept the bag.

“Wait, you know about this?” Namjoon asks.

“N-”

“I was there when it happened.” She replies cutting me off.

“What happened?”

“Yuri!” I shout making the others come out of their room to check what’s happening.

“Oh! It’s Yuri! Hi~” Taehyung waves enthusiastically at her. She smiles and waves back with a ‘hi’ of her own.

“What are you doing here? Not that we don’t want you here or anything.” Jimin said.

“I delivered that for Suga.” She points to the bag on my in my hands. “Food and medicine, if you’re curious.”

“You know what happened? Spill.” Namjoon orders her.

“Yuri.” I said warning her.

She stares at me in silence then turns to Namjoon. “He got into a fight with Yun.”

“What?!” Everyone shouts and turns to look at me. I facepalm myself. Someone, kill me now.

“Yeah. I have no idea what possessed him and Yun to fight, but they did, and that’s why he looks like...that.” Everyone continues to stare at me. To escape, I walk to the kitchen to heat the food in the microwave. When it beeps I pull it out and turn back.

“Why are you still here?”

“I have something to say to you...but after you eat and apply the medicine.”

“Is it important?”

“Kinda.”

“Then why can’t you tell me now?”

“Just do what I say and eat.” I finish the food and apply the medicine and look at her with a ‘you happy now?’ expression. Yuri smiles. “Good. I just wanted to tell you that the food and the medicine...is from Hime. Thank her next time you see her. Bye.” She walks out leaving all of us dumbfounded.

Namjoon starts chuckling. “She got you. My sister got you.”

“Shut up.” I mumble and make my back into my room.

Yun POV

“Ow~” I wince when Hime noona puts medicine on the cut on my lips. “It hurts.”

“Good. Who told you to fight with him, huh?”

“Why do you immediately think that I’m in the wrong? He punched me first.”

“Did you provoke him?”

I avert my eyes. Guilty. “Why are you protecting him, anyways?”

“Because he’s my-”

“Ex-boyfriend/Sunbae.” Hime noona and I said at the same time.

“How did-”

“No one told me, if that’s what you’re wondering. I can tell. Whenever I’m near you, you keeps glaring at me.”

Hime chuckles. “Why would he do that?” She applies medicine on the bruise on my cheek.

“Because he’s still in love with you.” I reply making Hime noona’s hand halt in midair.

She let out a laugh. “What makes you think that? He broke up with me. He hates me.”

I shook my head. “No, he’s still very much in love with you. Though I gotta say, if he’s in love with you, why did he break up with you?” I tilt my head in confusion. My eyes widen and I look at Hime noona in realization. “Unless it was you-”

“Ok. Enough out of you.” Hime noona cut me off and continue to apply medicine on my injuries.

“You broke up with him.”

“Uh, no I didn’t.” She denies.

“You broke up with him.” I repeat myself. “Hime noona, you’re protecting him.”

“I’m not protecting him from anything.”

“You stopped me from hitting him cause you’re still in love with him. You’re still in love with him. Ow!” Hime presses the medicine harder against my chin. “What was that for?”

“You’re talking too much.”

“Why did you break up with him?”

“Cause.”

“Cause what?”

“I don’t like him anymore.” Hime shrugs and I burst out laughing. “What?” Hime hits my arm.

“You don’t...you don’t like him anymore.” I continue laughing. “That’s the dumbest made up excuse I’ve ever heard.” I cease my laughing. “Tell me the truth.”

“I don’t know what to tell you.”

“Well, you can, I don’t know, tell me the damn truth.”

Hime noona hit me in the arm. “Is that how you talk to me, who is treating your wounds?” She hit me again. “Huh?”

“My apologies.” I pout. “But, stop dragging it out. I just want to know the truth.” Hime noona let out a sigh and she stare off into the distance immersing herself in her own thoughts. “What happened? Did you two fight?”

“Not quite.” Hime noona replies. “I...didn’t want to...hold him back from bigger better things. I broke up with him. I let him hate me. I let everyone think that he dumped me. I made him the bad guy.”

“So, you broke up with him for his own benefit?”

“Yeah.” Hime nods absentmindedly and she let out a gasp as if she said something she want supposed to. “Don’t tell anyone.”

“No promises.”

“Yun.”

I stand up angry and frustrated. “Honestly, I don’t understand. Why did you do that? Why let him go? Why let everyone misunderstand you? Why let him, the one you love, misunderstand you?”

“I don’t mind.” Hime smiles. “He’s doing great with BTS and I kinda made him the bad guy even though it’s my fault.”

“He’s still in love with you. He’s always glaring at me when I’m close to you because he’s jealous.”

Hime shook her head with a chuckle. “He’s not in love with me. He’s hates me. He’s just mad because he didn’t expect me to pursue my dream of being an idol.”

“That explanation makes no sense. And why are you denying his love for you?”

“Because he’s not in love with me? Are you an idiot? I can see the hate in his eyes whenever he looks at me.” She said putting the items back in the box. “I’m done cleaning you up. You should go to bed.” She stand up and walks off.

“He is clearly in love with you and you are still clearly in love with him. Why do you both keep denying it. Idiots.” I whisper with a shake of my head.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Yay~ I’m on winter break now! I’ll try to update more often BUT! No promises.

Actually, don’t count on it cause I’m a lazy . •-•”

Anyways, thank you for giving my story love and happy holidays. Muah~