Chapter 1

Blood, Sweat & Tears

No POV

"Hime! Why do you still have this?" The mother yelled holding an application packet. "I told you to throw it away! You won't ever become an idol! You're not pretty or talented!"

"I know." The daughter mumbled.

"Get in the car. Tell your dad I'm locking up." The mother ordered shaking her head and throwing the packet in the trash.

The daughter sighed and entered the said car.

"Hyun, hurry up!" The dad yelled.

"Ok!" The male yelled back slyly throwing a package into the mailbox. "I'm coming!" He ran and entered the car.

"We're gonna have so much fun!" The dad yelled. "Ready to-"

"Honey! You got a phone call!" The wife yelled out interrupting the husband. The husband got off the car to answer the call. The siblings looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. A few minutes later, the father came out.

"Plans cancelled! We can't go visit your aunt after all. There's a problem at my work place. They need my help." The siblings looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders once again. Everyone got out of the car and unpacked all their belongings.

------------------------------

"So, Hyun what are you gonna do with your life?" The mom asked at the dinner table.

"You see mom, I want to be a director."

"No. What about you Hime?" The mother turned to the sister and the brother rolled his eyes at his mother's reaction to his goal in life.

"I want to be an idol...a celebrity."

"No. No. No! What is with you two always talking about being a director or a celebrity? Can't you be something normal like a doctor or a lawyer?"

"Mom, ever since childhood, this is what we both wanted to do." Hime said calmly.

"No! That is stupid. You won't get anywhere in life with that!"

"There's nothing wrong with being a director or an idol!" Hime raised her voice a bit.

"No! No! No! We won't be talking about this anymore. Until you two want to be doctors or lawyers, don't talk to me about your future."

"You were the one who asked in the first place!" Hime pointed out.

"Excuse me? Did you just yell at me? Your mother? You, miss-I-want-to-be-a-celebrity, are grounded."

"I didn't yell at you. And you can't ground me."

"Uh, yes I can. I'm your mother."

"But, there's a concert today!"

"You're not going. Now, up you go. To your room. Now."

"Aw man!" Hime shouted and ran upstairs.

"Mom-"

"Hyun, you want to be grounded too?"

Hyun sighed not being able to help his sister.

------------------------------

Hime looked at the clock. It was almost time for the concert to begin. "I can't believe I'm grounded. This !" Hime screamed into her pillow.

Tap. Tap. Hime walked over to her bedroom window and opened the curtains.

"Hyun! What are you doing?" She whispered. "And why the window? Where did you get the ladder?"

A smile formed on Hyun's lips. "I'm sneaking you out to the concert."

"What? I'm gonna get in trouble. We're gonna get in trouble."

"Hey, I rather attend and get in trouble than miss the concert and regret. C'mon, your hubby is performing isn't he?" Hyun grabbed Hime's hand and pulled her through the window.

"But-"

"It's ok. It's ok. Trust in your big brother."

"Ok." Hime said and climbed down the ladder. "Seriously, how did you get the ladder?"

"Borrowed it from the neighbor's yard." Hyun said getting in the car. "C'mon get in."

------------------------------

"Kim Namjoon. Kim Seokjin. Min Yoongi. Jung Hoseok. Park Jimin. Jeon Jungkook. BTS!" Hime chanted.

"Did you have fun?" Hyun asked.

"Yeah, it was so much fun!" Hime shouted and continued the fan chant.

Hyun laughed. "See? No regrets right?" Hyun turned to look at Hime.

"Yeah! No re-oppa!" Hime shouted. SCREECH! CRASH!

------------------------------